• Same old shit

From John Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 16 10:45:59 2023
    I was checking on the status of an Amazon order I made few days ago and I
    came across a book titles The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook written
    by Mike Davis and published in 2018.

Here is the synopsis:

The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook brings to light a wealth of evidence that the Warren Commission swept under the rug when it produced the Warren Report in 1964. Drawn from the Commission's own collection of hearings and exhibits, plus thousands of
    pages of unindexed documents, this evidence decisively refutes the Warren Commission's theory of Oswald as lone assassin. By applying the Commission's own evidence to the key issues of the case, supplemented by the evidence collected by subsequent
    government panels, The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook shows beyond a reasonable doubt that at least three assassins targeted President Kennedy in Dallas, that Lee Oswald was not one of the shooters, that Oswald had associations not only with U. S.
    intelligence, but also with organized crime, that the Dallas police department provided false police radio transcripts to the Commission, that Officer J. D. Tippit's movements following the assassination raise the suspicion he was hunting for Oswald in
    order to silence him, and that the police department's handling of the forensic evidence was so sloppy that massive falsification and substitution of evidence against Oswald cannot be ruled out. These and many other new revelations are concisely
    presented and meticulously documented with numerous references to the source documents. This major addition to the assassination literature is an essential reference work and an indispensable guide for defenders of the conspiracist position. No serious
    student of the Kennedy assassination can afford to be without The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook.

Here is what one astute reviewer had to say:

3.0 out of 5 stars All questions no answers
    Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2023
    Verified Purchase
    I recently read this as well as several others regarding the Kennedy assignation when I heard that the CIA was still withholding documents 60 years after the event. This one is like all the others, all conjecture and no alternative theories or proof as
    to who did it.

Damn that sounds familiar. Pretty much my reaction every time Gil starts a
    new thread.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Sep 16 10:56:49 2023
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 1:46:01 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    I was checking on the status of an Amazon order I made few days ago and I came across a book titles The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook written

Here is the synopsis:

The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook brings to light a wealth of evidence that the Warren Commission swept under the rug when it produced the Warren Report in 1964. Drawn from the Commission's own collection of hearings and exhibits, plus thousands
    of pages of unindexed documents, this evidence decisively refutes the Warren Commission's theory of Oswald as lone assassin. By applying the Commission's own evidence to the key issues of the case, supplemented by the evidence collected by subsequent
    government panels, The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook shows beyond a reasonable doubt that at least three assassins targeted President Kennedy in Dallas, that Lee Oswald was not one of the shooters, that Oswald had associations not only with U. S.
    intelligence, but also with organized crime, that the Dallas police department provided false police radio transcripts to the Commission, that Officer J. D. Tippit's movements following the assassination raise the suspicion he was hunting for Oswald in
    order to silence him, and that the police department's handling of the forensic evidence was so sloppy that massive falsification and substitution of evidence against Oswald cannot be ruled out. These and many other new revelations are concisely
    presented and meticulously documented with numerous references to the source documents. This major addition to the assassination literature is an essential reference work and an indispensable guide for defenders of the conspiracist position. No serious
    student of the Kennedy assassination can afford to be without The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook.

Verified Purchase
    I recently read this as well as several others regarding the Kennedy assignation when I heard that the CIA was still withholding documents 60 years after the event. This one is like all the others, all conjecture and no alternative theories or proof as
    to who did it.

Damn that sounds familiar. Pretty much my reaction every time Gil starts a new thread.

I posted a three star review. Here's a one star review:

1.0 out of 5 stars Another work of fiction
    Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2018
    The author claims the evidence shows that the fatal shot came from the front.

It categorically does nothing of the sort. This kind of delusional misrepresentation of the evidence is disgraceful.

I shake my head in frustration when I read about the so called Grassy Knoll Gunman. There is zero evidence for any shots other than from the TSBD on that November day.

The notion that Oswald was not guilty is ridiculous, the evidence against him is Himalayan in proportions.

Three gunmen in Dealey Plaza...? Nonesense, approx 99% of witnesses who expressed a view on the shots stated there were either 2 or 3 shots and that they sounded like they came from the same place. Not two locations.

The rifle was seen being fired as the shots were heard, not one single person of the 600+ plus who were there claimed to see a gunman on the Knoll that day in Nov 1963. Not one.

I have over 400 books on the JFK case and probably 80% of them are pro conspiracy and most are dreadful, poorly researched and deceptive.

Ref Zapruder,

Just the usual game of truncating witness testimony, I'm afraid.

An example straight off the bat:

he 'Spectators In Dealey Plaza' segment shown in the sample quotes Zapruder's testimony up to the words, "Well, yes." It omits the subsequent words below:

Q: All right, as you stood here on the abutment and looked down into Elm Street, you saw the President hit on the right side of the head and you thought perhaps the shots had come from behind you?
    Mr Z: Well, yes.

Q: From the direction behind you?
    Mr Z: Yes actually - I couldn't say what I thought at that moment, where they came from - after the impact of the tragedy was really what I saw and I started and I said - yelling, "They've killed him" I assumed that they came from there because the
    police started running back of me, it looked like it came from the back of me. Q: But you didn't form any opinion at that time as to what direction the shots did come from actually?
    Mr Z: No.

Zapruder 'assumed' that the shots might have come from behind him because he saw the police run in that direction - not because he heard shots being fired from there.

Mark Lane led the way with this sort of dishonesty and similar people such as this author are just keeping the lie alive.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Sep 16 10:58:59 2023
    I was checking on the status of an Amazon order I made few days ago and I came across a book titles The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook written

Here is the synopsis:

The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook brings to light a wealth of evidence that the Warren Commission swept under the rug when it produced the Warren Report in 1964. Drawn from the Commission's own collection of hearings and exhibits, plus thousands
    of pages of unindexed documents, this evidence decisively refutes the Warren Commission's theory of Oswald as lone assassin. By applying the Commission's own evidence to the key issues of the case, supplemented by the evidence collected by subsequent

Verified Purchase
    to who did it.

Damn that sounds familiar. Pretty much my reaction every time Gil starts a new thread.

Another 3 star review from a really gullible person. If someone had actually been one of JFK's
    assassins, does this assclown think they would be bragging about it, especially in a book. There
    is no statute of limitations on murder.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT ANOTHER 'JFK ASSASSINATION EXPOSE'!
    Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2022
    I saw the BBC series: 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy' years ago---most Americans did not; or, they
    got a redacted version. It was very chilling. I've read two books by people who claimed to be one
    of the snipers and met one person who said he, too, was one of the snipers. Different backgrounds;
    BUT, these people who purported to be 'The JFK Sniper' all had similar instructions: "1. Kill Kennedy
    2. Then, kill Oswald." All 3 said the same thing: "If I kill Oswald, I'll be dead in 24 hours. Screw
    Them!" Oswald was to be the patsy. Oswald, himself, mentioned that "I'm the patsy!" Shortly
    before he was killed by Ruby in a classic mob hit.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Sep 16 12:24:24 2023

Here is the synopsis:

Verified Purchase
    to who did it.

Every post from you is the same old shit.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 17 02:06:05 2023
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 3:24:26 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    Every post from you is the same old shit.

True. It seems that he's sunken to the posting level of Doyle.
    Every one of his posts is the same old shit and it seems that he can't make a post now without insulting someone.
    At some point, people will get sick of his nonsense and stop reading his posts, just like they do to Doyle.
    Then he can claim we're running from him.
    When there's no one to "entertain" him, he have to be happy with sitting in the corner and "entertaining" himself.
    Or crying out, "WHERE"S XXXX ?"
    LOL

Haters gotta hate.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Sep 17 01:56:02 2023
    to who did it.

You insults only have an affect on me if I value your opinion.
    Remember that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Sep 17 02:07:11 2023
    to who did it.

Your insults only have an affect on me if I value your opinion.
    Remember that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Sep 17 03:24:09 2023
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 5:07:13 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    I recently read this as well as several others regarding the Kennedy assignation when I heard that the CIA was still withholding documents 60 years after the event. This one is like all the others, all conjecture and no alternative theories or proof
    as to who did it.

Remember that.

Your posts only have an effect on people if they value your opinion. That is a very small
    universe.

PS "affect" is a verb. "effect" is a noun. No charge for the grammar lesson.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Sep 17 06:32:29 2023
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 6:24:11 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    I recently read this as well as several others regarding the Kennedy assignation when I heard that the CIA was still withholding documents 60 years after the event. This one is like all the others, all conjecture and no alternative theories or
    proof as to who did it.

new thread.
    Remember that.
    Your posts only have an effect on people if they value your opinion. That is a very small
    universe.

"effect" is both.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Sep 17 08:48:15 2023
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 9:32:31 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 6:24:11 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    I recently read this as well as several others regarding the Kennedy assignation when I heard that the CIA was still withholding documents 60 years after the event. This one is like all the others, all conjecture and no alternative theories or
    proof as to who did it.

new thread.
    Remember that.
    universe.

"effect" is both.

I checked it out and you are right. This article explains the differences between affect and
    effect quite well.

https://www.thoughtco.com/affect-and-effect-1692642

Gil used "affect" as a noun. That is definitely wrong.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 18 06:52:56 2023
    On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 06:32:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Mon Sep 18 06:52:56 2023
    On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 01:56:02 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 1:46:01?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    I recently read this as well as several others regarding the Kennedy assignation when I heard that the CIA was still withholding documents 60 years after the event. This one is like all the others, all conjecture and no alternative theories or proof
    as to who did it.

Damn that sounds familiar. Pretty much my reaction every time Gil starts a >> new thread.

You insults only have an affect on me if I value your opinion.
    Remember that.

Remember it??? He doesn't UNDERSTAND it!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Sep 18 06:52:56 2023
    On Sat, 16 Sep 2023 10:45:59 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

I was checking on the status of an Amazon order I made few days ago and I >came across a book titles The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook written

Here is the synopsis:

intelligence, but also with organized crime, that the Dallas police department provided false police radio transcripts to the Commission, that Officer J. D. Tippit's movements following the assassination raise the suspicion he was hunting
    for
    Oswald in order to silence him, and that the police department's handling of the forensic evidence was so sloppy that massive falsification and substitution of evidence against Oswald cannot be ruled out. These and many other new revelations are
    concisely presented and meticulously documented with numerous references to the source documents. This major addition to the assassination literature is an essential reference work and an indispensable guide for defenders of the conspiracist position. No
    serious student of the Kennedy assassination can afford to be without The JFK Assassination Evidence Handbook.

86% gave this four or five stars.

So you're lying by omission.

And, as its a book that deals with the actual evidence, IT TERRIFIES
    YOU!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05