• Finally Some Fresh Air Of Sanity From Francios Carlier

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 07:02:35 2023
    Carlier wrote:

"60 years after the event, and some people are debating whether the second-floor encounter between Baker and Oswald really took place ?

I guess at the 70th anniversary those "researchers" will debate whether the assassination really took place in Dallas...

I have been studying the case for more than thirty-five years and have been a close witness to the whole "critics against the Warren Commission" decades-long story, reading every book and personally meting every known researcher along the way. I believe
    that one of the most tragic failings of the critics community has been that there precisely never was any type of "community" that would have cleaned up the ideas and set a high standard of quality of ideas !
    Nobody has done more harm to the "critics community" than the "new-generation", extreme conspiracy theorists themselves !"

What Carlier is correctly calling out there are the assholes who call themselves the research community on the internet...Mainly the Education Forum...The problem Carlier is highlighting is the age of the internet where clowns like Greg Parker and Bart
    Kamp use their access to the internet and establishment of websites in order to appear credible...Carlier is calling-out the Prayer Man gang and their domination and corruption of the internet...What Carlier is doing is calling-out the lack of credible
    Peer Review (thank you)...

The Education Forum upon which Carlier makes his long-needed protest is headed by one ignorant asshole named James Gordon who simply serves the majority and the majority happens to be the Prayer Man idiots who Carlier is correcty citing...That forum has
    placed Prayer Man cultist Sandy Larsen in the moderation seat in order to always work things in favor of the Prayer Man cult and their corruption of the evidence...

Carlier is, of course, 100% correct and the 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter absolutely did happen...Carlier doesn't go in to enough detail however...He should point-out that this idiotic corrupting of credible JFK research by means of the Lunch Room
    Encounter is the product of one insane asshole and genuine nut named Greg Parker who only invented the Lunch Room hoax out of his awareness that the Encounter excluded the Prayer Man theory from being possible...To credible researchers like Carlier and
    myself it is obvious that the removal of the Encounter was invented by the Prayer Man kooks in order to make their bullshit Prayer Man claim fly...They were aware that Oswald being calm and not out of breath was impossible if he had just run up to the
    Lunch Room from the front steps so they removed it on order to make the evidence fit their theory...Thanks to DiEugenio and Gordon these bullshit theory-backers are now in charge of the JFK internet and it is about time someone on the censorship-enforced
    Education Forum called them out on it besides me...Oh, and now you have Pat Speer agreeing with Greg Doudna that is it possible Oswald dashed up the front stairs and to the Lunch Room right ahead of Baker...Doudna is all over the place and actually
    believes in the Encounter, however he will be spared because he bows in front of the Prayer Man mob...

Because of Gordon's British censorship I cannot go and represent my evidence or how it disproves all this simple credibility-destroying bullshit...Oswald did not run from the front steps...He was upstairs in the Lunch Room and approached the Vestibule
    window from inside the Lunch Room where he was sitting eating lunch...I think Doudna has read my material and believes I am correct but doesn't want to say so directly so he's offering a weaseling half-way solution that gives the Prayer Man thugs what
    they want...Because of Gordon's censorship I am being prevented from showing the most important evidence discovery in 45 years that proves this version to be correct and therefore proves the Lunch Room Encounter...I cannot enter Wanda Daniel's hearing of
    Sarah saying she heard Oswald say he was going back in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...

The criminals who are holding the JFK internet hostage, that Carlier is calling-out here, are responsible for this major break-through being suppressed and ignored...The whole time they get away with calling themselves credible JFK researchers looking
    for the truth...They are the same people who are holding the research community hostage by denying the 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter and how it leads to the real solution...

We'll see how long Carlier lasts before the bullies cut his throat...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 09:02:36 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 10:02:37 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Odisio wrote:

"Greg,

When Bart Kamp writes that the second floor lunch room encounter never happened he is referring to the story as claimed in the WR. That is, Oswald encountered Truly and Baker after murdering JFK and descending the steps from the 6th floor.

What you write here does not contradict Bart. Instead you offer a *different version* of *the encounter* than claimed in the WR. Oswald ran into Truly and Baker after he went *up* the stairs on his way to leave the building by the back door. Sometime
    after the murder. Oswald was not after a coke. He already had one earlier with his lunch. You're not sure where Oswald was during the murder, but the encounter you describe is evidence he was not on the 6th floor shooting Kennedy..

It would clarify things if instead of simply claiming "the encounter" did happen (you are certain it did), you would also explain that your version is different than the WR version. In fact you, along with Bart, are saying the WR version is false. A
    fabrication. You and he have different versions of what did happen, but both exonerate Oswald."

This is exactly what Carlier is referring to...Odisio is an obvious equivocating con man who is lying and saying Kamp and Doudna's beliefs don't necessarily conflict...Odisio is a liar and anyone who has read Kamp's claims knows that Kamp is claiming
    Oswald was never in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and the Encounter never happened...These are the kind of people that Sandy Larsen and James Gordon are protecting while claiming they practice serious moderation...Odisio is also the person whom Schnapf and
    Morley have allowed right to the forefront of Kennedy Conspiracy research with his adding of the Prayer Man films to the Documents Release Case...

What does contradict Kamp is my evidence and how it proves Prayer Man is a fool's folly and the Lunch Room Encounter is real...Odisio is practicing his dishonesty fully protected over on the Education Forum for the sole purpose of ignoring my important
    research that has obviously at least partly influenced Doudna...The community is avoiding taking the next step and that step is realizing Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shooting...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Sep 23 12:28:59 2023
    Carlier wrote:

"60 years after the event, and some people are debating whether the second-floor encounter between Baker and Oswald really took place ?

I guess at the 70th anniversary those "researchers" will debate whether the assassination really took place in Dallas...

I have been studying the case for more than thirty-five years and have been a close witness to the whole "critics against the Warren Commission" decades-long story, reading every book and personally meting every known researcher along the way. I
    believe that one of the most tragic failings of the critics community has been that there precisely never was any type of "community" that would have cleaned up the ideas and set a high standard of quality of ideas !
    Nobody has done more harm to the "critics community" than the "new-generation", extreme conspiracy theorists themselves !"

What Carlier is correctly calling out there are the assholes who call themselves the research community on the internet...Mainly the Education Forum...The problem Carlier is highlighting is the age of the internet where clowns like Greg Parker and Bart
    Kamp use their access to the internet and establishment of websites in order to appear credible...Carlier is calling-out the Prayer Man gang and their domination and corruption of the internet...What Carlier is doing is calling-out the lack of credible

The Education Forum upon which Carlier makes his long-needed protest is headed by one ignorant asshole named James Gordon who simply serves the majority and the majority happens to be the Prayer Man idiots who Carlier is correcty citing...That forum
    has placed Prayer Man cultist Sandy Larsen in the moderation seat in order to always work things in favor of the Prayer Man cult and their corruption of the evidence...

Carlier is, of course, 100% correct and the 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter absolutely did happen...Carlier doesn't go in to enough detail however...He should point-out that this idiotic corrupting of credible JFK research by means of the Lunch Room
    Encounter is the product of one insane asshole and genuine nut named Greg Parker who only invented the Lunch Room hoax out of his awareness that the Encounter excluded the Prayer Man theory from being possible...To credible researchers like Carlier and
    myself it is obvious that the removal of the Encounter was invented by the Prayer Man kooks in order to make their bullshit Prayer Man claim fly...They were aware that Oswald being calm and not out of breath was impossible if he had just run up to the
    Lunch Room from the front steps so they removed it on order to make the evidence fit their theory...Thanks to DiEugenio and Gordon these bullshit theory-backers are now in charge of the JFK internet and it is about time someone on the censorship-enforced
    Education Forum called them out on it besides me...Oh, and now you have Pat Speer agreeing with Greg Doudna that is it possible Oswald dashed up the front stairs and to the Lunch Room right ahead of Baker...Doudna is all over the place and actually
    believes in the Encounter, however he will be spared because he bows in front of the Prayer Man mob...

Because of Gordon's British censorship I cannot go and represent my evidence or how it disproves all this simple credibility-destroying bullshit...Oswald did not run from the front steps...He was upstairs in the Lunch Room and approached the Vestibule
    window from inside the Lunch Room where he was sitting eating lunch...I think Doudna has read my material and believes I am correct but doesn't want to say so directly so he's offering a weaseling half-way solution that gives the Prayer Man thugs what
    they want...Because of Gordon's censorship I am being prevented from showing the most important evidence discovery in 45 years that proves this version to be correct and therefore proves the Lunch Room Encounter...I cannot enter Wanda Daniel's hearing of
    Sarah saying she heard Oswald say he was going back in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...

The criminals who are holding the JFK internet hostage, that Carlier is calling-out here, are responsible for this major break-through being suppressed and ignored...The whole time they get away with calling themselves credible JFK researchers looking
    for the truth...They are the same people who are holding the research community hostage by denying the 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter and how it leads to the real solution...

You're all playing with Tinker Toys. You're just putting them together differently.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Sep 23 19:08:43 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 12:02:37 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Carlier wrote:

I have been studying the case for more than thirty-five years and have been a close witness to the whole "critics against the Warren Commission" decades-long story, reading every book and personally meting every known researcher along the way. I
    believe that one of the most tragic failings of the critics community has been that there precisely never was any type of "community" that would have cleaned up the ideas and set a high standard of quality of ideas !

The Education Forum upon which Carlier makes his long-needed protest is headed by one ignorant asshole named James Gordon who simply serves the majority and the majority happens to be the Prayer Man idiots who Carlier is correcty citing...That forum
    has placed Prayer Man cultist Sandy Larsen in the moderation seat in order to always work things in favor of the Prayer Man cult and their corruption of the evidence...

Carlier won't be kicked off. He knows how to play within the "rules".

Everyone else gets it. You don't. That's the problem.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Sep 23 19:07:11 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 5:29:01 AM UTC+10, John Corbett wrote:
    Carlier wrote:

What Carlier is correctly calling out there are the assholes who call themselves the research community on the internet...Mainly the Education Forum...The problem Carlier is highlighting is the age of the internet where clowns like Greg Parker and
    Bart Kamp use their access to the internet and establishment of websites in order to appear credible...Carlier is calling-out the Prayer Man gang and their domination and corruption of the internet...What Carlier is doing is calling-out the lack of
    credible Peer Review (thank you)...

Because of Gordon's British censorship I cannot go and represent my evidence or how it disproves all this simple credibility-destroying bullshit...Oswald did not run from the front steps...He was upstairs in the Lunch Room and approached the
    Vestibule window from inside the Lunch Room where he was sitting eating lunch...I think Doudna has read my material and believes I am correct but doesn't want to say so directly so he's offering a weaseling half-way solution that gives the Prayer Man
    thugs what they want...Because of Gordon's censorship I am being prevented from showing the most important evidence discovery in 45 years that proves this version to be correct and therefore proves the Lunch Room Encounter...I cannot enter Wanda Daniel's
    hearing of Sarah saying she heard Oswald say he was going back in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...

The criminals who are holding the JFK internet hostage, that Carlier is calling-out here, are responsible for this major break-through being suppressed and ignored...The whole time they get away with calling themselves credible JFK researchers
    looking for the truth...They are the same people who are holding the research community hostage by denying the 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter and how it leads to the real solution...

You're all playing with Tinker Toys. You're just putting them together differently.
    That's fine if you want to use that metaphor. It applies just as well to the cops, and the FBI. Same "toys"/different result.

shrug.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Sep 23 21:41:51 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 10:08:45 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

1) It never dawns on Greg's dull brow that the people who say they are playing by the rules are all out there posting that Sarah Stanton is Oswald...They are also ignoring the correct evidence and accusing those who produced it of not observing the "
    rules"...

2) It never dawns on Greg that he himself is banned from that forum along with Kamp...That one thing alone tells you a lot about Mr Parker...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Sep 23 22:10:44 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 2:41:53 PM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:

1) It never dawns on Greg's dull brow that the people who say they are playing by the rules are all out there posting that Sarah Stanton is Oswald...They are also ignoring the correct evidence and accusing those who produced it of not observing the "
    rules"...

People saying they play by the rules is not the same as playing by the rules. There it is again. You think something and so it must be true. You do not play by the rules Brian.

2) It never dawns on Greg that he himself is banned from that forum along with Kamp...That one thing alone tells you a lot about Mr Parker...

I believe Kamp left of his own accord, He can correct me if he sees this.

I was banned for saying "Polly wants a cracker". Who knew outside the US of A what that a "cracker" is the very type of white trash I was replying to? My "Polly want a cracker" quip was simply in response to him mentioning someone named Polly. Again who
    knew? Certainly not the British mods, who only banned me after the cracker explained what a cracker was in the States.

You Brian, on the other hand, have been banned everywhere for personal attacks, lies, and a multitude of other sins whenever someone questions your theories. You do the same here every single day, it's just that there is no wone to ban you here.

Our very own Bud Lite may aspire to be a cracker, but he still needs to dumb his act down a bit more.

I don't think the crackers would accept you into the club-house, Brian. But that's just a hunch and I can't quite put my finger on the pulse of why, but I think if you ditched the pony tail for a mullet, it would help, along with maybe listening to a
    bit more Lynard Skynard.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sun Sep 24 07:09:44 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:10:46 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Greg,

We both know that you are trolling here like you pretty much do everywhere you post...That's what you do Greg, is you troll those who out-argue you and disprove your claims...It is the clique's double standard...

What Francois Carlier is calling-out is you, what you are doing here, and your Prayer Man bullshit...The reason there is no response to Francois on the forum is because those dishonest bastards know he is right...Instead of follow-through discussion of
    Francois's protest we are subjected to forced audience listening to Larsen and empty content-Speer...

Larsen is getting away with forcing people to accept that Kamp's suggestion that Hosty's notes saying "Went outside to watch Presidential Parade" is equal to the Lunch Room Encounter being proven to have never happened...That, of course, is not true by
    the same rules of evidence that Gordon said I was failing to follow...Hosty is FBI and anything that originates from FBI cannot be taken so literally or naively...Because Larsen is now a moderator nowhere is there any discussion over Hosty telling Nigel
    Turner that Oswald told them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination...That quote is being dishonestly censored by the Education Forum while they accuse people of violating the rules of evidence...Larsen is cherry-picking evidence and
    doing so under the protection of false banning and censorship...Just like you...Evidence that was omitted from the notes is more incriminating than misquotes about Oswald going outside...Larsen is ignoring that the going outside part of Hosty's notes
    happened minutes after the shots...What Larsen is ignoring is the fact all three sets of notes start at the Lunch Room Encounter because all three sets removed Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots right before it...The
    Education Forum is dishonestly avoiding discussing this because it is hijacked by the Prayer Man people and they know it refutes that theory...

Greg thinks that he is on his ROKC troll farm forum and can just ban people who correctly call him out...Greg and his trolls have succeeded in slandering me with the lies he tells about me here in his trolling...That's what they have done is they have
    gone after me with organized defamation in order to censor me and my refuting evidence...

The issue here is Peer Review and that will never be done with Davidson because the Prayer Man hijackers know any through-putting of Davidson with Peer Review will show that Davidson is proof that Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...

What I'm writing here are the credible Peer Review rules...You are the one who is in contempt of them Greg and because of that your crazy Prayer Man theory, that originated from yourself and your crazy evidence-fucking, is corrupting the commmunity and
    that is exactly what Carlier is protesting...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Sep 24 10:38:08 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 10:09:45 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:10:46 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Because Francois correctly identified the Prayer Man theory as crazy and detrimental to the credible JFK research society he's now moderated to two posts a day...

He must not have played by the rules...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Healy@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Sep 24 18:19:20 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 7:02:37 AM UTC-7, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Carlier wrote:

just another lone nut drip, like you, tootsie-roll... btw, no one is looking for wannabe writers here anymore... best come up with another plan -- there's a strike going on... writers are a dime a dozen these days...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 22:49:12 2023
    Fresh air from a lone nutter denier, seems like you have found your real friends, since as a CTer you seem to fuck up shit on a regular basis. Next thing cunt face Doyle will say is that Bugliosi was right after all !!!

LMFAO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 06:46:56 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 1:49:14 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Bart Kamp is obviously desperate to call Conspiracy researchers that call-out his bullshit Prayer Man claim "Lone Nutters" because he cannot deal directly with the evidence that already proved Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

The correct interpretation to this is Bart Kamp endangers the credibility of real Conspiracy research by making it so easy for Lone Nutters to criticize his bullshit Lunch Room Encounter claim...What this really is is Greg Parker and his troll site
    disrupting credible research with the full blessing of Jim DiEugenio who publicly admitted to me that Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald...When I asked DiEugenio to post that on the Education Forum where it would do some good he put me on block...

Because of the stupidity and corruption of JFK internet moderators Bart Kamp has now officially made JFK Conspiracy research the territory of Alex Jones-type researchers and their crazy claims...Credible JFK research is now the domain of Fetzer/Cinque
    types and their nutty claims...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Sep 25 08:04:42 2023
    On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 12:28:59 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

You're whining about fellow believers...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 21:38:55 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:04:50 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

Fuck off out of my thread Ben...

Greg Parker is a blowhard and evidence-fucking nut...

When I blew his bullshit claim that the cop Mrs Garner saw was Lumpkin out of the water Greg refused to admit it and left the site...Mrs Garner and Bonnie Ray Williams saw Truly & Baker emerge at a time that was in synch with the Lunch Room Encounter
    being real...Greg refuses to admit it because he knows it proves him and his troll site are full of shit...Greg is the kind of nut who makes it up as he goes along like he tried to do with Lumpkin...Only this time he got busted by a better mind...Prayer
    Man and the denial of the Lunch Room Encounter are similar Greg Parker products as his Lumpkin claim...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 23:40:12 2023
    yeah yeah yeah Doyle.

Funny thing is you have no evidence and you are the real blowhard who will side with anyone just to try and stay ahead when you have been left behind with your non-proof for many years already.
    Everyone knows this except YOU!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 07:08:01 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 2:40:14 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Mrs Garner and Bonnie Ray saw Truly & Baker emerge at a time that was in synch with the Lunch Room Encounter, therefore proving its veracity...

The research community is dumb enough to fall for a bullshit claim that was pulled out of Greg Parker's ass because he knew the Lunch Room Encounter precluded Prayer Man so he had to get rid of it...

Talk about stupid...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05