• Two more training camps and other things Mackenzie talked about includi

From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 08:41:43 2023
    see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aim90PkYMlk
    "In-depth interview with a JFK assassination inside witness."

@ 44:12+
    "Cliff Carter, the lawyer for Jada, Johnson's lawyer"

"Cliff Carter was Mac Wallace's boss"

Per Mackenzie and Robert Gaylon Ross, Cliff Carter was in the 2nd floor 411 Elm Command Post

Per Mackenzie, Mac Wallace was on the 6th floor during the shooting but apparently neither Wallace nor Oswald fired shots, someone else did (I concluded it was Richard Cain from the frame Oswald window)

Mac Wallace may be visible in the Dillard photo; Oswald himself may be to Wallace's immediate right per one of the 3 facial images I discovered in Dillard, along with Charles Wallace's discovery of what I think is Mac Wallace wearing horn rimmed glasses
    and Jerry McLeer's discovery of what may be a facial image in the lower left pane of the same closed window to the left of the frame Oswald window as seen in Dillard.

@ 43:40+ training camps at Sulphur Louisiana (near Lake Charles) and another at Red Rocks near Denver Colorado where traingulated gunfire was practiced

50:03+
    Ruth Ann Martinez (who was on the 6th floor with a walkie-talkie per Mackenzie) was the lady in the polka dot dress in the RFK killing

50:56+
    Tippit was with the 17th Airborne, Mackenzie was in the 508th and Tippit 51:12+
    Tippit "was a character I knew a whole bunch I think he was the straightest shooter I knew"

before 1:00:3
    Mac Wallace wasn't a very good shot

<begin quote>
    Joe Dugan, who was thick as thieves with me for many years, said this guy who he called McGintey was used by his Canadian (Permindex) bunch to do some hits for his I.R.A. cell. Joe also confirmed his part that day in canceling JFK’s trip ticket and
    felt, as did I, that Wallace ran the whole shebang. Joe had practiced the hit at Sulphur, Louisiana under Wallace at Mitch Werbell’s training facility. There again, it’s just my word that I was told these things.
    <end quote>
    from https://paranoiamagazine.wordpress.com/archives-3/the-men-that-dont-fit-in-interview-with-roderick-a-mackenzie-iii/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)