• Gordon Arnold Was Standing On A Mound Of Dirt While FIlming

From Sam McClung@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 10:48:08 2023
    Roscoe was carrying a shotgun and wearing yellow shooter's glasses when he assaulted Gordon Arnold. Maybe it was the sawed off shotgun Souetre was holding when he was to Roscoe's immediate right when Roscoe fired his two shots at JFK. So Roscoe handed
    Souetre the 7.65 Mauser, Souetre handed Roscoe the shotgun, Souetre taking the 7.65 Mauser to the railroad worker (Harrelson) as seen by Ed Hoffman, and Roscoe hurling over the fence with the shotgun and assaulting Arnold. Is it possible to hurl over a
    fence holding a sawed off shotgun?

see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0A42_d9_k

4:57
    In 1989 per Arnold regarding the man in the suit who confronted him:
    "He showed some identification and said he was with uh you know the CIA or Secret Service"
    from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0A42_d9_k

In TMWKK in 1988 he said:
    "...and he pulled out an identification card and he said I'm with the CIA" @0:51+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsqwPLqb_M

6:50
    "At that point in time they were putting dirt on the knoll there was a mound of dirt. And I said well I'll stand on the mound of dirt and I was doing some practice pan shots.
    Where were you standing in relation to the steps at that time?
    Okay the steps were almost I would say in front of me... I'm about 3 feet from the fence.
    Between the steps and the fence?
    Yes."

Was the dirt put there to dissuade people from blocking Roscoe's and or Tippits' shots?

12:50
    Roscoe wore:
    "shooter's glasses...it was like a yellow tint to the glasses it kept the glare off your eyes"

13:45
    Arnold regarding Roscoe:
    "He was stocky."

Seems Gordon Arnold was standing on top of a mound of dirt looking through his camera when the first shot, Tippit's only shot, came right past Arnold's left ear causing the reflex in Arnold of dropping to the ground. Per Senator Ralph Yarborough:

"During that shooting my eye was attracted to the right.
    I saw a movement um I saw a man just jump about ten feet like at
    the old time flying tackle in football and land against a wall.
    I thought to myself there's an infantryman who's either been shot
    at in combat or he's been trained thoroughly.
    The minute you hear fire, get under cover."
    from The Men Who Killed Kennedy

On the ground Arnold heard Roscoe's neck shot at JFK then Roscoe's head shot.

Chauncey in Spooks Hoods and the Power Elite:
    "What they was going to do was they were going to create this disturbance which was probably an attempt on the life of the president or a seemingly attempt that would be laid to the door of the pro Castro Cubans that way it would inject a little life
    back into their program so that was what we were told. So as part of we our role in it was going to be was that we were going to um forge a lot of identification Secret Service identification not only the cards that they carry but the lapel pins that
    they wear."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)