• a question for anyone

From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 16:28:30 2023
    Help me out here so I can fairly reevaluate my position in this case. Maybe I have the bar too low or too high.

I am looking for a consensus on what would be reasonable grounds to suspect someone was being framed for a crime. I am not talking about hindsight, where evidence has already proven someone was framed...

I am talking about identifying it as a possibility where it has not necessarily been considered already by the authorities.

In addition to helping me reevaluate my position by having an agreed upon benchmark or standard, it may also help explain the stats as at last year:
    --------------
    "Witness tampering is committed primarily by police officers. It happened in 42% of murder exonerations with Black defendants, but only 25% of those with white defendants. In 17% of Black defendant murder exonerations the witness tampering included
    violence or threats of violence."
    ----------------- https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race%20Report%20Preview.pdf

In considering the circumstances of this case, are any of the following factors relevant?

-It was in the south
    -it was in the middle of a Cold War
    -the suspect was falsely labeled a communist
    -Dallas DA Henry Wade is now known for his office having a convict at all costs mentality
    -Chief Investigator Will Fritz had a terrible reputation for not cooperating with his own detectives or the FBI. He also had a reputation for seeking media attention
    -Henry Wade testified that Fritz was terrible with gathering evidence but great at at getting confessions
    -key witnesses were black and the records show some of these witnesses changed their stories over time
    -Buell Frazier claims Fritz tried to threaten him into signing a confession that he was an accomplice
    -the chain of custody of much of the evidence does not meet court standards -Oswald did not live long enough to get legal assistance
    -His interrogations were not recorded (as was the norm in the day, but it is nevertheless a possible factor in any frame)

Okay. That's it. Give me a benchmark at which point, suspicion of a frame becomes reasonable - as opposed to proven - which can't be done without a proper and thorough audit of evidence and witness statements.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Tue Oct 17 16:59:42 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 7:28:32 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    Help me out here so I can fairly reevaluate my position in this case. Maybe I have the bar too low or too high.

I am looking for a consensus on what would be reasonable grounds to suspect someone was being framed for a crime. I am not talking about hindsight, where evidence has already proven someone was framed...

Simplicity. A small number of people involved, a small amount of evidence tampered with. Two cops throwing down a bag of drugs, that sort of thing.

I am talking about identifying it as a possibility where it has not necessarily been considered already by the authorities.

It`s rare. Never, ever, ever, not in a million years in the way your ideas require.

In addition to helping me reevaluate my position by having an agreed upon benchmark or standard, it may also help explain the stats as at last year:
    --------------
    "Witness tampering is committed primarily by police officers. It happened in 42% of murder exonerations with Black defendants, but only 25% of those with white defendants. In 17% of Black defendant murder exonerations the witness tampering included
    ----------------- https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race%20Report%20Preview.pdf

Never believe these leftist think tank papers, they lie and lie and lie.

Where do they show the number of police being convicted for witness tampering?

In considering the circumstances of this case, are any of the following factors relevant?

-It was in the south
    -Dallas DA Henry Wade is now known for his office having a convict at all costs mentality
    -Chief Investigator Will Fritz had a terrible reputation for not cooperating with his own detectives or the FBI. He also had a reputation for seeking media attention
    -Henry Wade testified that Fritz was terrible with gathering evidence but great at at getting confessions
    -key witnesses were black and the records show some of these witnesses changed their stories over time
    -Buell Frazier claims Fritz tried to threaten him into signing a confession that he was an accomplice
    -the chain of custody of much of the evidence does not meet court standards -Oswald did not live long enough to get legal assistance
    -His interrogations were not recorded (as was the norm in the day, but it is nevertheless a possible factor in any frame)

Since you aren`t offering anything of substance there is nothing to argue against.

Any other murder in Dallas around this time would be in the south, during the cold war, ect. They would likely use the same chain of custody procedures, and the same interrogation methods. Nothing there that pertains just to Oswald except the dubious
    claim that he wasn`t a communist, and the attempt to get Frazier to admit he was an accomplice. Neither speaks to him being framed/

Okay. That's it. Give me a benchmark at which point, suspicion of a frame becomes reasonable - as opposed to proven - which can't be done without a proper and thorough audit of evidence and witness statements.

Well, it is a weak and lazy approach to say "it happens", when you need to show that it happened in this particular case. You can`t show the Rodney King beating every time a police officer is accused of police brutality, you have to show that specific
    cop committed the specific crime he is being charged with.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Bud on Tue Oct 17 17:19:49 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 10:59:44 AM UTC+11, Bud wrote:

Simplicity. A small number of people involved, a small amount of evidence tampered with. Two cops throwing down a bag of drugs, that sort of thing.

Okay That's good as far as it goes.

let's run with the drug example.

You are not simply going to take my word that the cops planted drugs.

What I need and what I am looking for is what would become grounds for a reasonable person to reasonably suspect that the police MAY have panted those drugs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Tue Oct 17 17:44:50 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 8:19:51 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

And you aren`t going to take the cops word that they didn`t.

What I need and what I am looking for is what would become grounds for a reasonable person to reasonably suspect that the police MAY have panted those drugs.

Evidence like this might help....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XMdJWhDfMs

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Tue Oct 17 18:51:25 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 6:28:32 PM UTC-5, Greg Parker wrote:

--------------

-It was in the south

Suspicion of a frame-up (Oswald in this case) becomes reasonable to consider when you can lay out a positive case for what you think occurred in Dealey Plaza that doesn't involve Oswald as the shooter. Produce your case, invite your critics to weigh in,
    and be ready to change your own opinion if the case you've produced has more holes in it than the WC case (Oswald alone, no known help) you criticize.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Tue Oct 17 19:04:40 2023

It is amazing how much bullshit Greg Parker needs to build up in order to promote his bullshit...

It is pseudo-scholarship that doesn't really consist of anything except Greg's long-winded bullshit...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Wed Oct 18 05:56:07 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 12:51:27 PM UTC+11, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

--------------

-It was in the south
    -the chain of custody of much of the evidence does not meet court standards
    -Oswald did not live long enough to get legal assistance

Suspicion of a frame-up (Oswald in this case) becomes reasonable to consider when you can lay out a positive case for what you think occurred in Dealey Plaza that doesn't involve Oswald as the shooter. Produce your case, invite your critics to weigh in,
    and be ready to change your own opinion if the case you've produced has more holes in it than the WC case (Oswald alone, no known help) you criticize.

Okay. That sounds reasonable on the surface, but it won't work. It turns on the wide-open word "reasonable". You, bud, sky turd and doyle no doubt have different views on what is reasonable. I suspect the bar would be very high, perhaps even always just
    out of reach...

I am looking for a line in the sand, Bud set it by suggesting he "may" accept actual footage of police planting evidence. That of course, is an impossible line to cross for a 60 year old case and therefore an unreasonable one - especially when adding in
    I am not asking what you accept as proof - only what you would accept as grounds for suspicion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Bud on Wed Oct 18 05:48:54 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:44:52 AM UTC+11, Bud wrote:

That would seem to suggest that you will not entertain the possibility of a frame without incontrovertible proof such as this - film of the planting of drugs. That is a very high bar - and an impossible one to meet given I am only looking for what would
    be your grounds for suspicion in a historical case where bodycams were not even yet in use.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Oct 18 06:00:45 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 1:04:41 PM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:

It is amazing how much bullshit Greg Parker needs to build up in order to promote his bullshit...

It is pseudo-scholarship that doesn't really consist of anything except Greg's long-winded bullshit...

Brian, settle down before you blow a gasket, my little mate.

Is it true you recently got dreadlocks? Can you point me to pic. That's soooo cool.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 06:58:17 2023
    On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 17:44:50 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Oct 18 06:58:17 2023
    On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 18:51:25 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

Suspicion of a frame-up (Oswald in this case) becomes reasonable to
    consider when you can lay out a positive case for what you think
    ccurred in Dealey Plaza that doesn't involve Oswald as the shooter.

This is a simple and obvious logical fallacy... begging the question.
    Why is Huckster silent on these logical fallacies???

Produce your case, invite your critics to weigh in, and be ready to
    change your own opinion if the case you've produced has more holes
    in it than the WC case (Oswald alone, no known help) you criticize.

Already done. You've run. As cowards do...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Wed Oct 18 07:15:02 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 7:56:09 AM UTC-5, Greg Parker wrote:

--------------

-It was in the south

Suspicion of a frame-up (Oswald in this case) becomes reasonable to consider when you can lay out a positive case for what you think occurred in Dealey Plaza that doesn't involve Oswald as the shooter. Produce your case, invite your critics to weigh
    in, and be ready to change your own opinion if the case you've produced has more holes in it than the WC case (Oswald alone, no known help) you criticize.

Okay. That sounds reasonable on the surface, but it won't work. It turns on the wide-open word "reasonable".

You used the word "reasonable" and I responded. Parker: "Give me a benchmark at which point, suspicion of a frame becomes REASONABLE [my emphasis] - as opposed to proven - which can't be done without a proper and thorough audit of evidence and witness
    statements.

You, bud, sky turd and doyle no doubt have different views on what is reasonable. I suspect the bar would be very high, perhaps even always just out of reach...

You haven't shown a conspiracy yet. You stand on third base and pretend you hit a triple. You haven't.

I am looking for a line in the sand, Bud set it by suggesting he "may" accept actual footage of police planting evidence. That of course, is an impossible line to cross for a 60 year old case and therefore an unreasonable one - especially when adding
    in I am not asking what you accept as proof - only what you would accept as grounds for suspicion.

When you can show a conspiracy that didn't involve Oswald, we can look at your claim of a frame-up. It's that simple. You're shifting the burden and simultaneously begging the question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Wed Oct 18 08:14:42 2023

We need go no farther than this. It is reasonable to suspect a frame up when there is solid
    evidence of a frame up. Something beyond what-about-this. As it pertains to Oswald, there is
    no evidence he was framed. It is not even reasonable to think he could have been framed. To
    believe Oswald was innocent, one would have to believe all the evidence is fraudulent because
    all the evidence points to Oswald. In order to believe all the evidence is fraudulent, one would
    have to believe that everyone who took part in gathering and processing the evidence was
    complicit in the frame up. It is not remotely reasonable to believe that could have happened.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Wed Oct 18 08:42:05 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:14:44 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    As it pertains to Oswald, there is no evidence he was framed. It is not even reasonable to think he could have been framed.

https://gil-jesus.com/the-police-lineups/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Oct 18 11:11:42 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:42:07 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:14:44 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    As it pertains to Oswald, there is no evidence he was framed. It is not even reasonable to think he could have been framed.

You've never established that the Oswald lineups were any different than other lineups the DPD
    conducted during that time. You've simply asserted what you cannot prove and expect your
    assertions to be accepted.

You also conveniently ignore the fact that the various witnesses all IDed the same guy which the
    forensic evidence indicated was the perp. But of course, find excuses to ignore the forensic
    evidence as well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Wed Oct 18 12:09:36 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 8:48:55 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

That would seem to suggest that you will not entertain the possibility of a frame without incontrovertible proof such as this - film of the planting of drugs. That is a very high bar - and an impossible one to meet given I am only looking for what
    would be your grounds for suspicion in a historical case where bodycams were not even yet in use.

I was sort of joking, I saw that years ago and this discussion led me to hunt it down.

For a simple case like the police throwing down some drugs, you would have to raise some sort of doubt. Did the cop have a grudge against this alleged dealer? Was he looking to get enough arrests to get a promotion? That sort of thing, you have to
    bring something to the table because of course every drug dealer is going to claim "planted" if you just accept that claim at face value.

But here is where reality parts company with your ideas. If the alleged drum dealer`s fingerprint are on the bag, then you are getting into a more complex frame-up. And if drugs are also found in the suspect`s car, then you need more involvement by the
    authorities. And if drugs are also found in the suspect`s home, you need even more. And if there is a storage unit in the suspect`s name with drugs in it, you might need to make claims like the authorities opened the storage unit in his name and put
    drugs in it to frame him. It gets more and more complex, and the idea that the authorities were behind all this gets more and more fantastic. By the time you are done, the idea of "framed" is crushed by the weight of all the fantastic things that are
    required for the idea to be valid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Wed Oct 18 13:57:48 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 1:15:04 AM UTC+11, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

--------------
    "Witness tampering is committed primarily by police officers. It happened in 42% of murder exonerations with Black defendants, but only 25% of those with white defendants. In 17% of Black defendant murder exonerations the witness tampering
    included violence or threats of violence."

-It was in the south

Suspicion of a frame-up (Oswald in this case) becomes reasonable to consider when you can lay out a positive case for what you think occurred in Dealey Plaza that doesn't involve Oswald as the shooter. Produce your case, invite your critics to
    weigh in, and be ready to change your own opinion if the case you've produced has more holes in it than the WC case (Oswald alone, no known help) you criticize.

Okay. That sounds reasonable on the surface, but it won't work. It turns on the wide-open word "reasonable".
    You used the word "reasonable" and I responded. Parker: "Give me a benchmark at which point, suspicion of a frame becomes REASONABLE [my emphasis] - as opposed to proven - which can't be done without a proper and thorough audit of evidence and witness
    statements.

And I am asking you what you consider "reasonable, not just to repeat the word back to me.

You, bud, sky turd and doyle no doubt have different views on what is reasonable. I suspect the bar would be very high, perhaps even always just out of reach...
    You haven't shown a conspiracy yet. You stand on third base and pretend you hit a triple. You haven't.

The question about a frame was hypothetical.

I am looking for a line in the sand, Bud set it by suggesting he "may" accept actual footage of police planting evidence. That of course, is an impossible line to cross for a 60 year old case and therefore an unreasonable one - especially when adding
    in I am not asking what you accept as proof - only what you would accept as grounds for suspicion.
    When you can show a conspiracy that didn't involve Oswald, we can look at your claim of a frame-up. It's that simple. You're shifting the burden and simultaneously begging the question.

This is not about the assassination per se. It is a general question about what you consider reasonable grounds to suspect a frame would be.

Can you answer that, or not? If not, that's fine, just step out of the thread

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Bud on Wed Oct 18 14:11:04 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 6:09:38 AM UTC+11, Bud wrote:

That would seem to suggest that you will not entertain the possibility of a frame without incontrovertible proof such as this - film of the planting of drugs. That is a very high bar - and an impossible one to meet given I am only looking for what
    would be your grounds for suspicion in a historical case where bodycams were not even yet in use.
    I was sort of joking, I saw that years ago and this discussion led me to hunt it down.

For a simple case like the police throwing down some drugs, you would have to raise some sort of doubt. Did the cop have a grudge against this alleged dealer? Was he looking to get enough arrests to get a promotion? That sort of thing, you have to
    bring something to the table because of course every drug dealer is going to claim "planted" if you just accept that claim at face value.

But here is where reality parts company with your ideas. If the alleged drum dealer`s fingerprint are on the bag, then you are getting into a more complex frame-up. And if drugs are also found in the suspect`s car, then you need more involvement by the
    authorities. And if drugs are also found in the suspect`s home, you need even more. And if there is a storage unit in the suspect`s name with drugs in it, you might need to make claims like the authorities opened the storage unit in his name and put
    drugs in it to frame him. It gets more and more complex, and the idea that the authorities were behind all this gets more and more fantastic. By the time you are done, the idea of "framed" is crushed by the weight of all the fantastic things that are

Thank you. This is helpful. So your list of things that would cause you suspicion are:

-known grudges by the police against the accused
    -if the cops were using the arrest as a means of potential promotion
    --------
    Your examples of planted drugs in cars/homes/storage units becoming far more complex because it requires police breaking in and planting the drugs, loses me though. They don't need to do that. They just need a search warrant. The owners are not allowed
    to accompany police in searches. The cop just needs to have the drugs on him or her at the time of the search.

Back to your list. It is not what I would call a lot to base suspicion on. But maybe enough to look at it more widely. Is the perp adamant he was framed? Has this particular police force (not necessarily the arresting officers here) been proven to have
    framed others in the past? Is there a lack of forensic evidence tying the suspect to the drugs?

Anyhow, based on your list, you actually seem to have a fairly low bar for suspicion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Wed Oct 18 16:44:24 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 3:57:51 PM UTC-5, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 1:15:04 AM UTC+11, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

--------------
    "Witness tampering is committed primarily by police officers. It happened in 42% of murder exonerations with Black defendants, but only 25% of those with white defendants. In 17% of Black defendant murder exonerations the witness tampering
    included violence or threats of violence."

-It was in the south

Suspicion of a frame-up (Oswald in this case) becomes reasonable to consider when you can lay out a positive case for what you think occurred in Dealey Plaza that doesn't involve Oswald as the shooter. Produce your case, invite your critics to
    weigh in, and be ready to change your own opinion if the case you've produced has more holes in it than the WC case (Oswald alone, no known help) you criticize.

You used the word "reasonable" and I responded. Parker: "Give me a benchmark at which point, suspicion of a frame becomes REASONABLE [my emphasis] - as opposed to proven - which can't be done without a proper and thorough audit of evidence and
    witness statements.
    And I am asking you what you consider "reasonable, not just to repeat the word back to me.
    The question about a frame was hypothetical.
    I am looking for a line in the sand, Bud set it by suggesting he "may" accept actual footage of police planting evidence. That of course, is an impossible line to cross for a 60 year old case and therefore an unreasonable one - especially when
    adding in I am not asking what you accept as proof - only what you would accept as grounds for suspicion.
    This is not about the assassination per se. It is a general question about what you consider reasonable grounds to suspect a frame would be.

Can you answer that, or not? If not, that's fine, just step out of the thread

We both know it's about Oswald. That's why you bullet-listed your hobby point nit-picks about the Cold War, Henry Wade, the Deep South, blah, blah, blah.

Show the conspiracy that doesn't involve Oswald, and then your frame-up suspicions can be examined. Can you answer that or not? If not, that's fine, just step out of the thread.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Wed Oct 18 16:24:57 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 5:11:06 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

But here is where reality parts company with your ideas. If the alleged drum dealer`s fingerprint are on the bag, then you are getting into a more complex frame-up. And if drugs are also found in the suspect`s car, then you need more involvement by
    the authorities. And if drugs are also found in the suspect`s home, you need even more. And if there is a storage unit in the suspect`s name with drugs in it, you might need to make claims like the authorities opened the storage unit in his name and put
    Thank you. This is helpful. So your list of things that would cause you suspicion are:

These were a couple things I offered off the top of my head.

But you have to look at a frame up as a risk/reward endeavor. The cop is risking his freedom, so there has to be some motivation. Of course that motivation could be petty.

-known grudges by the police against the accused

Yes, if the suspect could provide witnesses who said the cop had a hard on for the suspect, if I were on a jury and felt they were being truthful I might vote to acquit.

-if the cops were using the arrest as a means of potential promotion

As a risk/reward thing, if it could be shown he was being rewarded then you have something that can be pointed to as motivation.

The biggest case of frame-up that a jury bought into was the OJ Simpson murders. Well, it was part frame up, part claim of ineptitude that made the DNA evidence worthless. But the idea that was floated, and accepted by the jury was that a glove was
    taken from the murder scene to OJ`s home and planted. A simple enough tampering with evidence, but it required other cops to be in on it. And the biggest flaw was they didn`t know where OJ was during the murder. If he is having dinner or on the golf
    course with a dozen people when NSB and Goldman were killed, then the solid alibi would expose the frame-up (there was also some blood on his socks that needed to be planted for him to be innocent).

Now, if your ideas were valid, the cops would have Kato saying he saw OJ come in that night. And have some neighbor say they saw OJ leaving the murder scene. And even that is about one-one hundredth of what your ideas require for Oswald to be innocent.

--------
    Your examples of planted drugs in cars/homes/storage units becoming far more complex because it requires police breaking in and planting the drugs, loses me though. They don't need to do that. They just need a search warrant. The owners are not allowed
    to accompany police in searches. The cop just needs to have the drugs on him or her at the time of the search.

It doesn`t change that it is still more complex. And search warrants are served by a bunch of cops, adding to the complexity if they aren`t all on board.

And you didn`t touch the point about the drug dealer`s finger print on the bag, or the opening of a rental storage unit in the suspect`s name in order to frame him. And these things are not even close to the complexity of your ideas regarding the
    assassination.

Back to your list. It is not what I would call a lot to base suspicion on. But maybe enough to look at it more widely. Is the perp adamant he was framed?

Meaningless.

Has this particular police force (not necessarily the arresting officers here) been proven to have framed others in the past?

That would have some bearing, if there was a pattern or history of such transgressions..

Is there a lack of forensic evidence tying the suspect to the drugs?

It would be best if they had fingerprints on the bags or whatever. But the suspects prints being found on the bags speaks much louder than if the suspects prints aren`t.

Anyhow, based on your list, you actually seem to have a fairly low bar for suspicion.

I need something put on the table that I find legitimate and reasonable. With the OJ trial, I think the jury was very distrustful of the LAPD, very biased and really just looking for excuses to find OJ not guilty. Sort of like you are with Oswald.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Wed Oct 18 21:06:53 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 5:11:06 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

If you are asking where Greg is going with all this bullshit the answer is "nowhere"...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Thu Oct 19 06:18:47 2023
    On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 16:44:24 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

We both know it's about Oswald.

Oswald's in your mind - you can't even *consider* the possibility that
    he might be what he claimed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 06:18:47 2023
    On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 12:09:36 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Thu Oct 19 06:18:47 2023
    On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 08:42:05 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:14:44?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Corbutt lies, that's what Corbutt does...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Thu Oct 19 06:18:47 2023
    On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:11:42 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:42:07?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:14:44?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

You've never established...

To who? You??? You don't "establish" things to prove liars, you just
    laugh at them...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05