• Re: DiEugenio Advocates Troll Forum and Bogus Prayer Man Theory

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Oct 19 02:36:34 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:20:51 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/prayer-man-more-than-a-fuzzy-picture-by-bart-kamp
    It's okay for a book review, but a researcher who knows stuff should not be proud of it. DiEugenio seems to distance himself from the grubby work of real analysis, preferring to just surf along with whatever wave will move him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 02:20:49 2023
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Oct 19 06:24:17 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:36:35 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:20:51 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

DiEugenio seems to distance himself from the grubby work of real analysis, preferring to just surf along with whatever wave will move him.

Jim has above average abilities in book-sourced, or pedantic, research...

He has a paradoxical lack of ability in abstract or technical analysis...

Jim tends to back deeply researched claims that involve large amounts of written material - whether they are complete crap or not...

When I found Stanton's family photo, that showed her obesity, in 2018 Jim admitted to me that Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald...Now the lying son of a bitch forgets that and has decided to ignore all my research and back one of the most ridiculous
    persons in JFK Assassination research, Bart Kamp...Jim is a dirty bastard and I would love to sue him...There is no one brave enough to stand up to that stupid son of a bitch Gordon and ask what about Brian Doyle and his research?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)