• About Greg Parker, Just For Peter Dale Scott!

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 22:25:31 2023
    Mr. Scott, perhaps you should be aware of Greg Parker's stupidity. In the link below see the example of Greg Parker "proving" that the boy with Oswald seen by Clifton Shasteen was actually Billy Hootkins, known affectionately by his fans as "That Fat Guy
    In Star Wars." Shasteen said that the boy did not have a fat round face. And Parker provides a photo of a round fat-faced Hootkins gleefully declaring that the round face is evident, the round face that Shasteen said the boy did not have. Is it real
    stupidity, or is Parker a fake bastard? Either way, I think you should be more aware. https://postimg.cc/ppjFmWhw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Oct 21 06:30:15 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 4:25:33 PM UTC+11, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Mr. Scott, perhaps you should be aware of Greg Parker's stupidity. In the link below see the example of Greg Parker "proving" that the boy with Oswald seen by Clifton Shasteen was actually Billy Hootkins, known affectionately by his fans as "That Fat
    Guy In Star Wars." Shasteen said that the boy did not have a fat round face. And Parker provides a photo of a round fat-faced Hootkins gleefully declaring that the round face is evident, the round face that Shasteen said the boy did not have. Is it real
    stupidity, or is Parker a fake bastard? Either way, I think you should be more aware. https://postimg.cc/ppjFmWhw

Scott is well aware of my my work and gives it the thumbs up. But thanks for thinking of me.

It seems to me you are lost in regard to geometry.

Shasteen said not a round face... a wide one.

So let me help you out...

A round-faced actor https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-52df7dd2df2e215de8af0972a0aece34-lq

A wide-faced actor https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w500/dav2i86GN0UvYIyoTwQmGE8Nweg.jpg

Round shape https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61vFbC0eh7L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Oval/egg/wide shape https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ea/c1/e3/eac1e39e6bc128fe318123418be6a236.jpg

You may win some type of award though for the worst symantical argument in history.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 21 06:34:57 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 9:30:17 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    Mr. Scott, perhaps you should be aware of Greg Parker's stupidity. In the link below see the example of Greg Parker "proving" that the boy with Oswald seen by Clifton Shasteen was actually Billy Hootkins, known affectionately by his fans as "That Fat
    Guy In Star Wars." Shasteen said that the boy did not have a fat round face. And Parker provides a photo of a round fat-faced Hootkins gleefully declaring that the round face is evident, the round face that Shasteen said the boy did not have. Is it real
    Scott is well aware of my my work and gives it the thumbs up. But thanks for thinking of me.

It seems to me you are lost in regard to geometry.

Shasteen said not a round face... a wide one.

So let me help you out...

A round-faced actor https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-52df7dd2df2e215de8af0972a0aece34-lq

A wide-faced actor https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w500/dav2i86GN0UvYIyoTwQmGE8Nweg.jpg

Round shape https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61vFbC0eh7L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Oval/egg/wide shape https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ea/c1/e3/eac1e39e6bc128fe318123418be6a236.jpg

You may win some type of award though for the worst symantical argument in history.
    https://postlmg.cc/ppjFmWhw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Oct 21 06:50:21 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 9:34:59 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Ralph Cinque got praises from well-known research figures who were obviously not paying attention...

Parker is part of a high destructive trend on the JFK internet where flakes and crazies are taking advantage of the internet to accept undeserved credit for what is basically research trolling...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Oct 21 15:23:51 2023
    On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 12:50:22 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Ralph Cinque got praises from well-known research figures who were obviously not paying attention...

No he didn't. He falsely used their names on his website falsely claiming they endorsed him.

Parker is part of a high destructive trend on the JFK internet where flakes and crazies are taking advantage of the internet to accept undeserved credit for what is basically research trolling...

You sound upset, Brian, Are you okay? How's your blood pressure. Look after yourself, mate. You owe it to your loved ones.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 21 16:11:07 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 6:23:53 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    No he didn't. He falsely used their names on his website falsely claiming they endorsed him.
    You sound upset, Brian, Are you okay? How's your blood pressure. Look after yourself, mate. You owe it to your loved ones.
    Ralph Cinque, if you can believe it, had this wacky conspiracy theory about Oswald being in the TSBD doorway! How could anybody be so stupid?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Oct 21 16:22:35 2023
    On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 10:11:09 AM UTC+11, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Ralph Cinque, if you can believe it, had this wacky conspiracy theory about Oswald being in the TSBD doorway! How could anybody be so stupid?

Hardly Ralph's idea. It was one of the earliest theories because of published pic.

But it was proved back then that it was Lovelady. This has nothing to do with that. As you know,

What we CAN learn from it is this: the FBI panicked about the claim Oswald could be seen on the steps and rushed to get Loveday to confirm it was him.

Why the panic? They had fuck all evidence that Oswald was the shooter. They also had Oswald saying in interrogations that he was out front. They actually feared this might prove it. They got lucky. Wrong pic. This one really was Lovelady.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 21 16:31:11 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 7:22:37 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Hardly Ralph's idea. It was one of the earliest theories because of published pic.

But it was proved back then that it was Lovelady. This has nothing to do with that. As you know,

What we CAN learn from it is this: the FBI panicked about the claim Oswald could be seen on the steps and rushed to get Loveday to confirm it was him.

Why the panic? They had fuck all evidence that Oswald was the shooter. They also had Oswald saying in interrogations that he was out front. They actually feared this might prove it. They got lucky. Wrong pic. This one really was Lovelady.

Oh, yeah! It took the conspiracy theorists 40 years of squinting to see Oswald in the Weigman film! Too bad the Fat Old Lady is too dead to say they're wrong!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Oct 21 16:45:47 2023
    On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 10:31:13 AM UTC+11, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Oh, yeah! It took the conspiracy theorists 40 years of squinting to see Oswald in the Weigman film! Too bad the Fat Old Lady is too dead to say they're wrong!

The fat old lady with a wig worn for professional reasons, no boobies and a face like Frankenstein from all the er "flittering"...?

The girth - which in any case, is still nowhere Stanton proportions, is an optical illusion cause by part of him being reflected in the glass behind him. Cover the reflection up and it becomes clear it is a skinny dude leaning against the way with arms
    folded.

But in nofuckinflagsanddowleland, I guess glass does not reflect. Luckily I deal with the real world where science rules. Not faith. Not wishful thinking.

Imagine this dude if he was facing out to the street and he was photographed from the front at a certain. angle. What you would see is him, with part of his reflection joined onto him - except that given it is day and we have a modern still camera in
    use, the reflection will be easily discernible from the real figure. https://c8.alamy.com/comp/DADD94/businessman-looking-through-glass-wall-with-reflection-DADD94.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 21 21:53:44 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 7:45:49 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 10:31:13 AM UTC+11, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

The fat old lady with a wig worn for professional reasons, no boobies and a face like Frankenstein from all the er "flittering"...?

The girth - which in any case, is still nowhere Stanton proportions, is an optical illusion cause by part of him being reflected in the glass behind him. Cover the reflection up and it becomes clear it is a skinny dude leaning against the way with arms
    folded.

But in nofuckinflagsanddowleland, I guess glass does not reflect. Luckily I deal with the real world where science rules. Not faith. Not wishful thinking.

Imagine this dude if he was facing out to the street and he was photographed from the front at a certain. angle. What you would see is him, with part of his reflection joined onto him - except that given it is day and we have a modern still camera in
    use, the reflection will be easily discernible from the real figure.
    https://c8.alamy.com/comp/DADD94/businessman-looking-through-glass-wall-with-reflection-DADD94.jpg
    Parker Science must use pictures of pretty boys to convince us that the fat old lady is Oswald because the real photography just doesn't do it. But yes, your link does show a slim young man. Congratulations. At least you do know what they look like.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05