• Checking in.

From BT George@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 16 12:34:38 2023
    Just checking in to see if any intelligent life remained over here. ...Pretty much synonymous with verifying that most of my fellow LNs are still hanging around. Looks like most of them are. And anyone missing likely just has something better and more
    important to do. (Anything at or above the level of sneezing should qualify!)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to BT George on Mon Oct 16 13:00:53 2023
    On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 3:34:40 PM UTC-4, BT George wrote:
    Just checking in to see if any intelligent life remained over here. ...Pretty much synonymous with verifying that most of my fellow LNs are still hanging around. Looks like most of them are. And anyone missing likely just has something better and more
    I had to put the covers, those little styrofoam boxes, over the outside faucets to protect them from freezing. Yes, it took me half a day finding the damned things.
    So the question was: covers for the faucets or reading knuckleheads (both sides) discussing a controversial event 60 years ago whose resolution they have no influence over? The fact that the covers are on is a hint as to who won out.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to BT George on Mon Oct 16 14:05:56 2023

That's the nice thing about this discussion group. You can stay away for months and nothing
    changes. There might be some different characters, or at least different screennames, but the
    silly arguments just keep getting recycled. They just keep repolishing the same old turds from
    decades past.

Be careful about dropping in. For over a year I had pretty much dropped out, just checking in
    once every few months. Then for some reason I got hooked again. The subject itself is
    fascinating given all the subplots involved. Figuring it out is pretty simple. The only people
    who can't figure out the truth are the ones who don't want to know the truth. They find their
    fantasies more interesting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Mon Oct 16 14:26:59 2023
    On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 4:00:55 PM UTC-4, Steven Galbraith wrote:
    Just checking in to see if any intelligent life remained over here. ...Pretty much synonymous with verifying that most of my fellow LNs are still hanging around. Looks like most of them are. And anyone missing likely just has something better and
    more important to do. (Anything at or above the level of sneezing should qualify!)
    I had to put the covers, those little styrofoam boxes, over the outside faucets to protect them from freezing. Yes, it took me half a day finding the damned things.

I have my doubts about those things. Insulation only holds in heat when there is heat, where is the heat generated outside? I suspect if you put a thermometer inside and outside they will read the same.

So the question was: covers for the faucets or reading knuckleheads (both sides) discussing a controversial event 60 years ago whose resolution they have no influence over? The fact that the covers are on is a hint as to who won out.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Oct 16 14:54:30 2023
    On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 5:27:00 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    Just checking in to see if any intelligent life remained over here. ...Pretty much synonymous with verifying that most of my fellow LNs are still hanging around. Looks like most of them are. And anyone missing likely just has something better and
    more important to do. (Anything at or above the level of sneezing should qualify!)
    I have my doubts about those things. Insulation only holds in heat when there is heat, where is the heat generated outside? I suspect if you put a thermometer inside and outside they will read the same.

I've never heard of doing this. I agree that Styrofoam insulation can only hold in heat. What is
    might do is hold in the daytime heat overnight. I don't know how efficiently it would do that. My
    house was built a little over 20 years ago. The faucets are made so the valve is inside the house
    where it won't be exposed to the outside temperature. What I have to do is make sure I
    disconnect any thing from the faucet. I have one faucet with a timer attached. Also, I've ruined
    more than one plastic hose nozzle by letting it freeze up.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Oct 16 16:30:15 2023
    On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 5:54:32 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 5:27:00 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    I've never heard of doing this. I agree that Styrofoam insulation can only hold in heat.

There is a little heat in the cold water being as it runs through the heated house, very little. You have a tiny bit of heat that comes through the walls. Keeping it from being exposed to the cold wind might help somewhat. I would expect a very limited
    benefit.

What is
    might do is hold in the daytime heat overnight. I don't know how efficiently it would do that. My
    house was built a little over 20 years ago.

Mine was built a little under 200 years ago.

The faucets are made so the valve is inside the house
    where it won't be exposed to the outside temperature.

I should put one of those in. I have to crawl into a crawlspace to the inside shutoff valve and shut that and then go outside and open the outside valve up.

What I have to do is make sure I
    disconnect any thing from the faucet. I have one faucet with a timer attached. Also, I've ruined

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 06:58:17 2023
    On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 14:26:59 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Oct 18 06:58:17 2023
    On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 14:05:56 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

That's the nice thing about this discussion group. You can stay away for months and nothing
    changes. There might be some different characters, or at least different screennames, but the
    silly arguments just keep getting recycled. They just keep repolishing the same old turds from
    decades past.

Sorry stupid, the facts haven't changed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Wed Oct 18 06:58:17 2023
    On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 13:00:53 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

So the question was: covers for the faucets or reading knuckleheads (both sides) discussing a controversial event 60 years ago whose resolution they have no influence over?

Yet here you are... still proving your cowardice...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Wed Oct 18 08:53:02 2023
    On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 2:05:59 PM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:
    decades past.

Aren't you being a little harsh with your fellow LNs?

Be careful about dropping in. For over a year I had pretty much dropped out, just checking in
    once every few months. Then for some reason I got hooked again. The subject itself is
    fascinating given all the subplots involved. Figuring it out is pretty simple. The only people
    who can't figure out the truth are the ones who don't want to know the truth. They find their
    fantasies more interesting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to BT George on Thu Oct 19 03:33:37 2023
    important to do. (Anything at or above the level of sneezing should qualify!) Things must be tough for you now that the hay fever season is over. Maybe you could spend more time farting. Or put some itching powder on your balls. Then you'd have something to do.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Fri Oct 20 07:52:01 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:33:39 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Things must be tough for you now that the hay fever season is over. Maybe you could spend more time farting. Or put some itching powder on your balls. Then you'd have something to do.

Or just hold down my job! No time these days, but an occasional check in and--hopefully-jab here and there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to BT George on Fri Oct 20 09:58:41 2023

I vanish now for weeks at a time, but always come back so that Ben can repost his false claims about what I said, and call me a liar and a coward, and so SkyThrone can be reduced to ad hominem as well.

I notice Ben has stopped posting his ever-present Mark Lane series. Maybe because it was so easy to point out where Lane was ignoring contrary evidence and selecting judiciously from the record to slant the information towards conspiracy. It got to the
    point where I was just reposting my old posts showing Lane’s abuse of the record when Ben started reposting the series again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Oct 20 10:04:31 2023
    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 9:58:24 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 14:54:30 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've never heard of doing this. I agree that Styrofoam insulation can only hold in heat. What is
    house was built a little over 20 years ago. The faucets are made so the valve is inside the house
    where it won't be exposed to the outside temperature. What I have to do is make sure I
    And this has what to do with the JFK assassination?

Nothing. But you’ve shown an aversion to discussing the JFK assassination for *years*.

If you disagree, post a reasoned argument for any aspect of the conspiracy you wish, and cite the evidence you think supports your argument.

This is not an invitation to claim I said things I never said, or even to talk about things I did say.

It’s an invitation to discuss the Kennedy assassination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 23 06:14:15 2023
    On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:58:41 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Oct 23 09:43:03 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 11:58:43 AM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    I vanish now for weeks at a time, but always come back so that Ben can repost his false claims about what I said, and call me a liar and a coward, and so SkyThrone can be reduced to ad hominem as well.

I notice Ben has stopped posting his ever-present Mark Lane series. Maybe because it was so easy to point out where Lane was ignoring contrary evidence and selecting judiciously from the record to slant the information towards conspiracy. It got to the
    point where I was just reposting my old posts showing Lane’s abuse of the record when Ben started reposting the series again.

Yes they are rather predictably entertaining.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to BT George on Mon Oct 23 13:33:02 2023
    On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 12:43:05 PM UTC-4, BT George wrote:

I notice Ben has stopped posting his ever-present Mark Lane series. Maybe because it was so easy to point out where Lane was ignoring contrary evidence and selecting judiciously from the record to slant the information towards conspiracy. It got to
    the point where I was just reposting my old posts showing Lane’s abuse of the record when Ben started reposting the series again.

Gil is turning into the mini-Holmes. He's deleting arguments for which he has no rebuttal.
    Instead of calling them logical fallacies, he just calls them bullshit without even attempting to
    point out why they are bullshit. They are bullshit because he cannot refute them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Oct 23 13:57:03 2023
    On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 13:33:02 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Gil is turning into the mini-Holmes. He's deleting arguments for which he has no rebuttal.

Says the coward who refuses to answer ANYTHING.

Does anyone smell a hypocrite here?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to BT George on Tue Oct 24 13:42:40 2023
    On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:27:31 PM UTC-4, BT George wrote:
    On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 3:33:04 PM UTC-5, John Corbett wrote
    Just checking in to see if any intelligent life remained over here. ...Pretty much synonymous with verifying that most of my fellow LNs are still hanging around. Looks like most of them are. And anyone missing likely just has something better
    and more important to do. (Anything at or above the level of sneezing should qualify!)

I notice Ben has stopped posting his ever-present Mark Lane series. Maybe because it was so easy to point out where Lane was ignoring contrary evidence and selecting judiciously from the record to slant the information towards conspiracy. It got
    to the point where I was just reposting my old posts showing Lane’s abuse of the record when Ben started reposting the series again.
    Instead of calling them logical fallacies, he just calls them bullshit without even attempting to
    point out why they are bullshit. They are bullshit because he cannot refute them.
    Well at least whatever he terms "BS"---regardless of how sensible or relevant it actually is---comes closer to an actual logical fallacy than anything the hapless bebsy comes up with!
    It seems that BT George has quit sneezing, farting and scratching his balls. Nothing left to do now but troll the JFK assassination newsgroup.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Tue Oct 24 13:27:29 2023

I notice Ben has stopped posting his ever-present Mark Lane series. Maybe because it was so easy to point out where Lane was ignoring contrary evidence and selecting judiciously from the record to slant the information towards conspiracy. It got to
    the point where I was just reposting my old posts showing Lane’s abuse of the record when Ben started reposting the series again.

Well at least whatever he terms "BS"---regardless of how sensible or relevant it actually is---comes closer to an actual logical fallacy than anything the hapless bebsy comes up with!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Oct 26 13:37:37 2023
    On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 3:42:42 PM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:27:31 PM UTC-4, BT George wrote:
    Just checking in to see if any intelligent life remained over here. ...Pretty much synonymous with verifying that most of my fellow LNs are still hanging around. Looks like most of them are. And anyone missing likely just has something better
    and more important to do. (Anything at or above the level of sneezing should qualify!)

I notice Ben has stopped posting his ever-present Mark Lane series. Maybe because it was so easy to point out where Lane was ignoring contrary evidence and selecting judiciously from the record to slant the information towards conspiracy. It
    got to the point where I was just reposting my old posts showing Lane’s abuse of the record when Ben started reposting the series again.
    It seems that BT George has quit sneezing, farting and scratching his balls. Nothing left to do now but troll the JFK assassination newsgroup.

Well I just do as you do all the time!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Sun Oct 29 18:33:56 2023
    On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 9:14:22 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Ben is stuck. He ignores my invitation to discuss the Kennedy assassination here:
    == quote ==
    Nothing. But you’ve shown an aversion to discussing the JFK assassination for *years*.

If you disagree, post a reasoned argument for any aspect of the conspiracy you wish, and cite the evidence you think supports your argument.

This is not an invitation to claim I said things I never said, or even to talk about things I did say.

== unquote ==

Instead he wants to put words in my mouth and talk about things I never said.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Sun Oct 29 18:55:14 2023
    On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 9:33:57 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Ben is stuck. He ignores my invitation to discuss the Kennedy assassination here:
    == quote ==

== unquote ==

It's pointless trying to have a dialog with someone who just deletes whatever your write and
    then makes up things you never said. He has no interest in a dialog. He's just here to troll.
    There's no point in even engaging him. All you are doing is feeding the troll.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Sun Oct 29 20:52:49 2023
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the description of the *location* of the large head wound.

== quote ==

== unquote ==

Here Hank insists on "discussing" the assassination with somebody Hank thinks refuses to discuss the assassination. Hank has been insisting on this for decades now. I'm no expert, but I think Hank might be insane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 30 06:19:37 2023
    On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:33:56 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Oct 30 06:19:37 2023
    On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:55:14 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 9:33:57?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 9:14:22?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

It's pointless trying to have a dialog with someone who...

Refuses to answer.

Notice that Corbutt can't answer the questions for Huckster... He's
    simply just as much a coward as Huckster is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Oct 30 18:08:24 2023
    On Monday, October 30, 2023 at 9:19:46 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:33:56 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Asked and answered multiple times now. Most recently here.
    “ Ben is stuck. He ignores my invitation to discuss the Kennedy assassination here:
    == quote ==

== unquote ==

Instead he wants to put words in my mouth and talk about things I never said.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Mon Oct 30 18:08:51 2023
    On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 11:52:51 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:58:41 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back, and exited the back of his head.

== quote ==

== unquote ==

Here Hank insists on "discussing" the assassination with somebody Hank thinks refuses to discuss the assassination. Hank has been insisting on this for decades now. I'm no expert, but I think Hank might be insane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Mon Oct 30 18:16:00 2023
    On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 11:52:51 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:58:41 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back, and exited the back of his head.

== quote ==

== unquote ==

You are pretending an invitation is the same as an insistence. I did not insist that Ben do anything. I invited him to discuss the assassination. As you can see, he has not done so.

Further, this has not gone on for decades. I said it’s gone on for years, after Ben asked what a discussion of faucets and insulation had to do with the JFK assassination. I pointed out it should not matter to Ben because he never discusses the
    assassination anymore anyway.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Oct 31 06:29:57 2023
    On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 18:16:00 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

You are pretending...

No "pretending" here - just questions you've repeatedly refused to
    answer:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05