• A Few Questions For My Fellow LNers

From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 12:55:51 2023
    First question, if you were a boss and the authorities tried to get you to lie about one of your employees to implicate them in a murder, or you were an employee and they tried to get you to say things you knew were not true or hide things you did know
    about a fellow employee, would you do it?

Personally, I think I would tell them to go fuck themselves, and that I would tell everything I knew to be true and nothing that I knew wasn`t true. If they tried to lean on me, either I would go public right away, or wait until it was time to testify
    and say "So-and-so tried to get me to say *this*, but this is what I know to be true" when I testified. What I wouldn`t do is get on the stand and lie.

Secondly, are conspiracy folks just scumbags, people who have such low character that they think other people are like themselves, willing to bear false witness against others because someone told them to?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to Bud on Tue Oct 17 14:08:30 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 2:55:53 PM UTC-5, Bud wrote:
    First question, if you were a boss and the authorities tried to get you to lie about one of your employees to implicate them in a murder, or you were an employee and they tried to get you to say things you knew were not true or hide things you did know

Personally, I think I would tell them to go fuck themselves, and that I would tell everything I knew to be true and nothing that I knew wasn`t true. If they tried to lean on me, either I would go public right away, or wait until it was time to testify
    and say "So-and-so tried to get me to say *this*, but this is what I know to be true" when I testified. What I wouldn`t do is get on the stand and lie.

Pretty much how it would go with me.

Secondly, are conspiracy folks just scumbags, people who have such low character that they think other people are like themselves, willing to bear false witness against others because someone told them to?

I've wondered. On the kind side, maybe some of them have deluded themselves into thinking they--and they alone---have any fortitude of character.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Tue Oct 17 13:53:37 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 3:55:53 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

Having been a low level boss (7 people reported to me at one time) there is one I would have
    been tempted to hang out to dry, but I'm sure I would have done the right thing no matter who
    it was.

Going public would be the best course of action.

Most people are going to act ethically. You might get one or two people to rollover on somebody,
    but you aren't going to get everybody to do so.

The thing to remember is even if somebody wasn't of good moral character, lying about
    another employee to implicate them in a crime would expose the liar to all sorts of legal
    troubles such as obstruction of justice, accessory after the fact, perjury, etc. Who's going
    to go down that road.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David G Healy@21:1/5 to BT George on Tue Oct 17 19:56:07 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 2:08:32 PM UTC-7, BT George wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 2:55:53 PM UTC-5, Bud wrote:
    First question, if you were a boss and the authorities tried to get you to lie about one of your employees to implicate them in a murder, or you were an employee and they tried to get you to say things you knew were not true or hide things you did
    know about a fellow employee, would you do it?

Personally, I think I would tell them to go fuck themselves, and that I would tell everything I knew to be true and nothing that I knew wasn`t true. If they tried to lean on me, either I would go public right away, or wait until it was time to
    testify and say "So-and-so tried to get me to say *this*, but this is what I know to be true" when I testified. What I wouldn`t do is get on the stand and lie.

Pretty much how it would go with me.
    I've wondered. On the kind side, maybe some of them have deluded themselves into thinking they--and they alone---have any fortitude of character.

lmfao.... if this board shut down you neutered lone nut pussies would go immediately into withdrawals, you can not exist without thinking your superior, fucking wankers, all of you utters..... lmfao!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Bud on Wed Oct 18 02:41:17 2023

and say "So-and-so tried to get me to say *t

What a liar you are.
    That's on top of being a coward.

You've already proven that you're too chickenshit of revealing your true identity by posting under an alias screenname.

You've already proven that you're too chickenshit to click on a link and look at evidence that conflicts with what you believe because you're afraid of the truth.

You've already admitted that you're too chickenshit to engage a fellow employee when he expresses his belief that the CIA killed Kennedy.
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/jYTjItta_PQ/m/7Zn8BZoHBgAJ

You don't have the balls to go up against a fellow employee, but you'd have the balls to go up against the FBI ?
    ROFLMAO.
    Maybe when pigs fly.

Even if you could muster the courage to challenge the FBI, how would you prove it ? It's your word against theirs.
    And because of that, assholes who think like you and your "fellow LNers" would say you're either mistaken, misunderstood what they were saying or simply lying.
    They might even say that you were, "looking at the wrong things incorrectly". IOW, people who think like you would never believe you.
    That includes the press.

And what if, after you exposed the FBI's threats, some man tried to lure your 9-year-old daughter into his car ? Would you recant ?

You have no idea how much pressure these witnesses were under to either toe the official line or keep their mouths shut.

Over the last 60 years, courageous people have come forward with accounts exposing FBI intimidation and threats.
    People, whose accounts you and your asshole buddies either apply no significance to or don't believe.

Robert Oswald testified under oath that Marina was threatened with deportation.
    Do you believe him ? No.

W.W. Litchfield testified under oath that he was harassed by the FBI with prison time if he said he saw Oswald in Ruby's bar.
    Do you believe him ? No.

Acquilla Clemons told Mark Lane she was told by a "man with a gun" to keep her mouth shut about she saw regarding the Tippit murder.
    Do you believe her ? No.

Orest Pena testified that FBI agent Warren DeBrueys threatened to kill him if he said anything to the Warren Commission about Oswald and Debrueys.
    Do you believe him ? No.

It's all documented and all here: https://gil-jesus.com/evidence-of-witness-harrassment/

In every single instance, you and your "fellow LNers" have chosen to believe the authorities over any witness brave enough to come up against the FBI.
    Bravery, BTW, that you have yet to display in this forum.
    You proved yourself to be a "chickenshit" coward a long time ago.
    Now you can add liar to your resume'.

Congratulations.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 06:58:17 2023
    On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 12:55:51 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

First question...

You have to be able to answer before you ask your own...

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Oct 18 06:58:17 2023
    On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 13:53:37 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Having been a low level boss (7 people reported to me at one time) there is one I would have
    been tempted to hang out to dry, but I'm sure I would have done the right thing no matter who
    it was.

On what basis do you decide what is the "right thing?"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Wed Oct 18 06:58:17 2023
    On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 02:41:17 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 3:55:53?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    First question, if you were a boss and the authorities tried to get you to lie about one of your employees to implicate them in a murder, or you were an employee and they tried to get you to say things you knew were not true or hide things you did

and say "So-and-so tried to get me to say *t

What a liar you are.

You've already proven that you're too chickenshit of revealing your true identity by posting under an alias screenname.

You've already proven that you're too chickenshit to click on a link and look at evidence that conflicts with what you believe because you're afraid of the truth.

You've already admitted that you're too chickenshit to engage a fellow employee when he expresses his belief that the CIA killed Kennedy.

You don't have the balls to go up against a fellow employee, but you'd have the balls to go up against the FBI ?
    ROFLMAO.
    Maybe when pigs fly.

Even if you could muster the courage to challenge the FBI, how would you prove it ? It's your word against theirs.
    And because of that, assholes who think like you and your "fellow LNers" would say you're either mistaken, misunderstood what they were saying or simply lying.
    They might even say that you were, "looking at the wrong things incorrectly". >IOW, people who think like you would never believe you.
    That includes the press.

And what if, after you exposed the FBI's threats, some man tried to lure your 9-year-old daughter into his car ? Would you recant ?

You have no idea how much pressure these witnesses were under to either toe the official line or keep their mouths shut.

Over the last 60 years, courageous people have come forward with accounts exposing FBI intimidation and threats.
    People, whose accounts you and your asshole buddies either apply no significance to or don't believe.

Do you believe him ? No.

W.W. Litchfield testified under oath that he was harassed by the FBI with prison time if he said he saw Oswald in Ruby's bar.
    Do you believe him ? No.

Acquilla Clemons told Mark Lane she was told by a "man with a gun" to keep her mouth shut about she saw regarding the Tippit murder.
    Do you believe her ? No.

Orest Pena testified that FBI agent Warren DeBrueys threatened to kill him if he said anything to the Warren Commission about Oswald and Debrueys.
    Do you believe him ? No.

It's all documented and all here: >https://gil-jesus.com/evidence-of-witness-harrassment/

In every single instance, you and your "fellow LNers" have chosen to believe the authorities over any witness brave enough to come up against the FBI.

Congratulations.

I've long known Chickenshit's a liar. He proved that years ago on the
    issue of Oswald reading a newspaper.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Oct 18 09:23:18 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 9:58:29 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    I've long known Chickenshit's a liar. He proved that years ago on the issue of Oswald reading a newspaper.

It's really comical to see what these LNers say they would do if faced with FBI intimidation or threats.
    It's the same thing the witnesses did, ya know, the same witnesses they trash for coming forward.
    They're in it for fame.
    They're in it for money.
    They're promoting a new book.
    Why didn't they come forward sooner ?

These LNers have no balls. Anybody who buys their "macho" bullshit is stupid. If the FBI told them to go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up, that's EXACTLY what they'd do.
    Right after they shit themselves.

They're all a bunch of liars.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Oct 18 11:07:06 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 12:23:19 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 9:58:29 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    I've long known Chickenshit's a liar. He proved that years ago on the issue of Oswald reading a newspaper.
    It's really comical to see what these LNers say they would do if faced with FBI intimidation or threats.
    It's the same thing the witnesses did, ya know, the same witnesses they trash for coming forward.
    They're in it for fame.
    They're in it for money.

These LNers have no balls. Anybody who buys their "macho" bullshit is stupid.
    If the FBI told them to go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up, that's EXACTLY what they'd do.

Perfectly in character, Gil makes assertions for which he has no basis.

There's a saying. All the arrows aren't going to point in the same wrong direction. The witnesses
    who saw Oswald in the sniper's nest, in the second floor lunchroom minutes after the shooting,
    on McWatter's bus, in Whaley's cab, at the rooming house, at the scene of the Tippit murder,
    fleeing the scene of the Tippit murder, and sneaking into the theater, weren't all mistaken. They
    weren't all coerced. They didn't all lie. They all IDed Oswald. They are corroborated by the
    forensic evidence which of course you turn a blind eye too. There is zero chance all this
    evidence could be pointing at Oswald if he were innocent of the two murders.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Oct 18 11:51:22 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 5:41:19 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Personally, I think I would tell them to go fuck themselves, and that I would tell everything I knew to be true and nothing that I knew wasn`t true. If they tried to lean on me, either I would go public right away, or wait until it was time to
    testify and say "So-and-so tried to get me to say *t
    What a liar you are.

So you`re an LNers now, Gil.

And why do idiots have such vivid imaginations?

How would it benefit me to use my real name?

If you refuse to make your arguments here there is nothing for me to argue against.

What does it matter to me whether he thinks the CIA killed Kennedy?

Just because you can`t tell an apple from an orange doesn`t mean the difference isn`t readily apparent. My co-workers wasn`t trying to get me to commit perjury.

ROFLMAO.
    Maybe when pigs fly.

Why would I care who believes me? I would put it on record.

But the bottom line is I wouldn`t lie for them. Apparently you would.

The authorities still wouldn`t get me to lie, stupid. That`s the point.

They might even say that you were, "looking at the wrong things incorrectly".
    IOW, people who think like you would never believe you.
    That includes the press.

So what? How does that get me to lie for them?

Would they reconvene the Warren Commission if I did? Once I`m on record, that`s it.

By all means show how the pressured Truly to lie. Quickly and totally, to hear conspiracy hobbyists tell it.

How did they accomplish this, Gil?

List all the witnesses you know of who knew "A" was true, but were coerced into saying "B" was true.

They interviewed tens of thousands of witnesses, you are going to get all kinds of people. Mostly these are fringe witnesses who likely would have never been interviewed if this was an ordinary murder. They aren`t the witnesses in the TSBD or at 10th
    and Patton.

You`re lying, of course. This is what he said...

"Mr. OSWALD. In my presence. And the tone of the reply between this gentle man and Mr. Gopadze, and back to Marina, it was quite evident there was a harshness there, and that Marina did not want to speak to the FBI at that time. And she was refusing to.
    And they were insisting, sir. And they implied in so many words, as I sat there--if I might state--with Secret Service Agent Gary Seals, of Mobile, Ala.--we were opening the first batch of mail that had come to Marina and Lee's attention, and we were
    perhaps just four or five feet away from where they were attempting this interview, and it came to my ears that they were implying that if she did not cooperate with the FBI agent there, that this would perhaps--I say, again, I am implying--in so many
    words, that they would perhaps deport her from the United States and back to Russia."

Since you are stupid you don`t understand that he isn`t stating that Marina was threatened with deportation. He merely felt they were implying this.

But the President of the United States was assassination and she refused to cooperate. If that isn`t grounds for deportation, what is? Hell, I would gotten the information I wanted from her and then deported her. She was the only person on the planet
    who might have stopped the assassination. She knew her husband had tried political assassination once before, and she should have told her husband in no uncertain terms that if he didn`t get rid of the rifle she couldn`t see her or the kids. But she did
    nothing.

And there is nothing illegal I know of using coercion to get a witness to cooperate in an investigation. As far as I know they will sometimes say to a drug dealers girlfriend "Look, you don`t want to risk losing your kids over this guy, do you?"
    Whatever leverage they can use to get them to tell what they know is fair game as far as I know.

Do you believe him ? No.

I believe it was his impression that they were implying they would deport her if she didn`t cooperate. I have no idea what you think this has to do with the premise contained in my questions about getting people to bear false witness against other
    people.

The might no have believed him, and told him the potential ramifications if he committed perjury.

Do you believe him ? No.

Since you an idiot, you don`t understand how this helps my premise. Do you think they could have gotten this guy to lie about seeing Oswald in Ruby`s bar? This only shows the difficulty in getting someone to lie.

She didn`t see the Tippit murder, why would she need to be threatened?

Do you believe her ? No.

Again, was she coerced into lying?

And yet he did testify to that effect, right? Was he killed?

And thank you for the support that you really can`t get people to lie.

Do you believe him ? No.

It's all documented and all here: https://gil-jesus.com/evidence-of-witness-harrassment/

This isn`t what you need. You need witnesses who knew one thing to be true, but were coerced into saying something different was true.

You need to show that in very short order they were able to get Truly to lie against an worker of his, even though at the time that person was alive and going to trial.

And the answer seems to be that since you are such a scumbag that you would do this, that you think everyone would.

"bravery" and "cowardice" charges are just noise you and Ben throw around, those terms have little meaning here.

Why do idiots have such vivid imaginations?

Congratulations.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 06:18:47 2023
    On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:51:22 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Thu Oct 19 06:18:47 2023
    On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:07:06 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 12:23:19?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 9:58:29?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    They're in it for fame.
    They're in it for money.

These LNers have no balls. Anybody who buys their "macho" bullshit is stupid.
    If the FBI told them to go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up, that's EXACTLY what they'd do.

Perfectly in character, Gil makes assertions for which he has no basis.

You're lying again, Corbutt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Thu Oct 19 06:18:47 2023
    On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 09:23:18 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 9:58:29?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

They're in it for fame.
    They're in it for money.

These LNers have no balls. Anybody who buys their "macho" bullshit is stupid. >If the FBI told them to go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up, that's EXACTLY what they'd do.

Well stated. Amusingly, they don't seem to realize it. They feel no
    shame.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05