• Tom Gram, Too Respectful, But Barking Up The Right Liar Myers Tree

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 30 16:12:03 2023
    Tom Gram:

I asked this in another thread, I think to Greg D., but do you know if Myers has ever released tapes of any of his interviews? This “paraphrased quote” business does not inspire confidence in the accuracy of Myers’ reporting.

Myers has supposedly conducted hundreds of interviews with witnesses, witness family members, and other key persons involved in the case. Other JFK researchers get crucified for not making that type of research available for peer review. Myers should be
    held to the same standard, but for whatever reason his persistent anti-transparent behavior has been largely ignored, other than his refusal to release the parameters of his single bullet animation.

Sure he has done some valuable work, but the real value of Myers’ research is the unfiltered raw data: witness interview tapes, 3D modeling data, dictabelt calculations, etc. etc. etc. Myers as far as I know has never released any of that material to
    the public. Why not?

Basically, I agree that Myers’ interviews are worthless as reported; and until he starts exposing his work to real scrutiny by other researchers, I don’t think it’s unfair to assume that he’s withholding information to protect his own credibility.

Edited September 17 by Tom Gram

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)