• Stancak Steals My Work Uncredited

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 12 09:27:55 2023
    Stancak wrote:

"Lovelady's arm stuck in the neck or shoulder of Carl Jones was an issue that prompted many in the past to assume a photographic forgery. In my analysis, this apparently strange phenomenon can be explained by the strong foreshortening effect of Altgens's
    Nikor telephoto lens - it caused Lovelady's arm and Jones's upper body to appear on the same plane while in reality Lovelady was about a yard backward. It so happened that Lovelady's left hand was located about in front of his crotch, and in the bottom-
    up axis of view of Altgens's camera and the foreshortening effect of the lens, Lovelady's left hand appear to be stuck in Jones's neck."

Stancak is pretending he is speaking in the voice of an educator while telling Larsen that he discovered the compression effect of Altgens' telephoto lens...Stancak learned that from me only he is now speaking in a way on the Education Forum that sounds
    like he discovered it...Part of the benefit of banning is you can steal other people's discoveries without credit...

Stancak doesn't directly tell Larsen that he is an unqualified poster who shows his gross incompetence by posting that the arm seen in Altgens is Carl Jones's...Remember, Larsen is going around calling himself an Adminstrator in his pro-Prayer Man
    oversight...Close examination of Altgens shows the black, red, and white barred pattern of Lovelady's sleeve on that arm...

The biggest offense Stancak commits is he doesn't tell Larsen that the compression distortion caused by Altgens' lens causes Pauline Sanders' Tiny Face in between Lovelady & Shelley to appear closer than it is...Or, if he drew a line of transit from
    Altgens to Sanders, that the Tiny Face would appear exactly on that line of transit, proving Tiny Face is Pauline Sanders...

The research criminals Larsen and Stancak are preventing this correct interpretation from being shown and are doing so by taking advantage of their preferred status on the Education Forum...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)