• Doudna Steals My Work Under "Fair Use" And Twists It Towards Prayer Man

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 07:14:24 2023
    Greg Doudna has pulled a creepy move and stolen my work and posted it on the Education Forum...And to add insult to injury he has done so under the cowardly logic that it is "fair use" while giving copyright rights for my interview and discovery to
    Gilbride because he published it in his book...So not only has Doudna robbed me but he has also assigned the rights for my discovery to someone else...To further the insult he then misquotes my research out of context and tries to make the case that my
    discovery proves Prayer Man was Oswald...

Sandy Larsen was the leader of an Education Forum action against David Von Pein when David was taking quotes from Education Forum posts and posting them on his website...Larsen spoke in haughty righteous moral terms that Von Pein had violated what Larsen
    thought were high moral principles and therefore deserved sequestration...Larsen led the charge against Von Pein on the Education Forum and the servile James Gordon followed-through by banning Von Pein...However when Doudna turns around and does the same
    thing - and therefore violates the exact same principles the crooks on the Education Forum pretended to take moral exception to - against me it is OK and I can be similarly raped and pillaged no problem with no protest...It is OK to strip the coins and
    jewels from my pockets before sending me to the gas chamber and say you are doing it under "fair use"...Never mind that I cannot defend the bastardization and deliberate misinterpretation of my own work that Doudna now assigns credit to someone else for..
    .You have to remember - those Education Forum people operate by high principles...

In a mish mash of evidence revision, misquotes, and evidence wishing Doudna contorts the real meaning of my interview in to support of the Prayer Man theory...This is beyond the pale and an insult to the intelligence of any self-respecting intelligent
    researcher...James Gordon has made sure this insanity is protected under his estimation of how the site should conduct itself and the site members make no protest to this assault on the forum's integrity...After using false rules violation accusations to
    remove me from the site the site then gives me no opportunity to contest this outright public molesting of my work...Even though the forum banned Von Pein for doing much less, and did so under sanctimonious protest, I am not given the "fair use"
    opportunity to defend my own very important discovery as it is raped in front of me with Gordon's full approval...You see under Gordon the definition of "fair use" means that people are allowed to steal my work, misattribute its rights to someone else,
    and then twist its meaning to the exact opposite of what it really discovered, all while the moderation and management stands by silent...And those idiots are saying I failed THEIR standards...

Doudna achieves this by several outright strategic lies - which is typical of the Prayer Man gang...Carolyn Arnold did not say the things Doudna dishonestly inserts...Arnold said one thing and one thing only...She said that she told FBI 12:25 in the 2nd
    Floor Lunch Room and FBI changed it to 12:15 in the Lobby...The second strategic lie Doudna asserts is having Stanton encounter Oswald by the front stairs...Stanton did not encounter Oswald by the front stairs...Stanton saw Oswald through the same
    Vestibule window Baker did when she was leaving the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Doudna forgets to include the part of my research where Reid giving progress reports for the motorcade's progress to the ladies in the Lunch Room was part of a CIA operation to
    hide Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Doudna dishonestly ignores that Oswald was obviously hiding on the NW 2nd Floor staircase landing waiting for Mrs Reid to clear the ladies out...Doudna also dishonestly ignores Stanton hearing Oswald say he
    intended to go back in to the "Break Room"...That important witnessing wasn't in the interview Doudna quoted and Gilbride didn't quite fully translate...I am the source of that interview and I am being criminally denied access to my own work...Wanda told
    me that Sarah heard Oswald say he was not going down to watch the motorcade but was going back in to the "Break Room" instead...Doudna is aware of that but he deliberately omits it by quoting Gilbride in order to take advantage of Gilbride falling short
    of everything I discovered...Doudna also fails to convey that FBI lied and erased Stanton's witnessing like it did with many other dangerous witnesses...So, the Education Forum is allowing Doudna to violate everything it cited when it punished Von Pein...
    The forum is intentionally allowing the worst of the moral violations it protested against with Von Pein when it allows my very important discovery to be intentionally misconstrued by Doudna...That "Break Room" was very obviously the 2nd Floor Lunch Room
    and it solves the Conspiracy in the Depository...The Education Forum has allowed Doudna to disfigure and pervert my research by changing it in to that abominable Prayer Man crap...It is literally enforcing a Cinque standard over the solving of the case
    all so it can serve that fool Gordon...That son of a bitch DiEugenio could bail me out and correct this with some simple support but Jim is a dark bastard who operates by destroying all competition...It is the same compulsion that has resulted in his
    obese body...He just can't turn it off...The research community is a gang of dirty crooks...

The research community will damn its soul with this and never recover its credibility...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 08:52:30 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 11:34:11 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

The Prayer Man creeps only operate where flagrant censorship stops their correct refuters from posting...

The obvious troll Robert Johnson can't answer the substantial points that Doudna lied and inserted the false claim that Stanton saw Oswald by the front steps...The front staircase had a wall between the elevator and the steps...Stanton would have taken
    the passenger elevator before she ever got to the front steps...Robert Johnson ignores my information about Mrs Reid and how Stanton obviously caught Oswald waiting for Mrs Reid to clear the 2nd Floor Lunch Room so he could be in there alone...That means
    Oswald was by the NW staircase right outside the same 2nd Floor Lunch Room he told Stanton he intended to go back in to...Stanton was probably exiting the 2nd Floor Lunch Room when she sighted Oswald out on the staircase landing...It makes sense that
    Oswald would wait near the Break Room he was waiting to be cleared...Doudna also quoted the FBI lie that Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald in the Lobby at 12:15...Arnold was clear to Golz that she told FBI 12:25 in the same 2nd Floor Lunch Room that
    Oswald told Stanton he intended to go back in to...Robert Johnson is moronically mute in response to this and enters idiotic juvenile trolling instead...These are the type of people (trolls) Greg Parker's forum produces...Robert Johnson and Doudna back
    FBI lies against some of the most important conspiracy witnesses...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Sep 29 09:00:10 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 11:40:04 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 10:14:26 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Your pal Gilbride robbed you by taking your discovery and putting it in his book without giving you credit.
    Doudna cited Gilbride because his book was his only source and it was Gilbride who failed to give you credit.
    Go cry to Gilbride.

Idiot

You're not a credible researcher if that cheap back-stab is all you get out of my important discovery...

Gil, anyone can see you respond with cheap trolling and avoid the substantial parts of my post because you are out of your league and are a cheap hack who depends on the crutch of the clique...No serious, credible researcher would troll the serious
    evidence I discussed and reduce it to the internet comments trolling you do...

You motherfuckers like to kick a person who is down and can't defend himself because of dirty banning...I would destroy Doudna if given a fair chance to defend my research on the Education Forum...Those cowards know that is the real reason they banned me.

There's Gil Jesus right on cue attacking the researcher who found the most important conspiracy evidence discovery of our time and was banned and ignored for it by the so-called conspiracy research community because it disproved that idiotic Greg Parker
    Prayer Man theory...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Sep 30 08:29:40 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 12:33:10 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Don't lie Gil...You've been attacking me since the first day I started correcting your highly-flawed research that backed FBI lies against some of the most important conspiracy witnesses...

Just so you know, Gilbride did credit me in his book and was one of only two JFK researchers to recognize my highly important discovery...I realize that you yourself are a weak researcher so you suck-up to the clique as a crutch and that is why you didn'
    t recognize my discovery and stupidly attacked it with phony demands for sourcing...Palamara was the second researcher who gave my research a full page in his book but then failed to defend me on the Education Forum...

No, not good enough Gil...You and just about everyone failed to back me up against wrongful banning on the Education Forum and you even pulled the low move of taunting me over it and therefore giving approval to Gordon's outright censorship...You even
    side with the demented ROKC troll Robert Johnson...Nope...Credible JFK researchers defend each other and their good evidence and it can be rightly said at this moment that the failure of the current Prayer Man thread on the Education Forum to present the
    best material on Prayer Man is directly due to Gordon censoring me and banning me...The outrage of this is Gordon actually had the stupid balls to accuse me of not living up to the site's standards when the reality is it is Gordon's ignorance and
    tyrannical moderation that has failed the best standard and is currently preventing the best evidence from being shown...It is the blind leading the blind and they are pretending my evidence doesn't exist and none of you cowardly bastards, who obey
    Gordon's orders for censorship, have done anything to change that like any credible research community would require...There's not one of you cowardly bastards who has the balls to go up to that son of a bitch Gordon and ask him what about Brian Doyle's
    research and why is it being excluded?...YOU are directly responsible for the failure in research that that stupid son of a bitch Gordon is currently guarding...All researchers of your level are responsible for good evidence and the JFK internet is a
    children's game of idiots using dirty censorship to protect their flawed claims...The Education Forum claims to be a JFK assassination debate board but then when someone comes and effectively does that and disproves a 95% majority he gets banned and
    ignored...All under that fool Gordon and his need to gain approval by stupidly defending the majority over good evidence...

Because I am being censored Doudna is getting away with running roughshod across several key points of evidence that refute his claims...The current discussion is such a farce that no one points out to Doudna that the "Large Featured Figure" he is
    calling Stanton has been shown on MacRae's site to be a man in a suit and tie...That is how stupid the community has become while Gordon gets away with the murder of saying he's protecting the best practices when in fact he's doing just the opposite and
    is doing so with an iron grip in order to desperately prevent this from being shown...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Oct 6 13:08:38 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 11:29:42 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 12:33:10 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Doudna is over on the Education Forum now saying Stanton is behind "Large Framed Figure" who is standing to the left of Frazier...However Doudna forgets he was just recently calling Large Framed Figure Stanton...In fact that's why he said the person had
    a large frame - because they were Stanton and had Stanton's large figure...Now Doudna realizes the person he was calling Large Framed Figure is a man...Alan Ford posted a clearer version of the Darnell frame in which Doudna sees Large Framed Figure and
    you can see the person is a man in a suit and tie...Now Doudna is sticking to his guns but doing so behind Large Framed Figure...This make it up as you go along farcical research is encouraged and hosted by James Gordon on the Education Forum...

Another farce Doudna commits is he now has Oswald going from the front steps as Prayer Man and up the front SouthEast staircase...Doudna then has Oswald cross the 2nd Floor and go to the Lunch Room Vestibule where he is seen by Baker and the 2nd Floor
    Lunch Room Encounter occurs...Doudna claims that Baker caught Oswald as he was going back down to the 1st Floor...So, in other words, Doudna is saying Oswald went up to the 2nd Floor and crossed it in order to go to the destination of the 1st Floor rear
    exit...Kind of a crazy route to take if you wanted to go out the back of the Depository on the 1st Floor...

In this James Gordon-overseen farce Doudna ignores that both Lovelady and Frazier put Stanton in the Prayer Man spot at the time of the Prayer Man photography...Doudna ignores that Prayer Man is Stanton's 5 foot 4 height and has an exactly matching dress
    sleeve as Stanton in Owens...Doudna ignores that Stanton's obese features can be seen on Prayer Man...Doudna ignores the Scoop Dress Neckline Davidson discovered on Prayer Man that cinches Prayer Man being Stanton...

Odisio is Bart Kamp's self-assigned PR man...Right now Odisio is on the Education Forum saying any kind of crazy crap is OK as long as it keeps Oswald from the 6th Floor...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05