• Gordon Arnold Was Standing On A Mound Of Dirt While Filming

From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 11:24:38 2023
    Roscoe was carrying a shotgun and "had" (not mentioned if he was wearing them) yellow shooter's glasses when he assaulted Gordon Arnold. Maybe it was the sawed off shotgun Souetre was holding when he was to Roscoe's immediate right when Roscoe fired his
    two shots at JFK. So Roscoe handed Souetre the 7.65 Mauser, Souetre handed Roscoe the shotgun, Souetre taking the 7.65 Mauser to the railroad worker (Harrelson) as seen by Ed Hoffman, and Roscoe hurling over the fence with the shotgun and assaulting
    Arnold. Is it possible to hurl over a fence holding a sawed off shotgun?

see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0A42_d9_k

4:57
    In 1989 per Arnold regarding the man in the suit who confronted him:
    "He showed some identification and said he was with uh you know the CIA or Secret Service"
    from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0A42_d9_k

In TMWKK in 1988 he said:
    "...and he pulled out an identification card and he said I'm with the CIA" @0:51+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsqwPLqb_M

6:50
    "At that point in time they were putting dirt on the knoll there was a mound of dirt. And I said well I'll stand on the mound of dirt and I was doing some practice pan shots.
    Where were you standing in relation to the steps at that time?
    Okay the steps were almost I would say in front of me... I'm about 3 feet from the fence.
    Between the steps and the fence?
    Yes."

Was the dirt put there to dissuade people from blocking Roscoe's and or Tippits' shots?

12:50
    Roscoe had:
    "shooter's glasses...it was like a yellow tint to the glasses it kept the glare off your eyes"

13:45
    Arnold regarding Roscoe:
    "He was stocky."

Seems Gordon Arnold was standing on top of a mound of dirt looking through his camera when the first shot, Tippit's only shot, came right past Arnold's left ear causing the reflex in Arnold of dropping to the ground. Per Senator Ralph Yarborough:

"During that shooting my eye was attracted to the right.
    I saw a movement um I saw a man just jump about ten feet like at
    the old time flying tackle in football and land against a wall.
    I thought to myself there's an infantryman who's either been shot
    at in combat or he's been trained thoroughly.
    The minute you hear fire, get under cover."
    from The Men Who Killed Kennedy

On the ground Arnold heard Roscoe's neck shot at JFK then Roscoe's head shot.

Chauncey in Spooks Hoods and the Power Elite:
    "What they was going to do was they were going to create this disturbance which was probably an attempt on the life of the president or a seemingly attempt that would be laid to the door of the pro Castro Cubans that way it would inject a little life
    back into their program so that was what we were told. So as part of we our role in it was going to be was that we were going to um forge a lot of identification Secret Service identification not only the cards that they carry but the lapel pins that
    they wear."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 11:36:58 2023
    Roscoe was carrying a shotgun and "had" (not mentioned if he was wearing them) yellow shooter's glasses when he assaulted Gordon Arnold. Maybe it was the sawed off shotgun Souetre was holding when he was to Roscoe's immediate right when Roscoe fired his
    two shots at JFK. So Roscoe handed Souetre the 7.65 Mauser, Souetre handed Roscoe the shotgun, Souetre taking the 7.65 Mauser to the railroad worker (Harrelson) as seen by Ed Hoffman, and Roscoe hurling over the fence with the shotgun and assaulting

"He showed some identification and said he was with uh you know the CIA or Secret Service"

"...and he pulled out an identification card and he said I'm with the CIA" @0:51+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsqwPLqb_M

"At that point in time they were putting dirt on the knoll there was a mound of dirt. And I said well I'll stand on the mound of dirt and I was doing some practice pan shots.
    Okay the steps were almost I would say in front of me... I'm about 3 feet from the fence.
    Yes."

Was the dirt put there to dissuade people from blocking Roscoe's and or Tippits' shots?

12:35
    "Uh he had a uh uh it looked like a Dallas police officer's uniform and he was a white male uh he had uh oh back in those days it's what they used to call shooter's glasses uh I don't remember the it's like a yellow tint to the glasses it kept the glare
    off your eyes..."

Arnold regarding Roscoe:
    "He was stocky."

Seems Gordon Arnold was standing on top of a mound of dirt looking through his camera when the first shot, Tippit's only shot, came right past Arnold's left ear causing the reflex in Arnold of dropping to the ground. Per Senator Ralph Yarborough:

"During that shooting my eye was attracted to the right. I saw a movement um I saw a man just jump about ten feet like at the old time flying tackle in football and land against a wall. I thought to myself there's an infantryman who's either been shot at
    in combat or he's been trained thoroughly. The minute you hear fire, get under cover." from The Men Who Killed Kennedy

"What they was going to do was they were going to create this disturbance which was probably an attempt on the life of the president or a seemingly attempt that would be laid to the door of the pro Castro Cubans that way it would inject a little life
    back into their program so that was what we were told. So as part of we our role in it was going to be was that we were going to um forge a lot of identification Secret Service identification not only the cards that they carry but the lapel pins that
    they wear."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Sun Oct 8 00:29:11 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 2:37:00 PM UTC-4, Sam McClung wrote:
    Roscoe was carrying a shotgun and "had" (not mentioned if he was wearing them) yellow shooter's glasses when he assaulted Gordon Arnold. Maybe it was the sawed off shotgun Souetre was holding when he was to Roscoe's immediate right when Roscoe fired
    his two shots at JFK. So Roscoe handed Souetre the 7.65 Mauser, Souetre handed Roscoe the shotgun, Souetre taking the 7.65 Mauser to the railroad worker (Harrelson) as seen by Ed Hoffman, and Roscoe hurling over the fence with the shotgun and assaulting

Yes."

"Uh he had a uh uh it looked like a Dallas police officer's uniform and he was a white male uh he had uh oh back in those days it's what they used to call shooter's glasses uh I don't remember the it's like a yellow tint to the glasses it kept the
    glare off your eyes..."

Arnold regarding Roscoe:
    "He was stocky."

"During that shooting my eye was attracted to the right. I saw a movement um I saw a man just jump about ten feet like at the old time flying tackle in football and land against a wall. I thought to myself there's an infantryman who's either been shot
    at in combat or he's been trained thoroughly. The minute you hear fire, get under cover." from The Men Who Killed Kennedy

they wear."

Well, now Arnold is under a mound of dirt. One less liar.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Sun Oct 8 18:43:25 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:37:00 PM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:
    Roscoe was carrying a shotgun and "had" (not mentioned if he was wearing them) yellow shooter's glasses when he assaulted Gordon Arnold. Maybe it was the sawed off shotgun Souetre was holding when he was to Roscoe's immediate right when Roscoe fired
    his two shots at JFK. So Roscoe handed Souetre the 7.65 Mauser, Souetre handed Roscoe the shotgun, Souetre taking the 7.65 Mauser to the railroad worker (Harrelson) as seen by Ed Hoffman, and Roscoe hurling over the fence with the shotgun and assaulting

Yes."

"Uh he had a uh uh it looked like a Dallas police officer's uniform and he was a white male uh he had uh oh back in those days it's what they used to call shooter's glasses uh I don't remember the it's like a yellow tint to the glasses it kept the
    glare off your eyes..."

Arnold regarding Roscoe:
    "He was stocky."

"During that shooting my eye was attracted to the right. I saw a movement um I saw a man just jump about ten feet like at the old time flying tackle in football and land against a wall. I thought to myself there's an infantryman who's either been shot
    at in combat or he's been trained thoroughly. The minute you hear fire, get under cover." from The Men Who Killed Kennedy

they wear."

Assuming Roscoe was wearing yellow shooter's glasses when he fired his two shots at JFK Tippit and Sturgis could have also been wearing yellow shooter's glasses. In some copies of the JD Badgeman portion of Moorman's polaroid it looks like what may be an
    X over JD Badgeman's left eye. Could that be some kind of crosshair or columnator on the shooter's glasses to match up with possible red dot sights on the 3 sniper's Mausers? Looking at my work it appears Roscoe's yellow shooter's glasses may be visible
    in the Zapruder film frame copy I analyzed and which Roscoe is visible in, and may also be visible in the Moorman photo copy portion I analyzed of the acoustic position showing Roscoe. Roscoe's sight appears to possibly be a reflector sight or red dot
    sight. Maybe it worked in conjunction with Roscoe's yellow shooter's glasses.

For one example of how almost invisible glasses can look in a photo look at the first two photos. On the left the woman is wearing glasses. On the right she isn't.
    https://educate-yourself.org/cn/familythatpreystogethercompared24aug07.shtml

What I am looking at that may be Roscoe's yellow shooter's glasses is yellow in the (color) Zap frame copy I am looking at.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Sat Oct 21 17:55:41 2023

Yes."

glare off your eyes..."

Arnold regarding Roscoe:
    "He was stocky."

they wear."

Roscoe may not have been the cop with a shotgun that scared Arnold. I recalled Arnold indicating two cops accosted Arnold when he was on the ground right after the shots. Found the relevant passages in a 1978 article copied here:

https://digitalcollections-baylor.quartexcollections.com/Documents/Detail/ss-imposters-spotted-by-jfk-witnesses-by-earl-golz-dallas-morning-news-vol.-3-no.-2/675919

Seems someone may have seen P.T. Dean in that area at that time. Or maybe Tippit though it seems someone would have recognized and mentioned Tippit. Seems Tippit may have left Badgeman spot and gone behind and maybe even in 411 Elm, perhaps with what
    became an unfulfilled mission.
    "Tippit wavered..." Giancana

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Sat Oct 21 19:01:47 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 7:55:43 PM UTC-5, Sam McClung wrote:

"AS THE PRESIDENTIAL limousine came down Elm toward the triple underpass, Arnold stood on a mound of fresh dirt and started rolling his film."
    https://digitalcollections-baylor.quartexcollections.com/Documents/Detail/ss-imposters-spotted-by-jfk-witnesses-by-earl-golz-dallas-morning-news-vol.-3-no.-2/675919

Yes."

glare off your eyes..."

Arnold regarding Roscoe:
    "He was stocky."

"During that shooting my eye was attracted to the right. I saw a movement um I saw a man just jump about ten feet like at the old time flying tackle in football and land against a wall. I thought to myself there's an infantryman who's either been
    shot at in combat or he's been trained thoroughly. The minute you hear fire, get under cover." from The Men Who Killed Kennedy

they wear."
    Roscoe may not have been the cop with a shotgun that scared Arnold. I recalled Arnold indicating two cops accosted Arnold when he was on the ground right after the shots. Found the relevant passages in a 1978 article copied here:

Seems someone may have seen P.T. Dean in that area at that time. Or maybe Tippit though it seems someone would have recognized and mentioned Tippit. Seems Tippit may have left Badgeman spot and gone behind and maybe even in 411 Elm, perhaps with what
    became an unfulfilled mission.
    "Tippit wavered..." Giancana

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to Sam McClung on Mon Oct 30 15:36:04 2023

Yes."

In TMWKK Gordon Arnold seems to get into position where he thought he was while filming the parade. He seems to do so by looking through the camera he has, presumably his mother's camera, the same one he was using during the assassination. In TMWKK he
    comments "That's when I started to line up my frames..." meaning looking through the camera.
    see 1:23+ here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsqwPLqb_M
    At first it seemed confusing because he is more than the "about 3 feet from the fence" he said he was per above, more like 3 yards. Then it occurred to me that the mound of dirt allowed him to get about 3 feet from the fence and still see through his
    camera over the masonry wall. Without the pile of dirt there for him to stand on in TMWKK he probably could not see through his camera over the masonry wall to see the parade/limo at that angle.

So now it can be approximated about how high the mound of dirt was by recreating Gordon's line of sight from a point elevated above ground about 3 feet from the fence.

glare off your eyes..."

Arnold regarding Roscoe:
    "He was stocky."

they wear."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05