• DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 06:46:27 2023
    Jim DiEugenio, Oliver Stone's partner in his latest documentary, finished Kamp's book and posted on the Education Forum...In DiEugenio's summation of the book he never mentions the book's main Prayer Man thesis as mentioned in its title...Not a single
    world about it...This is the same Jim DiEugenio who elected not to mention the Prayer Man subject in Stone's documentary...It is also the same DiEugenio who admitted to me, after I produced Sarah Stanton's family photo showing her obesity, that Prayer
    Man was too stocky to be Oswald...DiEugenio then banned me from his Facebook page...

I mean what kind of dishonest assholes is the JFK research community made of?...Jim is indirectly telling the world in that review exactly the same thing he told me - that Prayer Man is bullshit and that he doesn't believe it...Kamp is so dishonest that
    he tries to ignore that several major sources have avoided the book's Prayer Man thesis in their reviews...Shit-heels like DiEugenio and Kamp still go on fooling the public because they don't give a shit about the public...They are here to save face for
    egotistical purposes and are willing to maintain the delusion at the public's expense...The chief shit-heel DiEugenio manipulates the genuine idiot Gordon in to banning his opponents...

DiEugenio, Kamp - these are real assholes who reserve the right to ban people who out-argued them and then lie to the public, whom they have no respect for, all while their mindless sycophants pretend not to notice...Jim D is a particular epic hypocrite
    because he has made a living doing haughty criticism of people who do this over the decades...These people are illuminated and above things like truth and site rules...They've reached infallibility and exert the right to ban knowingly-innocent people and
    their correct evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 10:21:59 2023
    KEEP THROWING YER TOYS OUT OF THAT PRAM LITTLE BRIAN JUST KEEP AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)