• Maybe Oswald Followed Orders

From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 15 07:58:28 2023
    "OSWALD, not knowing he was to be betrayed,
    was assigned an impossible position during the assassination.
    His plan was given to him as follows:
    Subsequent to the assassination, he was to leave the building,
    but hand the dismantled Mannlicher-Carcano rifle to a contact on the third floor
    of the Texas School Depository Building."
    Kroman quoted from https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/did-david-kroman-crack-the-jfk-assassination-conspiracy
    Seems Kroman and Nagell conversed.

None of the other disputed things supported by unsigned testimony and conflicting stories resulting from numerous sources, some intentionally altering or creating evidence, including but not limited to the Warren Conspiracy itself, as well as the Warren
    Conspiracy's creators aka Gloom-N-Naughty...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Sun Oct 15 21:13:35 2023
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 9:58:29 AM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:
    but hand the dismantled Mannlicher-Carcano rifle to a contact on the third floor
    Kroman quoted from https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/did-david-kroman-crack-the-jfk-assassination-conspiracy

None of the other disputed things supported by unsigned testimony and conflicting stories resulting from numerous sources, some intentionally altering or creating evidence, including but not limited to the Warren Conspiracy itself, as well as the
    Warren Conspiracy's creators aka Gloom-N-Naughty...

What Loy Factor saw in 411 Elm/TSBD before Oswald left the sixth floor:

@30:35+
    <begin quote>
    So the stairs were in the northwest corner of the building?
    Yeah.
    And you followed the girl up the stairs?
    Yeah.
    How far up the stairs did you go?
    We went to where Wallace and Lee was.
    Were they on the sixth floor?
    I think it was.
    What time was it when you got up there?
    It was just a few minutes before the shooting. Ruth Ann was in a hurry. She was afraid she was going to be late.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    No. But when we got up there Oswald was checking out one of the rifles. He was looking through the scope you know and then he handed it to Wallace and said it's okay, it's ready to go.
    How many rifles did you see in the building.
    There was tow. One was a Carcano the six point five with a scope that was one of them but the other one didn't. It didn't have a scope.
    Do you remember what kind it was?
    I think it was a thirty ought six.
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    That's right. Wallace used which one?
    The one with no scope.
    You said Oswald was looking through the scope and then handed the rifle to Wallace right?
    Yeah. Had it leaning against a table saw, had it all ready to go.
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    She was talking on a walkie-talkie.
    Was she looking out the window?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    Were there other shooters somewhere outside?
    She was talking to someone on that walkie-talkie. I don't know who it was, probably that other fellow referring to the unnamed hispanic companion of Ruth Ann. [or maybe it was the second floor command post Ruth Ann was taoking to on the walkie-talkie.
    <end quote>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqpjtxlgO7Y

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Mon Oct 16 07:51:26 2023
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 11:13:37 PM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:

None of the other disputed things supported by unsigned testimony and conflicting stories resulting from numerous sources, some intentionally altering or creating evidence, including but not limited to the Warren Conspiracy itself, as well as the

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    It was just a few minutes before the shooting. Ruth Ann was in a hurry. She was afraid she was going to be late.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    No. But when we got up there Oswald was checking out one of the rifles. He was looking through the scope you know and then he handed it to Wallace and said it's okay, it's ready to go.
    There was tow. One was a Carcano the six point five with a scope that was one of them but the other one didn't. It didn't have a scope.
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    You said Oswald was looking through the scope and then handed the rifle to Wallace right?
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    She was talking to someone on that walkie-talkie. I don't know who it was, probably that other fellow referring to the unnamed hispanic companion of Ruth Ann. [or maybe it was the second floor command post Ruth Ann was taoking to on the walkie-talkie.
    <end quote>

<begin quote>
    Day of Infamy arrives! Patsy crouched at open window, armed with second-hand crossbow, quiver filled with curare-tipped arrows slung across shoulder. ZIP! ZIP! ZIP! BANG! ZIP! BANG! ZIP! BANG!

End of lead? . . . Not hardly.

Patsy awakens from hypnotic trance. Says, "What am I doing here?" Wonders what cyanide capsule is doing clenched between teeth? Wonders what cloak and dagger is doing on window sill? Wonders why floor of room is lettered with pro-Castor Oil pamphlets?
    Wonders how chicken bones got in lunch pail? Memory returns. Patsy flees. Refuses ride by former Bravo boyfriend driving by in utility truck bearing Bell Telephone Company markings. Catches bus instead.
    <end quote>
    from Nagell's 10-8-67 letter

"Policeman, Hypnotized, Shoots Into Crowd" https://virginiachronicle.com/?a=d&d=NPO19231227.2.13&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------

"Derren Brown Hypnotises Man To Shoot And Kill With Precision" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QpZXeFJWxo

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Mon Oct 16 09:19:01 2023
    On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 9:51:28 AM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.

<end quote>
    <begin quote>
    Day of Infamy arrives! Patsy crouched at open window, armed with second-hand crossbow, quiver filled with curare-tipped arrows slung across shoulder. ZIP! ZIP! ZIP! BANG! ZIP! BANG! ZIP! BANG!

Patsy awakens from hypnotic trance. Says, "What am I doing here?" Wonders what cyanide capsule is doing clenched between teeth? Wonders what cloak and dagger is doing on window sill? Wonders why floor of room is lettered with pro-Castor Oil pamphlets?
    Wonders how chicken bones got in lunch pail? Memory returns. Patsy flees. Refuses ride by former Bravo boyfriend driving by in utility truck bearing Bell Telephone Company markings. Catches bus instead.
    <end quote>

"Policeman, Hypnotized, Shoots Into Crowd" https://virginiachronicle.com/?a=d&d=NPO19231227.2.13&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------

"Derren Brown Hypnotises Man To Shoot And Kill With Precision" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QpZXeFJWxo

<begin quotes of robert gaylon ross with alex jones comments excluded>
    Uh now Lee Harvey Oswald was on the sixth floor at that time but he didn't have a handgu-- a gun in his in his hand that day but he was under CIA mind control and as soon as the shots were fired he ran down the stairs to the second floor to the employee
    lounge and was standing there drinking a coke instead of there being one shooter there were actually six shooters and five radio operators the uh command post for this uh killing was on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository building and on
    the second floor was a fellow named Cliff Carter who was in the Clint Murchison meeting the night before and then Carlos uh Marcello was there i'm sorry it was uh Jack Ruby and uh uh George Reese were on the second floor and two or three others uh Sam
    Giancana was also on the second floor that day and uh at at at each of the four shooting locations there was a radio operator uh behind the picket fence uh there there were two shooters and one radio operator and uh and i named those uh on the sixth
    floor was uh one radio operator is a hispanic lady named Ruth Ann i don't know her last name for sure but she had driven to Oklahoma the week before to pick up the shooter Loy Factor who was also on the sixth floor and uh so Loy Factor was on the sixth
    floor...
    <end quotes of robert gaylon ross with alex jones comments excluded>
    from video no longer at 7:10 into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWkSlw9T8wE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Mon Oct 16 09:30:20 2023
    On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 11:19:03 AM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    She was talking to someone on that walkie-talkie. I don't know who it was, probably that other fellow referring to the unnamed hispanic companion of Ruth Ann. [or maybe it was the second floor command post Ruth Ann was taoking to on the walkie-
    talkie.
    <end quote>
    <begin quote>

<end quote>

Uh now Lee Harvey Oswald was on the sixth floor at that time but he didn't have a handgu-- a gun in his in his hand that day but he was under CIA mind control and as soon as the shots were fired he ran down the stairs to the second floor to the
    employee lounge and was standing there drinking a coke instead of there being one shooter there were actually six shooters and five radio operators the uh command post for this uh killing was on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository
    building and on the second floor was a fellow named Cliff Carter who was in the Clint Murchison meeting the night before and then Carlos uh Marcello was there i'm sorry it was uh Jack Ruby and uh uh George Reese were on the second floor and two or three
    others uh Sam Giancana was also on the second floor that day and uh at at at each of the four shooting locations there was a radio operator uh behind the picket fence uh there there were two shooters and one radio operator and uh and i named those uh on
    the sixth floor was uh one radio operator is a hispanic lady named Ruth Ann i don't know her last name for sure but she had driven to Oklahoma the week before to pick up the shooter Loy Factor who was also on the sixth floor and uh so Loy Factor was on
    the sixth floor...

What a drunk Mac Wallace supposedly shared with Roderick Mackenzie:
    <begin quote>
    Command area on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD): Cliff Carter, Carlos Marcello, Jack Rubenstein, George Reese;
    In the alley behind the fence and above the so-called Grassy Knoll: Clyde Foust, John Ernst, Jack Grimm, Joseph P. Dugan;
    Under the bridge in case the president was not shot, and above the railroad area (these people were never used): Charles Harrelson, Percy Chauncy Holt, Charles Frederick Rogers, a man called "Dimitri" from ACCC
    Roof of the County Records Building: Harry Weatherford, Roger Craig,
    Richard Scalzetti, Michael Victor Mertz;
    Sixth floor of the TSBD in the nest and other setup areas: Ruth Ann
    Martinez, Lee Harvey Oswald (under a spell according to Mac), Mac Wallace, Lawrence Loy Factor;
    The Dal-Tex Building (the team was supposed to be on top but had problems): Eugene Hale Brading, Frank Fiorelli (Sturgis), Raphael "Chi Chi" Quintero, Richard Cain.
    ...MacKenzie: The fact that my Kennedy story is based me running as I
    sobered up back and forth to write the words of Mac Wallace in the bathroom,
    is not the best foundation for the listing of the culprits.
    <end quote>
    from article no longer at http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2013/01/the-men-that-dont-fit-in-interview-with-roderick-a-mackenzie-iii/

Mackenzie mentions "Richard Scalzetti" and "Richard Cain" as if they are two men. If by "Richard Scalzetti" Mackenzie meant Richard Scalzitti then Richard Scalzetti was Richard Cain, there were not two men, one in the Dal-Tex and one on one roof of the
    County Records building. I concluded Richard Scalziti/Cain was on the 6th floor TSBD and fired 3 distraction shots.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Tue Oct 17 12:35:17 2023
    On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 11:30:22 AM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:

None of the other disputed things supported by unsigned testimony and conflicting stories resulting from numerous sources, some intentionally altering or creating evidence, including but not limited to the Warren Conspiracy itself, as well as
    the Warren Conspiracy's creators aka Gloom-N-Naughty...

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    She was talking to someone on that walkie-talkie. I don't know who it was, probably that other fellow referring to the unnamed hispanic companion of Ruth Ann. [or maybe it was the second floor command post Ruth Ann was taoking to on the walkie-
    talkie.
    <end quote>
    <begin quote>

Patsy awakens from hypnotic trance. Says, "What am I doing here?" Wonders what cyanide capsule is doing clenched between teeth? Wonders what cloak and dagger is doing on window sill? Wonders why floor of room is lettered with pro-Castor Oil
    pamphlets? Wonders how chicken bones got in lunch pail? Memory returns. Patsy flees. Refuses ride by former Bravo boyfriend driving by in utility truck bearing Bell Telephone Company markings. Catches bus instead.
    <end quote>

Uh now Lee Harvey Oswald was on the sixth floor at that time but he didn't have a handgu-- a gun in his in his hand that day but he was under CIA mind control and as soon as the shots were fired he ran down the stairs to the second floor to the
    employee lounge and was standing there drinking a coke instead of there being one shooter there were actually six shooters and five radio operators the uh command post for this uh killing was on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository
    building and on the second floor was a fellow named Cliff Carter who was in the Clint Murchison meeting the night before and then Carlos uh Marcello was there i'm sorry it was uh Jack Ruby and uh uh George Reese were on the second floor and two or three
    others uh Sam Giancana was also on the second floor that day and uh at at at each of the four shooting locations there was a radio operator uh behind the picket fence uh there there were two shooters and one radio operator and uh and i named those uh on
    the sixth floor was uh one radio operator is a hispanic lady named Ruth Ann i don't know her last name for sure but she had driven to Oklahoma the week before to pick up the shooter Loy Factor who was also on the sixth floor and uh so Loy Factor was on
    the sixth floor...
    <begin quote>
    Command area on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD): Cliff Carter, Carlos Marcello, Jack Rubenstein, George Reese;
    In the alley behind the fence and above the so-called Grassy Knoll: Clyde Foust, John Ernst, Jack Grimm, Joseph P. Dugan;
    Under the bridge in case the president was not shot, and above the railroad area (these people were never used): Charles Harrelson, Percy Chauncy Holt, Charles Frederick Rogers, a man called "Dimitri" from ACCC
    Sixth floor of the TSBD in the nest and other setup areas: Ruth Ann Martinez, Lee Harvey Oswald (under a spell according to Mac), Mac Wallace, Lawrence Loy Factor;
    The Dal-Tex Building (the team was supposed to be on top but had problems): Eugene Hale Brading, Frank Fiorelli (Sturgis), Raphael "Chi Chi" Quintero, Richard Cain.
    ...MacKenzie: The fact that my Kennedy story is based me running as I sobered up back and forth to write the words of Mac Wallace in the bathroom, is not the best foundation for the listing of the culprits.
    <end quote>
    from article no longer at http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2013/01/the-men-that-dont-fit-in-interview-with-roderick-a-mackenzie-iii/

Mackenzie mentions "Richard Scalzetti" and "Richard Cain" as if they are two men. If by "Richard Scalzetti" Mackenzie meant Richard Scalzitti then Richard Scalzetti was Richard Cain, there were not two men, one in the Dal-Tex and one on one roof of the
    County Records building. I concluded Richard Scalziti/Cain was on the 6th floor TSBD and fired 3 distraction shots.

If Oswald followed orders and was on the sixth floor during the shots (per Factor) he took the Carcano from the sixth floor and dismantled it then took the dismantled Carcano to his contact on the third floor then left the building, no lunch room nor
    soft drink being within his orders.

Or, Factor may have been introduced to an "Oswald" who was actually Richard Cain. This may be more plausible and explain other things.

How did the dismantled Carcano get assembled (presumably on the 3rd floor) and go from the 3rd floor to the 5th floor where it was found after 1:30 pm per Ellsworth?
    Note the Carcano was later filmed with Fritz and Day at 1:55 pm, then it was taken out of 411 Elm about 2:00 pm by Day. Then the film of the 7.54 Mauser finding was burned.

Or, was the Carcano found on the 3rd floor by Ellsworth et alia and not on the 5th floor? Ellsworth seemed pretty sure it was the 5th.

Loy Factor may have actually seen an "Oswald" who was Richard Cain with Oswald not on the 6th floor during the assassination.
    This would free up Oswald from being on the sixth floor and make it possible for him to be anywhere in 411 Elm during the assassination.

Given Oswald apparently didn't have the Carcano with him when Baker and Truly saw Oswald on the third floor stairs Oswald must have already left the dismantled Carcano with his contact on the third floor.

Was that a contact only for leaving the Carcano with?
    Or had Oswald contacted the contact prior to leaving the Carcano on the third floor with the contact?

Giancana implied Cain had a rifle in the east end of 411 Elm frame Oswald window (per me, a 7.65 Mauser, no suppressor, "regular" sight, may have been rifle witnesses saw a scope put on)

To Cain's right was Wallace, with a rifle that may have been a 30.06 with no scope (per Factor)
    Factor had a firearm he did not give the description of
    Nicoletti was on the west end of the 6th floor per Giancana, with a 7.65 Mauser per me
    Ruth Ann had a walkie-talkie (per Factor)

"Mooney [Sam Giancana] said that both Cain and Nicoletti were actual gunmen for the hit, being placed at opposite ends of the Dallas Book Depository. In fact, he asserted it was Cain, not Oswald, who'd actually fired from the infamous sixth-story window..
    Mooney's backup, Milwaukee Phil [Felix Alderisio, who I see in the Dillard photo window next to the frame Oswald window], stood armed and ready to handle any last-minute interference with the shooters. "
    from Double Cross, pp. 334-335

Arnold Roland saw a man in the west end of 411 Elm window holding what "looked like a high powered rifle because it had a scope which looked in relation to the size of the rifle to be a big scope." I posit this was Charles Nicoletti with a (unsuppressed)
    7.54 Mauser, and Nicoletti never fired a shot.

And how about the "chicken bones...in lunch pail" (Nagell mentioned in his 10-8-67 letter) near Oswald in the first frame area (probably 6th floor, maybe 5th floor or somewhere else)? If Oswald ate a chicken lunch in the first frame area why would he eat
    another lunch on the second floor if he fled there after the 6th and 3rd floor activity?

@37:32+
    <begin quote>
    When the motorcade came near the building where was Oswald?
    He was at the window with his gun.
    Where was Wallace?
    He was by another window.
    Do you remember which one?
    Near the middle.
    With another rifle?
    Yes, that's right.
    Sitting or standing?
    He was standing back from the window.
    She (Ruth Ann Martinez) told us not to get close to the window so no one would spot us.
    Where were you?
    I was over by Ruth Ann. She had this walkie-talkie like I said and she was signaling with her arm and counting like one two go and waving her arm down like this
    Loy moved his arm down quickly three times as one would do in starting a race So she was signaling for the shooting to start
    That's right
    Where were you and Ruth Ann standing?
    Over by the end window
    The west end?
    Yeah.
    <end quote>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Tue Oct 17 14:20:06 2023

None of the other disputed things supported by unsigned testimony and conflicting stories resulting from numerous sources, some intentionally altering or creating evidence, including but not limited to the Warren Conspiracy itself, as well as

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    talkie.
    <end quote>
    <begin quote>

Patsy awakens from hypnotic trance. Says, "What am I doing here?" Wonders what cyanide capsule is doing clenched between teeth? Wonders what cloak and dagger is doing on window sill? Wonders why floor of room is lettered with pro-Castor Oil
    pamphlets? Wonders how chicken bones got in lunch pail? Memory returns. Patsy flees. Refuses ride by former Bravo boyfriend driving by in utility truck bearing Bell Telephone Company markings. Catches bus instead.
    <end quote>

the sixth floor...
    <begin quote>
    Sixth floor of the TSBD in the nest and other setup areas: Ruth Ann Martinez, Lee Harvey Oswald (under a spell according to Mac), Mac Wallace, Lawrence Loy Factor;
    ...MacKenzie: The fact that my Kennedy story is based me running as I sobered up back and forth to write the words of Mac Wallace in the bathroom, is not the best foundation for the listing of the culprits.
    <end quote>

If Oswald followed orders and was on the sixth floor during the shots (per Factor) he took the Carcano from the sixth floor and dismantled it then took the dismantled Carcano to his contact on the third floor then left the building, no lunch room nor
    soft drink being within his orders.

Or, Factor may have been introduced to an "Oswald" who was actually Richard Cain. This may be more plausible and explain other things.

How did the dismantled Carcano get assembled (presumably on the 3rd floor) and go from the 3rd floor to the 5th floor where it was found after 1:30 pm per Ellsworth?
    Note the Carcano was later filmed with Fritz and Day at 1:55 pm, then it was taken out of 411 Elm about 2:00 pm by Day. Frames of the 7.65 Mauser finding showing the 7.65 Mauser rifle itself were burned. The remaining frames with Roger Craig were added
    to frames from the Carcano film made at 1:55 pm resulting in the extant manipulated film.

Or, was the Carcano found on the 3rd floor by Ellsworth et alia and not on the 5th floor? Ellsworth seemed pretty sure it was the 5th.

Loy Factor may have actually seen, and been introduced to, an "Oswald" who was Richard Cain with Oswald not on the 6th floor during the assassination.
    This would free up Oswald from being on the sixth floor during the assassination and make it possible for him to be anywhere in 411 Elm during the assassination.

Given Oswald apparently didn't have the Carcano with him when Baker and Truly saw Oswald on the third floor stairs Oswald must have already left the dismantled Carcano with his contact on the third floor.

Or had Oswald contacted the contact prior to leaving the Carcano on the third floor with the contact?

Giancana implied Cain had a rifle in the east end of 411 Elm frame Oswald window (per me, a 7.65 Mauser, no suppressor, "regular" sight, may have been rifle witnesses saw a scope put on)

To Cain's right was Wallace, with a rifle that may have been a 30.06 with no scope (per Factor)
    Nicoletti was on the west end of the 6th floor per Giancana, with a 7.65 Mauser per me

"Mooney [Sam Giancana] said that both Cain and Nicoletti were actual gunmen for the hit, being placed at opposite ends of the Dallas Book Depository. In fact, he asserted it was Cain, not Oswald, who'd actually fired from the infamous sixth-story window..
    Mooney's backup, Milwaukee Phil [Felix Alderisio, who I see in the Dillard photo window next to the frame Oswald window], stood armed and ready to handle any last-minute interference with the shooters. "

Arnold Roland saw a man in the west end of 411 Elm window holding what "looked like a high powered rifle because it had a scope which looked in relation to the size of the rifle to be a big scope." I posit this was Charles Nicoletti with a (unsuppressed)
    7.54 Mauser, and Nicoletti never fired a shot.

And how about the "chicken bones...in lunch pail" (Nagell mentioned in his 10-8-67 letter) near Oswald in the first frame area (probably 6th floor, maybe 5th floor or somewhere else in 411 Elm)? If Oswald ate a chicken lunch in the first frame area why
    would he eat another lunch on the second floor if he fled there after the 6th and 3rd floor activity?

It seems eating lunch while the shots were fired would have been perceived to be a feasible alibi for Oswald to use given his involvement that day per the date this thread.

<begin quote>
    Where was Wallace?
    Near the middle.
    With another rifle?
    Yes, that's right.
    Sitting or standing?
    She (Ruth Ann Martinez) told us not to get close to the window so no one would spot us.
    Where were you?
    I was over by Ruth Ann. She had this walkie-talkie like I said and she was signaling with her arm and counting like one two go and waving her arm down like this
    Loy moved his arm down quickly three times as one would do in starting a race So she was signaling for the shooting to start
    That's right
    Over by the end window
    The west end?
    Yeah.
    <end quote>
    Seems Factor doesn't mention which window Oswald was at. Also Loy and Ruth Ann Martinez being in the west end window raises the question of where was Nicoletti. Per the above quote of Giancana he seemed to place Nicoletti in the west end window of the
    6th floor, by saying Cain and Nicoletti were:

"at opposite ends of the Dallas Book Depository. In fact, he asserted it was Cain, not Oswald, who'd actually fired from the infamous sixth-story window."

So why doesn't Factor mention seeing Nicoletti (or some alias) when Factor was on the west end with Ruth Ann?
    Was Nicoletti on the west end of the 411 Elm/TSBD 6th floor but not visible to Factor and Ruth Ann?
    Or was Nicoletti on the north east end of 411 Elm/TSBD?

Factor's placement of the various people in the 6th floor windows seems a bit cloudy.

In spite of the last two paragraphs Factors info is pretty clear. And as others online have pointed out online Factor mentioned Wallace's involvement long before anyone else, the later mentionings by others supporting Factor's info.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Tue Oct 17 14:39:14 2023

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    talkie.
    <end quote>
    <begin quote>

<end quote>

the sixth floor...
    <begin quote>
    <end quote>

If Oswald followed orders (per Kroman) and was on the sixth floor during the shots (per Factor) he took the Carcano from the sixth floor and dismantled it then took the dismantled Carcano to his contact on the 3rd floor then left the building, no lunch
    room nor soft drink being within his orders.

Loy Factor may have actually seen, and been introduced to, an "Oswald" who was Richard Cain with Oswald not on the 6th floor during the assassination.
    This would free up Oswald from being on the 6th floor during the assassination and make it possible for him to be anywhere in 411 Elm during the assassination.

Note the Carcano was later filmed with Fritz and Day at 1:55 pm, then it was taken out of 411 Elm about 2:00 pm by Day. Frames of the 7.65 Mauser finding showing the 7.65 Mauser rifle itself were burned. The remaining frames with Roger Craig were added
    to frames from the Carcano film made at 1:55 pm resulting in the extant manipulated film.

7.65 Mauser, and Nicoletti never fired a shot.

And how about the "chicken bones...in lunch pail" (Nagell mentioned in his 10-8-67 letter) near Oswald in the first frame area (probably 6th floor, maybe 5th floor or somewhere else in 411 Elm)?
    If Oswald ate a chicken lunch in the first frame area (6th floor?) why would he eat another lunch on the 2nd floor if he fled there after the 6th and 3rd floor activity?

Seems lunch in the lunch room, real or not, while the shots were fired would have been a feasible alibi for Oswald given his involvement that day.

<begin quote>
    Where was Wallace?
    Near the middle.
    With another rifle?
    Yes, that's right.
    Sitting or standing?
    Where were you?
    That's right
    Over by the end window
    The west end?
    Yeah.
    <end quote>
    Seems Factor doesn't mention which window Oswald was at. Also Loy and Ruth Ann Martinez being in the west end window raises the question of where was Nicoletti. Per the above quote of Giancana he seemed to place Nicoletti in the west end window of the
    "at opposite ends of the Dallas Book Depository. In fact, he asserted it was Cain, not Oswald, who'd actually fired from the infamous sixth-story window."

So if Nicoletti was on the west end of the 6th floor why doesn't Factor mention seeing Nicoletti (or some alias or unknown person) when Factor was on the west end with Ruth Ann? Factor doesn't volunteer a lot of info.
    Was Nicoletti on the west end of the 411 Elm/TSBD 6th floor but not visible to Factor and Ruth Ann?

Factor's placement of the various people in the 6th floor windows seems a bit cloudy.

In spite of the last two paragraphs Factors info is pretty clear. And as others online have pointed out online Factor mentioned Mac Wallace's (identified by Factor in a photograph copy) involvement long before anyone else.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Tue Oct 17 19:30:56 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 4:39:15 PM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    Yeah. Had it leaning against a table saw, had it all ready to go. What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    talkie.
    <end quote>
    <begin quote>

<end quote>

<begin quotes of robert gaylon ross with alex jones comments excluded> Uh now Lee Harvey Oswald was on the sixth floor at that time but he didn't have a handgu-- a gun in his in his hand that day but he was under CIA mind control and as soon as the shots were fired he ran down the stairs to the second floor to the
    the sixth floor...
    <end quotes of robert gaylon ross with alex jones comments excluded> from video no longer at 7:10 into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWkSlw9T8wE
    <begin quote>
    Command area on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD):
    Cliff Carter, Carlos Marcello, Jack Rubenstein, George Reese;
    Under the bridge in case the president was not shot, and above the railroad
    area (these people were never used): Charles Harrelson, Percy Chauncy Holt,
    Charles Frederick Rogers, a man called "Dimitri" from ACCC
    Roof of the County Records Building: Harry Weatherford, Roger Craig, Richard Scalzetti, Michael Victor Mertz;
    The Dal-Tex Building (the team was supposed to be on top but had problems):
    Eugene Hale Brading, Frank Fiorelli (Sturgis), Raphael "Chi Chi" Quintero, Richard Cain.
    ...MacKenzie: The fact that my Kennedy story is based me running as I sobered up back and forth to write the words of Mac Wallace in the bathroom,
    <end quote>

Mackenzie mentions "Richard Scalzetti" and "Richard Cain" as if they are two men. If by "Richard Scalzetti" Mackenzie meant Richard Scalzitti then Richard Scalzetti was Richard Cain, there were not two men, one in the Dal-Tex and one on one roof of
    the County Records building. I concluded Richard Scalziti/Cain was on the 6th floor TSBD and fired 3 distraction shots.
    If Oswald followed orders (per Kroman) and was on the sixth floor during the shots (per Factor) he took the Carcano from the sixth floor and dismantled it then took the dismantled Carcano to his contact on the 3rd floor then left the building, no lunch
    room nor soft drink being within his orders.

This would free up Oswald from being on the 6th floor during the assassination and make it possible for him to be anywhere in 411 Elm during the assassination.

"Mooney [Sam Giancana] said that both Cain and Nicoletti were actual gunmen for the hit, being placed at opposite ends of the Dallas Book Depository. In fact, he asserted it was Cain, not Oswald, who'd actually fired from the infamous sixth-story
    window..Mooney's backup, Milwaukee Phil [Felix Alderisio, who I see in the Dillard photo window next to the frame Oswald window], stood armed and ready to handle any last-minute interference with the shooters. "

Arnold Roland saw a man in the west end of 411 Elm window holding what "looked like a high powered rifle because it had a scope which looked in relation to the size of the rifle to be a big scope." I posit this was Charles Nicoletti with a (
    unsuppressed) 7.65 Mauser, and Nicoletti never fired a shot.

And how about the "chicken bones...in lunch pail" (Nagell mentioned in his 10-8-67 letter) near Oswald in the first frame area (probably 6th floor, maybe 5th floor or somewhere else in 411 Elm)?
    If Oswald ate a chicken lunch in the first frame area (6th floor?) why would he eat another lunch on the 2nd floor if he fled there after the 6th and 3rd floor activity?

Seems lunch in the lunch room, real or not, while the shots were fired would have been a feasible alibi for Oswald given his involvement that day.

<begin quote>
    Where was Wallace?
    Near the middle.
    With another rifle?
    Yes, that's right.
    Sitting or standing?
    Where were you?
    Loy moved his arm down quickly three times as one would do in starting a race
    So she was signaling for the shooting to start
    That's right
    Over by the end window
    The west end?
    Yeah.
    <end quote>

So if Nicoletti was on the west end of the 6th floor why doesn't Factor mention seeing Nicoletti (or some alias or unknown person) when Factor was on the west end with Ruth Ann? Factor doesn't volunteer a lot of info.

In spite of the last two paragraphs Factors info is pretty clear. And as others online have pointed out online Factor mentioned Mac Wallace's (identified by Factor in a photograph copy) involvement long before anyone else.

If the Carcano scope was not misaligned before it was never fired that day it could have been misaligned when Oswald dismantled the Carcano and gave it to his contact on the third floor and when the Carcano was reassembled the scope was misaligned when
    reattached to the rifle before the rifle was planted on the 5th floor.
    Thus the misaligned scope discovered at the Edgewood Arsenal where the rifle and scope were significantly reworked for testing.

After reassembly on the 3rd floor the Carcano was planted on the 5th floor (where found by Ellsworth et alia after 1:30 pm) instead of the 6th floor because there were too many people on the 6th floor to not be seen planting the Carcano.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Tue Oct 17 20:54:11 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 9:30:58 PM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:
    was assigned an impossible position during the assassination. His plan was given to him as follows:
    Subsequent to the assassination, he was to leave the building, but hand the dismantled Mannlicher-Carcano rifle to a contact on the third floor

None of the other disputed things supported by unsigned testimony and conflicting stories resulting from numerous sources, some intentionally altering or creating evidence, including but not limited to the Warren Conspiracy itself, as well
    as the Warren Conspiracy's creators aka Gloom-N-Naughty...

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    Yeah. Had it leaning against a table saw, had it all ready to go. What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    She was talking to someone on that walkie-talkie. I don't know who it was, probably that other fellow referring to the unnamed hispanic companion of Ruth Ann. [or maybe it was the second floor command post Ruth Ann was taoking to on the
    walkie-talkie.
    <end quote>
    <begin quote>

<end quote>

<begin quotes of robert gaylon ross with alex jones comments excluded> Uh now Lee Harvey Oswald was on the sixth floor at that time but he didn't have a handgu-- a gun in his in his hand that day but he was under CIA mind control and as soon as the shots were fired he ran down the stairs to the second floor to the
    the sixth floor...
    <end quotes of robert gaylon ross with alex jones comments excluded> from video no longer at 7:10 into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWkSlw9T8wE
    What a drunk Mac Wallace supposedly shared with Roderick Mackenzie: <begin quote>
    In the alley behind the fence and above the so-called Grassy Knoll: Clyde
    Foust, John Ernst, Jack Grimm, Joseph P. Dugan;
    Roof of the County Records Building: Harry Weatherford, Roger Craig, Richard Scalzetti, Michael Victor Mertz;
    Sixth floor of the TSBD in the nest and other setup areas: Ruth Ann Martinez, Lee Harvey Oswald (under a spell according to Mac), Mac Wallace,
    Lawrence Loy Factor;
    Eugene Hale Brading, Frank Fiorelli (Sturgis), Raphael "Chi Chi" Quintero,
    Richard Cain.
    ...MacKenzie: The fact that my Kennedy story is based me running as I sobered up back and forth to write the words of Mac Wallace in the bathroom,
    <end quote>

Mackenzie mentions "Richard Scalzetti" and "Richard Cain" as if they are two men. If by "Richard Scalzetti" Mackenzie meant Richard Scalzitti then Richard Scalzetti was Richard Cain, there were not two men, one in the Dal-Tex and one on one roof of
    the County Records building. I concluded Richard Scalziti/Cain was on the 6th floor TSBD and fired 3 distraction shots.
    If Oswald followed orders (per Kroman) and was on the sixth floor during the shots (per Factor) he took the Carcano from the sixth floor and dismantled it then took the dismantled Carcano to his contact on the 3rd floor then left the building, no
    lunch room nor soft drink being within his orders.

Note the Carcano was later filmed with Fritz and Day at 1:55 pm, then it was taken out of 411 Elm about 2:00 pm by Day. Frames of the 7.65 Mauser finding showing the 7.65 Mauser rifle itself were burned. The remaining frames with Roger Craig were
    added to frames from the Carcano film made at 1:55 pm resulting in the extant manipulated film.

"Mooney [Sam Giancana] said that both Cain and Nicoletti were actual gunmen for the hit, being placed at opposite ends of the Dallas Book Depository. In fact, he asserted it was Cain, not Oswald, who'd actually fired from the infamous sixth-story
    window..Mooney's backup, Milwaukee Phil [Felix Alderisio, who I see in the Dillard photo window next to the frame Oswald window], stood armed and ready to handle any last-minute interference with the shooters. "

Arnold Roland saw a man in the west end of 411 Elm window holding what "looked like a high powered rifle because it had a scope which looked in relation to the size of the rifle to be a big scope." I posit this was Charles Nicoletti with a (

<begin quote>
    Where was Wallace?
    Near the middle.
    With another rifle?
    Yes, that's right.
    Sitting or standing?
    Where were you?
    That's right
    Over by the end window
    The west end?
    Yeah.
    <end quote>
    Seems Factor doesn't mention which window Oswald was at. Also Loy and Ruth Ann Martinez being in the west end window raises the question of where was Nicoletti. Per the above quote of Giancana he seemed to place Nicoletti in the west end window of
    the 6th floor, by saying Cain and Nicoletti were:

If the Carcano scope was not misaligned before it was never fired that day it could have been misaligned when Oswald dismantled the Carcano and gave it to his contact on the third floor and when the Carcano was reassembled the scope was misaligned when
    reattached to the rifle before the rifle was planted on the 5th floor.
    Thus the misaligned scope discovered at the Edgewood Arsenal where the rifle and scope were significantly reworked for testing.

After reassembly on the 3rd floor the Carcano was planted on the 5th floor (where found by Ellsworth et alia after 1:30 pm) instead of the 6th floor because there were too many people on the 6th floor to not be seen planting the Carcano.

What Baker said in his notarized affidavit on that day (noting his story evolved into later versions resulting in the 2nd floor frame Oswald lunch) :

"As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said, "I know that man, he works here." I then turned the man loose and went up to the top
    floor. The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket."

No indication above of the Carcano so Oswald had already left the dismantled Carcano with his contact on the 3rd floor.

The 2nd floor frame Oswald lunch took the 3rd floor away from scrutiny by those who may have wondered what Oswald was doing on the 3rd floor.

The 2nd floor frame Oswald lunch also took scrutiny away from the rest of the 2nd floor where the Command Post was with Cliff Carter (LBJ cohort), George W. Reese, Jr., Sam Giancana, Jack Ruby (he left the TSBD right after the shooting and was seen by
    Jean Hill then Roscoe White then Tom Tilson and his daughter, and others) and two or three others were, who may have gone to the 6th floor (Cain, Nicoletti, Alderisio).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Thu Oct 26 17:58:35 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 10:54:13 PM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:
    was assigned an impossible position during the assassination. His plan was given to him as follows:
    Subsequent to the assassination, he was to leave the building, but hand the dismantled Mannlicher-Carcano rifle to a contact on the third floor

None of the other disputed things supported by unsigned testimony and conflicting stories resulting from numerous sources, some intentionally altering or creating evidence, including but not limited to the Warren Conspiracy itself, as
    well as the Warren Conspiracy's creators aka Gloom-N-Naughty...

<begin quote>
    So the stairs were in the northwest corner of the building? Yeah.
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    She was talking to someone on that walkie-talkie. I don't know who it was, probably that other fellow referring to the unnamed hispanic companion of Ruth Ann. [or maybe it was the second floor command post Ruth Ann was taoking to on the
    walkie-talkie.
    <end quote>
    <begin quote>

<end quote>

the sixth floor...
    What a drunk Mac Wallace supposedly shared with Roderick Mackenzie: <begin quote>
    Sixth floor of the TSBD in the nest and other setup areas: Ruth Ann Martinez, Lee Harvey Oswald (under a spell according to Mac), Mac Wallace,
    Lawrence Loy Factor;
    Richard Cain.
    <end quote>

Mackenzie mentions "Richard Scalzetti" and "Richard Cain" as if they are two men. If by "Richard Scalzetti" Mackenzie meant Richard Scalzitti then Richard Scalzetti was Richard Cain, there were not two men, one in the Dal-Tex and one on one roof
    of the County Records building. I concluded Richard Scalziti/Cain was on the 6th floor TSBD and fired 3 distraction shots.
    If Oswald followed orders (per Kroman) and was on the sixth floor during the shots (per Factor) he took the Carcano from the sixth floor and dismantled it then took the dismantled Carcano to his contact on the 3rd floor then left the building, no

Note the Carcano was later filmed with Fritz and Day at 1:55 pm, then it was taken out of 411 Elm about 2:00 pm by Day. Frames of the 7.65 Mauser finding showing the 7.65 Mauser rifle itself were burned. The remaining frames with Roger Craig were
    added to frames from the Carcano film made at 1:55 pm resulting in the extant manipulated film.

<begin quote>
    Where was Wallace?
    Near the middle.
    With another rifle?
    Yes, that's right.
    Sitting or standing?
    Where were you?
    That's right
    Over by the end window
    The west end?
    Yeah.
    <end quote>
    Seems Factor doesn't mention which window Oswald was at. Also Loy and Ruth Ann Martinez being in the west end window raises the question of where was Nicoletti. Per the above quote of Giancana he seemed to place Nicoletti in the west end window of
    the 6th floor, by saying Cain and Nicoletti were:

If the Carcano scope was not misaligned before it was never fired that day it could have been misaligned when Oswald dismantled the Carcano and gave it to his contact on the third floor and when the Carcano was reassembled the scope was misaligned
    when reattached to the rifle before the rifle was planted on the 5th floor.

What Baker said in his notarized affidavit on that day (noting his story evolved into later versions resulting in the 2nd floor frame Oswald lunch) :

"As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said, "I know that man, he works here." I then turned the man loose and went up to the
    top floor. The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket."

Seems Oswald may have been sighted on the 6th floor before the shooting wearing a white shirt and holding a rifle.

In the original Baker encounter on the 3rd or 4th (but not 2nd) floor the man Baker talked to was wearing a brown jacket.

Perhaps Oswald had left the 6th floor, dismantled the Carcano, then left the dismantled Carcano with his contact on the 3rd floor and was in the process of leaving the building, per orders, and leaving the building was why he had put on and was wearing
    the brown jacket he was seen in.

Perhaps Oswald then left the building without getting whacked by Tippit or any of the stuff attributed to him except leaving the building.

Perhaps since Tippit missed JFK he was the first one selected to eliminate Oswald.

No indication above of the Carcano so Oswald had already left the dismantled Carcano with his contact on the 3rd floor.

The 2nd floor frame Oswald lunch took the 3rd floor away from scrutiny by those who may have wondered what Oswald was doing on the 3rd floor.

The 2nd floor frame Oswald lunch also took scrutiny away from the rest of the 2nd floor where the Command Post was with Cliff Carter (LBJ cohort), George W. Reese, Jr., Sam Giancana, Jack Ruby (he left the TSBD right after the shooting and was seen by
    Jean Hill then Roscoe White then Tom Tilson and his daughter, and others) and two or three others were, who may have gone to the 6th floor (Cain, Nicoletti, Alderisio).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Thu Oct 26 19:36:42 2023
    On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:58:37 PM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:

None of the other disputed things supported by unsigned testimony and conflicting stories resulting from numerous sources, some intentionally altering or creating evidence, including but not limited to the Warren Conspiracy itself, as

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    walkie-talkie.
    <end quote>
    <begin quote>

<end quote>

Uh now Lee Harvey Oswald was on the sixth floor at that time but he didn't have a handgu-- a gun in his in his hand that day but he was under CIA mind control and as soon as the shots were fired he ran down the stairs to the second floor to
    the employee lounge and was standing there drinking a coke instead of there being one shooter there were actually six shooters and five radio operators the uh command post for this uh killing was on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository
    the sixth floor...
    Lawrence Loy Factor;
    Richard Cain.
    <end quote>

Mackenzie mentions "Richard Scalzetti" and "Richard Cain" as if they are two men. If by "Richard Scalzetti" Mackenzie meant Richard Scalzitti then Richard Scalzetti was Richard Cain, there were not two men, one in the Dal-Tex and one on one
    roof of the County Records building. I concluded Richard Scalziti/Cain was on the 6th floor TSBD and fired 3 distraction shots.

<begin quote>
    Where was Wallace?
    Near the middle.
    With another rifle?
    Yes, that's right.
    Sitting or standing?
    Where were you?
    That's right
    Over by the end window
    The west end?
    Yeah.
    <end quote>
    Seems Factor doesn't mention which window Oswald was at. Also Loy and Ruth Ann Martinez being in the west end window raises the question of where was Nicoletti. Per the above quote of Giancana he seemed to place Nicoletti in the west end window
    of the 6th floor, by saying Cain and Nicoletti were:

If the Carcano scope was not misaligned before it was never fired that day it could have been misaligned when Oswald dismantled the Carcano and gave it to his contact on the third floor and when the Carcano was reassembled the scope was misaligned
    when reattached to the rifle before the rifle was planted on the 5th floor.

"As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said, "I know that man, he works here." I then turned the man loose and went up to the
    top floor. The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket."

Looking at the 3rd and 4th floor floorplans on page 3 of 10 here: https://gregwagnersite.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/The-Ups-Downs-of-the-TSBD-The-Dealey-Plaza-Echo.pdf
    it looks as if it would have been unusual for Baker to see Oswald on the 3rd floor which only had a hallway Oswald could have been seen in it seems, and the hallway has a 90 degree turn in it very near the stairs as Oswald would only be in that visible
    section of the hallway for a couple of seconds.

It looks more likely that Oswald was on the 4th floor which was mostly open storage space for over half the entire 4th floor and no hallway to block Baker's view of Oswald.

If it was the 4th floor Baker and Truly saw Oswald on then the question becomes what did Oswald do with the Carcano so Baker and Truly didn't see it (since neither said they did)? Did Oswald hide the Carcano from them then get it and take it, dismantled,
    to his contact on the 3rd floor, then leave the building, per orders?

Seems Oswald may have been sighted on the 6th floor before the shooting wearing a white shirt and holding a rifle.

In the original Baker encounter on the 3rd or 4th (but not 2nd) floor the man Baker talked to was wearing a brown jacket.

Perhaps Oswald had left the 6th floor, dismantled the Carcano, then left the dismantled Carcano with his contact on the 3rd floor and was in the process of leaving the building, per orders, and leaving the building was why he had put on and was wearing
    the brown jacket he was seen in.

Perhaps Oswald then left the building without getting whacked by Tippit or any of the stuff attributed to him except leaving the building.

Perhaps since Tippit missed JFK he was the first one selected to eliminate Oswald.

The 2nd floor frame Oswald lunch also took scrutiny away from the rest of the 2nd floor where the Command Post was with Cliff Carter (LBJ cohort), George W. Reese, Jr., Sam Giancana, Jack Ruby (he left the TSBD right after the shooting and was seen
    by Jean Hill then Roscoe White then Tom Tilson and his daughter, and others) and two or three others were, who may have gone to the 6th floor (Cain, Nicoletti, Alderisio).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Thu Oct 26 19:49:02 2023
    On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 9:36:44 PM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:
    On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 7:58:37 PM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:

<begin quote>
    Yeah.
    I think it was.
    Did she have a gun?
    No.
    Did you carry a gun?
    What kind of action?
    Bolt action.
    But no scope?
    The one with no scope.
    What was Ruth Ann doing?
    Yeah.
    Which window?
    There were lots of them.
    Who was she talking to?
    I don't know.
    walkie-talkie.
    <end quote>
    <begin quote>

Patsy awakens from hypnotic trance. Says, "What am I doing here?" Wonders what cyanide capsule is doing clenched between teeth? Wonders what cloak and dagger is doing on window sill? Wonders why floor of room is lettered with pro-Castor
    Oil pamphlets? Wonders how chicken bones got in lunch pail? Memory returns. Patsy flees. Refuses ride by former Bravo boyfriend driving by in utility truck bearing Bell Telephone Company markings. Catches bus instead.
    <end quote>

Uh now Lee Harvey Oswald was on the sixth floor at that time but he didn't have a handgu-- a gun in his in his hand that day but he was under CIA mind control and as soon as the shots were fired he ran down the stairs to the second floor to
    the employee lounge and was standing there drinking a coke instead of there being one shooter there were actually six shooters and five radio operators the uh command post for this uh killing was on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository
    the sixth floor...
    <begin quote>
    Sixth floor of the TSBD in the nest and other setup areas: Ruth Ann
    Martinez, Lee Harvey Oswald (under a spell according to Mac), Mac Wallace,
    Lawrence Loy Factor;
    Richard Cain.
    <end quote>

Mackenzie mentions "Richard Scalzetti" and "Richard Cain" as if they are two men. If by "Richard Scalzetti" Mackenzie meant Richard Scalzitti then Richard Scalzetti was Richard Cain, there were not two men, one in the Dal-Tex and one on one
    roof of the County Records building. I concluded Richard Scalziti/Cain was on the 6th floor TSBD and fired 3 distraction shots.
    If Oswald followed orders (per Kroman) and was on the sixth floor during the shots (per Factor) he took the Carcano from the sixth floor and dismantled it then took the dismantled Carcano to his contact on the 3rd floor then left the building,
    no lunch room nor soft drink being within his orders.

Note the Carcano was later filmed with Fritz and Day at 1:55 pm, then it was taken out of 411 Elm about 2:00 pm by Day. Frames of the 7.65 Mauser finding showing the 7.65 Mauser rifle itself were burned. The remaining frames with Roger Craig
    were added to frames from the Carcano film made at 1:55 pm resulting in the extant manipulated film.

"Mooney [Sam Giancana] said that both Cain and Nicoletti were actual gunmen for the hit, being placed at opposite ends of the Dallas Book Depository. In fact, he asserted it was Cain, not Oswald, who'd actually fired from the infamous sixth-
    story window..Mooney's backup, Milwaukee Phil [Felix Alderisio, who I see in the Dillard photo window next to the frame Oswald window], stood armed and ready to handle any last-minute interference with the shooters. "

<begin quote>
    Where was Wallace?
    Near the middle.
    With another rifle?
    Yes, that's right.
    Sitting or standing?
    Where were you?
    That's right
    Over by the end window
    The west end?
    Yeah.
    <end quote>
    Seems Factor doesn't mention which window Oswald was at. Also Loy and Ruth Ann Martinez being in the west end window raises the question of where was Nicoletti. Per the above quote of Giancana he seemed to place Nicoletti in the west end window
    of the 6th floor, by saying Cain and Nicoletti were:

If the Carcano scope was not misaligned before it was never fired that day it could have been misaligned when Oswald dismantled the Carcano and gave it to his contact on the third floor and when the Carcano was reassembled the scope was
    misaligned when reattached to the rifle before the rifle was planted on the 5th floor.

"As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said, "I know that man, he works here." I then turned the man loose and went up to
    the top floor. The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket."

Looking at the 3rd and 4th floor floorplans on page 3 of 10 here: https://gregwagnersite.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/The-Ups-Downs-of-the-TSBD-The-Dealey-Plaza-Echo.pdf
    it looks as if it would have been unusual for Baker to see Oswald on the 3rd floor which only had a hallway Oswald could have been seen in it seems, and the hallway has a 90 degree turn in it very near the stairs as Oswald would only be in that visible
    section of the hallway for a couple of seconds.

It looks more likely that Oswald was on the 4th floor which was mostly open storage space for over half the entire 4th floor and no hallway to block Baker's view of Oswald.

If it was the 4th floor Baker and Truly saw Oswald on then the question becomes what did Oswald do with the Carcano so Baker and Truly didn't see it (since neither said they did)? Did Oswald hide the Carcano from them then get it and take it,
    dismantled, to his contact on the 3rd floor, then leave the building, per orders?

Or maybe it wasn't Oswald that Baker saw in the light brown jacket. Maybe it was Mac Wallace, though Baker made no mention of the signature horn rimmed glasses Wallace wore.

Perhaps Oswald had left the 6th floor, dismantled the Carcano, then left the dismantled Carcano with his contact on the 3rd floor and was in the process of leaving the building, per orders, and leaving the building was why he had put on and was
    wearing the brown jacket he was seen in.

The 2nd floor frame Oswald lunch also took scrutiny away from the rest of the 2nd floor where the Command Post was with Cliff Carter (LBJ cohort), George W. Reese, Jr., Sam Giancana, Jack Ruby (he left the TSBD right after the shooting and was seen
    by Jean Hill then Roscoe White then Tom Tilson and his daughter, and others) and two or three others were, who may have gone to the 6th floor (Cain, Nicoletti, Alderisio).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05