• Everything we were told about JFK's assassination is falling apart

From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 14 01:30:06 2023
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Sep 14 03:23:54 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 4:30:08 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    https://revolver.news/2023/09/everything-weve-been-told-about-jfk-assassination-is-falling-apart/?fbclid=IwAR2kIfbKgpilLxyJEnLbiLNjowQEat3i-UmWSJJLbHFQQbARHszoGdRQoYE

The WCR remains the definitive source for the facts surrounding the assassination of JFK. The
    snipe hunters have done nothing to lower its credibility in the 59 years since it was released to
    the public. 59 more years isn't going to change that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tim Brennan@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Thu Sep 14 04:01:48 2023
    On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 20:23:56 UTC+10, John Corbett wrote:
    https://revolver.news/2023/09/everything-weve-been-told-about-jfk-assassination-is-falling-apart/?fbclid=IwAR2kIfbKgpilLxyJEnLbiLNjowQEat3i-UmWSJJLbHFQQbARHszoGdRQoYE

The WCR remains the definitive source for the facts surrounding the assassination of JFK. The
    snipe hunters have done nothing to lower its credibility in the 59 years since it was released to

Hi John,

I agree! And Gil is little more than a *snipe hunter* in my view.

Cordial Regards,

Tim Brennan
    Sydney, Australia
    Newsgroup(s) Commentator

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark Ulrik@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 14 04:41:22 2023
    torsdag den 14. september 2023 kl. 13.01.50 UTC+2 skrev Tim Brennan:

Hi John,

Cordial Regards,

Tim Brennan
    Sydney, Australia
    Newsgroup(s) Commentator

Good to see you've resumed your posting duties, Tim.

Poor Gil is as confused as ever. He even thinks you're a CT now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tim Brennan@21:1/5 to Tim Brennan on Thu Sep 14 04:52:47 2023
    On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 21:01:50 UTC+10, Tim Brennan wrote:

Hi John,

Cordial Regards,

Tim Brennan
    Sydney, Australia
    Newsgroup(s) Commentator

Hi All,

Sorry, I am a little bit rusty on posting, but here to give it another go. My sig block should ACTUALLY read:

Tim Brennan
    Sydney, Australia
    *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

That was a title bestowed upon me by respected JFK-CT researcher Martin Shackelford when he was trying to prop up his theory that Judyth Vary Baker was present at LHO's FPCC leafletting of the New Orleans Trade Mart on 16 August 1963. Unfortunately for
    Baker and Shackleford an ACTUAL witness to the events of 16 August was posting on the McAdams newsgroup at the time and the rather ghastly Baker was shot down in flames in the most comprehensive way! She simply WASN'T there! Her claims were entirely
    LAUGHABLE!

Speaking of LAUGHABLE, tho, does anybody remember Gil's video where he posited that Governor Connally had a Derringer in his sock and whipped around and shot JFK in the limo? Pure Gilly gold!

Well, now that I have started posting again, be seeing y'all around, I guess. Especially YOU, Gilly. Most ESPECIALLY you...

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tim Brennan@21:1/5 to Mark Ulrik on Thu Sep 14 05:57:08 2023
    On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 21:41:24 UTC+10, Mark Ulrik wrote:

Hi John,

Cordial Regards,

Tim Brennan
    Sydney, Australia
    Newsgroup(s) Commentator

Hi Mark,

My old friend from Denmark!

Yes, our Gilly seems to be just a LITTLE bit confused about some US guy named *Tim Brennan* who is working with Gary Fannin.

As far as I recall Fannin was a member of Ralph Cinque's OIC (Oswald Innocence Committee) and I do remember asking Ralph at the time if he thought that Gary was, well, *fannin' the flames of conspiracy in the matter of the JFK assassination* so the idea
    that I would ever be asked to work on a book with Fannin is LUDICROUS! As LUDICROUS as Gilly's conclusions that I am Fannin's co-author!

Even a modicum of research on Gil's part would probably have revealed this FACT but Gilly don't do FACT, Gilly just does SMEAR!

Perhaps we should say shame on Gil *Bald Goose* Jesus but it is simply PAR FOR THE COURSE as I see it. The fellow is simply a completely DUD researcher!

Friendly Regards,

Tim Brennan
    Sydney, Australia
    *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Sep 14 06:38:29 2023
    Does this "everything" include what the Russians said? Their "investigation" that you endorsed? The one that you later admitted you knew nothing about but still endorsed anyway? That "everything"?
    All you have to do is retract your endorsement of their investigation. Admit you goofed. Everyone goofs. But you can't admit error. Prove me wrong and I'll tip my Neo Nazi hat to you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Thu Sep 14 07:13:39 2023
    On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 03:23:54 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 4:30:08?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

The WCR remains the definitive source for the facts surrounding the assassination of JFK.

No moron, the EVIDENCE does that.

The

Says the moron who can't answer the Provable Lies By The Warren
    Commission...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Thu Sep 14 07:13:39 2023
    On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 06:38:29 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 4:30:08?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Logical fallacy deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Thu Sep 14 09:39:40 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 6:38:30 AM UTC-7, Steven Galbraith wrote:
    Does this "everything" include what the Russians said? Their "investigation" that you endorsed? The one that you later admitted you knew nothing about but still endorsed anyway? That "everything"?
    All you have to do is retract your endorsement of their investigation. Admit you goofed. Everyone goofs. But you can't admit error.

Sort of like John Corbett.

Prove me wrong and I'll tip my Neo Nazi hat to you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Thu Sep 14 09:56:31 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 9:38:30 AM UTC-4, Steven Galbraith wrote:
    All you have to do is retract your endorsement of their investigation. Admit you goofed. Everyone goofs. But you can't admit error. Prove me wrong and I'll tip my Neo Nazi hat to you.

Listen, douche-bag:

I never said the Russians did an investigation because there was never a Russian investigation to endorse.

Stupid.

I posted Cronkite's report on the comments of Russian commentator Valentin Zorin.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qASedOluHDc

I said the Russians got it right.
    And I will retract NOTHING.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark Ulrik@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 14 10:20:03 2023
    torsdag den 14. september 2023 kl. 18.56.32 UTC+2 skrev Gil Jesus:
    Listen, douche-bag:

I never said the Russians did an investigation because there was never a Russian investigation to endorse.

Stupid.

I posted Cronkite's report on the comments of Russian commentator Valentin Zorin.

So, you wholeheartedly agree with the Soviet propaganda machine?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Sep 14 10:32:16 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 12:56:32 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Listen, douche-bag:

Stupid.

You admit to saying they got it right even though you knew nothing about their investigation or whether they even had one. By the way, they did conduct one; a sham but they did. I posted on what they did.
    You just admit to uncritically accepting their propaganda. Good work there Mr. JFK Assassination Researcher.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Mark Ulrik on Thu Sep 14 10:36:04 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 1:20:04 PM UTC-4, Mark Ulrik wrote:
    Listen, douche-bag:

Stupid.

He doesn't care how they came to their conclusion about their evidence, their standards, their procedures. He just uncritically accepted their propaganda. Meanwhile if the WC or US government failed to interview person "A" or "B" their entire
    investigation is dismissed as a sham. But the Russians? No questions asked about their work.
    He mocks people as having anal sex with each other, uses foul language and then quotes the Bible to support his views.
    I mean, good grief, you can't make this up.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Thu Sep 14 10:35:57 2023
    On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 10:32:16 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 12:56:32?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 9:38:30?AM UTC-4, Steven Galbraith wrote: >>> Does this "everything" include what the Russians said? Their "investigation" that you endorsed? The one that you later admitted you knew nothing about but still endorsed anyway? That "everything"?
    Listen, douche-bag:

Stupid.

You admit

No stupid... he didn't "admit"... HE ASSERTED.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Mark Ulrik on Thu Sep 14 10:38:17 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 1:20:04 PM UTC-4, Mark Ulrik wrote:
    Listen, douche-bag:

Stupid.

He says that just because he endorsed their conclusion doesn't mean he endorsed their investigation. This is what he's reduced to arguing. Like I said, you can't make this up; nobody would believe it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Thu Sep 14 10:45:47 2023
    On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 10:36:04 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

He doesn't care ...

You don't care about the truth...

So what are you going to do about it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Thu Sep 14 10:46:23 2023
    On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 10:38:17 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

He says ...

Yet you're TERRIFIED of simply quoting what he said.

Why is that Steven?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Sep 14 11:14:19 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 12:46:29 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 10:38:17 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

He says ...

Yet you're TERRIFIED of simply quoting what he said.

Why is that Steven?

Such obtuseness coming from a single person, is both shocking and terrifying at times folks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to Mark Ulrik on Thu Sep 14 11:12:47 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 6:41:24 AM UTC-5, Mark Ulrik wrote:

Hi John,

Cordial Regards,

Tim Brennan
    Sydney, Australia
    Newsgroup(s) Commentator

Wow! Quite a delusion. In my entire JFK assassination "career" I have only known one LN go the other way and is a young, impressionable, and attention seeking young man who posts only to FB as far as I know.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05