• How I Go About Reading The Threads Monday Through Friday...

From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 2 12:57:40 2023
    I wait until I need a good laugh, then I go searching for Corbutt
    posts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Oct 3 03:27:16 2023
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 3:57:45 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    I wait until I need a good laugh, then I go searching for Corbutt posts.

Here are a few:

John Corbett claimed a long time ago that they didn't dust the rifle for fingerprints at the crime scene.

FACT:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV7uLMSs4KQ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 7:08:15 PM, John Corbett wrote:
    Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier both saw Oswald with the 38 inch package that morning.

FACT: neither witness said anything about the package being 38 inches nor did they identify CE 142 as the package Oswald had that morning.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 12:33:20 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    "Gil is speculating as to why Oswald went to Irving. He has no evidence to back up his speculation."

FACT: All my evidence is shown here, complete with official documents and testimony :
    https://gil-jesus.com/the-real-reason-oswald-went-to-irving-on-11-21/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 5:11:50 PM, John Corbett wrote:
    "They did not conclude that Oswald took a shot prior to Z166, but they did conclude it was a possibility. I think we can safely say now, that is what happened."
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/JGUUMtQb4RY/m/25vKV3X0BwAJ

FACT:
    The FBI never said that.
    The Secret Service never said that.
    The Warren Commission never said that.
    The House Select Committee never said that.
    No witness ever said that.
    There's NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to support that theory.
    That's all from the imagination of Corbett. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 10:46:36 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Gil: When I don't post for a few days, you cry, "Where's Gil " ?
    Corbett: I don't recall ever writing that. I don't recall ever thinking that. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/BI_ZOaLh-30/m/29tla-YeCQAJ

John Corbett comes here to get "entertained", but it is HE who entertains others with his silly comments and speculations.
    His continual misrepresentation and flat out lies are exposed daily by the evidence used to "spank" him.
    He's the laughing stock of a.c.j. and every day he makes a fool out of himself in front of the world.
    When he and his troll pals are dead, their legacies will be one of lies and foolishness.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Oct 3 11:45:23 2023
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 6:27:18 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 3:57:45 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    Here are a few:

John Corbett claimed a long time ago that they didn't dust the rifle for fingerprints at the crime scene.

I didn't realize that I make so few errors that you have to go back over ten years to find one.

FACT:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV7uLMSs4KQ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 7:08:15 PM, John Corbett wrote:
    Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier both saw Oswald with the 38 inch package that morning.

FACT: neither witness said anything about the package being 38 inches nor did they identify CE 142 as the package Oswald had that morning.

We don't need their estimates to establish the length of the bag. The bag was found and
    accurately measusred

On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 12:33:20 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    "Gil is speculating as to why Oswald went to Irving. He has no evidence to back up his speculation."

FACT: All my evidence is shown here, complete with official documents and testimony :
    https://gil-jesus.com/the-real-reason-oswald-went-to-irving-on-11-21/

It does nothing to establish Oswald's reasons for going to Irving on Thursday. That is where
    your speculation comes in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "They did not conclude that Oswald took a shot prior to Z166, but they did conclude it was a possibility. I think we can safely say now, that is what happened."
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/JGUUMtQb4RY/m/25vKV3X0BwAJ

FACT:
    The FBI never said that.

Tell us why that matters, Gil when we can see for ourselves that is what happened. Why should
    we limit our knowledge to what was discovered back in 1964 and ignore everything we've
    learned since.

You have stubbornly refused to answer the question I have posed to you several times because
    for someone who wants to deny the SBT, it's the fly in the ointment. I'll ask you again with no
    expectation that you will man up and answer. Looking at frames Z225-226, do JFK and JBC both
    suddenly raise their arms in perfect unison. Why can't you answer that simple question, Gil. Why
    do you take refuge in the fact the early investigators missed this important clue? Why should we
    ignore it when we can plainly see for ourselves that is exactly what happened?

That's all from the imagination of Corbett.

No, Gil. There is evidence that supports that. We have Connally's testimony that he heard a shot
    that did not hit him and that he turned to look over his right shoulder in reaction. We see him
    make that turn at Z164.

Mr. SPECTER. As the automobile turned left onto Elm from Houston, what did occur there, Governor?
    Governor CONNALLY. We had--we had gone, I guess, 150 feet, maybe 200 feet, I don't recall how far it was, heading down to get on the freeway, the Stemmons Freeway, to go out to the hall where we were going to have lunch and, as I say, the crowds had
    begun to thin, and we could--I was anticipating that we were going to be at the hall in approximately 5 minutes from the time we turned on Elm Street.
    We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right
    shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder, and I saw nothing unusual except just people in the crowd, but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye, and I was interested, because once I heard the shot in my own mind I
    identified it as a rifle shot, and I immediately--the only thought that crossed my mind was that this is an assassination attempt.
    So I looked, failing to see him, I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt
    like someone had hit me in the back.

Connally's testimony coupled with what we see in the Zapruder film is perfectly compatible with
    a shot before Z166. How much before then is conjecture because we don't know how long after
    he heard the shot that he turned. I believe that shot was fired about 12 frames before Connally
    turned but that is nothing more than an estimate. There is no definitive evidence to establish
    that. Some have estimated the shot was earlier and some later. Connally's testimony coupled
    with the Z-film is also compatible with the second shot, the single bullet, striking in the Z223-224
    time frame with JFK and JBC reacting at Z226. That is the inconvenient fact you refuse to
    address yet you won't deny it either. You choose instead to ignore it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 10:46:36 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Corbett: I don't recall ever writing that. I don't recall ever thinking that.
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/BI_ZOaLh-30/m/29tla-YeCQAJ

John Corbett comes here to get "entertained", but it is HE who entertains others with his silly comments and speculations.

You must think people take you seriously. Where do you get such silly ideas?

His continual misrepresentation and flat out lies are exposed daily by the evidence used to "spank" him.
    He's the laughing stock of a.c.j. and every day he makes a fool out of himself in front of the world.

You should know how that feels.

When he and his troll pals are dead, their legacies will be one of lies and foolishness.

When you are dead, nobody will even give a shit that you ever lived. Certainly your foolish ideas
    will die with you. You don't matter, Gil. You never have and you never will.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Oct 4 07:00:10 2023
    On Tue, 3 Oct 2023 11:45:23 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 6:27:18?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 3:57:45?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    Here are a few:

I didn't realize that I make so few errors that you have to go back over ten years to find one

Have you ever explained the source of your incorrect assertion?

It's worth pointing out such examples, because it shows you to be a
    liar willing to make claims that have NO FOUNDATION AT ALL.

In other words, you simply invent things.

FACT:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV7uLMSs4KQ
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 7:08:15?PM, John Corbett wrote:

We don't need their estimates to establish the length of the bag. The bag was found and
    accurately measusred

Then why would you lie about it?

On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 12:33:20?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

https://gil-jesus.com/the-real-reason-oswald-went-to-irving-on-11-21/

It does nothing...

In YOUR opinion, be sure to add that.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/JGUUMtQb4RY/m/25vKV3X0BwAJ >>
    FACT:
    The FBI never said that.

Tell us why that matters...

It matters that you can't cite ANY relevant experts on this topic.

You have stubbornly refused to answer the question I have posed to you several times because
    for someone who wants to deny the SBT, it's the fly in the ointment. I'll ask you again with no
    expectation that you will man up and answer. Looking at frames Z225-226, do JFK and JBC both
    suddenly raise their arms in perfect unison.

No. The WC was quite clear that there was no identical reaction by
    both men.

I concur with the WC on this. (As well as Connally and other
    eyewwitnesses)

Why can't you answer that simple question, Gil.

Why can't you acknowledge your question has been answered?

Why should we ignore it when we can plainly see for ourselves that
    is exactly what happened?

Begging the question...

That's all from the imagination of Corbett.

No, Gil. There is evidence that supports that.

You'll never cite it.

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 10:46:36?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: >>
    Corbett: I don't recall ever writing that. I don't recall ever thinking that.
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/BI_ZOaLh-30/m/29tla-YeCQAJ >>

Indeed! I confess to having a good laugh at Corbutt almost every day.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05