• Greg Parker Lies About "ForumMotion.com" Host Demanding My Banning

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 4 10:56:39 2023
    On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 1:32:59 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Parker is so successful at railroading discussion that I forgot to make my final point...

I invite any of the totally dishonest research community to read Mr Parker's response to me on ROKC...Parker quotes my challenging him to do Peer Review and answer Davidson's Scoop Neckline evidence by credible Peer Review - yet, if you read Parker's
    excuse-making response he never quite gets around to answering that...The quote that Parker posted on ROKC centered on making the EVIDENCE the basis of my argument and validation of myself as a researcher...That is what any credible Peer Review-based
    research community does...There is no doubt the quote of myself that Parker posted was based on my challenging him to answer the point and do Peer Review of Davidson's Scoop Neckline... Parker passed and failed to answer my challenge...In the credible
    research world (that isn't based on unqualified dirty moderators censoring the guy with the correct evidence) that is otherwise know as a "win" and therefore validates me and my research...Parker and the Education Forum are directly dependent on
    censoring the correct solution to make their Prayer Man claims work...There is no excuse for not doing Peer Review of the Scoop Neckline or letting those best able to evidence it do so...

I have won this by the normal standards that are being prevented by the hereby named offenders...Censorship is not a valid tool of Peer Review...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 4 10:32:58 2023
    Just to show how crazy Greg Parker is he has produced an alleged copy of a message from his forum host that ordered my being excluded from his forum...In a message that sounds an awful lot like Greg's usual made-up bullshit, Greg allegedly confirms that
    I am being restricted from his forum by the site host itself:

" Subject: Re: readmitting banned member

Dear Mr. Parker,

Whilst we appreciate your willingness to give the applicant another chance, in light of recent court cases, Forumotion takes the view that members permanently banned for cause, should not have that overturned, as this exposes both you, your readers and
    members, and this company to undue risk. Our records show that we received a number of complaints about this person when he was previously a member of your forum.

With all this in mind, should you allow him membership again, we will need to consider what action we need to take for the well-being of all stakeholders.

Regards,
    XXX "

If this message is true then all Parker has done is given me a good basis for a law suit against the ForumMotion host...If this message is true then all it says is ForumMotion, just like Parker and ROKC, gives no heed to the actual matter at hand and
    simply bases its unfair censorship on the totally unrelated subjective issue of "court cases" and "member complaints"...Since the message gives no context to "court cases" and "member complaints" the message itself stands as evidence against its
    legitimacy...The Prayer Man people are dirty...They have succeeded in getting me censored by pulling the Odisio trick of orating in the style of high credibility, like they did to Amazon and Gordon...These crooks gang up and lodge false complaints as if
    they were credible...They do so each and every time in order to evade the evidence they are avoiding just like Greg does here...Almost everything Greg and ROKC post is a thinly veiled attempt to divert the discussion in to their bullshit...

I do however notice that Mr Parker has not posted the name of the alleged ForumMotion agent who allegedly sent this message...Parker is only proving my point here because court cases and member complaints have nothing to do with the evidence Parker is
    using this bogus excuse to avoid...Censorship is censorship no matter how it is justified...Again - this would be a real scandal with any other researcher...It is only the dirty rotten double standard of the clique that keeps it from reaching the extent
    it should...After all, what does the ForumMotion host have to do with any of this?...Chances are the lunatic Parker is so crazy that he forged this alleged complaint...Perhaps I should try to confirm it with ForumMotion?..."Member Complaints" doesn't
    cover dishonest people who are lodging false complaints against someone who out-argued them and using a totally dishonest end-around to avoid answering evidence they failed to answer in public...Which is what these forums are supposed to be for - right?..

Greg is so crazy and so driven by his censorship-based power that he doesn't register that he just broke the forum's so called decision by quoting me and therefore allowing me back on...This is a direct analogy to Greg's "research"...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Oct 4 11:29:54 2023
    Just to show how crazy Greg Parker is he has produced an alleged copy of a message from his forum host that ordered my being excluded from his forum...In a message that sounds an awful lot like Greg's usual made-up bullshit, Greg allegedly confirms
    that I am being restricted from his forum by the site host itself:

Dear Mr. Parker,

Whilst we appreciate your willingness to give the applicant another chance, in light of recent court cases, Forumotion takes the view that members permanently banned for cause, should not have that overturned, as this exposes both you, your readers and
    members, and this company to undue risk. Our records show that we received a number of complaints about this person when he was previously a member of your forum.

With all this in mind, should you allow him membership again, we will need to consider what action we need to take for the well-being of all stakeholders.

Regards,
    XXX "

If this message is true then all Parker has done is given me a good basis for a law suit against the ForumMotion host...If this message is true then all it says is ForumMotion, just like Parker and ROKC, gives no heed to the actual matter at hand and
    simply bases its unfair censorship on the totally unrelated subjective issue of "court cases" and "member complaints"...Since the message gives no context to "court cases" and "member complaints" the message itself stands as evidence against its
    legitimacy...The Prayer Man people are dirty...They have succeeded in getting me censored by pulling the Odisio trick of orating in the style of high credibility, like they did to Amazon and Gordon...These crooks gang up and lodge false complaints as if
    they were credible...They do so each and every time in order to evade the evidence they are avoiding just like Greg does here...Almost everything Greg and ROKC post is a thinly veiled attempt to divert the discussion in to their bullshit...

I do however notice that Mr Parker has not posted the name of the alleged ForumMotion agent who allegedly sent this message...Parker is only proving my point here because court cases and member complaints have nothing to do with the evidence Parker is
    using this bogus excuse to avoid...Censorship is censorship no matter how it is justified...Again - this would be a real scandal with any other researcher...It is only the dirty rotten double standard of the clique that keeps it from reaching the extent
    it should...After all, what does the ForumMotion host have to do with any of this?...Chances are the lunatic Parker is so crazy that he forged this alleged complaint...Perhaps I should try to confirm it with ForumMotion?..."Member Complaints" doesn't
    cover dishonest people who are lodging false complaints against someone who out-argued them and using a totally dishonest end-around to avoid answering evidence they failed to answer in public...Which is what these forums are supposed to be for - right?..

Greg is so crazy and so driven by his censorship-based power that he doesn't register that he just broke the forum's so called decision by quoting me and therefore allowing me back on...This is a direct analogy to Greg's "research"...

Oh, puhlease let him back on, Greg, PUHLEASE!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Oct 4 15:10:09 2023
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 4:56:41 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:

I have won this by the normal standards that are being prevented by the hereby named offenders...Censorship is not a valid tool of Peer Review...

As the Who said, the kids are alright... https://www.friendsofeurope.org/thumbor/EnOeb-tZW-wo0Fk0esDFSCTYXDc=/fit-in/1200x/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.friendsofeurope.org%2Fwp%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2023%2F05%2FSaoi-OConnor-c-at-Fridays-for-Future-press-conference-Photo-European-Parliament.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Wed Oct 4 14:41:24 2023
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 5:29:55 AM UTC+11, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Just to show how crazy Greg Parker is he has produced an alleged copy of a message from his forum host that ordered my being excluded from his forum...In a message that sounds an awful lot like Greg's usual made-up bullshit, Greg allegedly confirms

Dear Mr. Parker,

Whilst we appreciate your willingness to give the applicant another chance, in light of recent court cases, Forumotion takes the view that members permanently banned for cause, should not have that overturned, as this exposes both you, your readers
    and members, and this company to undue risk. Our records show that we received a number of complaints about this person when he was previously a member of your forum.

Regards,
    XXX "

I do however notice that Mr Parker has not posted the name of the alleged ForumMotion agent who allegedly sent this message...Parker is only proving my point here because court cases and member complaints have nothing to do with the evidence Parker
    is using this bogus excuse to avoid...Censorship is censorship no matter how it is justified...Again - this would be a real scandal with any other researcher...It is only the dirty rotten double standard of the clique that keeps it from reaching the
    extent it should...After all, what does the ForumMotion host have to do with any of this?...Chances are the lunatic Parker is so crazy that he forged this alleged complaint...Perhaps I should try to confirm it with ForumMotion?..."Member Complaints"
    doesn't cover dishonest people who are lodging false complaints against someone who out-argued them and using a totally dishonest end-around to avoid answering evidence they failed to answer in public...Which is what these forums are supposed to be for -
    right?...

Oh, puhlease let him back on, Greg, PUHLEASE!

Out of my hands. Why should I risk anything for him? He hurts my feelings every single day.

But just to make it interesting, here are some tips n how he might be able to sneak back in.

https://www.quora.com/Ive-been-banned-on-a-forum-page-and-if-I-make-a-second-account-the-moderators-somehow-knows-it-s-me-What-are-the-ways-they-can-know-this

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Oct 4 15:17:09 2023
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 4:32:59 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:

Dear Mr. Parker,

Regards,
    XXX "

Quoting a banned member is not the same as "allowing them back on" Bri Bri.

Meanwhile, here is some legal stuff for you to read https://www.unit21.ai/trust-safety-dictionary/ban-evasion

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 4 23:19:07 2023
    I HAVE IT ON GOOD AUTHORITY THAT BRIAN DOYLE WILL

NEVER!!!!!

BE LET BACK IN

DOYLE YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A CANCER, AND THIS 'WARD' IS VERY SUFFICIENT FOR YOU AND YOUR DELUSIONAL ANTICS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Thu Oct 5 08:53:13 2023
    On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 6:17:11 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Parker is an obvious nut and he's lying about his webhost not letting me back on ROKC...

This is the source of the bullshit Prayer Man theory...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Oct 5 18:46:05 2023
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 2:53:14 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Parker is an obvious nut and he's lying about his webhost not letting me back on ROKC...

This is the source of the bullshit Prayer Man theory...

You're got it all wrong yet again.

I never said, and nor does their email say, that that THEY are not letting you back on. They hinted only that there may be consequences for the future of the site if I (not them) let you back on. At least make some attempt to keep your bullshit straight,
    matey. It helps us all out if you make that small effort.

What I did say is that the site is going to be archived sometime over the next few months. No one will be posting after that.

Obviously Forumotion would have a conniption fit if you tried to start your own forum with them.

But these guys have probably never heard of you - which for you, is always a good thing.
    https://www.createaforum.com/free-forum

Yep. You can create your own forum. You and your besty can run it as both admin and moderators. Think of the power you will wield on the jfk internet!

If you think you lack the tech skills to build it, no problem. I will renew my offer to build the site for you. And again - doesn't cost a cent. You can then show that bastard British Btitch Gordon how a real JFK forum is run and what real moderation and
    Peer Review looks like!

Shit, I might even join it, if you'll have me.

Lemme know. serious offer.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Thu Oct 5 19:35:54 2023
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 9:46:07 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 2:53:14 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:

Greg is nuts...

Which is why he lied about the web host banning me...

Greg is nuts...

Which is why that bullshit Prayer Man theory originated from him...

Greg is avoiding admitting that he needs to censor me from his forum because if I was allowed to post most of his bullshit would be shot down...

Greg has once again shifted the subject to his trolling rather than Peer Review of Davidson's Scoop Neckline...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Oct 6 04:19:51 2023
    If this message is true then all Parker has done is given me a good basis for a law suit against the ForumMotion host...

Then sue them and shut the fuck up.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Oct 6 04:18:28 2023

Dear Mr. Parker,

Regards,
    XXX "

If this message is true then all Parker has done is given me a good basis for a law suit against the ForumMotion host...

The sue them and shut the fuck up.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Oct 6 06:26:19 2023
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 7:19:53 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Gil is dishonestly trying to ignore the pertinent point here that Greg keeps me off his forum because he knows I'm deadly to his bullshit...

Greg is a coward and charlatan researcher who, like the Prayer Man people, can only exist of forums where those who can out-argue him are banned and censored...

This is also especially true for the UK-based Education Forum with that crook Gordon bragging about how great a forum it is after good researchers are not given a chance to defend themselves because they were banned...Gordon is an intellectual criminal
    and tyrant who doesn't give a damn about what good evidence he excludes...UK moderators have no respect for truth or free speech rights...Gordon's partner Larsen posts fantasy images from Stancak where Stancak is inventing things as he wants them to be
    that were already clearly refuted by other evidence he ignores...This corruption/stupidity clusterfuck is then sold as the cutting edge of JFK research...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 10:23:01 2023
    SUE ROKC OR SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 10:24:07 2023
    SUE ROKC OR SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DROOLING CUNT!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Oct 6 22:18:07 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:26:21 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 7:19:53 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Gil is dishonestly trying to ignore the pertinent point here that Greg keeps me off his forum because he knows I'm deadly to his bullshit...

Greg is a coward and charlatan researcher who, like the Prayer Man people, can only exist of forums where those who can out-argue him are banned and censored...

This is also especially true for the UK-based Education Forum with that crook Gordon bragging about how great a forum it is after good researchers are not given a chance to defend themselves because they were banned...Gordon is an intellectual criminal
    and tyrant who doesn't give a damn about what good evidence he excludes...UK moderators have no respect for truth or free speech rights...Gordon's partner Larsen posts fantasy images from Stancak where Stancak is inventing things as he wants them to be
    that were already clearly refuted by other evidence he ignores...This corruption/stupidity clusterfuck is then sold as the cutting edge of JFK research...

Brian, what don't you understand about the forum being archived in the coming months? Are you banned from McRae's piss trough again? If not, why aren't you posting there? That joint aint nuthin without you.

Also, am still befuddled by your refusal to accept my offer to build you a forum which you can preside over. What is the problem? What harm can come to you over it? If I fail to keep my word, no harm is done - everything stays as is - but if I do keep
    my word (which I absolutely would), you'll have your own JFK forum where you set the rules. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Either way, you need to either cut out the threats, or follow then through.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 23:59:53 2023
    The CUNT is too much of a coward to do anything substantial.
    All he will do is throw his toys out and cry, and cry some more.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 23:09:32 2023
    AND THE CUNT KEPT ON CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Tue Oct 10 02:54:28 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:18:09 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    Also, am still befuddled by your refusal to accept my offer to build you a forum which you can preside over. What is the problem? What harm can come to you over it? If I fail to keep my word, no harm is done -
    everything stays as is - but if I do keep my word (which I absolutely would), you'll have your own JFK forum where you set the rules. What could possibly go wrong with that?

He has that over at the DPF.
    All he does is use it as a platform to attack other posters.
    And the only one who responds to his posts is his buddy Gilbride.
    That's not what he wants.

He wants to argue with people. He wants to insult people.
    He's a victim and he wants the world to know it's not him, it's everybody else who is the problem.
    The research community does not appreciate his analytical genius.

Picture Doyle as the coyote and the research community as the rabbit: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vk35m

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05