• It's Been So Very Nice Here Since Hank Sienzant Ran Away!

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 11 22:32:49 2023
    If only Tweedle Suck and Tweedle Fuck, Bud and Corbett, would leave, then there might be a chance of establishing a discussion in the Nut House.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Oct 12 02:43:40 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 1:32:51 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    If only Tweedle Suck and Tweedle Fuck, Bud and Corbett, would leave, then there might be a chance of establishing a discussion in the Nut House.

Those two are monitoring this newsgroup 12-15 hours a day.
    Look at the times of their posts. They post all day from about 4 or 5 am to 9 pm.
    Is that the behavior of a normal person ?

I usually post when I get up at breakfast or at lunchtime.
    But these clowns post all day long.
    You have to wonder, do these idiots have no life, or are they being paid to be here ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Oct 12 11:33:48 2023

I don`t disrupt your discussions with the other crackpots. You show off your crackpot creations to the other crackpots all you like.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Oct 12 11:35:11 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 5:43:42 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Look at the times of their posts. They post all day from about 4 or 5 am to 9 pm.

You have to wonder, do these idiots have no life, or are they being paid to be here ?

I do what I`ve done for the past twenty years or more here, pop in on occasion and comment on anything I feel like commenting on.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 12 11:43:25 2023
    On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 11:35:11 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Bud on Thu Oct 12 16:32:03 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 2:35:12 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

I do what I`ve done for the past twenty years or more here, pop in on occasion and comment on anything I feel like commenting on.

That's right. You're a long time shit bag. But fortunately you are transparently retarded. So at least you're not fooling anybody.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Oct 12 16:34:56 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 7:32:05 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

That's right. You're a long time shit bag. But fortunately you are transparently retarded. So at least you're not fooling anybody.

I fooled a retard into thinking that I`m the one who is retarded.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 12 16:51:48 2023
    On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 16:34:56 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Bud on Thu Oct 12 16:47:08 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 7:34:58 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 7:32:05 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

I fooled a retard into thinking that I`m the one who is retarded.

That's your skill, is it? Then keep at it, Little Bud.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Oct 13 22:44:15 2023
    On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 1:16:23 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Hobbies can be engrossing. Some of us recognize that this is a hobby, others--like you, Johnny Cochrane--fantasize they are actually doing important work to exonerate poor Lee Harvey Oswald. Except Flags/Toilet, who thinks Oswald fired a shot at the
    motorcade from the grassy knoll and then high-tailed it back inside the TSBD, unseen.

JC Price saw "Oswald" running from the GK to "behind" the TSBD. That is why I think he did that, because a witness saw a young man do that. I don't know what other young man would have done that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Oct 13 22:16:21 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 4:43:42 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Pot. Kettle.

So do you.

Internet fantasizing about mythical trials as the protagonist-attorney who cleverly gets a Presidential assassin off isn't normal, but hey, you do you, Johnny Cochrane.

You post all hours of the day.

Hobbies can be engrossing. Some of us recognize that this is a hobby, others--like you, Johnny Cochrane--fantasize they are actually doing important work to exonerate poor Lee Harvey Oswald. Except Flags/Toilet, who thinks Oswald fired a shot at the
    motorcade from the grassy knoll and then high-tailed it back inside the TSBD, unseen. That makes him SLIGHTLY more sane than you. He at least believes Oswald fired a shot or shots at the motorcade.

Who would pay anyone to be here?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Oct 15 05:09:10 2023
    Hobbies can be engrossing. Some of us recognize that this is a hobby, others--like you, Johnny Cochrane--fantasize they are actually doing important work to exonerate poor Lee Harvey Oswald.

Once again, Charles Schuyler posts no evidence.
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    No links
    What Charles Schuyler DOES post are comments, speculation, opinion and insults. Charles Schuyler acts like a 10 year old online.
    You can gain NO KNOWLEDGE from his posts.
    That's why we call Charles Schuyler, "Chuckles the Clown".
    Charles Schuyler is a troll.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Oct 15 05:32:13 2023
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 8:09:12 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Hobbies can be engrossing. Some of us recognize that this is a hobby, others--like you, Johnny Cochrane--fantasize they are actually doing important work to exonerate poor Lee Harvey Oswald.
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    No links
    What Charles Schuyler DOES post are comments, speculation, opinion and insults.
    Charles Schuyler acts like a 10 year old online.

All any of us are doing is pointing out the silliness of your arguments. No evidence is needed
    from us. You provide all the evidence that is necessary to make that point.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Oct 15 06:47:48 2023
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 8:09:12 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    No links

But he did make some astute observations.

Problems only get solved by going to the source, and in this case the problem is people like you. Can you explain how looking at the evidence will cure your stupidity?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Oct 15 08:13:42 2023
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 7:09:12 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Because I was making an observation, stupid.

No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    No links

Guilty as charged.

Says a toddler.

YOU can can no knowledge from my posts. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Sticks and stones.

Sometimes.

I've said this before, but I'll repeat it: I take NONE of this seriously. None of it. JFK has been dead for almost sixty years and all of Team Oswald's horses, all of Team Oswald's men, cannot put JFK back together again. It happened, he was tragically
    murdered, and it only happened ONE WAY. I recognize our discussions as a diversion, you treat our discussions as if the forces of evil are still tamping down the "truth" of what happened in Dealey Plaza that day. It's fair to ask questions, it's fair to
    hold different opinions, but if you're SERIOUS about changing history to record something else other than what the WC concluded in 1964, you are sadly mistaken that your approach via your website and your online posts are going to change ANYTHING.

Can the history of 11/22/63 change? Yes. But it's incumbent upon Team Oswald to produce something BETTER, and not toss things around that look suspicious to you and ask others to answer the questions to your unique, always morphing, standards. One reason
    I don't often post links, etc. is because it's all been posted. Has ANY link to WC testimony or a video or test, for example, changed your mind? No. Why would my posting of something someone told the WC change your opinion? I can post videos showing how
    people have replicated the plausibility of the SBT with extremely detailed tests involving the same ammo and rifle, and so on, but it's unlikely to change your mind as you've likely already seen the tests and dismissed the results and the implications.

You seem remarkably uninterested as to what actually happened to JFK. I not only find that odd considering all of the time you've invested into studying this event, but I find it fascinating as well on a human level. I read the posts from mostly old,
    baby boomer adult white men who postulate stuff like the Z film was altered to "hide" what happened, or that JFK's coffin/body was hijacked/diverted for a secret sort of "pre-autopsy" (Ben Holmes) or I read Flags/Toilet speculate that Oswald fired at JFK'
    s motorcade from the grassy knoll, or Don Willis claim JFK was shot at from the fifth floor, and on and on, and I wonder how otherwise presumably normal people could believe all of these different things in conflict with each other, yet still consider
    themselves as part of the same team: Team Oswald. I'm fascinated by it.

Anyways, go ahead ahead and call me any names you want, you poor conspiracism-afflicted soul.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Oct 15 08:38:24 2023
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 8:13:43 AM UTC-7, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 7:09:12 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Because I was making an observation, stupid.
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    No links
    Guilty as charged.
    Says a toddler.
    YOU can can no knowledge from my posts. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
    Sticks and stones.
    Sometimes.

I've said this before, but I'll repeat it: I take NONE of this seriously. None of it. JFK has been dead for almost sixty years and all of Team Oswald's horses, all of Team Oswald's men, cannot put JFK back together again. It happened, he was tragically
    murdered, and it only happened ONE WAY. I recognize our discussions as a diversion, you treat our discussions as if the forces of evil are still tamping down the "truth" of what happened in Dealey Plaza that day. It's fair to ask questions, it's fair to
    hold different opinions, but if you're SERIOUS about changing history to record something else other than what the WC concluded in 1964, you are sadly mistaken that your approach via your website and your online posts are going to change ANYTHING.

Can the history of 11/22/63 change? Yes. But it's incumbent upon Team Oswald to produce something BETTER, and not toss things around that look suspicious to you and ask others to answer the questions to your unique, always morphing, standards. One
    reason I don't often post links, etc. is because it's all been posted. Has ANY link to WC testimony or a video or test, for example, changed your mind? No. Why would my posting of something someone told the WC change your opinion? I can post videos
    showing how people have replicated the plausibility of the SBT with extremely detailed tests involving the same ammo and rifle, and so on, but it's unlikely to change your mind as you've likely already seen the tests and dismissed the results and the
    implications.

You seem remarkably uninterested as to what actually happened to JFK. I not only find that odd considering all of the time you've invested into studying this event, but I find it fascinating as well on a human level. I read the posts from mostly old,
    baby boomer adult white men who postulate stuff like the Z film was altered to "hide" what happened, or that JFK's coffin/body was hijacked/diverted for a secret sort of "pre-autopsy" (Ben Holmes) or I read Flags/Toilet speculate that Oswald fired at JFK'
    s motorcade from the grassy knoll, or Don Willis claim JFK was shot at from the fifth floor,

LNs are not happy about that; CTs are not happy that I believe that it was LHO doing the shooting. Can't please everyone, but you can displease everyone!

and on and on, and I wonder how otherwise presumably normal people could believe all of these different things in conflict with each other, yet still consider themselves as part of the same team: Team Oswald.

Where did that phrase come from?

I'm fascinated by it.

Anyways, go ahead ahead and call me any names you want, you poor conspiracism-afflicted soul.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 16 08:25:53 2023
    On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 06:47:48 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Oct 16 08:25:53 2023
    On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 05:32:13 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

All any of us are doing is pointing out the silliness of your arguments. No evidence is needed
    from us.

Lies won't convince people.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Mon Oct 16 08:25:53 2023
    On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 08:13:42 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 7:09:12?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 1:16:23?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    No links

Guilty as charged.

Sometimes.

Most of the time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Mon Oct 16 08:25:53 2023
    On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 05:09:10 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 1:16:23?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    No links

Well stated.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05