• John Armstrong's Allen R. Felde Was Really In The USMC With Oswald (Har

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 21 22:49:21 2023
    One of the proofs of Harvey and Lee that Armstrong presents is the story of Allen R. Felde who was brought to the attention of a local Newsie by an anonymous phone call, and whose story made it into Life Magazine. But according to the FBI, the USMC could
    identify only one "Allen Felde," a Robert Allen Felde, who was some other guy. The FBI did interview Allen R. Felde, and he told them the same story, that he had been with Oswald at some USMC facility in TN. If true, this would establish two different
    Oswalds in two different places at the same time in the USMC. The FBI presents no corroboration of Allen R. Felde's assertions, and they did not, apparently, ask Felde to establish that he was ever in the USMC. Most former service men can produce
    evidence of their service, so I don't see why the FBI did not ask. This is usually what happens when I check out an Armstrong proof, it just disappears upon examination. It could be that the FBI was covering up here, but it is not a proof.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Fri Sep 22 04:55:12 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 1:49:23 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    One of the proofs of Harvey and Lee that Armstrong presents is the story of Allen R. Felde who was brought to the attention of a local Newsie by an anonymous phone call, and whose story made it into Life Magazine. But according to the FBI, the USMC
    could identify only one "Allen Felde," a Robert Allen Felde, who was some other guy. The FBI did interview Allen R. Felde, and he told them the same story, that he had been with Oswald at some USMC facility in TN. If true, this would establish two
    different Oswalds in two different places at the same time in the USMC. The FBI presents no corroboration of Allen R. Felde's assertions, and they did not, apparently, ask Felde to establish that he was ever in the USMC. Most former service men can
    produce evidence of their service, so I don't see why the FBI did not ask. This is usually what happens when I check out an Armstrong proof, it just disappears upon examination. It could be that the FBI was covering up here, but it is not a proof.

Anytime you use Armstrong as a source, make sure you check for his source and try to confirm it.
    I've been burned in the past by using something he claimed and didn't cite a source.
    I always double-check him now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Sep 22 05:16:58 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 7:55:15 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    One of the proofs of Harvey and Lee that Armstrong presents is the story of Allen R. Felde who was brought to the attention of a local Newsie by an anonymous phone call, and whose story made it into Life Magazine. But according to the FBI, the USMC
    could identify only one "Allen Felde," a Robert Allen Felde, who was some other guy. The FBI did interview Allen R. Felde, and he told them the same story, that he had been with Oswald at some USMC facility in TN. If true, this would establish two
    different Oswalds in two different places at the same time in the USMC. The FBI presents no corroboration of Allen R. Felde's assertions, and they did not, apparently, ask Felde to establish that he was ever in the USMC. Most former service men can
    produce evidence of their service, so I don't see why the FBI did not ask. This is usually what happens when I check out an Armstrong proof, it just disappears upon examination. It could be that the FBI was covering up here, but it is not a proof.
    Anytime you use Armstrong as a source, make sure you check for his source and try to confirm it.
    I've been burned in the past by using something he claimed and didn't cite a source.

Yes, me too. But I'm not so sure about Felde here. He might be right. I'm looking further into it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Sep 22 07:05:04 2023
    On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 04:55:12 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 1:49:23?AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

That's a safe standard to use regardless of the source.

And something believers have an impossible time doing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Sep 23 01:19:56 2023

Yes, Felde was in the Marine Corps with Lee Harvey Oswald...or somebody. But Felde's existence was covered up by the FBI and the USMC...for some reason. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHNAc5MEsNM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05