• Dale Myers Lackey And Clown Bill Brown Lies About Benavides Keying The

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 1 07:46:26 2023
    Clown Brown sayeth:

You have no idea what you're talking about (again). Someone was keying the mic for about ninety seconds before Bowley made his report. You'd rather run away than learn something.

But go and listen to the channel one recording and you will not hear this keying of the mic. Brown, true to his name, is full of shit. Now, I know that Bowley claimed that the Mexican did not know how to use the radio, but Ruby's old friend Bowley might
    not be the most honest witness on Tenth Street. And even if he was, that wouldn't be saying much. And what is there to using the police radio? You key the mic and then you talk. Even if Clown Brown was right about the keying, and he isn't, it would mean
    that Benavides had already done the hard part. And we all know he knew how to talk. No surprise here, though. Anybody who spends so much time with his tongue up the Myers hole can't be expected to be very reliable, except in the most disgusting of tasks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 1 17:15:59 2023
    Sky Throne/Flags is full of BS here. We know that BOTH Benavides AND Bowley were inside Tippit's car trying to report the shooting. But only one of those men can can be heard on the DPD tapes---and that's Bowley.

The Warren Commission, however, was confused about who it was who actually had used the police radio, and they incorrectly said on page 166 of the Warren Report that it was Benavides (and not Bowley) who got through to the DPD dispatcher on Tippit's
    radio.

WCR, Page 166: https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0095b.htm

But if BOTH men had actually gotten through to the DPD dispatcher that day, then we'd have a total of THREE "citizens" (civilians) being heard on the DPD Radio Tapes. But we don't have THREE such transmissions. We only have two---Bowley's and then
    Callaway's.

From a 2019 discussion (linked below).....

DVP SAID:

"There is at least one mistake to be found in the Warren Commission's Final Report. (And there are probably several other errors in the Report too, which wouldn't surprise or shock me at all. Finding a few relatively minor errors in a report that's
    nearly 900 pages in length is, I would think, perfectly normal and to be expected.)

The WC mistake I had in mind today can be found on Page 166 of the Warren Report, where there's an error concerning Domingo Benavides and the J.D. Tippit murder. The Warren Commission incorrectly thought that it was Benavides who had made the citizen's
    call on Tippit's police radio ("We've had a shooting out here"). But it was later learned that it was really another witness, T.F. Bowley, who made that radio call, which was done only after Benavides had been pumping (or mashing) the microphone for
    about ninety seconds. [See the quote below from Dale Myers' book, "With Malice".]

"Beginning at 1:16 p.m., a microphone is keyed a number of times on channel one of the Dallas police tapes, as if someone were 'pumping' the microphone button of a police radio. This continues for a little over 90 seconds, right up until the time passing
    motorist T.F. Bowley successfully contacts the dispatcher. .... Considering the timing of the sounds heard in the Dallas police radio recordings, and the corroborating accounts of three witnesses, the murder of Tippit probably occurred about 90 seconds
    prior to Benavides' bungled attempt to notify the dispatcher. Therefore, there is good reason to believe that J.D. Tippit was shot at approximately 1:14:30 p.m." -- Dale K. Myers; Pages 86-87 of "With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald And The Murder Of Officer J.
    D. Tippit" (1998 Edition)

The Warren Commission was apparently relying on a truncated transcript of the Dallas Police radio tapes that appears on Page 52 of Commission Exhibit No. 1974, which is a transcript that has several radio transmissions omitted, as well as having a "long
    pause" of 15 seconds omitted (as we can see when comparing CE1974 with this more complete version of the DPD radio tapes)....

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/dpdtapes/tapes2.htm

The Commission, therefore, in trying to pinpoint the precise time of Officer Tippit's shooting, failed to take into account the extra 90 seconds of microphone clicking and pumping that was done by Benavides, which I don't think was even discovered until
    the 1990s when Dale Myers talked about it in his 1998 book.

So the actual time when Officer J.D. Tippit was shot and killed had to be sometime prior to 1:16 PM, because Benavides' "pumping" begins at exactly 1:16." -- DVP; Aug. 2019

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/09/warren-commission-got-it-right-part-2.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Sun Oct 1 18:39:11 2023
    On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 8:16:01 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
    Sky Throne/Flags is full of BS here. We know that BOTH Benavides AND Bowley were inside Tippit's car trying to report the shooting. But only one of those men can can be heard on the DPD tapes---and that's Bowley.

The Warren Commission, however, was confused about who it was who actually had used the police radio, and they incorrectly said on page 166 of the Warren Report that it was Benavides (and not Bowley) who got through to the DPD dispatcher on Tippit's
    radio.

WCR, Page 166: https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0095b.htm

But if BOTH men had actually gotten through to the DPD dispatcher that day, then we'd have a total of THREE "citizens" (civilians) being heard on the DPD Radio Tapes. But we don't have THREE such transmissions. We only have two---Bowley's and then
    Callaway's.

From a 2019 discussion (linked below).....

DVP SAID:

"There is at least one mistake to be found in the Warren Commission's Final Report. (And there are probably several other errors in the Report too, which wouldn't surprise or shock me at all. Finding a few relatively minor errors in a report that's
    nearly 900 pages in length is, I would think, perfectly normal and to be expected.)

The WC mistake I had in mind today can be found on Page 166 of the Warren Report, where there's an error concerning Domingo Benavides and the J.D. Tippit murder. The Warren Commission incorrectly thought that it was Benavides who had made the citizen's
    call on Tippit's police radio ("We've had a shooting out here"). But it was later learned that it was really another witness, T.F. Bowley, who made that radio call, which was done only after Benavides had been pumping (or mashing) the microphone for
    about ninety seconds. [See the quote below from Dale Myers' book, "With Malice".]

"Beginning at 1:16 p.m., a microphone is keyed a number of times on channel one of the Dallas police tapes, as if someone were 'pumping' the microphone button of a police radio. This continues for a little over 90 seconds, right up until the time
    passing motorist T.F. Bowley successfully contacts the dispatcher. .... Considering the timing of the sounds heard in the Dallas police radio recordings, and the corroborating accounts of three witnesses, the murder of Tippit probably occurred about 90
    seconds prior to Benavides' bungled attempt to notify the dispatcher. Therefore, there is good reason to believe that J.D. Tippit was shot at approximately 1:14:30 p.m." -- Dale K. Myers; Pages 86-87 of "With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald And The Murder Of
    Officer J.D. Tippit" (1998 Edition)

The Warren Commission was apparently relying on a truncated transcript of the Dallas Police radio tapes that appears on Page 52 of Commission Exhibit No. 1974, which is a transcript that has several radio transmissions omitted, as well as having a "
    long pause" of 15 seconds omitted (as we can see when comparing CE1974 with this more complete version of the DPD radio tapes)....

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/dpdtapes/tapes2.htm

The Commission, therefore, in trying to pinpoint the precise time of Officer Tippit's shooting, failed to take into account the extra 90 seconds of microphone clicking and pumping that was done by Benavides, which I don't think was even discovered
    until the 1990s when Dale Myers talked about it in his 1998 book.

So the actual time when Officer J.D. Tippit was shot and killed had to be sometime prior to 1:16 PM, because Benavides' "pumping" begins at exactly 1:16." -- DVP; Aug. 2019

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/09/warren-commission-got-it-right-part-2.html

David Of Penis is full of shit. Just listen to the recording, kiddies. There is not 90 seconds of microphone keying, whoever the fuck was talking on the radio.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 2 01:24:39 2023
    "Someone was keying the mic for about ninety seconds before Bowley made his report." ...Dale Myers lackey, Bill Brown.

You can hear for yourself here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=744VxKTqQ3k the relevant portion of the recording. Nobody is keying the mic "for about 90 seconds." Almost all of the 90 seconds is filled with police transmissions and silence. One could
    speculate that the few apparent isolated keyings are from Benavides, but there is no evidence that they have anything to do with 10th Street. That is speculation. And it is not the continuous keying indicated by Brown. It does not sound like somebody
    frantically trying to contact the police.

More interesting is, "Unit 47 is in the basement if somebody needs it." Listen carefully to the Dispatcher's intense "10-4." This is the last complete transmission we hear before the 10th Street report.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Mon Oct 2 03:12:00 2023
    On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 10:46:28 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Clown Brown sayeth:

You have no idea what you're talking about (again). Someone was keying the mic for about ninety seconds before Bowley made his report. You'd rather run away than learn something.

As someone who has had years of experience using two-way communications, including police radios, I suggest it is BROWN who has no idea what he's talking about.

Here's the dictabelt recording 31 seconds before Bowley called on the radio. There was no one keying the mic for 90 seconds before his call.
    The transmissions were loud and clear, which they would not have been had someone been keying the mic.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/bowley-call.mp3

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Mon Oct 2 02:59:04 2023
    On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 9:39:13 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    There is not 90 seconds of microphone keying, whoever the fuck was talking on the radio.

What difference does it really make if there's any "keying of the microphone" or not? It makes no difference in the long run. Since we know that *somebody* is FIRST reporting the shooting over the radio at about 1:17 or 1:18 PM (per the DPD Radio
    transcripts), then it's logical to assume that the shooting itself probably occurred a *very few minutes* before that time, at about 1:15 PM or so.

And this timeline is a big problem for the conspiracy crackpots who love to cling to their beloved "1:06" and/or "1:10" times for the Tippit shooting, because we would then have to believe the ridiculous scenario of Benavides and/or Bowley waiting around
    for up to TEN full minutes (or more) before they got on the police radio to report the shooting. And such a long delay is utter nonsense. There's no chance in hell they waited that long to use Tippit's radio.

But keep dreaming, Throne/Flags. After all, dreams are all you've got at this point.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/tippit-timelines.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Mon Oct 2 03:15:46 2023
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 5:59:06 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
    On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 9:39:13 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    There is not 90 seconds of microphone keying, whoever the fuck was talking on the radio.
    What difference does it really make if there's any "keying of the microphone" or not? It makes no difference in the long run. Since we know that *somebody* is FIRST reporting the shooting over the radio at about 1:17 or 1:18 PM (per the DPD Radio
    transcripts), then it's logical to assume that the shooting itself probably occurred a *very few minutes* before that time, at about 1:15 PM or so.

And this timeline is a big problem for the conspiracy crackpots who love to cling to their beloved "1:06" and/or "1:10" times for the Tippit shooting, because we would then have to believe the ridiculous scenario of Benavides and/or Bowley waiting
    around for up to TEN full minutes (or more) before they got on the police radio to report the shooting. And such a long delay is utter nonsense. There's no chance in hell they waited that long to use Tippit's radio.

But keep dreaming, Throne/Flags. After all, dreams are all you've got at this point.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/tippit-timelines.html

I don't think the keying issue makes any difference. The shooting on 10th Street obviously occurred around 1:16. I'm just pointing out the fact that Bill Brown is a lying Myers lackey. Brown seems to think it is important enough to lie about. And it is
    you who made the keying an issue in this thread. I was just trashing Brown. And no, Brown doesn't matter, either. But he's asking for a trashing. Give 'em what they want.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Oct 2 03:18:02 2023
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 6:12:02 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Clown Brown sayeth:

As someone who has had years of experience using two-way communications, including police radios, I suggest it is BROWN who has no idea what he's talking about.

Here's the dictabelt recording 31 seconds before Bowley called on the radio. There was no one keying the mic for 90 seconds before his call.
    The transmissions were loud and clear, which they would not have been had someone been keying the mic.

Yes. This Brown fella doesn't care about the facts. Truth is just putty in his hands to be shaped as needed for his propaganda designs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Mon Oct 2 08:02:12 2023
    On Mon, 2 Oct 2023 02:59:04 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davevonpein@aol.com> wrote:

What difference does it really make if...

The native cry of the believer when faced with evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 2 18:02:48 2023
    And also see the December 2, 1963, affidavit of T.F. Bowley (excerpted below):

"On Friday, November 22, 1963...I was headed north on Marsalis and turned west on 10th Street. I traveled about a block and noticed a Dallas police squad car stopped in the traffic lane headed east on 10th Street. I saw a police officer lying next to the
    left front wheel. I stopped my car and got out to go to the scene. I looked at my watch and it said 1:10 pm. Several people were at the scene. When I got there the first thing I did was try to help the officer. He appeared beyond help to me. A man was
    trying to use the radio in the squad car but stated he didn't know how to operate it. I know how and took the radio from him. I said, "Hello, operator. A police officer has been shot here." The dispatcher asked for the location. I found out the location
    and told the dispatcher what it was." --T.F. Bowley; 12/2/63

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oBQVSJXfZXg/Tvw_d8vBdLI/AAAAAAAAByY/1FVQ0iegIgM/s1500-h/T-F-Bowley-Affidavit.gif

A key portion of the above affidavit that Throne/Flags might be interested in is this (DVP's emphasis added):

"A man was trying to use the radio in the squad car but stated HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE IT. I know how and took the radio from him."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Mon Oct 2 19:16:24 2023
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 9:02:50 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

"On Friday, November 22, 1963...I was headed north on Marsalis and turned west on 10th Street. I traveled about a block and noticed a Dallas police squad car stopped in the traffic lane headed east on 10th Street. I saw a police officer lying next to
    the left front wheel. I stopped my car and got out to go to the scene. I looked at my watch and it said 1:10 pm. Several people were at the scene. When I got there the first thing I did was try to help the officer. He appeared beyond help to me. A man
    was trying to use the radio in the squad car but stated he didn't know how to operate it. I know how and took the radio from him. I said, "Hello, operator. A police officer has been shot here." The dispatcher asked for the location. I found out the
    location and told the dispatcher what it was." --T.F. Bowley; 12/2/63

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oBQVSJXfZXg/Tvw_d8vBdLI/AAAAAAAAByY/1FVQ0iegIgM/s1500-h/T-F-Bowley-Affidavit.gif

A key portion of the above affidavit that Throne/Flags might be interested in is this (DVP's emphasis added):

"A man was trying to use the radio in the squad car but stated HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE IT. I know how and took the radio from him."

As I said, I know that Bowley claimed to be the radio man. And Benavides said that he was the radio man. I don't know which really was and I don't think it makes any difference either. I might guess that it was Bowley, but that the coverup was initially
    concerned with his Jack Ruby relationship, so they were content to have Benavides take the credit. But I don't see how it makes any difference either way. The 10th Street shooting was fake and the witnesses were hired liars.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Tue Oct 3 06:40:26 2023
    On Mon, 2 Oct 2023 18:02:48 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davevonpein@aol.com> wrote:

"On Friday, November 22, 1963...I was headed north on Marsalis and turned west on 10th Street. I traveled about a block and noticed a Dallas police squad car stopped in the traffic lane headed east on 10th Street. I saw a police officer lying next to
    the left front wheel. I stopped my car and got out to go to the scene. I looked at my watch and it said 1:10 pm. Several people were at the scene. When I got there the first thing I did was try to help the officer. He appeared beyond help to me. A man
    was trying to use the radio in the squad car but stated he didn't know how to operate it. I know how and took the radio from him. I said, "Hello, operator. A police officer has been shot here." The dispatcher asked for the location. I found out the
    location and told the dispatcher what it was." --T.F. Bowley; 12/2/63

It's refreshing to see Von Penis quoting & citing eyewitnesses. Of
    course, he doesn't BELIEVE what he cited. He doesn't BELIEVE what
    Bowley said... He can't... it conflicts with the WCR.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Tue Oct 3 09:30:05 2023
    On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 1:24:41 AM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    "Someone was keying the mic for about ninety seconds before Bowley made his report." ...Dale Myers lackey, Bill Brown.

You can hear for yourself here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=744VxKTqQ3k the relevant portion of the recording. Nobody is keying the mic "for about 90 seconds." Almost all of the 90 seconds is filled with police transmissions and silence. One could
    speculate that the few apparent isolated keyings are from Benavides, but there is no evidence that they have anything to do with 10th Street. That is speculation. And it is not the continuous keying indicated by Brown. It does not sound like somebody

More interesting is, "Unit 47 is in the basement if somebody needs it." Listen carefully to the Dispatcher's intense "10-4." This is the last complete transmission we hear before the 10th Street report.

This is the only interesting passage in the whole thread here. What "basement"? And who is Unit 47? Youth Want To Know... and so do I...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Tue Oct 3 10:09:04 2023
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 12:30:07 PM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:
    This is the only interesting passage in the whole thread here. What "basement"? And who is Unit 47? Youth Want To Know... and so do I...

My guess is the "basement" is the basement garage and Unit 47 is a cruiser. That's just a guess, mind you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Tue Oct 3 20:10:21 2023

There is a "unit 47." In the transcripts he is identified as Patrolman W. F. Morris. But at 1:16 he takes a call, "Signal 9, contact the manager, 4916 Live Oak. 1:16." So why would he 1 minute later be in the basement? And the speaker refers to Unit 47
    as "it," even though the transcripts might say "him." There's something weird about it, and I think it's a message relayed to the Dispatcher that he's about to get the Tippit shooting call.Because it just doesn't make sense as a normal thing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Oct 5 00:33:06 2023
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 11:10:22 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

You can hear for yourself here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=744VxKTqQ3k the relevant portion of the recording. Nobody is keying the mic "for about 90 seconds." Almost all of the 90 seconds is filled with police transmissions and silence. One
    could speculate that the few apparent isolated keyings are from Benavides, but there is no evidence that they have anything to do with 10th Street. That is speculation. And it is not the continuous keying indicated by Brown. It does not sound like
    somebody frantically trying to contact the police.

There is a "unit 47." In the transcripts he is identified as Patrolman W. F. Morris. But at 1:16 he takes a call, "Signal 9, contact the manager, 4916 Live Oak. 1:16." So why would he 1 minute later be in the basement? And the speaker refers to Unit 47
    as "it," even though the transcripts might say "him." There's something weird about it, and I think it's a message relayed to the Dispatcher that he's about to get the Tippit shooting call.Because it just doesn't make sense as a normal thing.
    Oh the joy! Now I have a video to explain Unit 47 being in the basement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvuzJULR7qE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Oct 5 09:04:50 2023
    On Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 12:33:07 AM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 11:10:22 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

You can hear for yourself here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=744VxKTqQ3k the relevant portion of the recording. Nobody is keying the mic "for about 90 seconds." Almost all of the 90 seconds is filled with police transmissions and silence. One
    could speculate that the few apparent isolated keyings are from Benavides, but there is no evidence that they have anything to do with 10th Street. That is speculation. And it is not the continuous keying indicated by Brown. It does not sound like
    somebody frantically trying to contact the police.

There is a "unit 47." In the transcripts he is identified as Patrolman W. F. Morris. But at 1:16 he takes a call, "Signal 9, contact the manager, 4916 Live Oak. 1:16." So why would he 1 minute later be in the basement? And the speaker refers to Unit
    47 as "it," even though the transcripts might say "him." There's something weird about it, and I think it's a message relayed to the Dispatcher that he's about to get the Tippit shooting call.Because it just doesn't make sense as a normal thing.
    Oh the joy! Now I have a video to explain Unit 47 being in the basement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvuzJULR7qE

Interesting. I'm looking at the Tippit tale again myself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Oct 8 03:09:10 2023
    On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 5:33:09 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Clown Brown sayeth:

A second point is that when someone keys the mic, there's no way of knowing what unit the keying was coming from.
    Anyone ( including Myers ) who says it was coming from Tippit's mic is SPECULATING that.

Yes. It is speculation by Official Storyteller Myers in support of TF Bowley over Benavides. Myers must like Bowley more than he likes Benavides, because I don't see what difference it makes otherwise. There's no reason to present speculation as fact
    here, unless you want to promote the one over the other. And Bowley was the one celebrated in mainstream media decades later and by the DPD as the guy who got on the radio. He seems to be the Official Story favorite here, for whatever reason.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Oct 8 02:33:07 2023
    Clown Brown sayeth:

A second point is that when someone keys the mic, there's no way of knowing what unit the keying was coming from.
    Anyone ( including Myers ) who says it was coming from Tippit's mic is SPECULATING that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05