• Tippit-scene wallet belonged to...

From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 21:23:12 2023
    Researchers may have been thrown off the track thanks to references like this in Myers' "With Malice": "Scoggins later testified that he didn't talk to police... after returning to the scene" with Callaway (p303). And indeed Scoggins did testify, "I
    contacted my supervisor, and they wanted me to come into the office and make a statement, and so I did... the cab company. One of the supervisors got a statement of it, and he asked me, did the police, did I give them a statement, and I told him no,
    because... and he said, 'Well, why didn't you?'. I said, 'They didn't ask me. They talked with everybody else'." Hence, Myers' "he didn't talk to police." (Hearings v3p332)

Myers was apparently satisfied and stopped right there as he looked over Scoggins' testimony. If he had ventured just five pages further, he would have come across this surprising passage: "I saw [Mrs. Markham] talking to the policemen after I came
    back... I had got in the car and toured the neighborhood, and then the policemen came along, and I left my cab setting down there and got in a car with them and left the scene." (p337)

Scoggins, then, actually gives Myers two choices re his actions just after returning to the Tippit scene. Which version is the right one? Double checking. Myers has Scoggins and Callaway returning to the scene about 1:23 (p385) So, in Version One,
    Scoggins would have left for the office in his cab about 1:25. Meanwhile, in Version Two, FBI agent Robert Barrett arrives at the Tippit scene--photo of that on page 155--at 1:42. Myers: "According to Barrett, upon his arrival in Oak Cliff he parked
    across from Scoggins' cab near Tenth & Patton..." (p288) Myers makes no comment on this contradiction of Version One. If the latter was on the money, Scoggins' cab would hardly still have been there at 1:42.

More substantiation of Version Two: Callaway re the cab ride with Scoggins: "So I went with Scoggins in the taxicab, went up to 10th, Crawford, from Crawford up to Jefferson, and down Jefferson to Beckley. And we turned on Beckley." (v3p354) Myers: "
    On one of the side streets just east of Beckley private security officer Ken Holmes & his companion Bill Wheless caught up with the cab & forced it to a stop." (p169, WM 2nd ed.) So the Scoggins-Callaway chase was stopped near Beckley.

At 1:26, DPD Sgt. Gerald Hill radioed: "I'm at 12th & Beckley now. I have a man in the car with me that can identify the suspect..." (DPD radio logs)

Hill, then, was one of the "policemen" that Scoggins "left the scene" with. And Scoggins directed him to the location where he and Callaway had been intercepted. He had been continuing the chase.

The wallet. DPD Sgt. Kenneth Croy: "There was a report that a cab driver had picked up Tippit's gun and had left, presumably. They don't know whether he was the one that had shot Tippit..." (v12p202) Certainly, if Scoggins was, at first, wrongly
    suspected of being the shooter, the police would have wanted to see his wallet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Sat Sep 23 21:50:02 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 12:23:14 AM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:
    Researchers may have been thrown off the track thanks to references like this in Myers' "With Malice": "Scoggins later testified that he didn't talk to police... after returning to the scene" with Callaway (p303). And indeed Scoggins did testify, "I
    contacted my supervisor, and they wanted me to come into the office and make a statement, and so I did... the cab company. One of the supervisors got a statement of it, and he asked me, did the police, did I give them a statement, and I told him no,
    because... and he said, 'Well, why didn't you?'. I said, 'They didn't ask me. They talked with everybody else'." Hence, Myers' "he didn't talk to police." (Hearings v3p332)

Myers was apparently satisfied and stopped right there as he looked over Scoggins' testimony. If he had ventured just five pages further, he would have come across this surprising passage: "I saw [Mrs. Markham] talking to the policemen after I came
    back... I had got in the car and toured the neighborhood, and then the policemen came along, and I left my cab setting down there and got in a car with them and left the scene." (p337)

Scoggins, then, actually gives Myers two choices re his actions just after returning to the Tippit scene. Which version is the right one? Double checking. Myers has Scoggins and Callaway returning to the scene about 1:23 (p385) So, in Version One,
    Scoggins would have left for the office in his cab about 1:25. Meanwhile, in Version Two, FBI agent Robert Barrett arrives at the Tippit scene--photo of that on page 155--at 1:42. Myers: "According to Barrett, upon his arrival in Oak Cliff he parked
    across from Scoggins' cab near Tenth & Patton..." (p288) Myers makes no comment on this contradiction of Version One. If the latter was on the money, Scoggins' cab would hardly still have been there at 1:42.

More substantiation of Version Two: Callaway re the cab ride with Scoggins: "So I went with Scoggins in the taxicab, went up to 10th, Crawford, from Crawford up to Jefferson, and down Jefferson to Beckley. And we turned on Beckley." (v3p354) Myers: "On
    one of the side streets just east of Beckley private security officer Ken Holmes & his companion Bill Wheless caught up with the cab & forced it to a stop." (p169, WM 2nd ed.) So the Scoggins-Callaway chase was stopped near Beckley.

At 1:26, DPD Sgt. Gerald Hill radioed: "I'm at 12th & Beckley now. I have a man in the car with me that can identify the suspect..." (DPD radio logs)

Hill, then, was one of the "policemen" that Scoggins "left the scene" with. And Scoggins directed him to the location where he and Callaway had been intercepted. He had been continuing the chase.

The wallet. DPD Sgt. Kenneth Croy: "There was a report that a cab driver had picked up Tippit's gun and had left, presumably. They don't know whether he was the one that had shot Tippit..." (v12p202) Certainly, if Scoggins was, at first, wrongly

The Scoggins wallet thing might be true, but I wouldn't rely on Callaway's description of the route that the cab took while chasing the suspect, that which gets you to 12th and Beckley. Scoggins told the Secret Service that they went north, in the
    opposite direction of the fleeing suspect, and not just to turn around and go south. They stayed north. Hill "and Scoggins" being at 12th and Beckley doesn't necessarily mean that Scoggins and Callaway had been stopped there, and there 's no credible
    evidence that they were stopped anywhere. There's just the blather of Croy and the lies of Myers. It can only result in error to rely upon Myers for anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Sep 23 21:56:05 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 2:50:04 PM UTC+10, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

More substantiation of Version Two: Callaway re the cab ride with Scoggins: "So I went with Scoggins in the taxicab, went up to 10th, Crawford, from Crawford up to Jefferson, and down Jefferson to Beckley. And we turned on Beckley." (v3p354) Myers: "
    On one of the side streets just east of Beckley private security officer Ken Holmes & his companion Bill Wheless caught up with the cab & forced it to a stop." (p169, WM 2nd ed.) So the Scoggins-Callaway chase was stopped near Beckley.

The Scoggins wallet thing might be true, but I wouldn't rely on Callaway's description of the route that the cab took while chasing the suspect, that which gets you to 12th and Beckley. Scoggins told the Secret Service that they went north, in the
    opposite direction of the fleeing suspect, and not just to turn around and go south. They stayed north. Hill "and Scoggins" being at 12th and Beckley doesn't necessarily mean that Scoggins and Callaway had been stopped there, and there 's no credible
    evidence that they were stopped anywhere. There's just the blather of Croy and the lies of Myers. It can only result in error to rely upon Myers for anything.

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t2780-the-found-wallet-at-the-tippit-site

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Sep 23 23:55:52 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 12:56:07 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    Researchers may have been thrown off the track thanks to references like this in Myers' "With Malice": "Scoggins later testified that he didn't talk to police... after returning to the scene" with Callaway (p303). And indeed Scoggins did testify, "
    I contacted my supervisor, and they wanted me to come into the office and make a statement, and so I did... the cab company. One of the supervisors got a statement of it, and he asked me, did the police, did I give them a statement, and I told him no,

More substantiation of Version Two: Callaway re the cab ride with Scoggins: "So I went with Scoggins in the taxicab, went up to 10th, Crawford, from Crawford up to Jefferson, and down Jefferson to Beckley. And we turned on Beckley." (v3p354) Myers:
    "On one of the side streets just east of Beckley private security officer Ken Holmes & his companion Bill Wheless caught up with the cab & forced it to a stop." (p169, WM 2nd ed.) So the Scoggins-Callaway chase was stopped near Beckley.

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t2780-the-found-wallet-at-the-tippit-site

It seems to me that if the wallet had belonged to Scoggins or to Tippit or to Oswald, that this would have been made known early on, since such information would not have had conspiratorial implications and would not have challenged the Official Story.
    And we do have Reiland saying early on that it was the officer's wallet. Maybe Reiland just said that as a supposition. Maybe he was told to say that. Or maybe it was an officer's wallet, but not Tippit's. That's the interpretation I favor. If it was
    some other officer's wallet, that information would have conspiratorial implications, and would therefore be suppressed, as it apparently was. I view the later revelations about the wallet to be bullshit disinformation from the mouths of perennial JFK
    assassination clowns. I think it was some other officer's wallet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Sun Sep 24 04:53:31 2023

More substantiation of Version Two: Callaway re the cab ride with Scoggins: "So I went with Scoggins in the taxicab, went up to 10th, Crawford, from Crawford up to Jefferson, and down Jefferson to Beckley. And we turned on Beckley." (v3p354) Myers: "On
    one of the side streets just east of Beckley private security officer Ken Holmes & his companion Bill Wheless caught up with the cab & forced it to a stop." (p169, WM 2nd ed.) So the Scoggins-Callaway chase was stopped near Beckley.

Don continues to obsess over trivial matters and does so incorrectly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Sep 24 14:02:32 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 4:53:33 AM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:

If you thought this was trivial you don't know how to read.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sun Sep 24 14:12:16 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 11:55:53 PM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 12:56:07 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    Researchers may have been thrown off the track thanks to references like this in Myers' "With Malice": "Scoggins later testified that he didn't talk to police... after returning to the scene" with Callaway (p303). And indeed Scoggins did testify,
    "I contacted my supervisor, and they wanted me to come into the office and make a statement, and so I did... the cab company. One of the supervisors got a statement of it, and he asked me, did the police, did I give them a statement, and I told him no,

Myers was apparently satisfied and stopped right there as he looked over Scoggins' testimony. If he had ventured just five pages further, he would have come across this surprising passage: "I saw [Mrs. Markham] talking to the policemen after I
    came back... I had got in the car and toured the neighborhood, and then the policemen came along, and I left my cab setting down there and got in a car with them and left the scene." (p337)

More substantiation of Version Two: Callaway re the cab ride with Scoggins: "So I went with Scoggins in the taxicab, went up to 10th, Crawford, from Crawford up to Jefferson, and down Jefferson to Beckley. And we turned on Beckley." (v3p354)
    Myers: "On one of the side streets just east of Beckley private security officer Ken Holmes & his companion Bill Wheless caught up with the cab & forced it to a stop." (p169, WM 2nd ed.) So the Scoggins-Callaway chase was stopped near Beckley.

It seems to me that if the wallet had belonged to Scoggins or to Tippit or to Oswald, that this would have been made known early on, since such information would not have had conspiratorial implications and would not have challenged the Official Story.

But it does challenge the official story. The latter has it that Scoggins left the scene at 1:23 & went back to the taxi office, without talking to police. That is supposed to explain why he did not attend any of the 3 Friday lineups. The cops didn't
    get in touch with him. But not only did he talk to officers at the scene, about 1:24. He rode with one or two in a continuing search for the killer. Scoggins' 24-hour delay, then, in IDing Oswald suggests strongly that he had seen the real killer,
    and it wasn't Oswald. That delay is a game changer.

dcw

And we do have Reiland saying early on that it was the officer's wallet. Maybe Reiland just said that as a supposition. Maybe he was told to say that. Or maybe it was an officer's wallet, but not Tippit's. That's the interpretation I favor. If it was
    some other officer's wallet, that information would have conspiratorial implications, and would therefore be suppressed, as it apparently was. I view the later revelations about the wallet to be bullshit disinformation from the mouths of perennial JFK
    assassination clowns. I think it was some other officer's wallet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sun Sep 24 14:39:12 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 9:56:07 PM UTC-7, Greg Parker wrote:
    Researchers may have been thrown off the track thanks to references like this in Myers' "With Malice": "Scoggins later testified that he didn't talk to police... after returning to the scene" with Callaway (p303). And indeed Scoggins did testify, "
    I contacted my supervisor, and they wanted me to come into the office and make a statement, and so I did... the cab company. One of the supervisors got a statement of it, and he asked me, did the police, did I give them a statement, and I told him no,

More substantiation of Version Two: Callaway re the cab ride with Scoggins: "So I went with Scoggins in the taxicab, went up to 10th, Crawford, from Crawford up to Jefferson, and down Jefferson to Beckley. And we turned on Beckley." (v3p354) Myers:
    "On one of the side streets just east of Beckley private security officer Ken Holmes & his companion Bill Wheless caught up with the cab & forced it to a stop." (p169, WM 2nd ed.) So the Scoggins-Callaway chase was stopped near Beckley.

And thank you for that

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sun Sep 24 14:29:33 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 9:50:04 PM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

opposite direction of the fleeing suspect, and not just to turn around and go south. They stayed north.

I recall you brought this up before, and I think I based a possible Benavides narrative on it and on Benavides' reference to the church lawn. But I can't find the SS report, if I had it then. I have 5 or 6 FBI reports on Scoggins, but no SS report.
    Could you post that? I suppose that all I actually need is Scoggins' Version Two story, from the Hearings, to challenge the validity of his delayed ID of Oswald. (See my other post here.) That and everyone's favorite FBI guy Barrett's noticing, at 1:
    42, that Scoggins' cab was still at the scene then. I thank Dale M for that revealing tidbit! Didn't he realize it undermined the Official Scoggins story?

Hill "and Scoggins" being at 12th and Beckley doesn't necessarily mean that Scoggins and Callaway had been stopped there, and there 's no credible evidence that they were stopped anywhere.

In a 3/17/64 FBI report, Scoggins says that "[he and Callaway] met some officers in the area, not at the scene, told them what they had seen and that they had the officer's gun. They were returned to the scene by these officers."

dcw

There's just the blather of Croy and the lies of Myers. It can only result in error to rely upon Myers for anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Sun Sep 24 18:37:02 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 5:29:35 PM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:

opposite direction of the fleeing suspect, and not just to turn around and go south. They stayed north.
    I recall you brought this up before, and I think I based a possible Benavides narrative on it and on Benavides' reference to the church lawn. But I can't find the SS report, if I had it then. I have 5 or 6 FBI reports on Scoggins, but no SS report.
    Could you post that? I suppose that all I actually need is Scoggins' Version Two story, from the Hearings, to challenge the validity of his delayed ID of Oswald. (See my other post here.) That and everyone's favorite FBI guy Barrett's noticing, at 1:42,
    that Scoggins' cab was still at the scene then. I thank Dale M for that revealing tidbit! Didn't he realize it undermined the Official Scoggins story?
    Hill "and Scoggins" being at 12th and Beckley doesn't necessarily mean that Scoggins and Callaway had been stopped there, and there 's no credible evidence that they were stopped anywhere.
    In a 3/17/64 FBI report, Scoggins says that "[he and Callaway] met some officers in the area, not at the scene, told them what they had seen and that they had the officer's gun. They were returned to the scene by these officers."
    Well maybe I'm parsing the words here, but meeting some officers does not mean that they were stopped by the officers. Maybe Scoggins and Callaway accosted them. And being brought back to the scene doesn't mean that they didn't just drive back in the cab
    with the officers driving with them. But, yes, that could have happened at 12th and Beckley. And it certainly does not necessarily mean that these "officers" were Dale Myers' private detective. Maybe they were uniformed Dallas cops. Or maybe they were
    Gerald Hill and Jimmy Valentine. That wouldn't invalidate your interpretation, but I don't want to let Myers off here. Your point about challenging the Official Story seems unlikely to me, but I suppose it is possible. This is the SS report, and Scoggins
    never refuted it, and in his WC did not directly answer the question of where they went. https://postimg.cc/gxZrBzR3 Second to last paragraph. Scoggins, it seems to me, is emphasizing the counterintuitive nature of their searching direction.
    dcw
    There's just the blather of Croy and the lies of Myers. It can only result in error to rely upon Myers for anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Sep 25 08:04:42 2023
    On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 04:53:31 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Corbutt continues making empty claims he cannot cite for.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Mon Sep 25 13:47:02 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 6:37:03 PM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Researchers may have been thrown off the track thanks to references like this in Myers' "With Malice": "Scoggins later testified that he didn't talk to police... after returning to the scene" with Callaway (p303). And indeed Scoggins did testify,
    "I contacted my supervisor, and they wanted me to come into the office and make a statement, and so I did... the cab company. One of the supervisors got a statement of it, and he asked me, did the police, did I give them a statement, and I told him no,

Myers was apparently satisfied and stopped right there as he looked over Scoggins' testimony. If he had ventured just five pages further, he would have come across this surprising passage: "I saw [Mrs. Markham] talking to the policemen after I
    came back... I had got in the car and toured the neighborhood, and then the policemen came along, and I left my cab setting down there and got in a car with them and left the scene." (p337)

More substantiation of Version Two: Callaway re the cab ride with Scoggins: "So I went with Scoggins in the taxicab, went up to 10th, Crawford, from Crawford up to Jefferson, and down Jefferson to Beckley. And we turned on Beckley." (v3p354)
    Myers: "On one of the side streets just east of Beckley private security officer Ken Holmes & his companion Bill Wheless caught up with the cab & forced it to a stop." (p169, WM 2nd ed.) So the Scoggins-Callaway chase was stopped near Beckley.

Could you post that? I suppose that all I actually need is Scoggins' Version Two story, from the Hearings, to challenge the validity of his delayed ID of Oswald. (See my other post here.) That and everyone's favorite FBI guy Barrett's noticing, at 1:42,
    that Scoggins' cab was still at the scene then. I thank Dale M for that revealing tidbit! Didn't he realize it undermined the Official Scoggins story?
    Well maybe I'm parsing the words here, but meeting some officers does not mean that they were stopped by the officers. Maybe Scoggins and Callaway accosted them. And being brought back to the scene doesn't mean that they didn't just drive back in the
    cab with the officers driving with them. But, yes, that could have happened at 12th and Beckley.

The radiogram from Hill is the only solid info we have on the travels of C&S. The latter can concoct any itinerary they want. I'll go with the one that connects with the Beckley/Jefferson area, and Callaway's Commission testimony does that.

And it certainly does not necessarily mean that these "officers" were Dale Myers' private detective. Maybe they were uniformed Dallas cops. Or maybe they were Gerald Hill and Jimmy Valentine. That wouldn't invalidate your interpretation, but I don't
    want to let Myers off here.

I suppose it doesn't matter who, just where, in this case. I guess Myers doesn't bother me that much anymore. We had our epic donnybrook about 25 years ago. (It was posted on a website by Deanie (last name?), which may or may not still be online.)
    For him, the yield was that I may have been the better writer, but he had THE FACTS on his side. I'll graciously grant him the first part of that, but not the second. I only regret that the set-to gave him publicity for his forthcoming book, but I
    couldn't help that.

Your point about challenging the Official Story seems unlikely to me

Why is that? If Scoggins' cab is at the scene at 1:42, that means that Scoggins is not at Cabbie HQ. The cops wouldn't drive him there. I know he testified that he was "mixed up", but not so much that he couldn't drive.

, but I suppose it is possible. This is the SS report

Many thanks for that. Don't know why I didn't have it. I've had Norman's 12/2 SS affidavit forever, and there are some other 12/2 SS affidavits in Myers.

dcw

, and Scoggins never refuted it, and in his WC did not directly answer the question of where they went. https://postimg.cc/gxZrBzR3 Second to last paragraph. Scoggins, it seems to me, is emphasizing the counterintuitive nature of their searching
    direction.
    dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Mon Sep 25 20:54:35 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 4:47:04 PM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 6:37:03 PM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Researchers may have been thrown off the track thanks to references like this in Myers' "With Malice": "Scoggins later testified that he didn't talk to police... after returning to the scene" with Callaway (p303). And indeed Scoggins did
    testify, "I contacted my supervisor, and they wanted me to come into the office and make a statement, and so I did... the cab company. One of the supervisors got a statement of it, and he asked me, did the police, did I give them a statement, and I told
    him no, because... and he said, 'Well, why didn't you?'. I said, 'They didn't ask me. They talked with everybody else'." Hence, Myers' "he didn't talk to police." (Hearings v3p332)

Scoggins, then, actually gives Myers two choices re his actions just after returning to the Tippit scene. Which version is the right one? Double checking. Myers has Scoggins and Callaway returning to the scene about 1:23 (p385) So, in Version
    One, Scoggins would have left for the office in his cab about 1:25. Meanwhile, in Version Two, FBI agent Robert Barrett arrives at the Tippit scene--photo of that on page 155--at 1:42. Myers: "According to Barrett, upon his arrival in Oak Cliff he parked

The wallet. DPD Sgt. Kenneth Croy: "There was a report that a cab driver had picked up Tippit's gun and had left, presumably. They don't know whether he was the one that had shot Tippit..." (v12p202) Certainly, if Scoggins was, at first,
    wrongly suspected of being the shooter, the police would have wanted to see his wallet.
    The Scoggins wallet thing might be true, but I wouldn't rely on Callaway's description of the route that the cab took while chasing the suspect, that which gets you to 12th and Beckley. Scoggins told the Secret Service that they went north, in
    the opposite direction of the fleeing suspect, and not just to turn around and go south. They stayed north.
    Well maybe I'm parsing the words here, but meeting some officers does not mean that they were stopped by the officers. Maybe Scoggins and Callaway accosted them. And being brought back to the scene doesn't mean that they didn't just drive back in the
    cab with the officers driving with them. But, yes, that could have happened at 12th and Beckley.
    The radiogram from Hill is the only solid info we have on the travels of C&S. The latter can concoct any itinerary they want. I'll go with the one that connects with the Beckley/Jefferson area, and Callaway's Commission testimony does that.
    And it certainly does not necessarily mean that these "officers" were Dale Myers' private detective. Maybe they were uniformed Dallas cops. Or maybe they were Gerald Hill and Jimmy Valentine. That wouldn't invalidate your interpretation, but I don't
    want to let Myers off here.
    I suppose it doesn't matter who, just where, in this case. I guess Myers doesn't bother me that much anymore. We had our epic donnybrook about 25 years ago. (It was posted on a website by Deanie (last name?), which may or may not still be online.) For
    him, the yield was that I may have been the better writer, but he had THE FACTS on his side. I'll graciously grant him the first part of that, but not the second. I only regret that the set-to gave him publicity for his forthcoming book, but I couldn't
    help that.
    Your point about challenging the Official Story seems unlikely to me
    Why is that? If Scoggins' cab is at the scene at 1:42, that means that Scoggins is not at Cabbie HQ. The cops wouldn't drive him there. I know he testified that he was "mixed up", but not so much that he couldn't drive.
    It's not that you haven't worked out the explanation for Scoggins very nicely. You have. But your view seems to accept that Scoggins really is the random cabbie ex defense contractor employee who just happened to parked next to the flattened stop sign at
    the intersection to eat his lunch when car 10 and Oswald came by. I don't think so, and that changes everything.

, but I suppose it is possible. This is the SS report
    Many thanks for that. Don't know why I didn't have it. I've had Norman's 12/2 SS affidavit forever, and there are some other 12/2 SS affidavits in Myers.

dcw
    , and Scoggins never refuted it, and in his WC did not directly answer the question of where they went. https://postimg.cc/gxZrBzR3 Second to last paragraph. Scoggins, it seems to me, is emphasizing the counterintuitive nature of their searching
    direction.
    dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05