• BRIAN DOYLE THE OLINE JFK TROLL HAS BEEN KICKED OFF THE JFKASSASSINATIO

From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 23:35:07 2023
    I HAVE LOST COUNT NOW HOW MANY TIMES DONKEY BREATH BRIAN DOYLE HAS BEEN THROWN OUT OFF THAT PLACE LMFAO!!!

INDULGE US!!! 7 OR 8X?????

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Fri Oct 20 01:18:32 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 2:35:09 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

I HAVE LOST COUNT NOW HOW MANY TIMES DONKEY BREATH BRIAN DOYLE HAS BEEN THROWN OUT OFF THAT PLACE LMFAO!!!

INDULGE US!!! 7 OR 8X?????

I am, of course, responding to a gutter troll, however, yes, Duncan banned me because he's a twisted granny who tells posters exactly what they can post and what they can't in his WASPish rules-oriented cowardly power trip...Duncan is mentally ill so he
    comes in like Anthony Perkins in 'Psycho' with his wig, granny dress, and knife and bans in order to make sure he's boss...

I'm pretty sure posters like "Michael Walsh", "Alan Ford", and "Dan O'Meara" are Duncan posting to himself under sock puppets...The demented entries of those unknown researchers change by the post and you can see different names being switched around to
    different people in the photography from post to post in a demented attempt to screw up the evidence...I'm not sure if these UK run JFK websites are not COINTELPRO operations...What kind of twisted granny writes software that changes restricted words in
    to obnoxious sayings?...I can tell you...One that doesn't respect his members or serious research...Duncan is mentally ill because he pretends to moderate strictly but then favors the trolls and their demented research...Duncan bans serious posters
    because he's aware his nut site will become obvious for what it is if serious posters are allowed to post amongst his group of nuts that are, most likely, Duncan posting to himself under troll handles...Duncan is a sick pup and he should be legally
    restricted from offering a website to the public...However, even a nut like Duncan can be useful and he does show good photo evidence sometimes...Evidence that is not being shown by the assholes on the other websites...For instance he probably has a good
    copy of the best resolution version of Altgens that shows the clearly seen plaid pattern on Lovelady's sleeve...

The UK must be a pretty sick place if it creates persons like Duncan, Parker, and Gordon and their dictatorial moderation and preference for troll content...Duncan is a sick fuck and he wouldn't last 10 seconds on a fair playing field where he didn't
    have his moderator button and was forced to exist by his own merit...You can tell a true shit-heel by what he does once given the power of a moderator button...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)