• DiEugenio Backs Kamp's Bogus Prayer Man Book On Education Forum

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 27 07:18:32 2023
    DiEugenio has come out and endorsed Bart Kamp's bogus Prayer Man book on the Education Forum...This is the same Jim DiEugenio who, when I discovered Sarah Stanton's family photo showing her obesity, commented "To be honest with you when I first saw the
    Prayer Man image I thought the person being called Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald"...When I told DiEugenio to please post that on the Education Forum where it would do some good he responded by putting me on block and telling Gordon banning me
    was the right thing to do...Jim D is one of the most dishonest people I have ever encountered in my life experience...He's a dirty son of a bitch who uses disingenuous fancy writing to manipulate the research community like he is doing here...

As the above shows, Jim knows Kamp's Prayer Man thesis is bullshit but that doesn't stop him from defending it on the Education Forum...Jim knows the moderation is biased in favor of Prayer Man so he manipulates it by aggressively accusing Kamp's correct
    critics of "attacking without having read the book"...What Jim is doing is dog whistling to his trained servant Gordon that anyone who points out Kamp is full of shit and ignoring the evidence that proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton will be accused of
    not reading the book and deleted like that piece of shit Gordon does to anyone who stands up and points out what bullshit the Prayer Man theory is...Jim keeps Gordon handy for anyone who steps up and asks him "Hey, wait a minute...Aren't you the same guy
    who admitted Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald?...Isn't it a little less than honest for you to not admit that in your posts?"...

This is the purpose of the clique and its censorship of its correct critics...So the main mafia motherfucker Jim D can come in and manipulate it with no opposition...So Jim can write his disingenuous bullshit unopposed and pretend he doesn't know better..

There is Jim DiEugenio in full bloom betraying the credible JFK research community with a praising review of one of the worst research damage-ers and disrupters, the delinquent punk Bart Kamp and his long-disproven Prayer Man theory... And there are Jim'
    s predictable sycophants right on time playing dumb and letting him get away with it a high cost to credible JFK research...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Sep 27 09:30:47 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 10:18:34 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

There is Jim DiEugenio in full bloom betraying the credible JFK research community with a praising review of one of the worst research damage-ers and disrupters, the delinquent punk Bart Kamp and his long-disproven Prayer Man theory... And there are
    Jim's predictable sycophants right on time playing dumb and letting him get away with it a high cost to credible JFK research...

Your endless ranting about how bad Kamp's book is will only serve to drive the curious into buying it.
    Bart owes you a debt of gratitude.
    You're a hell of a salesman.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Sep 27 16:36:50 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 12:30:49 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

You're a dishonest piece of shit Gil who can't answer the significance of DiEugenio admitting that I had proven Prayer Man is Stanton but then misleading the public by backing up Kamp and his bogus book that promotes a bogus theory...

But I understand since you are obviously a DiEugenio ass-kisser who remains faithful to Jim D so you can continue to gain favor for your ass-kissing...It's all part of being a member in the clique...You're the kind of scumbag who doesn't care if Jim is a
    dirty hypocrite as long as you get membership in the club...

You're just proving my point since all the evidence is with me yet it has no effect on you even though you pretend to demand a high level of evidence...

There's Gil serving the infamous troll and evidence hoaxer Bart Kamp right on cue as long as it gives his lame research favoritism...Gil will sell his soul to anyone cheap...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Sep 27 22:10:42 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 9:36:52 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:
    You're a dishonest piece of shit Gil who can't answer the significance of DiEugenio admitting that I had proven Prayer Man is Stanton but then misleading the public by backing up Kamp and his bogus book that promotes a bogus theory...

But I understand since you are obviously a DiEugenio ass-kisser who remains faithful to Jim D so you can continue to gain favor for your ass-kissing...It's all part of being a member in the clique...You're the kind of scumbag who doesn't care if Jim is
    a dirty hypocrite as long as you get membership in the club...

You're just proving my point since all the evidence is with me yet it has no effect on you even though you pretend to demand a high level of evidence...

There's Gil serving the infamous troll and evidence hoaxer Bart Kamp right on cue as long as it gives his lame research favoritism...Gil will sell his soul to anyone cheap...

It just occurred to me, Brian. Every other "outsider" who declares war on the establishment and is the only person who can save the day, usually attracts a cult following. Some even become prez.

But not you. You remain alone with no following at all. That takes a special kind of talent - indeed, a special kind of person - especially on the web.

There. I said it. You're a very "special" person, Brian.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Thu Sep 28 06:14:09 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 1:10:44 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 9:36:52 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:

You're trolling Greg...

The reason you are avoiding the on-topic subject of DiEugenio being allowed to both admit and not admit Prayer Man is Stanton, and being allowed to censor and destroy a person he knows is innocent...And being allowed to admit Prayer Man is Stanton yet
    still go promote Kamp saying it is Oswald on the Education Forum, is because you know I am correct and know Jim D is a dirty demagogue-ic bastard who is only looking for clicks and ratings...These people are a dirty gang who operate by banning and
    excluding the person who disproved them and then ignoring his evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05