• Imaginary Populace Demands Greg Parker Video Thumbnail Enlarged!

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 22:38:34 2023
    Due to popular demand, here is a larger version of the thumbnail to my video that mentions Greg Parker in passing. It celebrates three of Parker's non conspiracy non theories for which he has solid evidence to support. https://postimg.cc/jwX4DsD6

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Fri Oct 20 03:41:56 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 1:38:36 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Due to popular demand, here is a larger version of the thumbnail to my video that mentions Greg Parker in passing. It celebrates three of Parker's non conspiracy non theories for which he has solid evidence to support. https://postimg.cc/jwX4DsD6

He said in another thread that the "605 Elsbeth" address was obtained by Lt. Erich Kaminski from Oswald's library card when he left the building.
    He claimed that Kaminski read the card wrong because he was reading it upside down.

Here's Oswald's library card upside down. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/oswald-library-card-usd.png

I can't understand how anybody could get "605" out of that.
    I also can't understand how anybody could think that a "6" ( 602 ) seen upside down would still look like a "6" ( 605 ).
    In reality, the only number that even remotely looks like "605" upside down is the number 209.
    And the card doesn't say 209.

I'm not trashing Greg, I'm just saying that he speculates a lot.
    This is what happens when you have researchers who are passionate to solve the case and make it make sense. They fill in the gaps with speculation.
    He and Doyle are similar in this regard.
    While I commend their passion, I caution anyone to take what they say with a grain of salt, especially if it's not supported by physical evidence.

Jim Marrs wrote in "Crossfire" that the "605" address the Dallas cops had, came from the 112th Military Intelligence Group, who Marrs claims got the information from
    the New Orleans police when Oswald was arrested in the summer of 63. Col. Jones testified that when his agents notified him that an "A.Hidell"
    had been arrested, he looked in his files for the name and found that it was cross-referenced to Lee Harvey Oswald. While that may be true, Marrs offers no proof that "605 Elsbeth" was in the files at the MIG.

The evidence seems to tell a different story, one that doesn't include Lt. Kaminski or the MIG.

Lt. Revill testified that he got the "605" address for his list from, "some of the officers who were involved in the arrest". ( 5 H 41 )
    He specifically named Det. Bob Carroll as the source of the information. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/library-card-address.png

But Carroll testified that "no address was mentioned." in the ride from the Texas Theater to the police station. ( 7 H 25 )
    And made no mention in his testimony that he had "looked over his shoulder" while driving and had seen a library card.

Detective Paul Bentley was the one in the back seat who searched Oswald's pockets in the car and found his indentification. ( Dallas Police Box 2, pg. 267 )
    But Bentley was never called to testify to the Commission.

The uniformed officer, C.T. Walker, who sat in the back seat on the other side of Oswald, did testify, but was not asked any questions about
    the search of Oswald's pockets in the car or about the library card.

In short, Revill's claim that he got the "605 Elsbeth" address from Carroll is not corroborated.

Now I will speculate:
    I don't believe that the Dallas Police got the "605 Elsbeth St." address from Oswald's library card.

I believe that the Dallas Police knew all about Oswald and had him in their files all the way back to the time he was living in the rear apartment at 602 Elsbeth.
    They just had the wrong address number and his first and middle name reversed. An American Marine who defects to the Soviet Union and ends up in your city and you don't know he even exists ?
    That's hard to swallow, especially in a rabid right-wing city like Dallas was.

IMO, both the Dallas Police and the FBI knew about Oswald and they knew about him all the way back in '62.
    That's why he used post office boxes, he knew they were keeping tabs on his location and he didn't want them to know where he was living.
    Again, that's only my opinion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Oct 20 04:01:58 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 6:41:58 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    He said in another thread that the "605 Elsbeth" address was obtained by Lt. Erich Kaminski from Oswald's library card when he left the building.
    He claimed that Kaminski read the card wrong because he was reading it upside down.

Here's Oswald's library card upside down. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/oswald-library-card-usd.png

I also can't understand how anybody could think that a "6" ( 602 ) seen upside down would still look like a "6" ( 605 ).
    In reality, the only number that even remotely looks like "605" upside down is the number 209.

This is what happens when you have researchers who are passionate to solve the case and make it make sense. They fill in the gaps with speculation.
    While I commend their passion, I caution anyone to take what they say with a grain of salt, especially if it's not supported by physical evidence.

Jim Marrs wrote in "Crossfire" that the "605" address the Dallas cops had, came from the 112th Military Intelligence Group, who Marrs claims got the information from
    the New Orleans police when Oswald was arrested in the summer of 63. Col. Jones testified that when his agents notified him that an "A.Hidell"
    had been arrested, he looked in his files for the name and found that it was cross-referenced to Lee Harvey Oswald. While that may be true, Marrs offers no proof that "605 Elsbeth" was in the files at the MIG.

The evidence seems to tell a different story, one that doesn't include Lt. Kaminski or the MIG.

Lt. Revill testified that he got the "605" address for his list from, "some of the officers who were involved in the arrest". ( 5 H 41 )
    He specifically named Det. Bob Carroll as the source of the information. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/library-card-address.png

But Carroll testified that "no address was mentioned." in the ride from the Texas Theater to the police station. ( 7 H 25 )
    And made no mention in his testimony that he had "looked over his shoulder" while driving and had seen a library card.

Detective Paul Bentley was the one in the back seat who searched Oswald's pockets in the car and found his indentification. ( Dallas Police Box 2, pg. 267 )

The uniformed officer, C.T. Walker, who sat in the back seat on the other side of Oswald, did testify, but was not asked any questions about

In short, Revill's claim that he got the "605 Elsbeth" address from Carroll is not corroborated.

Now I will speculate:
    I don't believe that the Dallas Police got the "605 Elsbeth St." address from Oswald's library card.

I believe that the Dallas Police knew all about Oswald and had him in their files all the way back to the time he was living in the rear apartment at 602 Elsbeth.
    They just had the wrong address number and his first and middle name reversed.
    An American Marine who defects to the Soviet Union and ends up in your city and you don't know he even exists ?

IMO, both the Dallas Police and the FBI knew about Oswald and they knew about him all the way back in '62.
    That's why he used post office boxes, he knew they were keeping tabs on his location and he didn't want them to know where he was living.
    Revill does not have a good explanation for 605 and any answer for that must be speculative. But Greg cannot admit that he is speculating because it is core to his mission statement to be against speculation. Of course, his stated core belief itself is
    speculation, that Prayer Man is Oswald. Without that, he has said, he would be a Lone Nutter. Greg's entire position is based upon speculation and he speculates like a drunken sailor about everything. He's either insane or fake. I would not use the word "
    passionate" here.

Your speculation, or something close to it, seems reasonable to me. I also think that it is a reasonable possibility that the name and address came from somebody leaving the TSBD, if not from the library card. It might also have come from Don
    Stringfellow, who seemed to have had a different Oswald story to tell that day. And I think there is some reason to think that605 Elsbeth really had been an "Oswald" address, though that is also speculative. If anybody had asked Gertrude Roper, the
    apparent owner of 605 Elsbeth, they don't seem to have left a document about it, which I think also is strange. The Warren Commission knew about 605, but they don't seem to have investigated it or asked the FBI to do so.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Fri Oct 20 05:31:43 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 7:02:00 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Revill does not have a good explanation for 605 and any answer for that must be speculative. But Greg cannot admit that he is speculating because it is core to his mission statement to be against speculation. Of course, his stated core belief itself is
    speculation, that Prayer Man is Oswald. Without that, he has said, he would be a Lone Nutter. Greg's entire position is based upon speculation and he speculates like a drunken sailor about everything. He's either insane or fake. I would not use the word "
    passionate" here.

Your speculation, or something close to it, seems reasonable to me. I also think that it is a reasonable possibility that the name and address came from somebody leaving the TSBD, if not from the library card. It might also have come from Don
    Stringfellow, who seemed to have had a different Oswald story to tell that day. And I think there is some reason to think that605 Elsbeth really had been an "Oswald" address, though that is also speculative. If anybody had asked Gertrude Roper, the
    apparent owner of 605 Elsbeth, they don't seem to have left a document about it, which I think also is strange. The Warren Commission knew about 605, but they don't seem to have investigated it or asked the FBI to do so.

The Ellsbeth street location comes up in the testimony of James Hosty, who told the Commission that he was investigating Marina Oswald as a matter of standard procedure.
    Hosty said that the Bureau had a policy of interviewing emigres from the Soviet Union and selected those to be inteviewed randomly.
    Hosty said that on March 4, 1963, he had obtained information from the Immigration and Naturalization Service that Marina had moved from Fort Worth to Dallas and that, "she was living on a street called Ellsbeth Street in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas.
    " ( 4 H 441 )
    Hosty claimed that he went to the Ellsbeth St. address on March 11th and was told by the landlady that she had evicted the Oswalds on March 3rd. ( ibid. )

What he says next is bizzarre.
    " On that same date ( March 11th ), I was able to determine from the postal authorities that they had changed their address to 214 Neely St., also in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas." ( 4 H 442 )

Cadigan Exhibit 13 is the post office box application for box 2915. It shows that Oswald opened the box on October 9, 1962 and closed it on May 14, 1963. ( 19 H 286 )
    So during this move from Ellsbeth to Neely, Oswald was receiving his mail at a post office box.

Why would Oswald notify the post office of a change of address when he was receiving his mail at a post office box ?

Hosty claimed that he went to the Neely St. address and verified the Oswalds lived there by observing their names on a mailbox. ( ibid. )

Chief Curry blabber mouthed to the press that the FBI knew Oswald was in Dallas but the Dallas Police did not.
    Normal procedure would have been for the FBI to notify the Dallas Police of his presence in the city as soon as the bureau could corroborate it.
    Hosty claimed that he was not allowed to give police any information on Oswald because Oswald's file was considered a "security" issue because of his meeting with Kostikov in Mexico.
    But Oswald didn't allegedly meet with Kostikov until the end of September. Oswald hadn't been a security risk in March of 1963. There was no reason why the FBI would withhold information from the Dallas Police on Oswald at that time.

Let me speculate again:

I believe the FBI at this time shared what information they had on Oswald with the Dallas police, hence the Ellsbeth St. address ended up in Dallas Police files.
    After the assassination, when Hosty told Revill about Oswald being in his files, Revill destroyed those files to hide the fact that the Dallas Police knew about Oswald as early as March 1963.

Just about the same time Marina took the "backyard photographs".
    Just about the same time "A.Hidell" allegedly bought the murder weapons.
    Just prior to the attack on General Walker.

But I'm sure it's all just another one of those coincidences.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Oct 20 06:32:04 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 8:31:45 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Revill does not have a good explanation for 605 and any answer for that must be speculative. But Greg cannot admit that he is speculating because it is core to his mission statement to be against speculation. Of course, his stated core belief itself
    is speculation, that Prayer Man is Oswald. Without that, he has said, he would be a Lone Nutter. Greg's entire position is based upon speculation and he speculates like a drunken sailor about everything. He's either insane or fake. I would not use the
    word "passionate" here.

The Ellsbeth street location comes up in the testimony of James Hosty, who told the Commission that he was investigating Marina Oswald as a matter of standard procedure.
    Hosty said that the Bureau had a policy of interviewing emigres from the Soviet Union and selected those to be inteviewed randomly.
    Hosty said that on March 4, 1963, he had obtained information from the Immigration and Naturalization Service that Marina had moved from Fort Worth to Dallas and that, "she was living on a street called Ellsbeth Street in the Oak Cliff section of
    Dallas." ( 4 H 441 )
    Hosty claimed that he went to the Ellsbeth St. address on March 11th and was told by the landlady that she had evicted the Oswalds on March 3rd. ( ibid. )

" On that same date ( March 11th ), I was able to determine from the postal authorities that they had changed their address to 214 Neely St., also in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas." ( 4 H 442 )

Cadigan Exhibit 13 is the post office box application for box 2915. It shows that Oswald opened the box on October 9, 1962 and closed it on May 14, 1963. ( 19 H 286 )
    So during this move from Ellsbeth to Neely, Oswald was receiving his mail at a post office box.

Why would Oswald notify the post office of a change of address when he was receiving his mail at a post office box ?

I don't suppose it occurred to you that he could have been receiving mail at both places. For
    example, he could have been receiving his regular mail at his residence and the PO Box was
    for special deliveries, say a rifle or revolver for example. Once again you try to prove something
    by raising a question rather than finding an answer.

Hosty claimed that he went to the Neely St. address and verified the Oswalds lived there by observing their names on a mailbox. ( ibid. )

Chief Curry blabber mouthed to the press that the FBI knew Oswald was in Dallas but the Dallas Police did not.
    Normal procedure would have been for the FBI to notify the Dallas Police of his presence in the city as soon as the bureau could corroborate it.

Tell us how you know that was the normal procedure.

Hosty claimed that he was not allowed to give police any information on Oswald because Oswald's file was considered a "security" issue because of his meeting with Kostikov in Mexico.

Seems a reasonable explanation.

But Oswald didn't allegedly meet with Kostikov until the end of September. Oswald hadn't been a security risk in March of 1963. There was no reason why the FBI would withhold information from the Dallas Police on Oswald at that time.

So you think an American who defected to the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War and
    then repatriated with a Russian wife would not be considered a security risk.

Let me speculate again:

Have you ever stopped?

I believe the FBI at this time shared what information they had on Oswald with the Dallas police, hence the Ellsbeth St. address ended up in Dallas Police files.

Any resemblance of what you believe with what actually was is purely coincidental.

After the assassination, when Hosty told Revill about Oswald being in his files, Revill destroyed those files to hide the fact that the Dallas Police knew about Oswald as early as March 1963.

It's your story. Make it as interesting a you like.

Just about the same time "A.Hidell" allegedly bought the murder weapons.

Actually, she would have taken the photos after they were delivered.

Just prior to the attack on General Walker.

It is quite possible that Oswald ordered the rifle for the specific purpose of killing Walker. Of
    course we can't know that for sure, but it seems a reasonable possibility. For reasons known
    to him, he wanted to be photographed with his newly acquired firearms. Since he expected to
    be caught after killing Walker, naturally he would have wanted those photos take before he
    made the attempt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Oct 20 06:24:36 2023
    Revill does not have a good explanation for 605 and any answer for that must be speculative. But Greg cannot admit that he is speculating because it is core to his mission statement to be against speculation. Of course, his stated core belief itself
    is speculation, that Prayer Man is Oswald. Without that, he has said, he would be a Lone Nutter. Greg's entire position is based upon speculation and he speculates like a drunken sailor about everything. He's either insane or fake. I would not use the
    word "passionate" here.

Hosty said that on March 4, 1963, he had obtained information from the Immigration and Naturalization Service that Marina had moved from Fort Worth to Dallas and that, "she was living on a street called Ellsbeth Street in the Oak Cliff section of
    Dallas." ( 4 H 441 )

Let me speculate again:

Just about the same time "A.Hidell" allegedly bought the murder weapons. Just prior to the attack on General Walker.

It probably is post office policy for box holders to provide a current address. And you might not want to take the chance that something would get sent to an old address, even if it is not supposed to be sent anywhere but the box. But Hosty's story might
    be false. The apartment managers at 602-604 Elsbeth knew whwere Oswald had moved to, so they might have told Hosty. Then again, Hosty might have been using a "pretext," a fake identity to talk to the apartment managers, so maybe they would not have
    mentioned the new address. And this address is not 605, anyway.

Hosty might have told DPD intelligence about Oswald's address. But DPD intelligence personnel have other intelligence connections. We know that they had a relationship with Army Intelligence, for example. Members may also have had CIA contacts. So,
    Oswald information might not have come from Hosty or the FBI.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Oct 20 08:51:36 2023

Gil takes a cheap shot when he says I am similar to Bullshit Greg...This website has a clearly apparent track record of Gil running from the thread every time we debate...

Parker is full of shit and lies about things already being proven...Just like he lied about Lumpkin being the cop Mrs Garner saw emerge on the 4th Floor landing with Truly...

The real issue here is my discovery of a second stop of Oswald by an un-named cop in the Lobby...As you can see Gil attacks it while stupidly missing the importance and validity of my discovery...Gil tries to hide behind the rules of evidence in order to
    escape the obvious...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Oct 20 16:16:15 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 11:51:37 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Gil takes a cheap shot when he says I am similar to Bullshit Greg...This website has a clearly apparent track record of Gil running from the thread every time we debate...

Parker is full of shit and lies about things already being proven...Just like he lied about Lumpkin being the cop Mrs Garner saw emerge on the 4th Floor landing with Truly...

The real issue here is my discovery of a second stop of Oswald by an un-named cop in the Lobby...As you can see Gil attacks it while stupidly missing the importance and validity of my discovery...Gil tries to hide behind the rules of evidence in order
    to escape the obvious...
    Nobody in the Nut House debates. What are you crazy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Oct 21 06:10:39 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 9:41:58 PM UTC+11, Gil Jesus wrote:

I am not talking about the whole number. Just the digit in question. You cannot tell what it is when held upside down. 5 is as a good any other guess.

FFS. The card was upside down. To read it as 209, you would have to to believe it was being held the right way up. The "Harvey Lee Oswald" bit shows how the mistakes happened.

LOL. Look up the word speculate. I am not speculating here. I am basing what I say on known evidence.

The irony is that you are saying these things to a coward too scared to reveal his identity online while he goes on expeditions trying to dig up dirt on me. Mind you, his cowardice is well-founded once you understand his main thesis is that a 13 year old
    boy was one of the plotters.

It is evaluation of accepted evidence. Speculation is making conclusions in the absence of accepted evidence.

Oh wow. Jumping the shark seems to be the new thrill here,

Because there is no such evidence. THAT was speculation.

Talking about information obtained from Oswald
    Mr. BELIN. Were any addresses mentioned?
    Mr. CARROLL. Not that I recall; no, sir.

Now let's assume for the sake of argument that Oswald did give that address or they took it from his library card... and Carroll just forgot.

You are still left with the same problem you are trying hard to take me down with... the wrong number. Seems according to you that Kaminski at the door in a high pressure situation, can't possibly make a mistake reading a card held upside down. But
    Carroll, who had all the time in the world to study the card, could make such a mistake.???!!!

And let's not even go into the name being written as "Harvey Lee Oswald", unless yopui want to speculate about doppelgangers.

Exactly.

Exactly.

If Bentley or any of the others had his address as Elsbeth from the card, why was no one sent there?

Because the whole issue of his real address and about showing that card at the front door was Kryptonite to them.

Now I will speculate:

An American Marine who defects to the Soviet Union and ends up in your city and you don't know he even exists ?

You're right. That is speculation. It is not terrible speculation, because it has some internal logic, but you're stuck now with my demand as to how YOUR Cops are allowed to make a mistake with the number, but not Kaminski. But what wrecks your
    speculation is Occam's Razer and the weight of evidence.

Your speculation requires that Oswald was psychic and knew that Truly and the cops were stopping people at the entrance. Mine explains how he knew. You offer no explanation for the number. I do - and despite your protestations, the explanation is not
    invalid, and also explains the name switched around. Yours does not do that either.

I will only add that if the cops did not catch up with Oswald until he was living on Elsbeth, they were slow off the mark, since the FW papers had the story of his return;

No it's not, It it is an opinion held by many on both sides.

But there is strong evidence suggesting it was Marina who took out the boxes. https://gregrparker.com/rethinking-oswalds-mail/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 21 06:24:00 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 9:10:41 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Greg has already been given way more than his 15 minutes of bullshit...

Parker is obviously full of it and has been outed as making up crazy explanations for evidence...

Greg uses correct criticism as an excuse to ignore what he has been told and further post a lengthy entry of more bullshit...You people are guilty of encouraging him...

Any credibly-moderated board would have sent Parker to moderator cue long ago...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Oct 21 15:39:03 2023
    On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 12:24:02 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 9:10:41 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    Greg has already been given way more than his 15 minutes of bullshit...

Parker is obviously full of it and has been outed as making up crazy explanations for evidence...

Greg uses correct criticism as an excuse to ignore what he has been told and further post a lengthy entry of more bullshit...You people are guilty of encouraging him...

Any credibly-moderated board would have sent Parker to moderator cue long ago...

May I make a well-meaning observation, Brian? Your obsessions with "moderation", your mythical "JFK internet", "correct evidence" and "peer review", the latter two of which you exhibit almost zero understanding, is not exactly healthy. Take some time
    out. Develop some new interests. This place will still be here in 6 months.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Oct 23 06:14:15 2023
    On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 06:32:04 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't suppose it occurred to you...

Here we go with the logical fallacies and speculations again...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Tue Oct 24 17:35:20 2023
    On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 12:10:41 AM UTC+11, Greg Parker wrote:

I am not talking about the whole number. Just the digit in question. You cannot tell what it is when held upside down. 5 is as a good any other guess.
    FFS. The card was upside down. To read it as 209, you would have to to believe it was being held the right way up. The "Harvey Lee Oswald" bit shows how the mistakes happened.
    LOL. Look up the word speculate. I am not speculating here. I am basing what I say on known evidence.

The irony is that you are saying these things to a coward too scared to reveal his identity online while he goes on expeditions trying to dig up dirt on me. Mind you, his cowardice is well-founded once you understand his main thesis is that a 13 year
    old boy was one of the plotters.
    It is evaluation of accepted evidence. Speculation is making conclusions in the absence of accepted evidence.
    Oh wow. Jumping the shark seems to be the new thrill here,
    Because there is no such evidence. THAT was speculation.

Talking about information obtained from Oswald
    Mr. BELIN. Were any addresses mentioned?
    Mr. CARROLL. Not that I recall; no, sir.

Now let's assume for the sake of argument that Oswald did give that address or they took it from his library card... and Carroll just forgot.

You are still left with the same problem you are trying hard to take me down with... the wrong number. Seems according to you that Kaminski at the door in a high pressure situation, can't possibly make a mistake reading a card held upside down. But
    Carroll, who had all the time in the world to study the card, could make such a mistake.???!!!

And let's not even go into the name being written as "Harvey Lee Oswald", unless yopui want to speculate about doppelgangers.
    Exactly.
    Exactly.
    If Bentley or any of the others had his address as Elsbeth from the card, why was no one sent there?
    Because the whole issue of his real address and about showing that card at the front door was Kryptonite to them.

Now I will speculate:

You're right. That is speculation. It is not terrible speculation, because it has some internal logic, but you're stuck now with my demand as to how YOUR Cops are allowed to make a mistake with the number, but not Kaminski. But what wrecks your
    speculation is Occam's Razer and the weight of evidence.

Your speculation requires that Oswald was psychic and knew that Truly and the cops were stopping people at the entrance. Mine explains how he knew. You offer no explanation for the number. I do - and despite your protestations, the explanation is not
    invalid, and also explains the name switched around. Yours does not do that either.

I will only add that if the cops did not catch up with Oswald until he was living on Elsbeth, they were slow off the mark, since the FW papers had the story of his return;
    No it's not, It it is an opinion held by many on both sides.

But there is strong evidence suggesting it was Marina who took out the boxes.
    https://gregrparker.com/rethinking-oswalds-mail/

Have you had enough time to consider any response you might have, Gil?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05