• Another look at the "Backyard Photographs" --- Part II

From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 9 04:03:56 2023
    https://jfkconspiracyforum.freeforums.net/thread/1680/another-backyard-photographs-ii

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Sep 9 05:12:57 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 7:36:29 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 7:03:58 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    https://jfkconspiracyforum.freeforums.net/thread/1680/another-backyard-photographs-ii

Does nothing to invalidate the photos and negatives that are in evidence.

Of course not.
    The fact that police had the photos in their possession on Friday night and PROVABLY lied about having found them on Saturday afternoon has nothing to do with
    the credibility of police or the autheticity of their "evidence".

You really do live in a fantasy world, don't you ?

Or are you that fucking stupid ?

The credibility of the evidence is directly connected to the credibility of police.

Your one sentence comment avoided answering any of the questions I raised.

Maybe your butt buddy "Bud" will take a stab at them.

#1. According to the Warren Commission's Report, two photographs ( CE 133-A & B ) and one negative ( CE 133-B ) were found in the Paine garage during the Saturday search. ( pg. 592 )
    But Dallas Police detective Gus Rose testified that police found two photos and two negatives. He testified that he found one photo and two negatives and the other photograph was found by Irving detective John McCabe. ( 7 H 231 ) What happened to the
    second negative ?

#2 Why did the Commission fail to call Irving Detective John McCabe as a witness to give testimony regarding the discovery of these photos ?

#3 Why did the Commission fail to show the photos currently in evidence to Dets. Rose and Stovall for identification purposes ?

#4 Why weren't the photos and negatives ever specifically listed on inventory sheets of Oswald's possessions recovered from the Paine garage on Saturday ?

#5 Why weren't the the blank Selective Service cards police claimed to have found, "which appeared to be the same that he had on him at the time, on the 22nd of November, that had the name 'A.Hidell' in on it" ever listed on the evidence list ?

#6 Why wasn't the "cut out portion of a magazine advertisement from Kline (sic ) Department Store in Chicago, showing an advertisement of the murder weapon" that police claimed they found, listed on the evidence list ?

Why are these crucial pieces of evidence missing from the evidence list ?
    Were they or were they not among the items found during the Saturday search ?

If you assholes really believed Oswald was guilty you wouldn't waste your lives here.
    Period.

The only ones being entertained by your ignorance and stupidity are Ben and myself ( and maybe Greg Parker ).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Sep 9 04:36:27 2023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Sep 9 06:28:26 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 8:12:59 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Of course not.
    The fact that police had the photos in their possession on Friday night and PROVABLY lied about having found them on Saturday afternoon has nothing to do with

Says the guy who clings to the fantasy that Oswald is innocent. Irony alert noted.

I'm smart enough to figure out Oswald killed two men and there isn't a doubt about that.

The credibility of the evidence is directly connected to the credibility of police.

You have done nothing to invalidate any of the evidence gathered against Oswald. At best you
    have demonstrated there might have been some miscommunication as to what was found when.

Your questions don't prove anything. You have to determine the answers to those questions.
    That's not my job.

I'll let Bud speak for himself but I doubt he sees any point to humoring you either.

#1. According to the Warren Commission's Report, two photographs ( CE 133-A & B ) and one negative ( CE 133-B ) were found in the Paine garage during the Saturday search. ( pg. 592 )
    But Dallas Police detective Gus Rose testified that police found two photos and two negatives. He testified that he found one photo and two negatives and the other photograph was found by Irving detective John McCabe. ( 7 H 231 ) What happened to the
    second negative ?

Let us know when you find out the answer.

#2 Why did the Commission fail to call Irving Detective John McCabe as a witness to give testimony regarding the discovery of these photos ?

They didn't need him. Keep those questions coming that don't prove anything.

#3 Why did the Commission fail to show the photos currently in evidence to Dets. Rose and Stovall for identification purposes ?

What about this? What about this?

Is this really the best you can do?

#4 Why weren't the photos and negatives ever specifically listed on inventory sheets of Oswald's possessions recovered from the Paine garage on Saturday ?

#5 Why weren't the the blank Selective Service cards police claimed to have found, "which appeared to be the same that he had on him at the time, on the 22nd of November, that had the name 'A.Hidell' in on it" ever listed on the evidence list ?

You're starting to sound desperate with your inane questions.

#6 Why wasn't the "cut out portion of a magazine advertisement from Kline (sic ) Department Store in Chicago, showing an advertisement of the murder weapon" that police claimed they found, listed on the evidence list ?

Why are these crucial pieces of evidence missing from the evidence list ? Were they or were they not among the items found during the Saturday search ?

All you have are questions. You never bother trying to find answers. Questions prove nothing.
    Because you don't know the answer to your questions, you assume the answer is there was
    some nefarious conduct going on. If you want to prove malfeasance, you have to do better
    than just raising questions. You have to find the answers and show how those answers prove
    a cover up was going on.

If you assholes really believed Oswald was guilty you wouldn't waste your lives here.
    Period.

Another of your silly assumptions. But I'll take this opportunity to you ask a question. Why do
    you waste your life here and in the other discussion groups you participate in?

The only ones being entertained by your ignorance and stupidity are Ben and myself ( and maybe Greg Parker ).

You have no idea how entertaining your antics are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Sep 9 08:50:45 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 8:12:59 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Of course not.

How would the earlier time help your idea that these were manufactured?

Are you stupid enough to believe the DPD whipped these photos up on the spur of the moment and planted them?

Since you don`t understand reasoning, you don`t recognize when other people do it. The proper way to approach these things is "what is reasonable to believe?". Of course such an approach destroys every idea you`ve ever had about this case. I find it
    reasonable to believe they found these photographs/negative(s) in with Oswald`s possession because there is no other reasonable alternative available (certainly you will never produce one).

The problem is with the incredible things your ideas suggest when you question what the DPD did.

I read this this morning, and started a response but discarded it because I wanted to get out and do some things. When I returned just now I see that Corbett`s response is right along the lines of what my response was going to be. This is "What about
    this, huh, huh, huh?", and it`s cousin "explain these things to my satisfaction or I get to believe stupid shit" (as if it is in our control to stop you from believing stupid shit).

second negative ?

Dunno. How to the missing negative speak to the authenticity of the photos and negative in evidence? Rose said the one negative was of the photo he found, rendering it redundant.

Dunno. If you see them ask them. You can look in the evidence and find where the photos/negatives were admitted, and find the process used.

Dunno. If you see them, ask them.

When the questioned Day did they bring every piece of evidence that he had processed for him to identify, the bag, the rifle, the shells, the fingerprint he lifted, ect?

Can you show this is a requirement?

It seems they took a bunch of stuff Friday night, but didn`t process it until Saturday morning.

Who are you quoting?

You haven`t shown it needed to be on the list to be considered evidence.

Why are these crucial pieces of evidence missing from the evidence list ?

Perhaps you misunderstand the reason and/or nature of the list.

Were they or were they not among the items found during the Saturday search ?

Some things were found Friday. It seems all the things were processed on Saturday.

How does that follow?

Period.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Sep 9 09:30:44 2023
    According to Inspector Kelley, the BYP was shown to Oswald at the 6 PM interview on Saturday, if that matters. https://postimg.cc/NKqrp6C0

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Sep 11 08:08:55 2023
    On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 04:36:27 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 7:03:58?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

I quite doubt if Corbutt bothered to read the cited text... he
    certainly made no effort at all to refute it.

The complete lack of any chain of custody is a fairly big thing in
    legal circles, and would *CERTAINLY* invalidate the photos as
    evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 08:08:55 2023
    On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 08:50:45 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Sep 11 10:30:15 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:09:03 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 06:28:26 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 8:12:59?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 7:36:29?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: >>> On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 7:03:58?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote: >>>> https://jfkconspiracyforum.freeforums.net/thread/1680/another-backyard-photographs-ii

Of course not.

Logical fallacy deleted.

I'm smart enough...

Clearly not.

You have done nothing ...

Yet you can't refute what Gil has pointed out. Using the very thing
    that terrifies you - the evidence.

It`s available online.

Your questions...

Nope. These are FACTS that Gil is pointing out. That they take the
    *FORM* of questions that you can't answer validates these facts as
    true.

You lose!

I'll let Bud speak for himself but I doubt he sees any point to humoring you either.
    Chickenshit will run too.

I responded. Predictably Gil fled.

And Huckster is too smart to get involved.
    But Dallas Police detective Gus Rose testified that police found two photos and two negatives. He testified that he found one photo and two negatives and the other photograph was found by Irving detective John McCabe. ( 7 H 231 ) What happened to
    the second negative ?

It's your burden.

They didn't need him.
    That would be a lie. The photos could not have been admitted in
    court.
    Keep those questions coming that don't prove anything.
    "to YOU"... they don't prove anything to YOU. Always remember to add
    that.

It's quite devastating. Who cares that you aren't honest enough to
    see it.

Not devastating by itself, but the entirety of the evidence Gil is
    showing is devastating indeed.

You're starting to sound desperate with your denials...

Why are these crucial pieces of evidence missing from the evidence list ? >> Were they or were they not among the items found during the Saturday search ?

All you have are questions.
    No, all Gil has are FACTS. It's a FACT that the WC never established
    chain of custody of the photos, as Gil has pointed out.

Conspiracy folks can`t tell their crackpot assumptions from facts.

*Judges* rule on chain of custody issues. Judges, not crackpots.

He points it
    out in the *FORM* of a question - to which you have no answer - and
    thus you've AGREED that these photos have no chain of custody, and
    therefore wouldn't be admitted in a court of law.
    You never bother trying to find answers.
    Au contraire... I sure Gil knows, as I do, what the explanation for
    these facts are. All you need do is compare what was sent to the FBI
    with what was returned from the FBI, and you'll know too.

Questions prove nothing.

But *UNANSWERED* questions do.

You`re a troll who removes the answers people give.

Because you don't know the answer to your questions, you assume the answer is there was
    some nefarious conduct going on.
    Let's rephrase that to be more accurate: "Because I DON'T KNOW the
    answer to your questions, and I CANNOT offer any legitimate solutions,
    the only remaining answer is that some nefarious conduct was going
    on."

That's more accurate. Do try to be accurate in the future.
    If you want to prove malfeasance, you have to do better
    than just raising questions.
    Don't have to prove "malfeasance" - it's **YOUR BURDEN** to make your
    case. Gil and I are showing why you're failing.
    You have to find the answers and show how those answers prove
    a cover up was going on.
    You're lying again, Corbutt. It's **YOU** that has the burden here,
    not critics.
    Period.

Another of your silly assumptions. But I'll take this opportunity to you ask a question. Why do
    The "silly assumption" is true for ordinary folk. But not for trolls, cowards, and liars.

You have no idea how despicable you appear to the average person...
    playing games with the killing of a President.

We play games with the people playing games with the death of the president.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 16:01:13 2023
    On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:30:15 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Sep 11 20:20:45 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:09:01 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

evidence.

You’re echoing conspiracy author nonsense. For a long time, I believed it as well, until I actually read the law about it.

See this quote on the second page here: https://scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1450&context=faculty_publications

“The witness’ uncertainty in identifying the object affects the weight, NOT THE ADMISSIBILITY, of the evidence” [emphasis added].

That means, as explained in the accompanying text, that the evidence is admissible and the jury in a jury trial gets to decide how much weight to put on that evidence, even if the record is unclear on exactly when and where the photos were first
    discovered.

But it’s not unclear. The photographs were validated in testimony (as Gil notes) and that is more than enough to make them admissible. The jury would see these photos, beyond any doubt.

CT authors would have you believe the jury would never see that photographic evidence, but that is untrue. They would see it and they would decide how much weight to give it. The claims of inadmissibilty are rife in this case, extending to almost every
    piece of evidence pointing to Oswald — like the nearly whole bullet recovered from Parkland Hospital, the two large fragments found in the limo, and the three shells found at the sniper’s nest window.

They have to argue that falsehood, because the evidence points to Oswald.

I've pointed out the correct rule of law before, you continue to misstate it.

Gil (and you) would be better off conceding the admissibility of the photos and claiming instead those photos don't establish Oswald shot the President, they merely establish he possessed the weapon used to kill the President. That would be true. But
    maybe that is his (and your) fallback position, after he (and you) are done arguing a Mauser was found, rather than Oswald’s Carcano, and after he (and you) are through arguing Oswald’s weapon wasn't accurate enough to make the shots, and Oswald wasn'
    t a good enough shot to make the shots.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Sep 11 20:44:33 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:09:03 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 06:28:26 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett

On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 8:12:59?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 7:36:29?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: >>> On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 7:03:58?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote: >>>> https://jfkconspiracyforum.freeforums.net/thread/1680/another-backyard-photographs-ii

Of course not.

Logical fallacy deleted.

I'm smart enough...

Clearly not.

You have done nothing ...

Yet you can't refute what Gil has pointed out. Using the very thing
    that terrifies you - the evidence.

Your questions...

Nope. These are FACTS that Gil is pointing out. That they take the
    *FORM* of questions that you can't answer validates these facts as
    true.

You lose!

Chickenshit will run too. And Huckster is too smart to get involved.
    But Dallas Police detective Gus Rose testified that police found two photos and two negatives. He testified that he found one photo and two negatives and the other photograph was found by Irving detective John McCabe. ( 7 H 231 ) What happened to
    the second negative ?

It's your burden.

They didn't need him.
    That would be a lie. The photos could not have been admitted in
    court.
    Keep those questions coming that don't prove anything.
    "to YOU"... they don't prove anything to YOU. Always remember to add
    that.

It's quite devastating. Who cares that you aren't honest enough to
    see it.

Not devastating by itself, but the entirety of the evidence Gil is
    showing is devastating indeed.

You're starting to sound desperate with your denials...

Why are these crucial pieces of evidence missing from the evidence list ? >> Were they or were they not among the items found during the Saturday search ?

All you have are questions.
    No, all Gil has are FACTS. It's a FACT that the WC never established
    chain of custody of the photos, as Gil has pointed out. He points it
    out in the *FORM* of a question - to which you have no answer - and
    thus you've AGREED that these photos have no chain of custody, and
    therefore wouldn't be admitted in a court of law.

Chain of custody established right here: https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/stovall.htm
    — quote —
    Mr. BALL. Now, at that time did you find any snapshots that appeared to be Oswald in the photograph?
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes, sir; Rose did, and when he looked at them, he said, "Look at this." At the time he said that--he showed us the snapshots and the negatives to me.
    Mr. BALL. Did they show you what appeared to be Oswald in the snapshots?
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. BALL. He had the negatives and snapshots?
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. BALL. And he showed Oswald--what was significant about the photograph?
    Mr. STOVALL. He was in a standing position just outside of the house holding a rifle in one hand and he was wearing a pistol in a holster on his right hip and he was holding two papers in the other hand.
    Mr. BALL. Did you take the snapshots?
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes, we took the snapshots.
    Mr. BALL. And the negatives?
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. BALL. Where are they listed on this exhibit--this Exhibit B?
    Mr. STOVALL. I believe we listed them where we've got "Miscellaneous photographs and maps." There were several other photographs that we took when we were there.
    — unquote —

Gil already conceded this point, he merely argued, based in nothing at all, that it shouldn't have been done that way.

You never bother trying to find answers.
    Au contraire... I sure Gil knows, as I do, what the explanation for
    these facts are. All you need do is compare what was sent to the FBI
    with what was returned from the FBI, and you'll know too.

Questions prove nothing.

But *UNANSWERED* questions do.
    some nefarious conduct going on.
    Let's rephrase that to be more accurate: "Because I DON'T KNOW the
    answer to your questions, and I CANNOT offer any legitimate solutions,
    the only remaining answer is that some nefarious conduct was going
    on."

No, that’s still the logical fallacy of an argument from ignorance. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

“Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not
    yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes the possibility that there may have been an insufficient investigation to prove that the proposition is
    either true or false. It also does not allow for the possibility that the answer is unknowable, only knowable in the future, or neither completely true nor completely false. In debates, appealing to ignorance is sometimes an attempt to shift the burden
    of proof. The term was likely coined by philosopher John Locke in the late 17th century.”

That's more accurate. Do try to be accurate in the future.
    If you want to prove malfeasance, you have to do better
    than just raising questions.
    Don't have to prove "malfeasance" - it's **YOUR BURDEN** to make your
    case. Gil and I are showing why you're failing.
    You have to find the answers and show how those answers prove
    a cover up was going on.
    You're lying again, Corbutt. It's **YOU** that has the burden here,
    not critics.
    Period.

The "silly assumption" is true for ordinary folk. But not for trolls, cowards, and liars.

You have no idea how despicable you appear to the average person...
    playing games with the killing of a President.

Watch Ben play games by deleting or ignoring all the points I made in this thread.

And calling me names. Ben is always good for that as a retort, if all else fails.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Tue Sep 12 03:19:36 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:44:35 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    Mr. BALL. Now, at that time did you find any snapshots that appeared to be Oswald in the photograph?
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes, sir; Rose did, and when he looked at them, he said, "Look at this." At the time he said that--he showed us the snapshots and the negatives to me.
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. BALL. And he showed Oswald--what was significant about the photograph? Mr. STOVALL. He was in a standing position just outside of the house holding a rifle in one hand and he was wearing a pistol in a holster on his right hip and he was holding two papers in the other hand.
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. STOVALL. I believe we listed them where we've got "Miscellaneous photographs and maps." There were several other photographs that we took when we were there.
    — unquote —

Gil already conceded this point, he merely argued, based in nothing at all, that it shouldn't have been done that way.

I didn't concede anything. I reported what they said.
    Rose and Stovall testified before the Warren Commission.
    Did either of them ever identify CE 133-A and 133-B as the photos they found in the Paine garage ?
    Did either of them ever identify the negative of 133-B as the negative they found ?

Yes or No ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Tue Sep 12 08:35:10 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 03:19:36 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:44:35?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. BALL. And he showed Oswald--what was significant about the photograph? >> Mr. STOVALL. He was in a standing position just outside of the house holding a rifle in one hand and he was wearing a pistol in a holster on his right hip and he was holding two papers in the other hand.
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    unquote

Huckster's no more honest than Corbutt.

All you can do is laugh at their antics...

Did either of them ever identify CE 133-A and 133-B as the photos they found in the Paine garage ?
    Did either of them ever identify the negative of 133-B as the negative they found ?

Yes or No ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 12 08:35:10 2023
    On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 20:20:45 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:09:01?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

evidence.

Youre echoing...

And you 're crying.

And proving your STUPIDITY by denying that chain of custody is quite
    an established rule of law.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Sep 12 11:11:22 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 6:19:38 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Mr. BALL. Did they show you what appeared to be Oswald in the snapshots? Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. BALL. And he showed Oswald--what was significant about the photograph? Mr. STOVALL. He was in a standing position just outside of the house holding a rifle in one hand and he was wearing a pistol in a holster on his right hip and he was holding two papers in the other hand.
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    — unquote —

What Stovall said: “He was in a standing position just outside of the house holding a rifle in one hand and he was wearing a pistol in a holster on his right hip and he was holding two papers in the other hand. … I believe we listed them where we've
    got "Miscellaneous photographs and maps." There were several other photographs that we took when we were there.”

That’s sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, whether you want to hold your breath and stamp your feet or not.

Yes or No ?

Not necessary. Read the law citation I provided.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Sep 12 11:20:44 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 6:19:38 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Mr. BALL. Did they show you what appeared to be Oswald in the snapshots? Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
    — unquote —

Yes or No ?

And in reporting what they said, you conceded the point, merely arguing they should have done it differently:
    “Police claimed that they were listed under, "miscellaneous photographs and maps". (7 H 194) You have a suspect for two separate homicides under arrest and you find two photographs and negatives of him with what appears to be the alleged murder weapons,
    and you list those photos in your evidence list under "miscellaneous"?

If those photographs were found in the garage on Saturday, one would think that they would be the first item noted on the list. After all, this was the most significant find of the Saturday search. And they're not listed in detail?“

You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum on what was taken
    from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 11:22:39 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:20:44 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 12 11:30:41 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 11:35:19 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 20:20:45 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:09:01?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

Does nothing to invalidate the photos and negatives that are in evidence. >> I quite doubt if Corbutt bothered to read the cited text... he

evidence.

You’re echoing...

And you 're crying.

And proving your STUPIDITY by denying that chain of custody is quite
    an established rule of law.

We note with some amusement that you deleted almost everything I said and merely repeated your original claim.

Tell me what is stupid about citing the actual document written by a law professor at an actual law school summarizing the law on admissibility of evidence.

It's entitled “CHAIN OF CUSTODY AND ADMISSIBILITY OF EVIDENCE”.

https://scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1450&context=faculty_publications

Again:
    “The witness’ uncertainty in identifying the object affects the weight, NOT THE ADMISSIBILITY, of the evidence” [emphasis added].

The evidence is admitted and the jury gets to decide how much weight to give it. You offer nothing in rebuttal except your own opinion (gleaned from conspiracy books, which you should know by now, are not truthful).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 12 11:34:25 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:22:14 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:11:22 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Ben RUNS from the subject under discussion once more, and attempts to change the subject once more. Why is Ben attempting to change the subject and unwilling to discuss the actual subject in so many threads?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 11:34:32 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:30:41 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 11:38:54 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:34:25 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 11:39:10 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:36:57 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 12 11:36:57 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:22:46 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:20:44 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Ben is still desperately running from the subject of evidence admissibility and still desperately attempting to change the subject.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 11:49:48 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:41:37 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 12 11:41:37 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:34:38 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:30:41 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Ok, it's clear you have no interest in actually supporting your claims concerning evidence admissibility and won't go near a reasoned discussion concerning same. It's also clear your only option is to attempt to change the subject as quickly as possible
    and to call me a coward.

You lost, Ben. You can't argue the facts and you can't support your opinions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 12 12:04:00 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:49:55 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 11:41:37 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Ben must believe his constant avoidance of the subject matter here and his single-minded repeated attempts to change the subject here and elsewhere appears rational to disinterested readers.

Why does Ben RUN so much?

Another thread where he is doing precisely the same thing: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/quU-jAIMgCM/m/w9ZjBAL5AgAJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 13:11:15 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 12:04:00 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 02:11:21 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:20:45 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum on what was taken
    from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.
    I was a cop, Hank. I know how to do evidence lists. I have a degree in criminal justice.
    I'm expressing an opinion based on my experience and training.
    That experience and training allows me to look at the case from a legal standpoint.
    Having put together cases against defendants myself, I know the difference between a case where police are framing a defendant and a solid case.
    And that carries a LOT of weight.
    In fact, next to you and the other LN idiots in this newsgroup, that makes me an EXPERT in the field.
    Or do you as well have experience and training in the field of criminal justice ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Sep 13 07:36:36 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 4:11:22 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum on what was
    taken from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.
    As are your opinions.
    I was a cop, Hank. I know how to do evidence lists. I have a degree in criminal justice.
    That experience and training allows me to look at the case from a legal standpoint.
    Having put together cases against defendants myself, I know the difference between a case where police are framing a defendant and a solid case.

You actually think the police actively "framed" Oswald with these photos?

What's your proof?

It's one thing to allege the photos wouldn't be allowed to be used as evidence in a trial (silly, but whatever), and it's entirely another thing to allege the cops were involved in framing Oswald with faked or altered photos of him handling the rifle and
    pistol.

In fact, next to you and the other LN idiots in this newsgroup, that makes me an EXPERT in the field.

The people who worked the case in 1963/1964 were experts in the field, too.

Or do you as well have experience and training in the field of criminal justice ?

Your logical fallacy here is called an Argument from Authority. You're asking people to rely on your status as a former cop as a substitute for the validity of the idea that the cops framed Oswald with incriminating photos.

Okay Gil, you sprayed your conspiracy rounds. Now that someone has returned fire, hurry back to your basement hideaway until the coast is clear.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 07:31:43 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 02:11:21 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:20:45?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    from the Paine home lists miscellaneous photos as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.

The only experience Huckster has is in cowardice... In that field, he
    is indeed an expert.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 07:53:04 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 07:36:36 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 4:11:22?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum on what was
    taken from the Paine home lists miscellaneous photos as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.
    As are your opinions.

You actually think they didn't?

What's your proof?

Can't read?

It's one thing to allege the photos wouldn't be allowed to be used
    as evidence in a trial (silly, but whatever)

So you don't believe in the American justice system...

and it's entirely another thing to allege the cops were involved in
    framing Oswald with faked or altered photos of him handling the rifle
    and pistol.

Figured that out all by yourself?

The people who worked the case in 1963/1964 were experts in the field, too.

BUT YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!!

Such as every single doctor involved who testified AFTER seeing
    CE399...

Your logical fallacy here is called an Argument from Authority.

You mean the same fallacy you used above?

It's a fallacy when Gil uses it, but not when you do?

Such cowardice!!!

You're asking people to rely on your status as a former cop as a
    substitute

There you go lying again...

Run away, coward... run away...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Wed Sep 13 08:09:00 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:36:38 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

What's your proof?

The police lineups weren't fair. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/lineups-1-2.png

Witnesses were harassed and threatened. https://gil-jesus.com/evidence-of-witness-harrassment/

19 "patsies" were convicted on the watch of your EXPERT DA, Henry Wade. https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna25917791

Your EXPERT DA Wade also convinced a jury to send an innocent man to the electric chair in 1954.
    https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2016/may/henry-wade-executed-innocent-man/

Yeah, they were real experts, Chuck.
    They couldn't tell a white jacket from a tannish grey one.
    They couldn't tell a .38 auto shell from a .38 special.

They couldn't find a rapist inside a state prison.

Speaking of the photos, where are the negatives for CE 133-A and the Geneva Dees photos ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Wed Sep 13 08:24:38 2023
    Okay Gil, you sprayed your conspiracy rounds. Now that someone has returned fire, hurry back to your basement hideaway until the coast is clear.

Having a battle of wits with you is like fighting a war against an unarmed opponent.
    You don't know shit about this case.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 09:19:07 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 08:24:38 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:36:38?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: >> Okay Gil, you sprayed your conspiracy rounds. Now that someone has returned fire, hurry back to your basement hideaway until the coast is clear.

Having a battle of wits with you is like fighting a war against an unarmed opponent.

I've been saying this for years... Chuckles doesn't know enough about
    the evidence in this case.

Huckster does... this is why Huckster runs more frequently than
    Chuckles does.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 09:26:07 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:31:50 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:
    taken from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.
    is indeed an expert.

Ben cant discuss the evidence so he is stuck calling me names.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Sep 13 09:25:19 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 5:11:22 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    As are your opinions.

People on the internet can claim expertise in plenty of fields.

Now you’re a lawyer too?

I don't put any weight on your opinion because you're not a valid expert. Show me one case where you testified as an expert.

Yawn. In your own mind, perhaps. But not elsewhere. And calling people idiots does not make you look smarter.

Only self-taught by reading hundreds of true crime books and general reading of forensics and law.
    But I'm not the one citing my own opinion as valid. You are. My opinion is meaningless to you and I recognize that. For that reason, I don't cite it — and you don't seem to realize that your supposed expertise is likewise meaningless to me, but you
    keep telling us what you think, instead of what the recognized experts think.

I'm citing law books and the actual testimony and documents by active law enforcement officers. You? “Gil thinks this should be done differently”.

Meaningless.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 09:33:48 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:26:09 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:20:45?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote: >> You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum on what was

As are your opinions.
    is indeed an expert.

Well, you are an obnoxious shit bag, and a cowardly liar, too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Sep 13 09:34:16 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 11:09:02 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

What's your proof?
    The police lineups weren't fair. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/lineups-1-2.png

Witnesses were harassed and threatened. https://gil-jesus.com/evidence-of-witness-harrassment/

19 "patsies" were convicted on the watch of your EXPERT DA, Henry Wade. https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna25917791

Your EXPERT DA Wade also convinced a jury to send an innocent man to the electric chair in 1954.
    https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2016/may/henry-wade-executed-innocent-man/

Yeah, they were real experts, Chuck.
    They couldn't tell a white jacket from a tannish grey one.
    They couldn't tell a .38 auto shell from a .38 special.

They couldn't find a rapist inside a state prison.

Speaking of the photos, where are the negatives for CE 133-A and the Geneva Dees photos ?

Gish Gallop logical fallacy. And a change of subject besides.
    We were talking about the photos.
    Suddenly, we're playing “What About This, What About That”?

Let’s get back to the subject YOU brought up, do you remember what it was? Hint: “Another look at the "Backyard Photographs”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Sep 13 09:39:28 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:24:39 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

I don't hold myself out as an expert in JFK assassination trivia.

I do understand who has the burden of proof here, and that's YOU, or more broadly, Team Oswald. And you're incapable or unwilling (or whatever) of actually putting something forward that we can compare to the historical case against Oswald. You can only
    say that some people did something. You claim the mechanics of the conspiracy doesn't interest you and that your focus is on showing Oswald would've have been found not guilty at trial. You've written that the key evidence would be tossed after you made
    your Johnny Cochrane arguments in front of a Dallas judge. Dunning, call Kruger.

I think you are coy about what you really feel happened on 11/22/63 because deep down, you know how laughable it is, but you're so addicted to the idea of a JFK conspiracy that you just can't let it go. Changing your mind at this point would involve a
    long look in the mirror with the uncomfortable truth that you wasted decades of your adult life isolated from friends and family on an investigooglng snipe hunt of epic proportions.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK and JDT. You disagree, but that's history's conclusion: Oswald alone, no KNOWN help. To upend this, YOU NEED TO DO BETTER. You need to put out a more compelling case, invite criticism, provide proof for your allegations, and
    on and on. Simply claiming you'd get a judge to toss the evidence against Oswald at some hypothetical murder trial doesn't cut it. You need to explain what happened on 11/22/63, and your explanation needs to have less problems than the case against
    Oswald you criticize. You are not to be held to a lower burden of proof.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 09:40:36 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:33:49 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

As are your opinions.
    is indeed an expert.

Even if true, how does that prevent Ben from putting forward a valid, well-reasoned argument supporting Gil’s argument that the photos would not be admissible?

It doesn't. But all he’s doing of late is attempting to change the subject and call me names.

Two logical fallacies.

No evidence Ben can discuss the evidence whatsoever, and this isn't just in this thread, or just in responses to me. This is true going back years, to a multitude of different posters.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 09:47:02 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:19:10 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 08:24:38 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:36:38?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

I've been saying this for years... Chuckles doesn't know enough about
    the evidence in this case.

Huckster does... this is why Huckster runs more frequently than
    Chuckles does.

Ben, you've been ducking a reasoned discussion with me on topics you bring up for YEARS. You are the one running.

When I respond, you delete my points, attempt to change the subject, and call me names. We see you doing all three in this thread, and a multitude of others.

That’s the sum and substance of your “contributions” to moving this case forward over the past decade or more.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 09:46:02 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:40:39 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:33:49 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 02:11:21 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus <gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum on what
    was taken from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.
    The only experience Huckster has is in cowardice... In that field, he is indeed an expert.
    Even if true, how does that prevent Ben from putting forward a valid, well-reasoned argument supporting Gil’s argument that the photos would not be admissible?

It doesn't. But all he’s doing of late is attempting to change the subject and call me names.

Two logical fallacies.

No evidence Ben can discuss the evidence whatsoever, and this isn't just in this thread, or just in responses to me. This is true going back years, to a multitude of different posters.

Ben is your mirror image. The only good he does here is to savage you and your pals. You both play the same game in order to make the Nut House unappealing to the rare and furtive Lurker.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 09:59:49 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:26:07 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 10:00:17 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:34:16 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 10:01:52 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:39:28 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:24:39?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:36:38?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: >>> Okay Gil, you sprayed your conspiracy rounds. Now that someone has returned fire, hurry back to your basement hideaway until the coast is clear.

You don't even know what happened that day...

I do understand who has the burden of proof here..

No you don't. You PROVABLY don't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 10:01:55 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:46:04 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum on what
    was taken from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.
    I'm expressing an opinion based on my experience and training. >That experience and training allows me to look at the case from a legal standpoint.
    is indeed an expert.

Two logical fallacies.

Ben is your mirror image. The only good he does here is to savage you and your pals. You both play the same game in order to make the Nut House unappealing to the rare and furtive Lurker.

By mirror image, you mean, apparently, that I cite the evidence and use it to build a well-reasoned argument. And Ben doesn't.

You must also mean that I treat fellow posters with respect and don't generally call them names. I call them by their names they post by. Ben issues ad hominems by the truckload (everyone on the other side, Ben has called a liar and coward, and probably
    more than a hundred times each). He makes up derogatory names for posters (Hank becomes “Huckster”, Charles becomes “Chuckles”, et.al.)

Ben utilizes a multitude of logical fallacies like changing the subject, begging the question, shifting the burden of proof. Ben even labels my points logical fallacies and then shifts the burden of proof and asks me to tell him what logical fallacy I
    just committed!

Ben deletes my points, mostly leaving only the first word of two behind. I respond to his points with evidence and reasoned arguments, which Ben then deletes.

Yeah, we are mirror images.

That’s what you meant by mirror images, right?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 10:02:03 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:25:19 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 10:04:29 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:01:57 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:46:04 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum on
    what was taken from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.
    I'm expressing an opinion based on my experience and training. >That experience and training allows me to look at the case from a legal standpoint.
    is indeed an expert.

Two logical fallacies.

By mirror image, you mean, apparently, that I cite the evidence and use it to build a well-reasoned argument. And Ben doesn't.

You must also mean that I treat fellow posters with respect and don't generally call them names. I call them by their names they post by. Ben issues ad hominems by the truckload (everyone on the other side, Ben has called a liar and coward, and
    probably more than a hundred times each). He makes up derogatory names for posters (Hank becomes “Huckster”, Charles becomes “Chuckles”, et.al.)

Ben utilizes a multitude of logical fallacies like changing the subject, begging the question, shifting the burden of proof. Ben even labels my points logical fallacies and then shifts the burden of proof and asks me to tell him what logical fallacy I
    just committed!

Ben deletes my points, mostly leaving only the first word of two behind. I respond to his points with evidence and reasoned arguments, which Ben then deletes.

Ben responds to my points by attempting to change the subject five more times (four in succession, then another after another post of mine).

You can't make this up, folks!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 10:05:49 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:04:31 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum on
    what was taken from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.
    is indeed an expert.

Two logical fallacies.

You must also mean that I treat fellow posters with respect and don't generally call them names. I call them by their names they post by. Ben issues ad hominems by the truckload (everyone on the other side, Ben has called a liar and coward, and
    probably more than a hundred times each). He makes up derogatory names for posters (Hank becomes “Huckster”, Charles becomes “Chuckles”, et.al.)

Ben utilizes a multitude of logical fallacies like changing the subject, begging the question, shifting the burden of proof. Ben even labels my points logical fallacies and then shifts the burden of proof and asks me to tell him what logical fallacy
    I just committed!

Ben responds to my points by attempting to change the subject five more times (four in succession, then another after another post of mine).

You can't make this up, folks!

Make that SIX times attempting to change the subject! (soon to be even, no doubt).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Wed Sep 13 10:05:53 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:04:29 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:01:57?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Huckster responds to Huckster to run from this:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Wed Sep 13 10:07:19 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:05:49 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:04:31?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 10:08:02 2023

As are your opinions.
    is indeed an expert.

Two logical fallacies.

just committed!

LOL! I think I said what I mean. But, as usual, you twist it into meaning something else.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 10:28:10 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:21:27 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:08:03 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum
    on what was taken from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.
    is indeed an expert.

Two logical fallacies.

Ben utilizes a multitude of logical fallacies like changing the subject, begging the question, shifting the burden of proof. Ben even labels my points logical fallacies and then shifts the burden of proof and asks me to tell him what logical
    fallacy I just committed!

LOL! I think I said what I mean. But, as usual, you twist it into meaning something else.
    What exactly did you mean by “mirror images”, if not the differences I listed?

You taught me not to answer questions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 10:21:25 2023

As are your opinions.
    is indeed an expert.

Two logical fallacies.

Ben utilizes a multitude of logical fallacies like changing the subject, begging the question, shifting the burden of proof. Ben even labels my points logical fallacies and then shifts the burden of proof and asks me to tell him what logical fallacy
    I just committed!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 10:39:31 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:07:24 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:05:49 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:04:31?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

EIGHT attempts by Ben to change the subject in the last hour!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 10:37:47 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:28:12 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first memorandum
    on what was taken from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.
    is indeed an expert.

Two logical fallacies.

Ben utilizes a multitude of logical fallacies like changing the subject, begging the question, shifting the burden of proof. Ben even labels my points logical fallacies and then shifts the burden of proof and asks me to tell him what logical

Right, it's my fault you can't explain what you meant by ‘mirror image’ when you claimed “Ben is your mirror image”.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 10:42:56 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:39:31 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 10:42:07 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:37:48 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:28:12 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    You weren't in charge, and your unsupported objections carry no weight here. The police testified to the finding of the photos, and even described them, which is sufficient to get them admitted into evidence, and the first
    memorandum on what was taken from the Paine home lists “miscellaneous photos” as among the items recovered. Your objections are meaningless.

As are your opinions.
    is indeed an expert.

Two logical fallacies.

Right, it's my fault you can't explain what you meant by ‘mirror image’ when you claimed “Ben is your mirror image”.

Everything is your fault here because you poison discussion...just like Holmes. Mirror image. Maybe we should ask J. Edgar Hoover what he thinks!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 10:43:11 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:21:25 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 11:20:06 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:01:55 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:39:28 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Aldous Huxley died?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 11:25:49 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:20:06 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:01:55?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:39:28 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Aldous Huxley died?

Auditioning to be the fool? Don't need one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 11:47:33 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:25:51 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:20:06 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:01:55?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:39:28 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:24:39?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote: >>>> On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:36:38?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Aldous Huxley died?

Make a stupid claim, you'll get a stupid answer.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 11:53:08 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:47:33 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:25:51?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:20:06 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:01:55?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote: >>>> On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:39:28 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:24:39?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote: >>>>>> On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:36:38?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Aldous Huxley died?

Make a stupid claim...

It's your claim.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 11:58:29 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:53:13 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:47:33 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:01:55?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote: >>>> On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:39:28 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:24:39?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote: >>>>>> On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:36:38?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Aldous Huxley died?

Make a stupid claim...

It's your claim.

You claimed I don't know what happened that day, stupid. I gave you a stupid answer in response.

Try and follow your own bullshit.

Can someone help Ben out? He's struggling again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 13:06:11 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:58:29 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:53:13?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:47:33 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:01:55?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote: >>>>>> On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:39:28 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:24:39?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote: >>>>>>>> On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 10:36:38?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Aldous Huxley died?

Make a stupid claim...

It's your claim.

You claimed ...

All of my claims are supported and cited for.

Unlike you, I have a scenario supported by the evidence...

You lose.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 13 14:21:54 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:43:14 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Tenth time in the past few hours Ben has attempted to change the subject and avoided posting anything related to the topic under discussion — the bonafides of the back yard photos.

Ben avoids this topic like it was radioactive.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 14:32:37 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 5:21:55 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Tenth time in the past few hours Ben has attempted to change the subject and avoided posting anything related to the topic under discussion — the bonafides of the back yard photos.

Why do you think I stopped responding to him. He never discusses substance. All he wants to
    do is play his chickenshit games. It's futile to try to get him to address the points you make. He's
    never going to do that. He is the epitome of an internet troll.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 14:34:41 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:21:54 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 14:36:32 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:32:37 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 5:21:55?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 1:43:14?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Tenth time in the past few hours Ben has attempted to change the subject and avoided posting anything related to the topic under discussion the bonafides of the back yard photos.

Why do you think I stopped responding to him.

Because I kept posting unanswerable evidence of your cowardice &
    dishonesty.

Of course, *YOU* can't answer this either.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Wed Sep 13 14:39:30 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 5:32:39 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:21:25 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Why do you think I stopped responding to him. He never discusses substance. All he wants to
    do is play his chickenshit games. It's futile to try to get him to address the points you make. He's

I get that, but the lurkers (if any) and his fellow CTs need to see Ben in action for themselves, and how he avoids discussing the assassination at every time, even in topics he himself started.

And how, when challenged to support his claims, he turns around and tries to change the subject..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 14:48:39 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:39:30 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 13 15:18:40 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 5:39:32 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 5:32:39 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:21:25 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

I get that, but the lurkers (if any) and his fellow CTs need to see Ben in action for themselves, and how he avoids discussing the assassination at every time, even in topics he himself started.

And how, when challenged to support his claims, he turns around and tries to change the subject..

It's a dirty job but I guess somebody has to do it. I'm glad it's not me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Sep 13 15:29:49 2023
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 15:18:40 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

It's a dirty job but I guess somebody has to do it. I'm glad it's not me.

Believers rarely deign to support their claims.

Which is why most of America accepts a conspiracy in this case...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Sep 22 08:24:55 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 5:48:44 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

As noted here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/quU-jAIMgCM/m/Ne71WC5DAAAJ

All you’re attempting to do is change the subject:
    “I get that, but the lurkers (if any) and his fellow CTs need to see Ben in action for themselves, and how he avoids discussing the assassination at every time [sic - turn], even in topics he himself started. And how, when challenged to support his
    claims, he turns around and tries to change the subject..”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Fri Sep 22 08:43:26 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 11:24:57 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

As noted here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/quU-jAIMgCM/m/Ne71WC5DAAAJ

“I get that, but the lurkers (if any) and his fellow CTs need to see Ben in action for themselves, and how he avoids discussing the assassination at every time [sic - turn], even in topics he himself started. And how, when challenged to support his
    It's always ad hominem with Hank Sienzant.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 08:42:02 2023
    On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 08:24:55 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Fri Sep 22 09:49:57 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 10:43:28 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:39:30 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Hard to see much else that can be done when responding to a master of that ad hominem like Holmes. ...Especially when he constantly avoids honest interaction, but loves to claim he has proven something.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Fri Sep 22 19:00:01 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 11:43:28 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:39:30 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Pointing out that Ben avoids discussing the assassination, seldom cites evidence, and invokes logical fallacies like changing the subject at every turn (at least a dozen examples above) isn't a personal attack. I'm not attacking Ben, I'm pointing out his
    methodology.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Fri Sep 22 21:56:16 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 10:00:03 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

“I get that, but the lurkers (if any) and his fellow CTs need to see Ben in action for themselves, and how he avoids discussing the assassination at every time [sic - turn], even in topics he himself started. And how, when challenged to support
    his claims, he turns around and tries to change the subject..”
    Pointing out that Ben avoids discussing the assassination, seldom cites evidence, and invokes logical fallacies like changing the subject at every turn (at least a dozen examples above) isn't a personal attack. I'm not attacking Ben, I'm pointing out
    his methodology.

Yeah, sure. And your methodology is to weasel and lie.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Sep 23 06:30:11 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 12:56:17 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

“I get that, but the lurkers (if any) and his fellow CTs need to see Ben in action for themselves, and how he avoids discussing the assassination at every time [sic - turn], even in topics he himself started. And how, when challenged to support
    Pointing out that Ben avoids discussing the assassination, seldom cites evidence, and invokes logical fallacies like changing the subject at every turn (at least a dozen examples above) isn't a personal attack. I'm not attacking Ben, I'm pointing out
    his methodology.

<snicker> The idiots sure do get upset when Hank pisses on their sandcastles.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Sep 23 18:43:39 2023

his methodology.

Ad hominem logical fallacies.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Sat Sep 23 21:16:26 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 9:43:41 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

“I get that, but the lurkers (if any) and his fellow CTs need to see Ben in action for themselves, and how he avoids discussing the assassination at every time [sic - turn], even in topics he himself started. And how, when challenged to
    support his claims, he turns around and tries to change the subject..”
    Pointing out that Ben avoids discussing the assassination, seldom cites evidence, and invokes logical fallacies like changing the subject at every turn (at least a dozen examples above) isn't a personal attack. I'm not attacking Ben, I'm pointing
    out his methodology.

I'm just critiquing your methodology.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sun Sep 24 04:06:50 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 12:16:27 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

“I get that, but the lurkers (if any) and his fellow CTs need to see Ben in action for themselves, and how he avoids discussing the assassination at every time [sic - turn], even in topics he himself started. And how, when challenged to
    Pointing out that Ben avoids discussing the assassination, seldom cites evidence, and invokes logical fallacies like changing the subject at every turn (at least a dozen examples above) isn't a personal attack. I'm not attacking Ben, I'm pointing
    out his methodology.

Then you don't understand the difference between a critique of a methodology and an ad hominem attack. Point out the supposed lies, point out the supposed weaseling. Show how you know they are lies, which are deliberate untruths. Cite the evidence
    supporting your claims.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Sun Sep 24 04:15:19 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 7:06:52 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Pointing out that Ben avoids discussing the assassination, seldom cites evidence, and invokes logical fallacies like changing the subject at every turn (at least a dozen examples above) isn't a personal attack. I'm not attacking Ben, I'm
    pointing out his methodology.
    Then you don't understand the difference between a critique of a methodology and an ad hominem attack. Point out the supposed lies, point out the supposed weaseling. Show how you know they are lies, which are deliberate untruths. Cite the evidence
    supporting your claims.

It is useless to discuss anything with a weaseling liar.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 08:04:43 2023
    On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 06:30:11 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Mon Sep 25 08:04:43 2023
    On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

Pointing out that Ben avoids discussing the assassination...

Not convincing coming from the coward who keeps running from this:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Wed Sep 27 05:21:56 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 7:15:21 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 7:06:52 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Pointing out that Ben avoids discussing the assassination, seldom cites evidence, and invokes logical fallacies like changing the subject at every turn (at least a dozen examples above) isn't a personal attack. I'm not attacking Ben, I'm
    pointing out his methodology.
    supporting your claims.
    It is useless to discuss anything with a weaseling liar.

Is that why you resort to ad hominem in your responses to my points so frequently?

Just asking…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 27 05:24:09 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:04:56 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Pointing out that Ben avoids discussing the assassination...

Not convincing coming from the coward who keeps running from this:

Not convincing coming from the same guy who consistently runs away from any discussion of the evidence in this case.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 27 06:43:37 2023
    On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 05:21:56 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 27 06:44:12 2023
    On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 05:24:09 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 27 15:43:38 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 9:43:41 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 05:21:56 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Ben doesn’t understand what Google’s BARD is.

I was making the point here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/88LLRUh5uxo/m/xuuu20LRAQAJ that BARD’s Artificial Intelligence isn’t very reliable.

Later in the same thread, I fed Ben’s trolling post to me into BARD and it spit out this erroneous answer, which I clearly indicated as coming from BARD:
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/88LLRUh5uxo/m/VaNGQwLVAQAJ
    — quote —
    From Google's BARD:
    … The fact that the margins of the exit wound are "beveled inward" suggests that the bullet was traveling from front to back. This is consistent with the trajectory of the bullet that entered the president's back and exited his head.
    — unquote —

For some reason, Ben thinks I am responsible for Google’s AI platform’s unreliable answers. Or, more reasonably, he can’t argue against the points I did make in the thread, so he falsely attributes a BARD response to me as a strawman logical
    fallacy in lieu of a legitimate argument.

You must be talking about your cowardice, your stupidity, and your dishonesty, because I clearly labeled the response posted as coming from BARD, yet you now falsely attribute it to me.

Aside: This is what Ben does. He makes a claim about something you *supposedly* said, but doesn’t provide the link. Nor does he argue the point in the thread the claim was made, but points out the supposed erroneous claim in another thread entirely,
    where there is no easy way for interested parties to verify Ben’s claim. Here, he clearly falsely attributes to me something written by Google’s unreliable AI, BARD.

It caused you to falsely attribute to me something clearly labeled as written by BARD, so yeah.
    You either misunderstood what was posted, or pretended to. Which was it, Ben?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Sep 27 15:58:45 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 9:44:16 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Link to my post where I said that?

Why do you fail to cite for the two claims above that you attribute to me?

Who is running? You make a lot of claims you never support. Asked to support them, you typically attempt to change the subject. As you’re doing here, posting something entirely unrelated to the thread’s topic, the back yard photographs.

No, that was Google’s BARD.

It was clearly attributed to BARD. You misunderstood that or pretended to.

Caused you to make a fool of yourself, so, in the words of Rocky Balboa, “Absolutely!”

Ben to delete all this (claiming it’s all one big logical fallacy) and call me a liar and coward.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 27 16:43:36 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 8:24:11 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Not convincing coming from the same guy who consistently runs away from any discussion of the evidence in this case.

The Irony of Sienzant, the most cowardly sprinter of all!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Wed Sep 27 16:56:29 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 7:43:38 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 8:24:11 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

The Irony of Sienzant, the most cowardly sprinter of all!

More ad hominem. That doesn’t work here.

Meanwhile, not one CT has attempted to tackle these points: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/quU-jAIMgCM/m/d3gUWFUJCAAJ

And: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/quU-jAIMgCM/m/Jg6gxnE6CAAJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 27 16:59:30 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 7:56:31 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Desperate and unable to reason, Sienzant throws up even more links and claims that they will speak for him! Absolutely hilarious! But at the same time, so sad. But hilarious!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 27 17:21:22 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 8:16:00 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Please explain why CTs failure to respond with a reasoned rebuttal makes my points either hilarious or sad, or both.

LOL! Stop it! Stop it! You're killing me! But I'm crying for you, too. Bwahahahahahahah!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Wed Sep 27 17:15:59 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 7:59:32 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Desperate and unable to reason,

You hadn’t established either.

Sienzant throws up even more links and claims that they will speak for him!

I linked back to two earlier posts in this thread that went unanswered. They are still unanswered.

Absolutely hilarious! But at the same time, so sad. But hilarious!

Please explain why CTs failure to respond with a reasoned rebuttal makes my points either hilarious or sad, or both.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 27 19:35:31 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 8:16:00 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 7:59:32 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Desperate and unable to reason,
    You hadn’t established either.
    Sienzant throws up even more links and claims that they will speak for him!
    I linked back to two earlier posts in this thread that went unanswered. They are still unanswered.
    Absolutely hilarious! But at the same time, so sad. But hilarious!

It seems the poster formerly known by a synonym for a toilet seat was an honor student at the
    Benny Yellowpanties School of Trolling. All he wants to do is play silly games while never offering
    anything of substance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 27 23:06:11 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 10:35:33 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: You're doing a fine job ignoring me, moron!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 28 08:17:06 2023
    On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 15:43:38 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Thu Sep 28 08:17:06 2023
    On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 15:58:45 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 9:44:16?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/-CUVS3Ytluw/m/zfiyumYXAgAJ

Now answer the question.

Now answer the question.

I provably didn't. I cited THE FIRST TIME YOU ASKED. Now, retract
    your lie.

Who is running?

You.

No, that was Googles BARD.

No, that was *YOUR* response to my posted question. When you quoted
    it, absent any disclaimer, they became your words, your argument.

It was clearly attributed to BARD. You misunderstood that or pretended to.

Running from your own post now, Huckster?

Embarrassed at what you posted?

You should be.

Caused you to make a fool of yourself...

Is that what you think happened?

Believers run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!

You *still* havn't answered the questions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Sep 28 16:58:16 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 11:17:18 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Link to my post where I said that? https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/-CUVS3Ytluw/m/zfiyumYXAgAJ

Now answer the question.

That doesn’t link to the assertion you attribute to me above. It links to a whimsical response to a CT poster that was avoiding responding to the points I made.

Link to my post where I said that? https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/-CUVS3Ytluw/m/zfiyumYXAgAJ

Now answer the question.

That doesn’t link to the assertion you attribute to me above. It links to a whimsical response to a CT poster that was avoiding responding to the points I made.

Because I never made either claim.

I provably didn't. I cited THE FIRST TIME YOU ASKED. Now, retract
    your lie.

You linked to something else entirely that has bearing on the autopsy whatsoever.

Who is running?
    You.

No been. That’s you. You’ve been posting the same assertions above for over a month now, instead of responding to the topic in the thread. You’ve been doing this, more than likely, to avoid talking about the points I’ve made within the various
    threads.

No, that was Google’s BARD.
    No, that was *YOUR* response to my posted question. When you quoted
    it, absent any disclaimer, they became your words, your argument.

What part of “ From Google's BARD: ” did you fail to recognize as not my opinion?

Moreover, when I pointed out that Google itself admits it’s AI is inaccurate here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/88LLRUh5uxo/m/xuuu20LRAQAJ

Asked of Google: What is the accuracy rate of AI?
    Google Response: Although reports indicate that AI programs can be at least 95% accurate on a regular basis, AI programs cannot determine whether or not the data being analyzed is accurate, so usually overall accuracy is much lower but normally higher
    than 80%. It is a metric used to predict the correctness of a machine learning model.

How do you not recognize that as a disclaimer?

It was clearly attributed to BARD. You misunderstood that or pretended to. Running from your own post now, Huckster?

No, explaining to someone pretending to not understand that when I pointed out BARD was not accurate.

Embarrassed at what you posted?

You should be.

Caused you to make a fool of yourself...

Is that what you think happened?

Believers run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!

You *still* havn't answered the questions.

Why am I responsible for answering questions you falsely atttribute to me?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 28 17:41:12 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 7:58:18 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Get to your basement, Shit Head Sienzant, and support your your half-assed allegation. Or at least post a whimsical link in the meantime, if you're up to it, old man.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Sep 28 18:44:48 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 8:41:14 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Get to your basement, Shit Head Sienzant, and support your your half-assed allegation. Or at least post a whimsical link in the meantime, if you're up to it, old man.

I asked this of Google:

As an old man, should I get to my basement, and support my allegation? Or should I at least post a whimsical link in the meantime, if I am up to it?

BARD’s response:
    —quote —

Whether or not you should go to your basement and support your allegation, or post a whimsical link in the meantime, is up to you. It depends on your priorities, your energy level, and your sense of humor.

If you're passionate about supporting your allegation, and you have the evidence to back it up, then by all means, go for it. But if you're not sure, or if you don't have the energy, then it's okay to skip it.

And if you're looking for a whimsical link, here's one:

A video of a cat playing with a balloon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHKfrz65KSU
    I hope you have a pleasant evening.

Personally, I would recommend posting the whimsical link. It's a great way to spread joy and make people smile. And who knows, it might even inspire someone to do something creative or whimsical themselves.
    — unquote —

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Thu Sep 28 22:39:37 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 9:44:50 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 8:41:14 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

I asked this of Google:

As an old man, should I get to my basement, and support my allegation? Or should I at least post a whimsical link in the meantime, if I am up to it?

BARD’s response:
    —quote —

Whether or not you should go to your basement and support your allegation, or post a whimsical link in the meantime, is up to you. It depends on your priorities, your energy level, and your sense of humor.

If you're passionate about supporting your allegation, and you have the evidence to back it up, then by all means, go for it. But if you're not sure, or if you don't have the energy, then it's okay to skip it.

And if you're looking for a whimsical link, here's one:

A video of a cat playing with a balloon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHKfrz65KSU
    I hope you have a pleasant evening.

Personally, I would recommend posting the whimsical link. It's a great way to spread joy and make people smile. And who knows, it might even inspire someone to do something creative or whimsical themselves.
    — unquote —

There! At least you got a whimsical link. Keep this up and you may become human.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 07:50:45 2023
    On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 18:44:48 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Fri Sep 29 07:50:45 2023
    On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 16:58:16 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 11:17:18?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/-CUVS3Ytluw/m/zfiyumYXAgAJ >>
    Now answer the question.

That doesnt link to the assertion you attribute to me above. It links to a whimsical response to a CT poster that was avoiding responding to the points I made.

"Whimsical" isn't going to save you, Huckster... You said it, and now
    that you have to stand by your own words, you don't want to.

It was a talking point for you - but now that you're going to have to
    defend your own words, you want to claim you were lying without
    actually saying so.

So now you're claiming that you lied, and that Chickenshit doesn't
    speak for you?

Good... then simply MAKE IT EXPLICIT, and state that you lied, and
    that Chickenshit does *NOT* speak for you.

You either stand by your words, or you admit publicly that you lied.

Otherwise, we're simply back to your proven cowardice...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Sep 29 12:59:37 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 10:50:49 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Ben attributes something to me I never said, and asks me to explain it.

Answered above. Keep repeating the falsehood, maybe you'll begin to believe it.

You didn't specify on whose part.

May I be so bold as to suggest here you may be the guilty party?

See the above.

Asked and answered.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Fri Sep 29 13:14:19 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 3:59:39 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 10:50:49 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

May I be so bold as to suggest here you may be the guilty party?

See the above.
    Asked and answered.

This is why I no longer respond to the asswipe. He lies about what you have said and then
    deletes whatever you respond with. What's the point in trying to have a dialog with someone so
    dishonest?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Sep 29 13:01:02 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 10:50:54 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 16:58:16 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 11:17:18?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 9:44:16?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote: >>>> On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 05:24:09 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Now answer the question.

"Whimsical" isn't going to save you, Huckster... You said it, and now
    that you have to stand by your own words, you don't want to.

It was a talking point for you - but now that you're going to have to
    defend your own words, you want to claim you were lying without
    actually saying so.

So now you're claiming that you lied, and that Chickenshit doesn't
    speak for you?

Good... then simply MAKE IT EXPLICIT, and state that you lied, and
    that Chickenshit does *NOT* speak for you.

You either stand by your words, or you admit publicly that you lied.

Otherwise, we're simply back to your proven cowardice...

Note to self: Add jokes and whimsy to the list of things Ben doesn't understand.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Fri Sep 29 15:30:20 2023
    On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 12:59:37 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 10:50:49?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

You're lying again, Huckster.

Still lying.

Still lying and running from your words...

It's quite obvious from the context.

May I be so bold...

A coward rarely has that quality.

Asked and answered.

Nope.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Sep 29 15:30:20 2023
    On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 13:14:19 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 3:59:39?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Logical fallacy deleted. Corbutt doesn't know enough of the evidence
    to be able to help out Huckster here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Sep 29 16:08:16 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 6:30:29 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Ben attributes something to me I never said, and asks me to explain it. You're lying again, Huckster.

Quote me saying what you claim I said. Provide the link.

Ben attributes something to me I never said, and asks me to explain it. Still lying.

You are posting another falsehood, Ben.

Nope, I attributed those words clearly to Google’s BARD AI. Not my opinion.

So you admit it’s your dishonesty, stupidity, and cowardice.

Thank you.

May I be so bold...

So you snipped my words?

Asked and answered.
    Nope.

What part of these answers do you need explained to you?

‘It caused you to falsely attribute to me something clearly labeled as written by BARD, so yeah.
    You either misunderstood what was posted, or pretended to. Which was it, Ben? ‘

‘Caused you to make a fool of yourself, so, in the words of Rocky Balboa, “Absolutely!” ‘

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Fri Sep 29 16:26:56 2023
    On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:08:16 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 6:30:29?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

You're lying again, Huckster.

Quote me saying what you claim I said. Provide the link.

Already did. You refuse to label it a lie.

You can keep running, coward... and I'm going to keep RIGHT ON posting
    this until you deal with it.

You're going to have to address the facts.

You're going to have to cite the evidence.

Still lying.

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back, >>>> and exited the back of his head.

Nope, I attributed those words clearly to Googles BARD AI. Not my opinion.

You posted what you thought would help your argument. At NO POINT in
    that post did you assert that you were posting something you believed
    was wrong.

You weren't honest enough to distance yourself from your quote when
    you made it. So doing so *now* doesn't carry quite the same weight,
    does it?

So you admit ...

Molesting your own mother... quite despicable of you...

May I be so bold...

So you snipped my words?

Yep.

Asked and answered.

Nope.

What part of these answers do you need explained to you?

The part where you answered the question I asked.

No lurker can tell whether or not you're proud of yourself...

It caused you to falsely attribute to me something clearly labeled as written by BARD, so yeah.
    You either misunderstood what was posted, or pretended to. Which was it, Ben?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05