• Current Prayer Man Thread On Education Forum

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 8 11:12:56 2023
    Because James Gordon is banning anyone who effectively refutes the Prayer Man theory the current thread is dwelling in the inane and is offering a very low level of evidence analysis...Pat Speer and his unstudied offhand comments are now being forced as
    the main opposition...Pat avoids just about all of the best proof with Gordon's full apporval and support...

Jeremy Bojczuk has attempted a specious pseudo-analysis of pixels and photo science in order to proclaim that better scans might actually bring out Oswald as Prayer Man...However there isn't one member on that forum who has the courage or decency to
    point-out to Bojzcuk that the present images at their present pixel rate are more than adequate to show basic things like Prayer Man's height...Bojzcuk is a bullshit artist who is trying to bedazzle you with technical argument...However he is doing so
    for the deceptive purpose of avoiding discussion of Prayer Man's height, whom, if Bojzcuk had any sincere respect for the technical science he hails to, he would point-out in order to honestly resolve the evidence...Look at all the false entries in that
    Prayer Man thread and show me anyone who mentions the basic issue of Prayer Man's height, that is more than adequately represented at a technical level in the current photography...

Stancak is allowed to lie and say Pauline Sanders is not seen in Altgens when in fact it was Stancak himself who found Sanders in between Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens 6...No one is pointing-out to Stancak that once he found Sanders that it forces Prayer
    Man to be Stanton since there were only two women on the top platform at the time...

Ultimately Larsen and Gordon are in contempt of the evidence, and in contempt of credible JFK moderation, because they refuse to call for Peer Review on Davidson...Bojzcuk is allowed to lie and say the current images are inadequate...Not so...Davidson
    credibly represents, at a techincal level, those better images and does credibly satisfy the definition of better images in their enhancement of Wiegman and Darnell...The Education Forum is hijacking the subject with inadequate analyses in order to avoid
    credible Peer Review of Davidson that will, resoundingly, show that Davidson is valid, are those better images, and does prove Prayer Man is Stanton...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David Healy@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Oct 8 21:45:08 2023
    On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 11:12:58 AM UTC-7, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Because James Gordon is banning anyone who effectively refutes the Prayer Man theory the current thread is dwelling in the inane and is offering a very low level of evidence analysis...Pat Speer and his unstudied offhand comments are now being forced
    as the main opposition...Pat avoids just about all of the best proof with Gordon's full apporval and support...

Jeremy Bojczuk has attempted a specious pseudo-analysis of pixels and photo science in order to proclaim that better scans might actually bring out Oswald as Prayer Man...However there isn't one member on that forum who has the courage or decency to
    point-out to Bojzcuk that the present images at their present pixel rate are more than adequate to show basic things like Prayer Man's height...Bojzcuk is a bullshit artist who is trying to bedazzle you with technical argument...However he is doing so
    for the deceptive purpose of avoiding discussion of Prayer Man's height, whom, if Bojzcuk had any sincere respect for the technical science he hails to, he would point-out in order to honestly resolve the evidence...Look at all the false entries in that
    Prayer Man thread and show me anyone who mentions the basic issue of Prayer Man's height, that is more than adequately represented at a technical level in the current photography...

Stancak is allowed to lie and say Pauline Sanders is not seen in Altgens when in fact it was Stancak himself who found Sanders in between Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens 6...No one is pointing-out to Stancak that once he found Sanders that it forces
    Prayer Man to be Stanton since there were only two women on the top platform at the time...

Ultimately Larsen and Gordon are in contempt of the evidence, and in contempt of credible JFK moderation, because they refuse to call for Peer Review on Davidson...Bojzcuk is allowed to lie and say the current images are inadequate...Not so...Davidson
    credibly represents, at a techincal level, those better images and does credibly satisfy the definition of better images in their enhancement of Wiegman and Darnell...The Education Forum is hijacking the subject with inadequate analyses in order to avoid
    credible Peer Review of Davidson that will, resoundingly, show that Davidson is valid, are those better images, and does prove Prayer Man is Stanton...

James Gordon has been absent from the Ed Forum for months and months -- an Ed forum search for him brings up nothing. Including, as a member... put your rubber ducky in some other tub... dolt!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Oct 9 03:42:49 2023
    On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 2:12:58 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Because James Gordon is banning anyone who effectively refutes the Prayer Man theory

James Gordon is no longer a member of the Education Forum, idiot. https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/search/?q=james%20gordon&quick=1&type=core_members

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Oct 9 05:15:06 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 6:42:50 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Because James Gordon is banning anyone who effectively refutes the Prayer Man theory
    James Gordon is no longer a member of the Education Forum, idiot. https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/search/?q=james%20gordon&quick=1&type=core_members
    That must be embarrassing for the world's greatest JFK researcher.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 05:59:32 2023
    Brian Doyle the ultimate SHIT POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 10:04:08 2023

You guys would never survive real academic moderation and Peer Review...If you were ever finally subjected to credible academic moderation things would quickly reverse and most of your trolling posts would never make it to the board...Not only that but
    my good evidence would finally gain its rightful place and become the recognized conspiracy evidence it is...

In 2016 I joined the Education Forum solely for the purpose of showing that Davidson was final proof that Prayer Man was not Oswald...As soon as I started posting I was attacked, like I'm being attacked here, and the Prayer Man people managed to gain
    control of the incompetent moderator James Gordon who was obviously biased in favor of the Prayer Man posters...Those Prayer Man posters ganged up on me and did a dirty end-around where they lodged false complaints via PM's attacking my methodology...
    That dishonest ruse was done in order create an excuse for not answering my evidence and avoiding the subject...Because Gordon had no research skills he honored those false compaints and used them as the basis of moderator actions against me...Gordon
    rode my back on every post and made false methodology complaints against me that were applied to no other members...Anyone can go back to the original thread and see Gordon prevented discussion of Davidson by this dishonest route so no credible
    examination or Peer Review was ever done on Davidson...The Prayer Man people have been avoiding the correct evidence by this dishonest means since they first started posting on it...When I refused to back down from my correct evidence the crook Gordon
    pronounced that I was "too insulting, indisciplined, and refused to obey correct evidence procedure when told"...He then banned me...Keep in mind that this false moderator accusation was made against the only guy posting the correct evidence in the
    thread...The Prayer Man people are dirty so when their crony moderators ban you they then avoid answering how the only guy who is posting the correct evidence gets a life ban for "refusing to follow correct evidence procedure???"...Gordon was obviously
    getting rid of a member who was well on the way to showing that he didn't know what he was doing and moderation of the best evidence was over his head...Gordon isn't gone from the Education Forum for no reason...

When I recently applied for re-admission to the Education Forum Gordon chimed in against it...Mark Knight admitted that he had no idea what the original banning was based on but he was going to enforce it anyway...Knight said that I was a "Shit-Poster
    like Greg Parker" and would not be let back on...The Education Forum has since appointed staunch Prayer Man believer Sandy Larsen as "Administrator"...If I ever get the means I will sue Mr Knight because not only has he defamed an innocent person but he
    has caused me material harm by destroying me as a researcher and discriminating against me against the facts...Mr Knight has disallowed one of the best researchers to ever attend these boards and his solving of the conspiracy all so he can satisfy his
    personal social media realtionships and he did so by means of criminal slander and defamation...What Knight did fits the definition of criminal harassment and cyber bullying...It gets traction by the fact Mr Knight moderated backwards and excluded the
    correct evidence and therefore criminally discriminated to the degree of criminal harm...Mr Knight has censored the best voice on the Prayer Man issue with the correct evidence in order to allow recalcitrant posters to post provably-wrong information...
    Mr Knight is violating objective Peer Review...Knight's doings become actionable by the fact he acted against the correct evidence...His actions become actionable by the fact the information that would have shown this was disallowed by his criminal
    actions...

Nothing is stopping the Prayer Man posters from posting here or on Deep Politics...The reason they don't is because they know they are posting already-refuted information and don't want it to be known by having to defend it on a fair playing field where
    they aren't given the advantage by dirty moderators...

This is a research community where you can post Sarah Stanton's clearly-seen face on Prayer Man in Davidson and it has no effect and the people who proved it get banned for life and their good evidence gets ignored...

If I was given the place I have earned in the research community I would be allowed to go to the Education Forum and end the issue...The only reason I am not being allowed to post on the Education Forum is because the dishonest 95% majority Prayer Man
    posters know I will demolish that theory once given the fair opportunity...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 23:07:13 2023
    SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH SHITPOSTER, YOU WOULD NOT LAST THREE MINUTES ONCE IT COMES TO EVIDENCE.

YOU INVENT EVIDENCE CUNT FACE
    YOU LIE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 06:51:27 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 2:07:14 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Mark Knight is a crook and he'll never honestly respond to why the Prayer Man people never post Davidson's enhancement on the Education Forum...

The reason they never post it is because they are aware it shows Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man and ends the issue...

This is really an issue of if the research community is going to allow dirty motherfuckers to hijack the JFK internet (DiEugenio) against the facts, make false accusations against the best and brightest, and then ban and ignore them...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 07:02:53 2023
    TRANSLATION

BRIAN DOYLE IS A LYING SHIT POSTER

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 10:11:52 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 10:02:55 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Doudna has answered Stancak...Doudna now realizes his Large Framed Figure is a man overlaid on a second person and is not Stanton...However Doudna has totally confused Stancak's evidence and fails to articulate what Stancak is trying to say...Stancak is
    trying to say the Tiny Face in between Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens 6 is Stanton...

The Education Forum goes out of its way to host posters like Doudna and Speer who really have no grasp of the subject...The EF also makes an effort to give full access to fringe researchers like Stancak who are just hacks trying to sound like they know
    what they're talking about...

There is no one on the Education Forum who has the analysis competency to point-out to Stancak that his own graphic of the positions of the people in Altgens shows that Sanders is in the exact spot Tiny Face is in Altgens if you draw a line of transit
    from Altgens camera lens to Sanders...So, in other words, Stancak has once again refuted himself however the members of the Education Forum are too dumb to simply compute what is in front of them and realize it...Stancak does everything except look at
    his own graphic that shows Sanders is in the exact spot that Tiny Face is seen in Altgens...Tiny Face is Sanders not Stanton...The Education Forum is using censorship to disallow this correct evidence from being shown...

Doudna gets it all mixed up and shows he has no idea what Stancak is trying to show and the rest of us are forced to accept that this is the limit of the discussion on Prayer Man...It is criminal...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 12 11:36:49 2023
    TRANSLATION BRIAN DOYLE IS A LYING SHIT POSTER

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05