• Question for the single bullet doubters

From John Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 09:59:10 2023
    Do JFK and JBC both suddenly lift their arms upward at frame 226 of the Zapruder film?

The question calls for a "yes" or "no" answer. Either they do or they don't. Feel free to expound on your answer as much as you want, but without a
    "yes" or a "no", your answer is a dodge.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Sep 8 11:14:02 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 11:59:11 AM UTC-5, John Corbett wrote:
    Do JFK and JBC both suddenly lift their arms upward at frame 226 of the Zapruder film?

The question calls for a "yes" or "no" answer. Either they do or they don't. Feel free to expound on your answer as much as you want, but without a

Uhhh they both just happened to think it a good time to do some weird calisthenics in the limo!?!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to BT George on Fri Sep 8 11:19:09 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 2:14:04 PM UTC-4, BT George wrote:
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 11:59:11 AM UTC-5, John Corbett wrote:

The question calls for a "yes" or "no" answer. Either they do or they don't.
    Feel free to expound on your answer as much as you want, but without a "yes" or a "no", your answer is a dodge.
    Uhhh they both just happened to think it a good time to do some weird calisthenics in the limo!?!

Toilet Seat claimed Connally was reacting to a bullet that whizzed by his right ear. No
    explanation for how such a bullet missed Kellerman. Must have been a magic bullet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Sep 8 11:34:33 2023
    On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 09:59:10 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Do JFK and JBC both suddenly lift their arms upward at frame 226 of the >Zapruder film?

The question calls for a "yes" or "no" answer. Either they do or they don't. >Feel free to expound on your answer as much as you want, but without a

Once again, the coward who refuses to answer questions is demanding
    answers to his.

I'll let Huckster Sienzant answer: "Not looking to document your
    claims. That's your job."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Sep 8 11:36:16 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 12:59:11 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Not to hijack this (he said while he hijacked it) but I think the more significant point is John Connally's reaction, one where he said felt like a "balled up fist" hit him in the back. Other than circa 226 or so where does this reaction occur? The
    argument for a later strike/hit doesn't seem to me to include such a reaction. And wouldn't a tumbling bullet be more likely to seem like a fist hitting you than a non-tumbling/stable one? That's just a complete guess I admit.
    JC: "It was as if someone had come up behind me with a doubled up fist and just hit me in the back right between the shoulder blades."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Sep 8 11:37:38 2023
    On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 11:19:09 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 2:14:04?PM UTC-4, BT George wrote:
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 11:59:11?AM UTC-5, John Corbett wrote:
    Do JFK and JBC both suddenly lift their arms upward at frame 226 of the
    Zapruder film?

Feel free to expound on your answer as much as you want, but without a

Toilet Seat claimed Connally was reacting to a bullet that whizzed by his right ear. No
    explanation for how such a bullet missed Kellerman. Must have been a magic bullet.

I'll be happy to show you. Come on by, and let's see how close I need
    to fire a shot before you react.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Fri Sep 8 11:50:59 2023
    On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 11:36:16 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 12:59:11?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    Zapruder film?

The question calls for a "yes" or "no" answer. Either they do or they don't. >> Feel free to expound on your answer as much as you want, but without a

Not to hijack this (he said while he hijacked it) but I think the
    more significant point is John Connally's reaction, one where he said
    felt like a "balled up fist" hit him in the back. Other than circa 226
    or so where does this reaction occur? The argument for a later
    strike/hit doesn't seem to me to include such a reaction. And wouldn't
    a tumbling bullet be more likely to seem like a fist hitting you than
    a non-tumbling/stable one? That's just a complete guess I admit.
    JC: "It was as if someone had come up behind me with a doubled up
    fist and just hit me in the back right between the shoulder blades."

When even fellow believers refuse to answer your question - you know
    you're in trouble.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Fri Sep 8 13:52:39 2023
    On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 13:37:48 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 2:36:18?PM UTC-4, Steven Galbraith wrote:
    Zapruder film?

Not to hijack this (he said while he hijacked it) but I think the more significant point is John Connally's reaction, one where he said felt like a "balled up fist" hit him in the back. Other than circa 226 or so where does this reaction occur? The
    argument for a later strike/hit doesn't seem to me to include such a reaction. And wouldn't a tumbling bullet be more likely to seem like a fist hitting you than a non-tumbling/stable one? That's just a complete guess I admit.
    JC: "It was as if someone had come up behind me with a doubled up fist and just hit me in the back right between the shoulder blades."

Since I am *not* a single bullet doubter the question isn't directed at me.

Steven is clearly responding to my response - yet is too much a coward
    to QUOTE WHAT HE'S RESPONDING TO.

You're clearly terrified of me...

Such amusing cowardice!!!

So Steven is now claiming that there's questions about the evidence
    that believers don't need to answer...

Would he **EVER** allow critics the same choice???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Fri Sep 8 13:37:48 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 2:36:18 PM UTC-4, Steven Galbraith wrote:

Feel free to expound on your answer as much as you want, but without a "yes" or a "no", your answer is a dodge.
    Since I am *not* a single bullet doubter the question isn't directed at me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Sep 11 11:29:09 2023

The question has been up for three days now and not a single CT has been willing to give a
    "yes" or "no" answer to a very basic question. It's a binary choice. Either JFK and JBC both
    suddenly lifted their arms upward at Z226 or they did not. There isn't a third possible answer.
    It's easy to understand why the CTs would dodge this inconvenient question. They recognize
    that if JFK and JBC reacted simultaneously, it would be prima facie evidence that they were
    struck at the same time by the same bullet, something they have insisted for decades that did
    not happen. It just doesn't fit with their chosen narrative. On the other hand, if they say they
    didn't simultaneously raise their arms at Z226, they would look foolish because anyone with
    a functioning pair of eyes and access to the enhanced frames in question can see that is
    obviously what happened. So they choose to simply ignore this inconvenient truth and go on
    pretending it didn't happen without every being willing to say so.

I could have predicted when I originally posted this that no CT would step up to the plate.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Sep 11 16:01:13 2023
    On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 11:29:09 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Zapruder film?

The question calls for a "yes" or "no" answer. Either they do or they don't. >> Feel free to expound on your answer as much as you want, but without a

The question has been up for three days now ..

Run coward... RUN!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Tue Sep 12 03:55:57 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 2:29:11 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

The question has been up for three days now and not a single CT has been willing to give a
    "yes" or "no" answer to a very basic question. It's a binary choice. Either JFK and JBC both
    suddenly lifted their arms upward at Z226 or they did not. There isn't a third possible answer.
    It's easy to understand why the CTs would dodge this inconvenient question. They recognize
    that if JFK and JBC reacted simultaneously, it would be prima facie evidence that they were
    struck at the same time by the same bullet, something they have insisted for decades that did
    not happen. It just doesn't fit with their chosen narrative. On the other hand, if they say they
    didn't simultaneously raise their arms at Z226, they would look foolish because anyone with
    a functioning pair of eyes and access to the enhanced frames in question can see that is
    obviously what happened. So they choose to simply ignore this inconvenient truth and go on

I could have predicted when I originally posted this that no CT would step up to the plate.

Day 4 and still no CT has answered the question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Tue Sep 12 08:35:10 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 03:55:57 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 2:29:11?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    Zapruder film?

Day 4 and still no CT has answered the question.

The answer is "no."

This according to the Warren Commission.

You lose.

But no sense in counting how many days it will be before *YOU* answer
    a question... You're a proven coward.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05