• US News hires some real crackpots

From John Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 11:25:43 2023
    https://www.cleveland.com/nation/2023/09/ex-secret-service-agent-greater-clevelander-upends-key-kennedy-assassination-theory-as-he-breaks-60-years-of-silence.html

I've never been a reader of US News and if this article is representative of the
    kind of stories the publish, that's a good thing. Feel free to read the entire article if you want. I will focus on this on paragraph?

“If what he says is true, which I tend to believe, it is likely to reopen the question of a second shooter, if not even more,” Robenalt told The Times. “If the bullet we know as the magic or pristine bullet stopped in President Kennedy’s back, it
    means that the central thesis of the Warren Report, the single-bullet theory, is wrong.”

This moron knows zilch about firearms if he thinks a bullet would stop in
    JFK's back and even less than zilch if he thinks it would then just fall out. A full metal jacket bullet is not going to be stopped just inches into soft tissue.
    A bullet fired from a high powered rifle is going to easily pass through a human
    body. A bullet would have to be extremely underpowered to make such a
    shallow penetration into JFK's back. Such an underpowered bullet would
    have to be traveling extremely slowly to only make a shallow penetration.
    A bullet traveling that slowly could never hit the intended target because gravity would cause a severe drop in the bullet's trajectory.

I used to have this same conversation with a poster who went by the
    screen name "mainframetech" over and McAdams board. He never could
    understand that a bullet with any kind of velocity is going to make a much deeper penetration than shallow entry into JFK's back. A very slow bullet
    could not possible reach the target. For comparison, the .38 Special round
    Ruby fired into Oswald's abdomen and near point blank, ripped all the way through his midsection and bugled out his right side without breaking the skin. A Carcano bullet has almost double the muzzle velocity of a .38
    Special and has a full metal jacket which means it has much greater penetrating power. You would have to be a real putz to think a Carcano
    bullet could have "stopped in President Kennedy's back".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 11:30:25 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:25:43 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

https://www.cleveland.com/nation/2023/09/ex-secret-service-agent-greater-clevelander-upends-key-kennedy-assassination-theory-as-he-breaks-60-years-of-silence.html

I've never been a reader of US News and if this article is representative of the
    kind of stories the publish, that's a good thing. Feel free to read the entire >article if you want. I will focus on this on paragraph?

If what he says is true, which I tend to believe, it is likely to reopen the question of a second shooter, if not even more, Robenalt told The Times. If the bullet we know as the magic or pristine bullet stopped in President Kennedys back, it means
    that the central thesis of the Warren Report, the single-bullet theory, is wrong.

This moron knows zilch about firearms if he thinks a bullet would stop in >JFK's back and even less than zilch if he thinks it would then just fall out. A
    full metal jacket bullet is not going to be stopped just inches into soft tissue.
    A bullet fired from a high powered rifle is going to easily pass through a human
    body. A bullet would have to be extremely underpowered to make such a
    shallow penetration into JFK's back. Such an underpowered bullet would
    have to be traveling extremely slowly to only make a shallow penetration.
    A bullet traveling that slowly could never hit the intended target because >gravity would cause a severe drop in the bullet's trajectory.

screen name "mainframetech" over and McAdams board. He never could
    understand that a bullet with any kind of velocity is going to make a much >deeper penetration than shallow entry into JFK's back. A very slow bullet >could not possible reach the target. For comparison, the .38 Special round >Ruby fired into Oswald's abdomen and near point blank, ripped all the way >through his midsection and bugled out his right side without breaking the >skin. A Carcano bullet has almost double the muzzle velocity of a .38
    Special and has a full metal jacket which means it has much greater >penetrating power. You would have to be a real putz to think a Carcano
    bullet could have "stopped in President Kennedy's back".

Curiously, you posted no evidence. no citations to evidence, no
    documents, no testimony, no exhibits, no witness videos.

Only comments. We gain nothing from the above.

Which makes who exactly the fool?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 11:45:45 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:30:31 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:25:43 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

kind of stories the publish, that's a good thing. Feel free to read the entire
    article if you want. I will focus on this on paragraph?

“If what he says is true, which I tend to believe, it is likely to reopen the question of a second shooter, if not even more,” Robenalt told The Times. “If the bullet we know as the magic or pristine bullet stopped in President Kennedy’s back,
    it means that the central thesis of the Warren Report, the single-bullet theory, is wrong.”

This moron knows zilch about firearms if he thinks a bullet would stop in >JFK's back and even less than zilch if he thinks it would then just fall out. A
    full metal jacket bullet is not going to be stopped just inches into soft tissue.
    body. A bullet would have to be extremely underpowered to make such a >shallow penetration into JFK's back. Such an underpowered bullet would >have to be traveling extremely slowly to only make a shallow penetration. >A bullet traveling that slowly could never hit the intended target because >gravity would cause a severe drop in the bullet's trajectory.

screen name "mainframetech" over and McAdams board. He never could >understand that a bullet with any kind of velocity is going to make a much >deeper penetration than shallow entry into JFK's back. A very slow bullet >could not possible reach the target. For comparison, the .38 Special round >Ruby fired into Oswald's abdomen and near point blank, ripped all the way >through his midsection and bugled out his right side without breaking the >skin. A Carcano bullet has almost double the muzzle velocity of a .38 >Special and has a full metal jacket which means it has much greater >penetrating power. You would have to be a real putz to think a Carcano >bullet could have "stopped in President Kennedy's back".

You.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 11:48:41 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:45:45 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:30:31?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

If what he says is true, which I tend to believe, it is likely to reopen the question of a second shooter, if not even more, Robenalt told The Times. If the bullet we know as the magic or pristine bullet stopped in President Kennedys back, it
    means that the central thesis of the Warren Report, the single-bullet theory, is wrong.

This moron knows zilch about firearms if he thinks a bullet would stop in >>>JFK's back and even less than zilch if he thinks it would then just fall out. A
    body. A bullet would have to be extremely underpowered to make such a >>>shallow penetration into JFK's back. Such an underpowered bullet would >>>have to be traveling extremely slowly to only make a shallow penetration. >>>A bullet traveling that slowly could never hit the intended target because >>>gravity would cause a severe drop in the bullet's trajectory.

I used to have this same conversation with a poster who went by the >>>screen name "mainframetech" over and McAdams board. He never could >>>understand that a bullet with any kind of velocity is going to make a much >>>deeper penetration than shallow entry into JFK's back. A very slow bullet >>>could not possible reach the target. For comparison, the .38 Special round >>>Ruby fired into Oswald's abdomen and near point blank, ripped all the way >>>through his midsection and bugled out his right side without breaking the >>>skin. A Carcano bullet has almost double the muzzle velocity of a .38 >>>Special and has a full metal jacket which means it has much greater >>>penetrating power. You would have to be a real putz to think a Carcano >>>bullet could have "stopped in President Kennedy's back".

You.

I see you offering your opinion, and nothing else. I also see you
    making an attempt to shift the burden of proof. Wheres your
    evidence? Your argument, your burden. - Huckster Sienzant.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 15:12:45 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 2:30:31 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

“If what he says is true, which I tend to believe, it is likely to reopen the question of a second shooter, if not even more,” Robenalt told The Times. “If the bullet we know as the magic or pristine bullet stopped in President Kennedy’s back,
    it means that the central thesis of the Warren Report, the single-bullet theory, is wrong.”

body. A bullet would have to be extremely underpowered to make such a >shallow penetration into JFK's back. Such an underpowered bullet would >have to be traveling extremely slowly to only make a shallow penetration. >A bullet traveling that slowly could never hit the intended target because >gravity would cause a severe drop in the bullet's trajectory.

screen name "mainframetech" over and McAdams board. He never could >understand that a bullet with any kind of velocity is going to make a much >deeper penetration than shallow entry into JFK's back. A very slow bullet >could not possible reach the target. For comparison, the .38 Special round >Ruby fired into Oswald's abdomen and near point blank, ripped all the way >through his midsection and bugled out his right side without breaking the >skin. A Carcano bullet has almost double the muzzle velocity of a .38 >Special and has a full metal jacket which means it has much greater >penetrating power. You would have to be a real putz to think a Carcano >bullet could have "stopped in President Kennedy's back".

The crackpots hate when people apply reason to information.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 15:19:24 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 15:12:45 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

Apply reason to this:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

Or you can run...

As believers do...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 15:55:13 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 6:19:30 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 15:12:45 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

Apply reason to this:

Did that weeks ago.

Or you can run...

As believers do...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Such a well trained troll. I say "Jump", he asks "How high?".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 16:05:38 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 15:55:13 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Bud on Thu Sep 14 02:08:08 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 6:12:47 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

Says the guy who gets his "expert" opinions from online forums and internet bulletin boards.

The guy who claims the "gunsack" was 41 inches. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/33a9MbNPYEg

That's his way to "reason".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Sep 14 03:01:40 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 5:08:09 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 6:12:47 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    Says the guy who gets his "expert" opinions from online forums and internet bulletin boards.

I posted from medical sources also, stupid. They showed you claim was a lie.

The guy who claims the "gunsack" was 41 inches.

An argument you fled from.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/33a9MbNPYEg

That's his way to "reason".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 14 07:13:39 2023
    On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 03:01:40 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05