• Parkland Emergency Room Nurse Saw 7.65 Mauser Bullet

From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 17:19:36 2023
    Has Landis addressed this?

CE399 Version 1.0 was a pointed tip bullet. After the frame rifle was changed from the 7.65 Mauser to the 6.5 Carcano (Mauser found on roof 1:25 pm, Carcano found after 1:30 pm) CE399 was changed from Version 1.0 pointed tip to Version 1.1 round tip.

<begin quote>
    Several interviews given by nurse Hall in 2013 seem to corroborate Landis' fresh claim.

'On the cart, halfway between the earlobe and the shoulder, there was a bullet laying almost perpendicular there, but I have not seen a picture of that bullet ever,' she told The Telegraph almost 10 years ago.

Separately, she told the Sunday Mirror: 'I could see a bullet lodged between his ear and his shoulder. It was pointed at its tip and showed no signs of damage. I remember looking at it – there was no blunting of the bullet or scarring around the shell
    from where it had been fired.

'I'd had a great deal of experience working with gunshot wounds but I had never seen anything like this before.

'It was about one-and-a-half inches long – nothing like the bullets that were later produced.

'It was taken away but never have I seen it presented in evidence or heard what happened to it. It remains a mystery.'
    <end quote>
    from https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12509921/JFK-assassination-nurse-Phyllis-Hall-Paul-Landis.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)