• Von Pein Steals My Research Uncredited On The Education Forum

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 4 09:30:18 2023
    Von Pein has gone after the Prayer Man people on the Education Forum by means of my evidence...Only he fails to credit me as the source...

I am the person who discovered that the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all started at the Lunch Room Encounter 90 seconds after the shots, so therefore any reference to Oswald going outside was several minutes after the shots and therefore cannot be
    used as reference to Oswald being Prayer Man (as Kamp does)...Von Pein has directly stolen this and posted it uncredited on James Gordon's Education Forum...

A few years ago Gordon teamed up with Sandy Larsen and banned Von Pein for stealing quotes from the Education Forum and posting them on his own forum...What Gordon has done here is much worse because the so-called ethics that they banned Von Pein for
    apply much more to myself since Gordon has abused his power and helped the Prayer Man people destroy me as a researcher by the crude tool of censorship...I see the pro-Prayer Man Mormon moderator Sandy Larsen has stayed quiet in all this...Not only did
    Gordon destroy me as a researcher and ignore my good evidence but now he is allowing people to steal my material uncredited and misrepresent its contents...This is exactly what Von Pein was banned for, only much worse, because it is directly responsible
    for keeping the correct evidence from being shown...This is the rotten double standard of the clique in full form and they are answering it like they always do - with credibility-destroying ignoring even though they are guilty as hell...Having a dirty
    moderator in your corner is highly advantageous to dishonest people in large majorities...Exactly what those stupid sons of bitches say they are opposed to in the Kennedy Assassination...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Oct 4 18:50:06 2023
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 3:30:20 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Von Pein has gone after the Prayer Man people on the Education Forum by means of my evidence...Only he fails to credit me as the source...

I am the person who discovered that the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all started at the Lunch Room Encounter 90 seconds after the shots, so therefore any reference to Oswald going outside was several minutes after the shots and therefore cannot be
    used as reference to Oswald being Prayer Man (as Kamp does)...Von Pein has directly stolen this and posted it uncredited on James Gordon's Education Forum...

A few years ago Gordon teamed up with Sandy Larsen and banned Von Pein for stealing quotes from the Education Forum and posting them on his own forum...What Gordon has done here is much worse because the so-called ethics that they banned Von Pein for
    apply much more to myself since Gordon has abused his power and helped the Prayer Man people destroy me as a researcher by the crude tool of censorship...I see the pro-Prayer Man Mormon moderator Sandy Larsen has stayed quiet in all this...Not only did
    Gordon destroy me as a researcher and ignore my good evidence but now he is allowing people to steal my material uncredited and misrepresent its contents...This is exactly what Von Pein was banned for, only much worse, because it is directly responsible
    for keeping the correct evidence from being shown...This is the rotten double standard of the clique in full form and they are answering it like they always do - with credibility-destroying ignoring even though they are guilty as hell...Having a dirty
    moderator in your corner is highly advantageous to dishonest people in large majorities...Exactly what those stupid sons of bitches say they are opposed to in the Kennedy Assassination...

No Brian. You're one of the many misinterpreting what Oswald said. That problem started with the interrogators, either deliberately confusing two separate incidents, or confusing themselves and conflating two separate incidents.

Incident one: Oswald eats lunch on 1st floor after grabbing a coke from the 2nd floor, and then goes out to watch the parade but quickly re-enters the building after seeing... not much. No Truly and cop encounter anywhere.

Incident two: After everyone rushed back in (and recalling that Campbell told a reporter he saw Oswald inside the 1st floor at that time), Oswald wanted to see what had happened to cause the stampede.

From Holmes' testimony, quoting Oswald as to what happened in this incident

"I got to the front door, and [the officer] started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get
    to you later."

The superintendent of course was Truly, who would report him as missing as soon as he let him go. In short - the famous Truly line "he is alright, he works here" was said to Kaminsky at the front door, not to Baker on the 2nd floor. That was totally made
    up to cover up what really happened.

Here is the report explaining that Truly and Kaminsky were stationed at the door doing exactly what Oswald said they were doing - vetting people before allowing them to leave.

Go to the bottom of this page and onto the following page https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=217812#relPageId=435

Unless Oswald left after being stopped by those two, how did he know they were at front door vetting those leaving?

You can't explain it any better than your Lone Nut counterparts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Oct 4 20:28:28 2023
    On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 12:30:20 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

You're insane, Doyle. If Von Pein thought he was stealing anything from you, he'd probably kill himself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 4 20:17:46 2023
    WTF?? I have "stolen" nothing from Mr. Doyle. Why he thinks I've been "stealing" from him is anybody's guess.

I merely did what anybody else could also easily do (and no doubt *have* done)---I've utilized the wording and the precise chronology of Bookhout's 11/22 (solo) report to emphasize to CTers that the "out with Bill Shelley in front" stuff obviously is
    referring to a time that was AFTER the assassination and AFTER the Baker/Oswald encounter in the 2nd-Floor lunchroom. (And I think the "new" Hosty "P. Parade" note is referring to that very same timeline of events as well, as I've also stated.)

And none of that has anything at all to do with anything that Brian Doyle has posted over the years. The "chronology" aspect of the Bookhout report is certainly not anything I heard previously from Doyle. I merely used my reading glasses and some common
    sense to bash the CTers at the EF Forum over the head with those "chronology" facts.

An apology from Mr. Doyle is definitely in order here.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2023/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1369.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 4 23:16:53 2023
    YEAH DOYLE
    YOU OWE THE LONE NUTTER AN APOLOGY

THAT WILL BE THE DAY!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Thu Oct 5 06:21:20 2023
    On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 20:17:46 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davevonpein@aol.com> wrote:

WTF?? I have "stolen" nothing from Mr. Doyle.

Von Penis finally says something true...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Thu Oct 5 07:56:22 2023
    On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 11:17:48 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

WTF?? I have "stolen" nothing from Mr. Doyle. Why he thinks I've been "stealing" from him is anybody's guess.

Von Pein is, of course, lying here...Gilbride confirmed on Deep Politics that I was the source for the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all starting at the Lunch Room Encounter...Seeing how I suffer so much from censorship I am not about to let a Lone
    Nutter liar take credit for my research...Gordon is a criminal so he has no care about how his banning has robbed me of my presence in the community and now, it seems, my research too...My discovery that the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all start at
    the Lunch Room Encounter would have been common knowledge and posted on the Education Forum long ago if it wasn't for the criminal censorship of Gordon...It is important evidence and the tyrant Gordon has made sure it is excluded so bullshit artists like
    Greg Doudna have a safe place to pump their crap...

Liars like Parker and Von Pein wear their deception like identifiable clothing...Von Pein is lying and he is directly stealing my research and posting it on the Education Forum without credit...However, he is not stealing all of it...Von Pein is not
    stealing the part where I used the fact that the notes start at the Lunch Room Encounter to show that Oswald told the 3pm Interrogation he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at the time of the assassination...Von Pein omits that part...Von Pein omits the
    part where the Interrogation asked Oswald where he was during the shots?...The delusion that Parker and Von Pein share is the suggestion that the 3pm Interrogation never asked Oswald the most important question they could ask him..."Where were you during
    the assassination?"...They did ask him that and Oswald answered...He told them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room as both Fritz and Hosty admitted...Parker and Von Pein just ignore this and pretend they can get away with it...Von Pein steals my research
    uncredited but then omits the most importnat part...He refuses to discuss the fact that the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all start at the Lunch Room Encounter because they clumsily omitted the interrogators asking Oswald where he was during the
    assassination right before...Von Pein and Parker are pretending that Fritz failed to ask the most important question he could ask during the interrogation...It is plain as day in the gaping hole in the Interrogation where they asked Oswald where he was...
    Von Pein is a Lone Nutter liar so he's not going to admit this...In their responses Von Pein and Parker will ignore this last important part where they omitted Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Smart researchers will realize this
    is correct because in 60 years no one asked the interrogators why their notes all started at the Lunch Room Encounter?...This stuff isn't hard to figure out...It has been avoided because the research community wastes time answering the obfuscating crap
    of people like Parker and Von Pein...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Thu Oct 5 08:45:51 2023
    On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 9:50:08 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Greg ignores Wanda Daniel telling me that Sarah heard Oswald say that he did not intend to go down to watch the motorcade but intended to go back in to the "Break Room" instead...Greg lives in a world of self delusion that is protected by the fact he
    bans and censors anyone who disproves his bullshit over on ROKC...Greg has twisted himself with this dirty crutch to the point where he thinks the entire internet and world are places where he can get away with the crazy crap he posts on ROKC...I will
    say that you would have to be a moron to allow Greg Parker to explain to you what the interrogators got confused or misinterpreted...Greg must think people are pretty stupid and don't see a lunatic evidence fantasist making it up as he goes along in
    order to force Oswald as Prayer Man...Greg gets away with this on ROKC because he bans anyone who calls him out on it...But credible researchers see that Greg's bullshit has about as much credibility as his made up claim that Lumpkin was the cop Mrs
    Garner saw with Truly...Greg is a true nut so when that claim blew up on him he ignored it and kept trolling without a hitch...

The correct evidence that is being kept off the JFK internet by UK moderators is that Stanton witnessed something very important...She witnessed Oswald waiting for Intel operative Mrs Reid to clear the 2nd Floor Lunch Room for him...Carolyn Arnold then
    witnessed Oswald carrying out his intention when she saw him alone in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at 12:25...Buell Frazier would confirm this when he spoke of a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple being seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table...The
    correct evidence is Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room from 12:25 when Carolyn Arnold saw him to 12:31 when he was witnessed by Truly & Baker in the same place...That is why both Hosty and Fritz made it clear that Oswald told them he was in the 2nd
    Floor Lunch Room during the assassination...Greg Parker avoids giving times for his bullshit scenario because he knows that those times will refute him once properly analyzed...So being an evidence troll he tries to get away with leaving the times of
    what he claims out...Like I said, Greg wears his deception like identifiable clothing...

Parker is a liar because he deliberately leaves out the part of Holmes' quote where Oswald said he "went downstairs" to see what the commotion was all about...When Oswald said he went downstairs he was talking about going from the 2nd Floor Lunch Room to
    the Lobby...Captain Fritz told the truth and in so doing oriented the notes from the 3pm Interrogation chronologically...Fritz said that Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room when officer came in...And in so doing Fritz made clear that all 3 sets of
    notes from the 3pm Interrogation all started at the Lunch Room Encounter...And therefore omitted Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination right before...So all the evidence that Parker intentionally misconstrues
    above is put in proper perspective by realizing the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all start at the Lunch Room Encounter...So therefore when Holmes says Oswald went downstairs he is talking about AFTER the Lunch Room Encounter...This not only proves
    that Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination but it also proves that there were two stops of Oswald...One in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and one in the Lobby that went uninvestigated...

Greg's misinformation above commits the strategic lie of saying the superintendent who OK'ed Oswald at the front door was Truly...This is where Greg's intentional omission of the times involved comes in to play...That OK-ing of Oswald happened when Truly
    was still upstairs at around 4 minutes after the shots...The "superintendent" wasn't Truly...It was Shelley and that is why Truly never said he OK-ed Oswald at the front door...The reason this was covered-up was because Lee accidentally stumbled in to
    the Lobby at the same time Harvey was at the other end waiting for Shelley to come back inside and give him permission to leave...Harvey panicked and tried to leave through the front door and was stopped by a cop...Shelley then intervened and helped
    Harvey out the rear loading dock...This had to be covered-up because Shelley's assistance of a fellow CIA operative was too obvious and someone like me would have figured it out...

It is absolutely criminal that this solving of the case is being ignored on the Education Forum all so that fool Gordon can protect his incompetency at the expense of the final solving of the case...It is criminal that shit researchers would be allowed
    to erase this final solving of the case all so the bullshit artist Greg Parker can have his way or inferior researchers can promote Bart Kamp's Prayer Man bullshit that has already been proven to be Sarah Stanton...Jim DiEugenio is a Judas Priest to good
    research and has betrayed the credible research community...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Oct 5 09:02:26 2023
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 11:45:52 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Greg ignores Wanda Daniel telling me that Sarah heard Oswald say that he did not intend to go down to watch the motorcade but intended to go back in to the "Break Room" instead..

The witness ( Daniel ) never said any such thing.
    The witness claimed Stanton told her that Oswald said he came down for a soda and that he was going back to "the room where he was working".
    You can hear it at the 2:30 mark of this recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpjGBg5cDU

Doyle's been told this several times and yet he keeps posting that she said "break room".
    She said no such thing.
    And as long as I see that he keeps lying about it, I'll keep posting the link to the interview.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Thu Oct 5 09:21:20 2023
    On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 8:17:48 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:

I merely did what anybody else could also easily do (and no doubt *have* done)---I've utilized the wording and the precise chronology of Bookhout's 11/22 (solo) report

Which contradicts his signing of the Hosty/Bookhout report re the same interview. Hosty/Bookhout mentions no encounter with a policeman. Not that there was not such an encounter on the 2nd floor, but Oswald did not endorse it himself. The LEOs simply
    wanted perfect unanimity.

dcw

to emphasize to CTers that the "out with Bill Shelley in front" stuff obviously is referring to a time that was AFTER the assassination and AFTER the Baker/Oswald encounter in the 2nd-Floor lunchroom. (And I think the "new" Hosty "P. Parade" note is
    referring to that very same timeline of events as well, as I've also stated.)

And none of that has anything at all to do with anything that Brian Doyle has posted over the years. The "chronology" aspect of the Bookhout report is certainly not anything I heard previously from Doyle. I merely used my reading glasses and some
    common sense to bash the CTers at the EF Forum over the head with those "chronology" facts.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2023/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1369.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Oct 5 09:30:06 2023
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 12:02:27 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 11:45:52 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

The witness claimed Stanton told her that Oswald said he came down for a soda and that he was going back to "the room where he was working".
    You can hear it at the 2:30 mark of this recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpjGBg5cDU

Doyle's been told this several times and yet he keeps posting that she said "break room".
    She said no such thing.
    And as long as I see that he keeps lying about it, I'll keep posting the link to the interview.

Gil:

I have already posted to you several times that Wanda told me that she heard Sarah say Oswald told her he was going back in to the "Break Room" in a separate non-recorded phone call...You are either dishonest or stupid because you keep ignoring this and
    keep repeating that I am claiming that was in the interview with Rosa...I have told you repeatedly that it is not in the recorded interview with Rosa and that Wanda told it to me in a separate phone call...You are dishonest Gil because we could go to the
    record on this site and see that I have told you repeatedly that Wanda said that in a separate phone call...You are ignoring it and telling people that I lied and said it was in the interview...Truth is, like that asshole Ben, you are probably making
    this mistake because you don't even read my responses...

Like a true Lone Nutter you are attacking some of the most important conspiracy discoveries...Like a true booby researcher from the clique you show no interest in this incredibly important evidence that could be easily verified...You are more interested
    in childish trolling...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Thu Oct 5 15:46:02 2023
    On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 9:50:08 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

I am the person who discovered that the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all started at the Lunch Room Encounter 90 seconds after the shots, so therefore any reference to Oswald going outside was several minutes after the shots and therefore cannot
    be used as reference to Oswald being Prayer Man (as Kamp does)...Von Pein has directly stolen this and posted it uncredited on James Gordon's Education Forum...

No Brian. You're one of the many misinterpreting what Oswald said. That problem started with the interrogators, either deliberately confusing two separate incidents, or confusing themselves and conflating two separate incidents.

Incident one: Oswald eats lunch on 1st floor after grabbing a coke from the 2nd floor, and then goes out to watch the parade but quickly re-enters the building after seeing... not much. No Truly and cop encounter anywhere.

Fritz`s notes.

"Claims 2nd floor Coke when off came in"

http://www.jfk-info.com/notes1.htm

Incident two: After everyone rushed back in (and recalling that Campbell told a reporter he saw Oswald inside the 1st floor at that time), Oswald wanted to see what had happened to cause the stampede.

From Holmes' testimony, quoting Oswald as to what happened in this incident

"I got to the front door, and [the officer] started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will
    get to you later."

The superintendent of course was Truly, who would report him as missing as soon as he let him go. In short - the famous Truly line "he is alright, he works here" was said to Kaminsky at the front door, not to Baker on the 2nd floor. That was totally
    made up to cover up what really happened.

Here is the report explaining that Truly and Kaminsky were stationed at the door doing exactly what Oswald said they were doing - vetting people before allowing them to leave.

Go to the bottom of this page and onto the following page https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=217812#relPageId=435

Unless Oswald left after being stopped by those two, how did he know they were at front door vetting those leaving?

This occurrence would be somehow unobservable unless you were stopped?

You can't explain it any better than your Lone Nut counterparts.

Of course I can. Treat the Truly and Baker encounter as they explained it to be what actually occurred. In that way you don`t need to invent fantastic explanations like "That was totally made up to cover up what really happened."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Oct 5 22:49:09 2023
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 10:56:24 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Von Pein is, of course, lying here...Gilbride confirmed on Deep Politics that I was the source for the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all starting at the Lunch Room Encounter...Seeing how I suffer so much from censorship I am not about to let a Lone
    Nutter liar take credit for my research...Gordon is a criminal so he has no care about how his banning has robbed me of my presence in the community and now, it seems, my research too...My discovery that the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all start at
    the Lunch Room Encounter would have been common knowledge and posted on the Education Forum long ago if it wasn't for the criminal censorship of Gordon...It is important evidence and the tyrant Gordon has made sure it is excluded so bullshit artists like
    Greg Doudna have a safe place to pump their crap...

Liars like Parker and Von Pein wear their deception like identifiable clothing...Von Pein is lying and he is directly stealing my research and posting it on the Education Forum without credit...However, he is not stealing all of it...Von Pein is not
    stealing the part where I used the fact that the notes start at the Lunch Room Encounter to show that Oswald told the 3pm Interrogation he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at the time of the assassination...Von Pein omits that part...Von Pein omits the
    part where the Interrogation asked Oswald where he was during the shots?...The delusion that Parker and Von Pein share is the suggestion that the 3pm Interrogation never asked Oswald the most important question they could ask him..."Where were you during
    the assassination?"...They did ask him that and Oswald answered...He told them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room as both Fritz and Hosty admitted...Parker and Von Pein just ignore this and pretend they can get away with it...Von Pein steals my research
    uncredited but then omits the most importnat part...He refuses to discuss the fact that the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all start at the Lunch Room Encounter because they clumsily omitted the interrogators asking Oswald where he was during the
    assassination right before...Von Pein and Parker are pretending that Fritz failed to ask the most important question he could ask during the interrogation...It is plain as day in the gaping hole in the Interrogation where they asked Oswald where he was...
    Von Pein is a Lone Nutter liar so he's not going to admit this...In their responses Von Pein and Parker will ignore this last important part where they omitted Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Smart researchers will realize this
    is correct because in 60 years no one asked the interrogators why their notes all started at the Lunch Room Encounter?...This stuff isn't hard to figure out...It has been avoided because the research community wastes time answering the obfuscating crap
    of people like Parker and Von Pein...

You're an absolute lunatic. I didn't "steal" anything from you, you idiot. I did my own research. I don't need yours. If you came to some of the same conclusions I did....so what?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Fri Oct 6 07:10:42 2023
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 1:49:10 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

You're an absolute lunatic. I didn't "steal" anything from you, you idiot. I did my own research. I don't need yours. If you came to some of the same conclusions I did....so what?

You're lying...You stole it and you didn't credit it...

You also left off the most important part about how it proved Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...

The reason you don't mention my research, even though it disproves some of the more wayward CT fools and their crazy theories (which should work for you and therefore be mentioned by you as good examples) is because you are trying to avoid recognizing me
    and drawing attention to some of my more damning evidence that proves a conspiracy...You don't want to draw attention to me...

The real crime here David isn't your fake sincerity or defense of government murder through false spin...The real crime is how so-called CT-ers let you get away with stealing my research but then distorting it to fit you Lone Nutter denial...My evidence
    that you stole came to the conclusion that the 3pm Interrogation excised Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...That's why all 3 start at the Lunch Room Encounter...You and the Education Forum are guilty of not letting
    the author of the final solving of the case explain his own discovery...You are openly guilty and in contempt of ignoring that both Fritz and Hosty confirmed this when they admitted Oswald told them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...
    James Gordon has given you a forum to deny this evidence...He has denied me even though I have solved the case...

May all of you be damned...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 07:55:48 2023
    On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 15:46:02 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Fri Oct 6 07:55:48 2023
    On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 22:49:09 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein

What does your "reseach" say about the location of the occipital? Is
    it in the back of the head?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Oct 6 08:42:00 2023
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 10:55:59 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 22:49:09 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

What does your "reseach" say about the location of the occipital? Is
    it in the back of the head?

Ben is rudely and stupidly stepping on the On-Topic of this thread and hijacking it once again...

He's doing that because he has me on block and can't see the On-Topic conversation...

Ben is a real world class asshole...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 10:15:16 2023
    AND YOU, BRIAN DOYLE, ARE A WORLD CLASS LYING CUNT!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Oct 6 22:59:25 2023
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 10:10:44 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

You're lying...You stole it and you didn't credit it...

You also left off the most important part about how it proved Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...

The reason you don't mention my research, even though it disproves some of the more wayward CT fools and their crazy theories (which should work for you and therefore be mentioned by you as good examples) is because you are trying to avoid recognizing
    me and drawing attention to some of my more damning evidence that proves a conspiracy...You don't want to draw attention to me...

The real crime here David isn't your fake sincerity or defense of government murder through false spin...The real crime is how so-called CT-ers let you get away with stealing my research but then distorting it to fit you Lone Nutter denial...My
    evidence that you stole came to the conclusion that the 3pm Interrogation excised Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...That's why all 3 start at the Lunch Room Encounter...You and the Education Forum are guilty of not
    letting the author of the final solving of the case explain his own discovery...You are openly guilty and in contempt of ignoring that both Fritz and Hosty confirmed this when they admitted Oswald told them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the
    shots...James Gordon has given you a forum to deny this evidence...He has denied me even though I have solved the case...

May all of you be damned...

Earth to Doyle!! I have never once read or seen anything written by you concerning the "3 PM Interrogation". I haven't the slightest idea what you've written about that subject---ever! And I couldn't care less what you've written about it.

Ergo, how could I possibly have "stolen" that information from you?

You're a delusional prick, Doyle. You think anybody who reads (and correctly interprets) the Hosty/Bookhout/Fritz notes is "stealing" from you. (Right?)

What a paranoid nutcase you've become. Please go away. And stop accusing people of "stealing" from you, when they've done no such thing.

This newsgroup will be far better when you disappear.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 23:58:40 2023
    For once I agree with the scummy cunt Von Pein, but in all honesty it would be better you both fuck off an die.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Oct 8 16:37:04 2023

I think we need a list of those who have stolen your work.

- David von Pein (obviously)
    - Greg Doudna
    - Dickie Gilbride
    From here on we venture into educated guesswork
    -Stuart Rosenberg (director - stole the car-washing scene for Cool Hand Luke directly off you)
    -Anthony Perkins (studied you for his role as young Master Bates)
    -Jimi Hendrix (learned to play guitar with his teeth after from watching you eat watermelon. Pity he never learned to play with his fingers)
    -Ralph Cinque (took your online detectiving course, but his check bounced) Ralph Yates (learned from you to wear his crusty underpants pulled up to his chest while searching for hitch-hikers)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Sun Oct 8 17:15:32 2023

I merely did what anybody else could also easily do (and no doubt *have* done)---I've utilized the wording and the precise chronology of Bookhout's 11/22 (solo) report to emphasize to CTers that the "out with Bill Shelley in front" stuff obviously is
    referring to a time that was AFTER the assassination and AFTER the Baker/Oswald encounter in the 2nd-Floor lunchroom. (And I think the "new" Hosty "P. Parade" note is referring to that very same timeline of events as well, as I've also stated.)

Poor Oswald, goes to two lunchrooms at lunchtime and can`t buy an alibi witness.

And none of that has anything at all to do with anything that Brian Doyle has posted over the years. The "chronology" aspect of the Bookhout report is certainly not anything I heard previously from Doyle. I merely used my reading glasses and some
    common sense to bash the CTers at the EF Forum over the head with those "chronology" facts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Oct 8 18:38:04 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 11:15:34 AM UTC+11, Bud wrote:
    Poor Oswald, goes to two lunchrooms at lunchtime and can`t buy an alibi witness.

That's like saying you bought two lottery tickets from the mob and they both won prizes, so the lottery was redrawn because the mob can't afford accidental winners.

First ticket. Oswald bought coke to have with lunch. Was seen and spoken to by Mrs Reid. Mrs Reid could confirm lunchtime coke purchase. But Mrs. Reid is secretary to the boss man and inside man for the plotters, Roy Sansom Truly. She is prepped to say
    the coke was purchased post-assassination. Too bad others don't place her there on her own, but returning with a bunch of others from the street.

Second ticket. Seeing Jarman and Norman re-enter building at about 12:25. His words were changed to claim he said he was eating with them, which they denied. But Norman and Jarman previously said that they did eat prior to going up. Norman testified that
    someone else was in the domino room at that time, but gosh darn, he just could not recall who it was. In any case, he was Black and and his testimony was for his white oppressors. And eating in the same room as them (if he did) is not the same as
    eating WITH them.

Oswald had two winning tickets. Both were turned into liabilities by his criminal captors.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 06:02:04 2023
    DAVID VON PEIN CORRECTLY INTERPRETING THE HOSTY NOTES/AFFIDAVIT(S).

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 07:16:25 2023
    On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 17:15:32 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Mon Oct 9 09:17:48 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:59:27 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 10:10:44 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

You're a delusional prick, Doyle. You think anybody who reads (and correctly interprets) the Hosty/Bookhout/Fritz notes is "stealing" from you. (Right?)

What a paranoid nutcase you've become. Please go away. And stop accusing people of "stealing" from you, when they've done no such thing.

I discovered the fact that all three sets of notes from the 3pm Interrogation all started at the Lunch Room Encounter 90 seconds after the shots and posted it here...I don't believe Von Pein because it seems unlikely he would not have seen it on this
    page since I've been posting it for years...Mr Von Pein is a liar who avoids the correct evidence through deceptive analysis and is an apologist for government murder, so I would not be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt since his entire
    presence on the JFK internet is based on lying...I think most researchers know who the prick is here...

So while Mr Von Pein calls for reality and calls me "paranoid", over on the Education Forum my research is being stolen and distorted by several of the Prayer Man posters...Doudna outright stole it under alleged "fair use" and then defiled it by
    grotesquely perverting it towards Oswald being Prayer Man...My family photo of Stanton that I discovered has been stolen and posted without credit on the Education Forum...Von Pein was banned from the Education Forum for extracting material uncredited
    however that same rule doesn't apply to me who is openly raped and pillaged and then banned, defamed and dishonestly prevented from defending his own discoveries...

But even if we hypothetically allow that Von Pein discovered the same fact on his own, that the notes from the 3pm Interrogation all start at the Lunch Room Encounter, he still doesn't answer the main point that Oswald told the 3pm Interrogation that he
    was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination as both Hosty and Fritz revealed...Von Pein joins the Prayer Man group in his denial of my discovery of Sarah Stanton hearing Oswald saying he wasn't going down to watch the motorcade but was going
    back in to the "Break Room" instead...Von Pein and the Prayer Man cult share the exact same cause of denial of the most important evidence and no amount of false protest is going to change that...

The reason Von Pein wants to censor me off the board is because he knows I am deadly to him and he needs criminal violation of free speech and censorship to get around it...David is blatantly trying to avoid accounting for the fact that the reason the
    notes from the 3pm Interrogation all start at the Lunch Room Encounter is because all three sets of notes clumsily removed Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination right before that...You people are dishonest
    because you are avoiding answering whether the Interrogation forgot to ask Oswald the most important question they could ask him - "Where were you during the assassination?"...It is obvious that the Interrogation did ask Oswald that question and Oswald
    answered it...As Hosty and Fritz both made clear, Oswald told them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...This is corroborated by Sarah Stanton who heard Oswald say he intended to go there...

So David, if you're going to steal my research please do so accurately and honestly and don't leave off the parts that solve the conspiracy...

The Prayer Man nuts, DiEugenio, and Von Pein are all right in line with each other in attacking this final solving of the case...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Mon Oct 9 11:30:17 2023
    On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 9:38:06 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    That's like saying you bought two lottery tickets from the mob and they both won prizes, so the lottery was redrawn because the mob can't afford accidental winners.

First ticket. Oswald bought coke to have with lunch. Was seen and spoken to by Mrs Reid. Mrs Reid could confirm lunchtime coke purchase. But Mrs. Reid is secretary to the boss man and inside man for the plotters, Roy Sansom Truly. She is prepped to say
    the coke was purchased post-assassination. Too bad others don't place her there on her own, but returning with a bunch of others from the street.

Second ticket. Seeing Jarman and Norman re-enter building at about 12:25. His words were changed to claim he said he was eating with them, which they denied. But Norman and Jarman previously said that they did eat prior to going up. Norman testified
    that someone else was in the domino room at that time, but gosh darn, he just could not recall who it was. In any case, he was Black and and his testimony was for his white oppressors. And eating in the same room as them (if he did) is not the same as
    eating WITH them.

Oswald had two winning tickets. Both were turned into liabilities by his criminal captors.

<snicker> I get it, he had *plenty* of alibi witnesses, you just can`t produce any because they were "gotten to".

What a stupid hobby.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Oct 9 12:32:57 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 2:30:19 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

First ticket. Oswald bought coke to have with lunch. Was seen and spoken to by Mrs Reid. Mrs Reid could confirm lunchtime coke purchase. But Mrs. Reid is secretary to the boss man and inside man for the plotters, Roy Sansom Truly. She is prepped to
    say the coke was purchased post-assassination. Too bad others don't place her there on her own, but returning with a bunch of others from the street.

Second ticket. Seeing Jarman and Norman re-enter building at about 12:25. His words were changed to claim he said he was eating with them, which they denied. But Norman and Jarman previously said that they did eat prior to going up. Norman testified
    that someone else was in the domino room at that time, but gosh darn, he just could not recall who it was. In any case, he was Black and and his testimony was for his white oppressors. And eating in the same room as them (if he did) is not the same as
    eating WITH them.

<snicker> I get it, he had *plenty* of alibi witnesses, you just can`t produce any because they were "gotten to".

What a stupid hobby.

It's amazing the things these assclowns will dream up rather that accept the obvious and straight
    forward explanation that Oswald shot three guys that day and two of them died.

It is, indeed, a stupid hobby.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Oct 9 13:04:14 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 3:32:59 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

First ticket. Oswald bought coke to have with lunch. Was seen and spoken to by Mrs Reid. Mrs Reid could confirm lunchtime coke purchase. But Mrs. Reid is secretary to the boss man and inside man for the plotters, Roy Sansom Truly. She is prepped to
    say the coke was purchased post-assassination. Too bad others don't place her there on her own, but returning with a bunch of others from the street.

Second ticket. Seeing Jarman and Norman re-enter building at about 12:25. His words were changed to claim he said he was eating with them, which they denied. But Norman and Jarman previously said that they did eat prior to going up. Norman
    testified that someone else was in the domino room at that time, but gosh darn, he just could not recall who it was. In any case, he was Black and and his testimony was for his white oppressors. And eating in the same room as them (if he did) is not the
    same as eating WITH them.

What a stupid hobby.
    It's amazing the things these assclowns will dream up rather that accept the obvious and straight

They lower the bar to the floor for themselves, they don`t need alibi witnesses, imagining they existed is good enough. And to do this they give the conspiracy the magical ability to make anyone say anything at any time, and stick to it for life.

Reid worked for Truly, so she can`t be trusted. Norman and Jarman are black, so they can`t be trusted. So-and-so is a cop, so they can`t be trusted, unless they provide something a conspiracy hobbyist can use in their ideas, then they become
    trustworthy. Silly game playing.

Yes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Oct 9 14:27:02 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 4:04:16 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

First ticket. Oswald bought coke to have with lunch. Was seen and spoken to by Mrs Reid. Mrs Reid could confirm lunchtime coke purchase. But Mrs. Reid is secretary to the boss man and inside man for the plotters, Roy Sansom Truly. She is prepped
    to say the coke was purchased post-assassination. Too bad others don't place her there on her own, but returning with a bunch of others from the street.

Second ticket. Seeing Jarman and Norman re-enter building at about 12:25. His words were changed to claim he said he was eating with them, which they denied. But Norman and Jarman previously said that they did eat prior to going up. Norman
    testified that someone else was in the domino room at that time, but gosh darn, he just could not recall who it was. In any case, he was Black and and his testimony was for his white oppressors. And eating in the same room as them (if he did) is not the

What a stupid hobby.
    They lower the bar to the floor for themselves, they don`t need alibi witnesses, imagining they existed is good enough. And to do this they give the conspiracy the magical ability to make anyone say anything at any time, and stick to it for life.

Reid worked for Truly, so she can`t be trusted. Norman and Jarman are black, so they can`t be trusted. So-and-so is a cop, so they can`t be trusted, unless they provide something a conspiracy hobbyist can use in their ideas, then they become
    Yes.

One has to wonder if they really think they are accomplishing anything with their feeble efforts.
    Haven't that noticed the rest of the world isn't paying any attention to their snipe hunt?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Oct 9 14:57:43 2023
    On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 12:32:57 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

It's amazing the things these assclowns ...

Corbutt has a strange fascination with the gluteus maximus... watch
    out people, and don't pick up the soap.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 14:57:43 2023
    On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 13:04:14 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Oct 9 17:04:47 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 7:04:16 AM UTC+11, Bud wrote:

First ticket. Oswald bought coke to have with lunch. Was seen and spoken to by Mrs Reid. Mrs Reid could confirm lunchtime coke purchase. But Mrs. Reid is secretary to the boss man and inside man for the plotters, Roy Sansom Truly. She is prepped
    to say the coke was purchased post-assassination. Too bad others don't place her there on her own, but returning with a bunch of others from the street.

What a stupid hobby.

Yes.
    Calling me a "hobbyist" (as opposed to a professional propagandist like Bugliosi?) doesn't put Mrs. Reid up on the 2nd floor alone with Oswald.

Mr. BELIN. All right. Do you know about what time it was that you left the lunchroom, was it 12, 12:15?
    Mrs. REID. I think around 12:30 somewhere along in there.
    Mr. BELIN. All right. When you left the lunchroom, did you leave with the other girls?
    Mrs. REID. No; I didn't. The younger girls had gone and I left alone.
    Mr. BELIN. Were you the last person in the lunchroom?
    Mrs. REID. No; I could not say that because I don't remember that part of it because I was going out of the building by myself, I wasn't even, you know, connected with anyone at all.
    Mr. BELIN. Were there any men in the lunchroom when you left there?
    Mrs. REID. I can't, I don't, remember that.

That's some witness. Claims she ate lunch with all the girls who work under her and left alone to go and watch the parade at 12:30. You are blaming me for her lies? They came from HER not me.

Then post-assassination, she goes back to her office alone and encounters Oswald without any others witnessing it.

Sure. Seems plausible. Not.

Mr. BALL. Did you see Mrs. Reid come back in?
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir; I think I felt sure that I did. I thought that there were five or six that came in together. I thought she was one of those.
    Mr. BALL. Mrs. Reid told us she came in alone and when she came in she didn't see anybody there.
    Miss HINE. Well, it could be that she did, sir. I was talking on the phones and then came the policemen and then came the press. Everybody was wanting an outside line and then our vice president came in and he said "The next one that was clear, I have to
    have it and so I was busy with the phone.
    Mr. BALL. From the time you walked into the room you became immediately busy with the phone?
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir; sure was.
    Mr. BALL. Did you see Oswald come in?
    Miss HINE. My back would have been to the door he was supposed to have come in at.
    Mr. BALL. Were you facing the door he is supposed to have left by?
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Do you recall seeing him?
    Miss HINE. No, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Do you have any definite recollection of Mrs. Reid coming in?
    Miss HINE. No, sir; I only saw four or five people that came by and they all came and were all talking about how terrible it was.
    Mr. BALL. Do you remember their names?
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Who were they?
    Miss HINE. Mr. Williams, Mr. Molina (spelling), Miss Martha Reid, Mrs. Reid, Mrs. Sarah Stanton, and Mr. Campbell; that's all I recall, sir.

Mrs. Reid came back in with a bunch of others. Hine never saw Oswald even though she was facing the door he supposedly exited. She never heard any conversion between Oswald and Reid.

Roy Sansom Truly and Robert Reid were rewarded for Truly and Reid's wife's efforts with a grand tour of FBI HQ when they went to Washington to give testimony. I doubt Geneva Hine got such an offer ;-)

Now please, I don't mind, Call me all the names you want. Fair play. I call you a bunch of things as well. The difference is I still back up what I say. I rebut using actual evidence. Why don't you boys give it a try?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Mon Oct 9 17:29:56 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 8:04:50 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

First ticket. Oswald bought coke to have with lunch. Was seen and spoken to by Mrs Reid. Mrs Reid could confirm lunchtime coke purchase. But Mrs. Reid is secretary to the boss man and inside man for the plotters, Roy Sansom Truly. She is
    prepped to say the coke was purchased post-assassination. Too bad others don't place her there on her own, but returning with a bunch of others from the street.

What a stupid hobby.

Yes.
    Calling me a "hobbyist" (as opposed to a professional propagandist like Bugliosi?) doesn't put Mrs. Reid up on the 2nd floor alone with Oswald.

Mr. BELIN. All right. Do you know about what time it was that you left the lunchroom, was it 12, 12:15?
    Mr. BELIN. All right. When you left the lunchroom, did you leave with the other girls?
    Mrs. REID. No; I could not say that because I don't remember that part of it because I was going out of the building by myself, I wasn't even, you know, connected with anyone at all.

That's some witness. Claims she ate lunch with all the girls who work under her and left alone to go and watch the parade at 12:30. You are blaming me for her lies? They came from HER not me.

Then post-assassination, she goes back to her office alone and encounters Oswald without any others witnessing it.

Miss HINE. Yes, sir; I think I felt sure that I did. I thought that there were five or six that came in together. I thought she was one of those.
    Mr. BALL. Mrs. Reid told us she came in alone and when she came in she didn't see anybody there.
    Miss HINE. Well, it could be that she did, sir. I was talking on the phones and then came the policemen and then came the press. Everybody was wanting an outside line and then our vice president came in and he said "The next one that was clear, I have
    to have it and so I was busy with the phone.
    Mr. BALL. From the time you walked into the room you became immediately busy with the phone?
    Miss HINE. My back would have been to the door he was supposed to have come in at.
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Miss HINE. No, sir.
    Miss HINE. No, sir; I only saw four or five people that came by and they all came and were all talking about how terrible it was.
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Who were they?
    Miss HINE. Mr. Williams, Mr. Molina (spelling), Miss Martha Reid, Mrs. Reid, Mrs. Sarah Stanton, and Mr. Campbell; that's all I recall, sir.

Mrs. Reid came back in with a bunch of others. Hine never saw Oswald even though she was facing the door he supposedly exited. She never heard any conversion between Oswald and Reid.

Roy Sansom Truly and Robert Reid were rewarded for Truly and Reid's wife's efforts with a grand tour of FBI HQ when they went to Washington to give testimony. I doubt Geneva Hine got such an offer ;-)

Now please, I don't mind, Call me all the names you want. Fair play. I call you a bunch of things as well. The difference is I still back up what I say. I rebut using actual evidence.

Do you ever try applying reason to it? Reid said she went to lunch at twelve, and ate hurriedly. You think it takes a half hour to scarf down a lunch? And then you have a witness who said she had no definite recollection of seeing Reid and treat it as
    a positive identification. The evidence doesn`t mean anything if you don`t look at it correctly. You are "using actual evidence", but you are using it to play silly games.

Why don't you boys give it a try?

Playing with blocks is for children.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Oct 9 17:57:27 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 11:29:58 AM UTC+11, Bud wrote:

First ticket. Oswald bought coke to have with lunch. Was seen and spoken to by Mrs Reid. Mrs Reid could confirm lunchtime coke purchase. But Mrs. Reid is secretary to the boss man and inside man for the plotters, Roy Sansom Truly. She is
    prepped to say the coke was purchased post-assassination. Too bad others don't place her there on her own, but returning with a bunch of others from the street.

What a stupid hobby.

Yes.

Miss HINE. Well, it could be that she did, sir. I was talking on the phones and then came the policemen and then came the press. Everybody was wanting an outside line and then our vice president came in and he said "The next one that was clear, I
    have to have it and so I was busy with the phone.
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Miss HINE. No, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Do you have any definite recollection of Mrs. Reid coming in? Miss HINE. No, sir; I only saw four or five people that came by and they all came and were all talking about how terrible it was.
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Who were they?

Now please, I don't mind, Call me all the names you want. Fair play. I call you a bunch of things as well. The difference is I still back up what I say. I rebut using actual evidence.

Do you ever try applying reason to it? Reid said she went to lunch at twelve, and ate hurriedly. You think it takes a half hour to scarf down a lunch?

No, I don't But it does not matter what I think or you think. OBVIOUSLY SHE THOUGHT IT DID. Or are you accusing your star witness of being illogical?

And then you have a witness who said she had no definite recollection of seeing Reid and treat it as a positive identification. The evidence doesn`t mean anything if you don`t look at it correctly. You are "using actual evidence",

Miss HINE. ****Yes, sir; I think I felt sure that I did****. I thought that there were five or six that came in together. I thought she was one of those.

FELT POSITIVE

Since Ball had already asked this question and she had answered that she "felt positive" that she did, human nature is that when asked the same question again , you instinctively know that the questioner wants a different answer - and she obliged by
    hedging.

Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Who were they?

Yet when asked the names of all those she recalls coming back in TOGETHER, she again names Mrs. Reid. She also NEVER saw Oswald leave despite facing the door he allegedly left by.

Mrs. Reid did encounter Oswald. It was when he made his almost daily trip up to the
    nd floor at the start of lunch to grab a coke.

but you are using it to play silly games.

Ball was the one playing silly games fishing for an answer he liked better.

Then put them down and discuss the credibility of your witness, given the testimony of Hines. If you would rather just stay silent, or alternatively, come back with more names for me, go ahead. Either of those is equally telling.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Mon Oct 9 20:46:43 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 8:57:29 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote

Greg Parker is an asshole and evidence-fucker whose job it is to screw up the conspiracy evidence with crazy scenarios and interpretations of evidence...I wish you all would fuck off out of my thread...

Like Kinaski said, Kamp and Parker operate under the assumption that the text of Commission statements are all true and accurate when the real record shows they lied and altered evidence...You can't do that with official statements in this case because
    it has been so corrupted and falsified that you need to apply very high skilled detective-like scrutiny to the evidence...

Greg is a con man so he hopes you don't notice that he forgets to mention Karen Westbrook who heard Mrs Reid tell of her encounter with Oswald moments after it happened when the women employees were all detained in the 2nd Floor Offices...Greg tries to
    con you by taking Geneva Hine's word as straight gospel...I personally think Geneva Hine lied and she saw both Oswalds...I think she was gotten to...Greg operates in a kind of stupid way that has no intelligent detective-like nuance...We know Mrs Reid's
    witnessing was true because we know there were two Oswalds who left the Depository...One by Bus/Taxi and the other by Station Wagon...Back trace them and you verify Mrs Reid...Parker is full of shit...He's just a blowhard who is trying to force his crazy
    evidence...The research community needs the best minds on this delicate evidence...Parker is a nut and he should be removed from the research community to prevent further damage...

The real evidence has Harvey either going down the NW stairs and to the Lobby or through the 2nd Floor hallway and down the front stairs to the Lobby...Hine may have seen the long-sleeved Harvey pass by her...Lee in the white T-shirt then walked through
    the 2nd Floor offices and was seen by Mrs Reid...And was also seen by Hine who was then gotten to and given government orders to say nothing...Either Mrs Reid or Hine is lying...The evidence backs Reid being truthful...

Parker is either dumb or he's a government disinformation operative...Mrs Reid was almost certainly a spook whose job it was to clear the ladies out of the Lunch Room...Greg Parker ignores this and quotes her straight while giving credibility to the
    Warren Commission from which the quotes came...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 23:05:07 2023
    TRANSLATION

BRIAN DOYLE IS A JEALOUS LYING SHIT POSTER WHO ONCE WHEN CORNERED WITH EVIDENCE RESORTS TO NAME CALLING AND LYING AS THE EVIDENCE HAS CRUSHED HIM.

BUBBLE BUT AND THE OTHER LONE NUTTER IDIOTS HAVE BEEN OUT-ARGUED ALREADY DECADES AGO, JUST CLUTCHING AT STRAWS AND ALWAYS IN THE WRONG.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 10 02:35:51 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 11:46:45 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Greg Parker is an asshole and evidence-fucker whose job it is to screw up the conspiracy evidence with crazy scenarios and interpretations of evidence...

Sounds like a self-evaluation to me.

...You can't do that with official statements in this case because it has been so corrupted and falsified that you need to apply very high skilled detective-like scrutiny to the evidence...

In other words, speculation. I suspect we're about to get some of your speculations, i.e. "crazy scenarios and interpretations of evidence."

I personally think Geneva Hine lied and she saw both Oswalds...

You think ? That's Speculation

I think she was gotten to...

there were two Oswalds who left the Depository...One by Bus/Taxi and the other by Station Wagon...

Speculation. Your failure to show what happened to the second Oswald means you haven't proven there was a second Oswald.

The research community needs the best minds on this delicate evidence...

By "best minds" you mean someone who fails to cite sources and speculates about everything ?

The real evidence has Harvey either going down the NW stairs and to the Lobby or through the 2nd Floor hallway and down the front stairs to the Lobby...

Either/or ? That's Speculation.

Hine may have seen the long-sleeved Harvey pass by her...

May have seen ? That's Speculation.

Lee........was also seen by Hine who was then gotten to and given government orders to say nothing...

Source ?

Mrs Reid was almost certainly a spook whose job it was to clear the ladies out of the Lunch Room...

Almost Certainly ? That's Speculation

Your use of "very high skilled detective-like scrutiny" is the same type of "reasoning" that shitheads like Bud and Corbett use and the same type of "common sense" that DVP uses.

It's called SPECULATION, or "crazy scenarios and interpretations of evidence".

Shame on you for "stealing" their modus operandi.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 10 02:30:39 2023
    Greg Parker is an asshole and evidence-fucker whose job it is to screw up the conspiracy evidence with crazy scenarios and interpretations of evidence...

Sounds like a self-evaluation to me.

...You can't do that with official statements in this case because it has been so corrupted and falsified that you need to apply very high skilled detective-like scrutiny to the evidence...

In other words, speculation. I suspect we're about to get some of your speculations, i.e. "crazy scenarios and interpretations of evidence."

I personally think Geneva Hine lied and she saw both Oswalds...

I think she was gotten to...

there were two Oswalds who left the Depository...One by Bus/Taxi and the other by Station Wagon...

Speculation. Your failure to show what happened to the second Oswald means you haven't proven there was a second Oswald.

The research community needs the best minds on this delicate evidence...

By "best minds" you mean someone who fails to cite sources and speculates about everything ?

The real evidence has Harvey either going down the NW stairs and to the Lobby or through the 2nd Floor hallway and down the front stairs to the Lobby...

Either/or ? That's Speculation.

Hine may have seen the long-sleeved Harvey pass by her...

Lee........was also seen by Hine who was then gotten to and given government orders to say nothing...

Source ?

Mrs Reid was almost certainly a spook whose job it was to clear the ladies out of the Lunch Room...

Almost Certainly ? That's Speculation

Thank goodness we have your "very high skilled detective-like scrutiny" to apply to the "evidence".
    Your use of the same type of "reasoning" that shitheads like Bud and Corbett use, puts you in a class all by yourself.
    It's the same type of "common sense" that DVP uses.
    You have reached your pinnacle.
    We are not worthy of your genius.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 10 04:22:49 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 12:17:50 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    ...I've been posting it for years...

So have I....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1052.html

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/01/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-876.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 10 04:18:41 2023

So have I....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1052.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Tue Oct 10 06:29:10 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 7:22:51 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

So have I....

You're avoiding the rest of what I wrote...

The FULL analysis of the 3pm Interrogation, and its pattern of omission, points to Oswald being in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots - which is the only thing that is important here...

It is a crime that the Prayer Man people violated my right to post the correct evidence amongst my peers on the Education Forum and did so through that fool Gordon who now seems to have gone the way of Sean Murphy and disappeared...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Oct 10 06:24:20 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 5:35:53 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Gil thinks he's smart but he's too stupid to see that shallow opportunistic low quality analytical skill technique he uses is the lesser form here and isn't as good as evidence-based analysis...

Any idiot (Iacoletti) can come in and make stupid evidence procedure points all day in order to avoid where the evidence is going...It is especially effective when the evidence was corrupted by the authorities in the first place...In that situation it
    takes the best skilled minds to figure out what the evidence is really saying since the base material is corrupted by criminal authorities...That nuanced evidence has more credibility than some dummy like Gil throwing technical rules of evidence wrenches
    in to the works but never really adding anything...What Gil does is exactly what Lone Nutters do...Gil is too stupid to realize he is actually harming the solving of the Conspiracy and attacking the final solution as an alleged CT-er...

Gil gives dumb gotcha answers like the above but he doesn't go back and answer the main intelligent point...That point is, if Geneva Hine was in the same office as Mrs Reid then she would had to have seen Lee in the White T-Shirt walking through the
    offices...One of those ladies is lying and, if you look at the rest of the evidence intelligently (which Gil seems to lack the ability to do), there is more evidence for two Oswalds further down the line from Reid's witnessing like those who saw Lee go
    to the Station Wagon and Harvey go to the Bus...Seeing the level of official corruption that has been recently uncovered by people like Barry Ernest and myself, it is more likely that Hine saw both Oswalds and was gotten to and forced to say she didn't...
    Gil trolls, but he doesn't honestly answer witnesses like Karen Westbrook who heard Mrs Reid tell of seeing Oswald shortly after it happened...

Bullshit Greg Parker simply quotes Hine as if none of the rest ever happened and he isn't a credible source...This is the point Kinaski was making before the coward Parker banned him...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 10 06:53:59 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 2:46:45 PM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Greg Parker is an asshole and evidence-fucker whose job it is to screw up the conspiracy evidence with crazy scenarios and interpretations of evidence...I wish you all would fuck off out of my thread...

Like Kinaski said, Kamp and Parker operate under the assumption that the text of Commission statements are all true and accurate when the real record shows they lied and altered evidence...You can't do that with official statements in this case because
    it has been so corrupted and falsified that you need to apply very high skilled detective-like scrutiny to the evidence...

Greg is a con man so he hopes you don't notice that he forgets to mention Karen Westbrook who heard Mrs Reid tell of her encounter with Oswald moments after it happened when the women employees were all detained in the 2nd Floor Offices...Greg tries to
    con you by taking Geneva Hine's word as straight gospel...I personally think Geneva Hine lied and she saw both Oswalds...I think she was gotten to...Greg operates in a kind of stupid way that has no intelligent detective-like nuance...We know Mrs Reid's
    witnessing was true because we know there were two Oswalds who left the Depository...One by Bus/Taxi and the other by Station Wagon...Back trace them and you verify Mrs Reid...Parker is full of shit...He's just a blowhard who is trying to force his crazy
    evidence...The research community needs the best minds on this delicate evidence...Parker is a nut and he should be removed from the research community to prevent further damage...

The real evidence has Harvey either going down the NW stairs and to the Lobby or through the 2nd Floor hallway and down the front stairs to the Lobby...Hine may have seen the long-sleeved Harvey pass by her...Lee in the white T-shirt then walked
    through the 2nd Floor offices and was seen by Mrs Reid...And was also seen by Hine who was then gotten to and given government orders to say nothing...Either Mrs Reid or Hine is lying...The evidence backs Reid being truthful...

Parker is either dumb or he's a government disinformation operative...Mrs Reid was almost certainly a spook whose job it was to clear the ladies out of the Lunch Room...Greg Parker ignores this and quotes her straight while giving credibility to the
    Warren Commission from which the quotes came...

Dear God. Now you are running interference for your Lone Nut counterparts. You love the WCR version of events but with the addition of a doppelganger. That's it. In your world, Lee was guilty.

Westbrook made her claim about Mrs. Reid in a 6th floor interview. Everyone bullshitted in those interviews including Buel Frazier.

Put the gerbil down for a minute and pay careful attention. I will say this only once.

Here is what Mrs. Reid said in testimony about her alleged meeting with Oswald.

"I didn't pay any attention to what he said because I had no thoughts of anything of him having any connection with it at all because he was very calm. He had gotten a coke and was holding it in his hands and I guess the reason it impressed me seeing him
    in there I thought it was a little strange that one of -the warehouse boys would be up in the office at the time, not that he had done anything wrong ."

So WHY WHY WHY would she be talking to the other women about Oswald when she did not think he had done anything wrong and he had not been named yet as a suspect? It makes zero sense. It never happened. Mrs. Reid saw him in a white t shirt NOT because
    there were TWO of him running around inside the building, but because the actual time she saw him was just after 12. He did not put his shirt on until just before he went outside.

Now go and sit in the friggin corner with Bud until you both get your heads right.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 07:02:17 2023
    "Now go and sit in the friggin corner with Bud until you both get your heads right."

A dream like scenario of these two mentally retarded cunts getting off with another.

Stop deluding yourself Doyle.

IT IS OVER!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Tue Oct 10 07:11:41 2023
    On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 04:22:49 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein

On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 12:17:50?PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

So have I....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/201-1052.html

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.c

Sadly, you can't defend your wacky ideas in open forum.

Such a COWARD!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 07:11:41 2023
    On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 17:29:56 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Tue Oct 10 12:54:57 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 9:54:01 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 2:46:45 PM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:

"I didn't pay any attention to what he said because I had no thoughts of anything of him having any connection with it at all because he was very calm. He had gotten a coke and was holding it in his hands and I guess the reason it impressed me seeing
    him in there I thought it was a little strange that one of -the warehouse boys would be up in the office at the time, not that he had done anything wrong ."

Mr Bullshit tries to ignore that Reid said Oswald was very calm...That was in the context of "Calm for someone who allegedly just shot the president"...

Greg, Mrs Reid's witnessing was well known to be right after the Lunch Room Encounter...Long-Sleeved Harvey was seen by Truly & Baker in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the Lunch Room Encounter...Harvey either went down the NW staircase and to the Lobby
    or he went down the 2nd Floor hallway to the front steps and down to the Lobby where he waited for Shelley to come back in to give him permission to leave...I prefer the front steps because I think that is the reason Geneva Hine lied...I think Hine saw
    Harvey exit down the front steps and then saw Lee in the White T-Shirt right after...She witnessed both Oswalds and was forced to shut up...

The version Karen Westbrook heard also had it happening right after the Lunch Room Encounter...Lee had probably just come down from Armstrong's 6th Floor Escape...Lee exited the passenger elevator on the 3rd Floor because the 3rd Floor hallway was more
    isolated...He may even have encountered Truly & Baker on the 3rd Floor staircase landing and that is why Baker entered that location for his witnessing...Baker may have seen one Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and the other one floor up on the 3rd
    Floor...In any case, the two Oswald's met again in the Lobby when Lee came down the front steps and that was what caused Harvey to panic and try to leave through the front door...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Tue Oct 10 12:25:19 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 8:57:29 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

What a stupid hobby.

Yes.

Mrs. REID. No; I didn't. The younger girls had gone and I left alone. Mr. BELIN. Were you the last person in the lunchroom?

Miss HINE. Well, it could be that she did, sir. I was talking on the phones and then came the policemen and then came the press. Everybody was wanting an outside line and then our vice president came in and he said "The next one that was clear, I
    have to have it and so I was busy with the phone.
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Miss HINE. No, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Do you have any definite recollection of Mrs. Reid coming in? Miss HINE. No, sir; I only saw four or five people that came by and they all came and were all talking about how terrible it was.
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Who were they?

Do you ever try applying reason to it? Reid said she went to lunch at twelve, and ate hurriedly. You think it takes a half hour to scarf down a lunch?
    No, I don't But it does not matter what I think or you think.

Of course it does. If you can`t apply reason to information what is the point?

OBVIOUSLY SHE THOUGHT IT DID.

And just as obvious is the fact that it is highly unlikely she did. More likely is that she broke for lunch at twelve (this is trustworthy because it seems many did, if anything people broke early because of the "parade"), ate her lunch "hurriedly", ten
    minutes tops, talked to her husband on the phone who told her the motorcade was running 10 minutes late, outside about quarter after, told some folks about the motorcade running late, it disseminated in the crowd, Norman or Jarman got wind of the
    information and decided they had time to go watch the parade from inside the building. No ninjas, nobody lying, no fantastic occurrences, just mundane activity.

Or are you accusing your star witness of being illogical?

Just a human being going about her day. I ate lunch today. I have no idea when I started and no idea when I got done. Ask me for specifics weeks from now and it is unlikely I would be able to provide anything, even what I ate. Or the people I saw
    before lunch, or after. What you have is mush, but it isn`t useful to your ideas to look at it realistically.

And then you have a witness who said she had no definite recollection of seeing Reid and treat it as a positive identification. The evidence doesn`t mean anything if you don`t look at it correctly. You are "using actual evidence",
    Miss HINE. ****Yes, sir; I think I felt sure that I did****. I thought that there were five or six that came in together. I thought she was one of those.

FELT POSITIVE

Yet she thought it was possible that Reid was correct in saying she came in alone. She is working from impressions. Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong. You want to pretend it is solid information so you can make leaps off of it.

Since Ball had already asked this question and she had answered that she "felt positive" that she did, human nature is that when asked the same question again , you instinctively know that the questioner wants a different answer - and she obliged by
    hedging.
    Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BALL. Who were they?
    Yet when asked the names of all those she recalls coming back in TOGETHER, she again names Mrs. Reid. She also NEVER saw Oswald leave despite facing the door he allegedly left by.

Mrs. Reid did encounter Oswald. It was when he made his almost daily trip up to the
    nd floor at the start of lunch to grab a coke.
    but you are using it to play silly games.
    Ball was the one playing silly games fishing for an answer he liked better.

Hard to imagine why they called Hines to testify at all.

Then put them down and discuss the credibility of your witness, given the testimony of Hines.

The witness who allowed that it was possible Reid came in alone.

If you would rather just stay silent, or alternatively, come back with more names for me, go ahead. Either of those is equally telling.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 13:08:43 2023
    On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:25:19 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 10 14:13:10 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 9:29:12 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    ...that fool Gordon...now seems to have gone the way of Sean Murphy and disappeared...

I don't know why anyone thinks that, since Gordon very rarely posts anything on the EF Forum anyway.

But I agree that Mr. Gordon is a fool (when it comes the JFK case).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 10 14:21:43 2023
    The FULL analysis of the 3pm Interrogation, and its pattern of omission, points to Oswald being in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...

That must be why, when asked specifically by Fritz where he was located in the building when JFK was being shot, Oswald told Fritz he was on the FIRST FLOOR, eh?

Do you think you can now change Oswald's alibi attempt to the SECOND floor?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Tue Oct 10 14:55:09 2023
    On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:13:10 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein

On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 9:29:12?AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    ...that fool Gordon...now seems to have gone the way of Sean Murphy and disappeared...

I don't know why anyone thinks that, since Gordon very rarely posts anything on the EF Forum anyway.

Of course, Von Penis is unable to name *ANY* intelligent person who
    disagrees with him on the JFK case.

And that fact tells the tale...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Tue Oct 10 14:57:19 2023
    On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:21:43 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein

The FULL analysis of the 3pm Interrogation, and its pattern of omission, points to Oswald being in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...

That must be why, when asked specifically by Fritz where he was located in the building when JFK was being shot, Oswald told Fritz he was on the FIRST FLOOR, eh?

1st floor... 2nd floor... who cares?

We know he was seen on the lower floors both before and after the assassination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Oct 10 15:27:01 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 5:57:23 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:21:43 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

Do you think you can now change Oswald's alibi attempt to the SECOND floor? 1st floor... 2nd floor... who cares?

We know he was seen on the lower floors both before and after the assassination.

But not during.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 15:41:03 2023
    On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:27:01 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 16:00:06 2023
    On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:53:12 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Oct 10 15:53:12 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 6:41:10 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:27:01 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

Jump troll!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Tue Oct 10 16:35:11 2023
    On Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 8:21:45 AM UTC+11, David Von Pein wrote:

He doesn't think, full stop.

You really want to rely on anything Fritz said?

Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?

Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation
    shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.

"Told me about that...," Mr Truly or someone told me about it...." "Told me they met him...." "I Think he told me..." "person who told me about..." "I believe told me...." THis is called STUTTERING. Fritz did not USUALLY stutter.

What do police look for when evaluating the truthfulness of a witness? Well, one of the things they look for is stuttering when that is not the person's usual speech pattern.

"The indicators of lying include perspiration flow; flushing or paleness of the skin; pulse rate increase or decrease which is apparent from the appearance of visible veins in the head, neck, and throat; dry mouth and tongue; excessive swallowing;
    respiratory changes; muscle spasms; licking of the lips; thickened and blurred speech; *****stuttering****; darting eye movements; rigidity of the body; the 'playing' of the hands with each other; clenched fists; and cold, clammy sweat in the palms of
    the hands. https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/nonverbal-communications-interrogations

Nowhere else in any testimony or interview is Fritz known to have stuttered. But on the question of the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter, he stuttered like Don Knotts in "The Shakiest Gun in the West".

Fritz was lying his ass off.

Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?

Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.

And that was the truth. He was stopped by Truly and Det. Kaminski at the front door.

As this document shows, they were stationed there to vet those leaving. Truly specifically had to verify to Kaminski that the person leaving was an employee.... thus his famous line "He's okay. He works here". SAID TO KAMINKI AT THE FRONT DOOR - NOT TO
    BAKER ON THE SECOND FLOOR IN SOME ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=217812#relPageId=435 (go to the bottom and on to the next page)

"as each office and floor was cleared, the employees were cleared by Kaminski and Mr Truly, manager of the firm, at the front door where there names, addresses and telephone numbers were written down, ***and they were identified by Mr. Truly as to their
    employment.*** "HE'S OKAY - HE WORKS HERE"

Those names and addresses were later typed up. Whose name appears at the very top with the old Elsbeth address?

Say it with me now... Lee Oswald

Who had only one idea with an address on it to show Kaminski?

What IID was that and what address did it show?

Say it with me now.... his library card with the old Elsbeth address.

And please please please quote me correctly and in context on your website. Thank you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Wed Oct 11 19:25:47 2023
    On Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 10:35:13 AM UTC+11, Greg Parker wrote:

He doesn't think, full stop.

You really want to rely on anything Fritz said?

Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?

Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our
    investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.

"Told me about that...," Mr Truly or someone told me about it...." "Told me they met him...." "I Think he told me..." "person who told me about..." "I believe told me...." THis is called STUTTERING. Fritz did not USUALLY stutter.

What do police look for when evaluating the truthfulness of a witness? Well, one of the things they look for is stuttering when that is not the person's usual speech pattern.

"The indicators of lying include perspiration flow; flushing or paleness of the skin; pulse rate increase or decrease which is apparent from the appearance of visible veins in the head, neck, and throat; dry mouth and tongue; excessive swallowing;
    respiratory changes; muscle spasms; licking of the lips; thickened and blurred speech; *****stuttering****; darting eye movements; rigidity of the body; the 'playing' of the hands with each other; clenched fists; and cold, clammy sweat in the palms of
    the hands.
    https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/nonverbal-communications-interrogations

Nowhere else in any testimony or interview is Fritz known to have stuttered. But on the question of the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter, he stuttered like Don Knotts in "The Shakiest Gun in the West".

Fritz was lying his ass off.

Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?

Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.

And that was the truth. He was stopped by Truly and Det. Kaminski at the front door.

As this document shows, they were stationed there to vet those leaving. Truly specifically had to verify to Kaminski that the person leaving was an employee.... thus his famous line "He's okay. He works here". SAID TO KAMINKI AT THE FRONT DOOR - NOT TO
    BAKER ON THE SECOND FLOOR IN SOME ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.
    www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=217812#relPageId=435 (go to the bottom and on to the next page)

"as each office and floor was cleared, the employees were cleared by Kaminski and Mr Truly, manager of the firm, at the front door where there names, addresses and telephone numbers were written down, ***and they were identified by Mr. Truly as to
    their employment.*** "HE'S OKAY - HE WORKS HERE"

Those names and addresses were later typed up. Whose name appears at the very top with the old Elsbeth address?

Who had only one id with an address on it to show Kaminski?

What IID was that and what address did it show?

Say it with me now.... his library card with the old Elsbeth address.

And please please please quote me correctly and in context on your website. Thank you.

David? Bud? Chucky? Bride of Chucky? Brian? One of Brian's sock puppets? Anyone?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Healy@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Wed Oct 11 22:34:11 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 2:13:11 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:

by golly, GEE.... a lone neuter calling another lone neuter a fool -- the *critics* wall must be closing in there Klaus Von Penis...
    lmfao!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Thu Oct 12 07:56:32 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 7:35:13 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Greg never answers what you wrote...He always comes in, in the sense of pronouncing ROKC moderator, and answers to his own over-simplified bullshit...Greg tries to install a crude binary of either correct all the time or lying all the time...It just
    doesn't work that way...

The best detective minds look at Fritz's statements and realize he came clean to the Commission and told them Oswald said he was eating lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room alone during the assassination...The statements that Oswald said he ate lunch on the
    1st Floor are lies created by FBI in order to dismiss them as false because no one saw him eating down there...The interrogators lied and said Oswald told them he ate lunch on the 1st Floor in order to screw up what he really told them - that he ate
    lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and was in there during the shots...Greg is a disinformation troll so he's trying to screw that up...

Hosty waited until the 1990's but he also came clean, and got the guilt off his shoulders, when he told Nigel Turner "Oswald told us he was alone in the Lunch Room during the assassination"...The nuanced detective skill Greg lacks would realize that this
    was the true version because Hosty held it back and didn't reveal it for 30 years...Greg also dishonestly avoids discussion of the fact that Hosty did not include this statement by Oswald in the notes that Bart Kamp is promoting on the JFK internet...The
    assholes who call themselves the current JFK research community allow Kamp to ignore Hosty's statement to Turner and just post the out of context "Went Outside To Watch Presidential Parade"...Hosty's "Oswald told us he was alone in the Lunch Room during
    the assassination" is much more meaningful evidence-wise...The detective skill Greg lacks would realize the reason Hosty did not mention which Lunch Room to Turner is because he knew it was the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...It had to be because that was the
    Lunch Room where Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald eating lunch alone, as Fritz said, at 12:25...It had to be the 2nd Floor Lunch Room because Dougherty said he was alone in the Domino Room while Oswald ate his lunch above him in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...The
    reason you never see Kamp mention Hosty's statement to Turner, or why he left it out of his notes, is because Kamp knows it is the accurate version...

Greg and his troll farm ignore this superior interpretation and enter his long-winded, make believe bullshit...However the true, skilled detective analysis sees Fritz and Hosty leaked the truth and all the witnessing put Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch
    Room during the shots...Finally, the James Gordon-led research community is using banning to ignore that Sarah Stanton heard Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room...That Break Room was obviously the 2nd Floor Lunch Room where Carolyn Arnold
    saw Oswald shortly after and where Fritz and Hosty said Oswald was...

So, instead of crediting me for solving the case, the research community chooses an obnoxious Australian troll and bullshit artist, Greg Parker, and his obvious evidence-fucking...And it is content with James Gordon and his moderation that makes it his
    business to keep the final solving of the case from being posted...The credible research community is forced to listen to Greg's trolls call all these witnesses liars, while practicing the stupidest form of research, instead of seeing the intelligent
    interpretation of their lies...Jim D then comes in and avoids all the best discussion and gives Greg and his trolls his blessing...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to dhealy98765432@gmail.com on Thu Oct 12 09:42:03 2023
    On Wed, 11 Oct 2023 22:34:11 -0700 (PDT), David Healy <dhealy98765432@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 2:13:11?PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:

by golly, GEE.... a lone neuter calling another lone neuter a fool -- the *critics* wall must be closing in there Klaus Von Penis...
    lmfao!

Yep.... and recently, he pointed out that Corbutt was lying... but
    couldn't quite bring himself to say it out loud.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 12 11:32:50 2023
    Brilliant Mr Parker, it shuts the lone nutter cunts for a mo.
    Then they just delude themselves again for a while and post like nothing ever happened.
    Like that fat obese shyster McAdams used to do. Yes their daddy in denials and bullshit.
    FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Doyle, one day we will meet and then........I will show you why you are such a lone nutter wannabe.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Thu Oct 12 11:43:06 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 5:21:45 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

All the evidence points to it...

FBI lied when it said 1st floor: 1) Because they were trying to direct attention away from Oswald's real location in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room... 2) Because the lack of any witnesses to Oswald being on the 1st Floor would help dismiss the claim...

Common sense tells you that the reason Truly & Baker saw Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room was because he was there from when Carolyn Arnold saw him at 12:25 to when Truly & Baker saw him 6 minutes later...Carolyn Arnold said Oswald was eating lunch -
    so he kept doing that until he was encountered by Truly & Baker...Oswald had gone to the Vestibule window from the Lunch Room table when he heard Adams & Styles clatter down the stairs...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Oct 12 18:31:03 2023
    On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 5:43:08 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:

All the evidence points to it...

FBI lied when it said 1st floor: 1) Because they were trying to direct attention away from Oswald's real location in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room... 2) Because the lack of any witnesses to Oswald being on the 1st Floor would help dismiss the claim...

LOL. You can't just repeat the same shit after it has been thoroughly debunked. The FBI wanted to show Oswald on the 6th floor firing at Kennedy. But instead of moving him up closer to the 6th, you have them moving him further away. Wouldn't it,
    according to your theory, have been wiser to say the Baker Truly Oswald encounter happened on the 3rd or 4th floor where Baker initially placed it?

Common sense tells you that the reason Truly & Baker saw Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room was because he was there from when Carolyn Arnold saw him at 12:25 to when Truly & Baker saw him 6 minutes later...Carolyn Arnold said Oswald was eating lunch -
    so he kept doing that until he was encountered by Truly & Baker...Oswald had gone to the Vestibule window from the Lunch Room table when he heard Adams & Styles clatter down the stairs...

And Carolyn Arnold saw him on the 1st floor at 12:15, snookums. Not 12:25 up on the 2nd.

Brian, you are dismissed. You have not directly answered to any of the evidence provided. You need to go back to the Deep Foo and seek absolution from the Very Reverend Gilbride. Please send in the other nutters on your way out. There's a good lad.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Fri Oct 13 03:02:45 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 9:31:05 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    The FBI wanted to show Oswald on the 6th floor firing at Kennedy. But instead of moving him up closer to the 6th, you have them moving him further away.

Exactly. I'm surprised they didn't have Oswald on the overpass.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 13 03:18:00 2023
    DOYLE

YOU ARE DISMISSED

NOW GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 13 03:33:19 2023
    "I'm surprised they didn't have Oswald on the overpass."

THAT WOULD BE HARVEY NOT LEE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Oct 13 04:55:24 2023
    On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 12:30:20 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

You think that's bad, wait till he puts it on his blog........LOL.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Fri Oct 13 07:45:34 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 9:31:05 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 5:43:08 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:

LOL. You can't just repeat the same shit after it has been thoroughly debunked. The FBI wanted to show Oswald on the 6th floor firing at Kennedy. But instead of moving him up closer to the 6th, you have them moving him further away. Wouldn't it,
    according to your theory, have been wiser to say the Baker Truly Oswald encounter happened on the 3rd or 4th floor where Baker initially placed it?

This is what Kamp and Parker do...They simply pronounce that the correct evidence has been thoroughly debunked and ignore it...There is absolutely nothing behind that claim except for Greg trolling, censoring on his website, encouraging pile-on trolls,
    and committing the painfully obvious dodge he does here...Greg is used to getting away with that on his censorship-controlled ROKC troll farm...That planned corruption has made him literally incapable of arguing the correct evidence without resorting to
    his self-serving trolling method...The reason FBI chose to make it the 1st Floor instead of the 3rd or 4th is because there were too many real witnesses to Oswald being either on the upper floors as Lee or 2nd Floor Lunch Room as Harvey...Parker is not
    very intelligent and he's not a very good analyst...When you put Oswald in a place he wasn't (1st Floor) it is easier to make it look like Oswald is lying and covering-up the fact he was on the 6th Floor...When you put him the place he was (2nd, 3rd, and
    4th Floors) then you have potential witnesses confirming it and questions to answer...Greg is a primitive entity...He operates by always trying to switch the narrative back to his blowhard pronouncements...In this case he does so by bellowing that my
    version has been thoroughly debunked...And he then proceeds to not answer its best parts or subtle nuances...This is Mr Blowhard, Mr Bullshit Greg Parker in true form and it is how he has steered the community away from the best evidence for over a
    decade...Nuance flies right over Greg's head and he ignores how FBI sent Carolyn Arnold's witnessing down to the 1st Floor in order to get rid of it in the exact same way...

Common sense tells you that the reason Truly & Baker saw Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room was because he was there from when Carolyn Arnold saw him at 12:25 to when Truly & Baker saw him 6 minutes later...Carolyn Arnold said Oswald was eating lunch
    - so he kept doing that until he was encountered by Truly & Baker...Oswald had gone to the Vestibule window from the Lunch Room table when he heard Adams & Styles clatter down the stairs...

And Carolyn Arnold saw him on the 1st floor at 12:15, snookums. Not 12:25 up on the 2nd.

Brian, you are dismissed. You have not directly answered to any of the evidence provided. You need to go back to the Deep Foo and seek absolution from the Very Reverend Gilbride. Please send in the other nutters on your way out. There's a good lad.

Greg is so desperate that he is trying to pull rank and import his ROKC censorship and evidence evasion over here...He is literally trying to dismiss the evidence before he is forced to answer it...That's why I posted that you assholes wouldn't last 10
    seconds on any credibly academically-moderated board...This kind of cheap move is exactly what you would expect from a low character and evidence-damager like Greg Parker...Greg hails to his trolls with a pile-on, trolling dog whistle and they know what
    their job is...Intelligent people can see Greg is afraid of something he knows is true here which is why he's doing that embarrassing world class dodge above...Funny that Gil Jesus tried the exact same cheap shit of trying to claim automatic credibility
    and accuse me of what they were plainly guilty of in broad daylight...The ROKC trolls and Prayer Man cult have used this cowardly tactic from day one and this is how they've avoided the correct evidence for a full decade now...They then get their servile
    moderator Gordon to lie, blame the victim, and ban, and they never have to answer the evidence that disproves them...However, real credible academic moderatorship and Peer Review, that wasn't based on gangs of friends corrupting the JFK internet, would
    take quick control and hit Parker hard...Parker always trolls when he is shown correct evidence he can't answer and he's doing it here right on time...A real, credible, Peer Reviewed research community would not let him get away with that and his
    trolling dodge would be scored against him and considered as the sign that my claim was valid that it is...My solution would then get recognition and Greg and his obnoxious entries would go to moderator cue like they deserve...Evidence trolls can't pull
    rank on a fair playing field so it is pathetic seeing Parker try to do so because he is used to getting away with that cowardly, underhanded move...

Carolyn Arnold insisted to Earl Golz that she saw Oswald alone eating lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at 12:25...Not only is Greg Parker putting himself and his obvious evidence-trolling before an important conspiracy witness but he is doing it in
    order to back one of FBI's lies...This tells you a lot about Parker and his pro-government agent provocateur agenda...Greg trollishly ignores that we know 12:25 was correct because Arnold's March 1964 FBI statement, that she was allowed to proof-read,
    said "12:25"...Just like he tried to do with Lumpkin, Greg enters a wrong claim above and then uses that bully pronouncement to avoid answering the obvious - that Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room from 12:25 to 12:31 where Arnold saw him eating his
    lunch and Frazier heard about his lunch being seen on the table...Greg just bellows his blowhard trolling and in doing so flagrantly evades answering that Fritz and Hosty both came right out and admitted Oswald told them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch
    Room during the shots...

The Education Forum members are a bunch of ball-less assholes because they sit back and allow that bully prick Gordon censor this final solving of the case...All UK-driven...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 13 22:51:32 2023
    zzZZZzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzZZzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

NOBODY CARES WHAT A PROVEN LIAR STATES

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05