• Morley Praises Kamp But Avoids Mentioning Prayer Man

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 06:32:41 2023
    Just to show what an embarrassing incestuous schmoozefest of favoritism and cronyism the JFK research world is, like Alan Dale, Morley totally avoided the main subject of Kamp's book as seen in the title "Prayer Man"...This is how stupid and dishonest
    the clique is and how low it tries to force the research world where we would accept a research community all marching totally naked in their own research parade by not mentioning the main focus of the book in their reviews...I mean how intellectually
    dishonest is it to have Kamp's main claim to fame, and focus of the book as represented in the title "Prayer Man" not mentioned in both main reviews?...Clearly both Morley and Dale are telling the public they don't believe in the bullshit Prayer Man
    claim and have been convinced of such by a certain researcher that they are not honest enough to name...However that doesn't keep them from reinforcing their main research concern, in the form of the clique, by doing sweetheart gushing reviews of one of
    the biggest creeps and bogus evidence promoters in the research community while dishonestly ignoring the main point...

This is a research community that is corrupt and dishonest enough to skip the issue that is the main title of the book and main focus of the author, dishonestly avoid mentioning it, and still come up all gushing roses and praise for what is basically one
    of the biggest fools in research history who led the research world down a time-wasting false path for over a decade...Look at both those hustlers Morley and Dale tip toe around this glaring issue while pretending they could still get away with a
    positive review despite that giant glaring hole...You know - the clique and its corruption say it is OK to ignore the ALL CAPS "Prayer Man" title of the book, and Kamp's notorious history involving it, and still considering yourself as offering a sincere
    review...Not a single fucking word about Prayer Man in either review while these scoundrels insist on enforcing your banning while standing there embarrassingly and stupidly stark fucking naked...That's how dishonest the JFK research community is...

Both Dale and Morley both failed to credit Kamp with proving Prayer Man was Oswald...In fact, even though it is the title of the book, both Dale and Morley failed to even mention it at all - which has to be one of the most epic cases of intellectual
    dishonesty ever committed in academic history...This present JFK research community is not about good evidence or argument...It's about a gang of insiders who have hijacked the JFK internet for whom epic acts of dishonestly like this have no limit or
    sense of shame...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Sep 8 06:35:06 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:32:44 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Just to show what an embarrassing incestuous schmoozefest of favoritism and cronyism the JFK research world is, like Alan Dale, Morley totally avoided the main subject of Kamp's book as seen in the title "Prayer Man"...This is how stupid and dishonest
    the clique is and how low it tries to force the research world where we would accept a research community all marching totally naked in their own research parade by not mentioning the main focus of the book in their reviews...I mean how intellectually
    dishonest is it to have Kamp's main claim to fame, and focus of the book as represented in the title "Prayer Man" not mentioned in both main reviews?...Clearly both Morley and Dale are telling the public they don't believe in the bullshit Prayer Man
    claim and have been convinced of such by a certain researcher that they are not honest enough to name...However that doesn't keep them from reinforcing their main research concern, in the form of the clique, by doing sweetheart gushing reviews of one of
    the biggest creeps and bogus evidence promoters in the research community while dishonestly ignoring the main point...

This is a research community that is corrupt and dishonest enough to skip the issue that is the main title of the book and main focus of the author, dishonestly avoid mentioning it, and still come up all gushing roses and praise for what is basically
    one of the biggest fools in research history who led the research world down a time-wasting false path for over a decade...Look at both those hustlers Morley and Dale tip toe around this glaring issue while pretending they could still get away with a
    positive review despite that giant glaring hole...You know - the clique and its corruption say it is OK to ignore the ALL CAPS "Prayer Man" title of the book, and Kamp's notorious history involving it, and still considering yourself as offering a sincere
    review...Not a single fucking word about Prayer Man in either review while these scoundrels insist on enforcing your banning while standing there embarrassingly and stupidly stark fucking naked...That's how dishonest the JFK research community is...

Both Dale and Morley both failed to credit Kamp with proving Prayer Man was Oswald...In fact, even though it is the title of the book, both Dale and Morley failed to even mention it at all - which has to be one of the most epic cases of intellectual
    dishonesty ever committed in academic history...This present JFK research community is not about good evidence or argument...It's about a gang of insiders who have hijacked the JFK internet for whom epic acts of dishonestly like this have no limit or
    sense of shame...

That's the best way to deal with people. You praise them for their good works and don't mention it when they fall flat on their faces. This is how you maintain friendships.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 06:39:37 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:35:08 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

That's the best way to deal with people. You praise them for their good works and don't mention it when they fall flat on their faces. This is how you maintain friendships.

Of course no "friendship" is maintained with the guy who obviously formed their opinions, single-handedly solved the issue, but is left to die banned in a dark dungeon while the violator is carried to the front of the community...

Yeppers...

I get it...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Sep 8 06:51:42 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:39:40 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:35:08 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Of course no "friendship" is maintained with the guy who obviously formed their opinions, single-handedly solved the issue, but is left to die banned in a dark dungeon while the violator is carried to the front of the community...

Yeppers...

I get it...

Modesty also helps.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 07:05:21 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:51:44 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Modesty also helps.

Which, of course, doesn't apply to the Prayer Man people who I beat despite their cowardly attempt to remove my evidence by banning, ignoring, and abuse...

The most called for modesty here is that of the Prayer Man people who refuse to admit they were wrong and that Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...Those people would rather destroy the integrity of the research community in order to maintain power and be the
    only people in the spotlight...

Like the modesty of Roger Odisio who contemptuously ignores my research and evidence and pretends it never existed...Even though Gordon bans people for life for (allegedly) "failing to follow correct evidence procedure when told" Odisio is allowed to
    ignore firm proof and promote a disproven theory with no problem by that scumbag Gordon...

Jim DiEugenio...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Sep 8 07:47:10 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:05:23 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:39:40 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote: Modesty also helps.

Which, of course, doesn't apply to the Prayer Man people who I beat despite their cowardly attempt to remove my evidence by banning, ignoring, and abuse...

The most called for modesty here is that of the Prayer Man people who refuse to admit they were wrong and that Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...Those people would rather destroy the integrity of the research community in order to maintain power and be the
    only people in the spotlight...

Like the modesty of Roger Odisio who contemptuously ignores my research and evidence and pretends it never existed...Even though Gordon bans people for life for (allegedly) "failing to follow correct evidence procedure when told" Odisio is allowed to
    ignore firm proof and promote a disproven theory with no problem by that scumbag Gordon...

Jim DiEugenio...

I've asked you this before, but what specific conclusions do you draw from your "prayer man" conclusions? We know this prayer man stuff--in your mind--means a conspiracy was involved in JFK's assassination, but what happened that day?

Any interest in KNOWING what occurred, or are you like Gil in that you're just about showing that if your evidence was used in a potential trial of Oswald, he would've been found not guilty?

I don't see too many differences in this regard than what Gil is all about. Gil says if he was Oswald's attorney in 1964, Oswald would be set free. You seem to also be staking out a position that you have evidence Oswald couldn't have been firing at the
    motorcade due to this prayer man discovery, thus he would've been found not guilty at a trial.

Broadly, you seem to have an ALLY in Gil, as well as Ben Holmes; you all feel Oswald wasn't involved and was a true patsy. Gil just doesn't believe your prayer man work.

What say you?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Sep 8 07:55:29 2023
    On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 07:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

I've asked you this before, but what specific conclusions do you draw from your "prayer man" conclusions? We know this prayer man stuff--in your mind--means a conspiracy was involved in JFK's assassination, but what happened that day?

I've asked you this before, what what do *YOU* believe happened on
    11/22/63? And can you cite evidence for your beliefs?

You'll run, of course... anytime someone asks you a question you ask
    others, you run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Sep 8 08:07:06 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:55:35 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 07:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

others, you run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Butt out, Shorty McSwampy-Troll. I'm asking your fellow co-religionist Doyle a question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Sep 8 08:09:33 2023
    On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 08:07:06 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:55:35?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 07:47:10 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

others, you run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Butt out, Shorty McSwampy-Troll. I'm asking your fellow co-religionist Doyle a question.

As I pointed out...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Such cowardice!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Sep 9 05:58:36 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 10:05:23 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Under Gordon and Larsen the Education Forum has become a straight cheerleading site for banned member Bart Kamp and his disinformation book that promotes an already-disproven theory...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Sep 9 09:28:30 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 8:58:38 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Sep 9 09:57:20 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 8:58:38 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

More organized effort to dishonestly avoid the issue with Kamp and his book has come from ROKC site member and Prayer Man cult member Greg Doudna on the Education Forum...

Greg wrote:

" The author suggests along the way but is understated and does not dominate the presentation. There is no Conclusion chapter in the author's voice as most books have, presenting a concluding interpretive synthesis or summary of argument, which either is
    or isn't an advantage or omission depending on perspective. There are no polemics, vendettas, or criticisms of other authors. A huge amount of primary source material organized and linked to between two covers. "

Greg conveniently avoids admitting that the reason Kamp does not make any conclusion is because he himself is aware that Prayer Man is not Oswald...Even Kamp himself refuses to endorse the bogus Prayer Man claim in his own work...Because the Prayer Man
    group has twisted the normal definitions of research so badly and forced it upside down on its head, Doudna actually credits this sign of Kamp's dishonesty and refusal to back his own theory as being a positive attribute instead of being the evidence of
    falseness that it is..."Depending on perspective"...Which is just another way of saying depending whether you are a member of the Prayer Man hijackers or not...Doudna then takes the low route and indirectly suggests those credible researchers who say
    Kamp is full of it and is trying to pass off a bogus theory are guilty of " polemics, vendettas, or criticisms of other authors. "...Nowhere in Doudna's review does he mention that Kamp is calling the woman employee Sarah Stanton Prayer "Man" or that
    this rotten tome is not only notorious in JFK research but is of the Alex Jones variety in general and stands as a threat to the Kennedy research cause...These people do not let facts get in the way of automatic sycophantic praise for what is basically a
    landmark book in bogus research...This book is a shibboleth to membership in the JFK internet clique...The fact it is an infamous hoax work that has caused serious harm to the reputation of JFK research is bad manners to mention...

Just waiting for that crowning ass Jim DiEugenio to stamp his approval of it in the form of a Kennedy & Kings article where Jim forgets the fact he admitted to me I had proven Prayer Man was Stanton - that is, before Jim put me on block...DiEugenio, the
    man who elected not to include the Prayer Man theory in Stone's documentary, is always noticeably absent at times like this...Something the clique pretends not to notice and forbids any mention of...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 00:28:17 2023
    DOYLE

STOP MAKING SHIT UP YOU MORON, YOU ARE SUCH A DISGUSTING LIAR

AND I AGREE FOR ONCE WITH YOU ON YOUR PREDICTION ABOUT DIEGENIO, EVEN THOUGH YOUR STORY OF HIS ADMITTANCE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT OF COURSE, YOU HAD TO SNEAK THAT IN DIDN'T YOU, YOU LYING CUNT!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 06:54:53 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 3:28:19 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Contrary to what the ROKC disruption troll Robert Johnson writes, Greg Doudna is very definitely saying that Kamp refused to come to the conclusion that Prayer Man was Oswald in his recent disinformation book...There is no doubt that is what Doudna is
    indirectly suggesting...Since the JFK internet is guarded by Prayer Man thugs like Robert Johnson and their bullying Doudna is being very careful lest he draw that upon himself...So what Doudna is really saying there is Kamp is a fraud who refuses to
    make a strong conclusion for his own claim in his own book because he is very aware that it has been refuted by myself...Doudna is practicing a collective dishonesty organized by one criminal shyster named James Gordon...Doudna is quite conscious that he
    is filling research space with bullshit in fealty to the Prayer Man cult in order to avoid printing that Prayer Man was conclusively refuted by Davidson in 2016 when he showed Stanton's face on Prayer Man in Wiegman...The Prayer Man hijacking clique that
    has seized the JFK internet is well aware that I have refuted Prayer Man, as shown in their lack of mention of the book's main thesis in their reviews, however that doesn't stop them from reinforcing the clique by avoiding the subject that Kamp himself
    didn't even address the subject of Prayer Man being Oswald in his own "Prayer Man"-entitled book...Under that British piece of shit Gordon the clique is spared from honestly addressing that because the moderators there deal with issues of their own
    wrongdoing by using the moderator button on the victim and therefore bailing out the clique...This causes the clique to even further crawl up the ass of those scumbag mods because it becomes an expected practice that each of those weasels sell their
    souls to in obeyance...Any intelligent, honest researcher would then realize that corruption and fealty to Gordon's British dishonesty is what is shaping those reviews...It then becomes taboo to mention that even Kamp refused to conclude Oswald was
    Prayer Man in his own Prayer Man book...This backwards rigor then helps them ignore my extensive work and proof...

Jim DiEugenio reacted to my finding Stanton's family photo by commenting on Facebook "To be honest with you, when I first saw the Prayer Man imagery I thought the person they were calling Oswald was too stocky to be Oswald"...If that isn't an admission
    that I proved Prayer Man is Stanton I don't know what is...When I responded to Jim to please go post that on the Education Forum Jim responded by putting me on Facebook block and never posted his admission on the Education Forum, where he teamed up with
    Gordon telling Gordon that banning me was the right thing to do...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bart Kamp@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 07:49:10 2023
    MORE MADE UP SHIT YOUR LIES ARE LAUGHABLE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Bart Kamp on Sun Sep 10 08:14:38 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 10:49:12 AM UTC-4, Bart Kamp wrote:

MORE MADE UP SHIT YOUR LIES ARE LAUGHABLE

The JFK research community looks at the moronic input of Kamp in several years worth of exchanges on this website, that equals that of a not very intelligent 12 year old, and then looks at my leading-edge brilliant input that has resulted in several
    major break-throughs, and reacts to it by using dirty moderators to ban and censor me and then comes in on the side of Kamp and lets his proxies take over the Education Forum in order to promote a notorious book that offers and already-refuted theory...

It is clear to any honest, intelligent researcher that what Doudna is saying there, without saying it directly, is that Kamp is not credible because he refuses to endorse the thesis included in the title of his own book...The Education Forum insists on
    having an embarrassing nudist colony of naked people, thinking they are clothed in finery, when all they really are is an embarrassing mob that all suck-up to the ignorant tyrant Gordon for posting space...Those people are responsible for promoting the
    two idiots Parker and Kamp as serious researchers....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bart Kamp@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 02:55:10 2023
    Brian Doyle,

may I suggest you stop drinking your car battery's acid for a day or two?

Your untruths (shall I call them lies, ok they are lies) and your made up scenarios for there is not one bit of evidence put forward by you or anyone else.

I come here once in a blue moon and all I see is your hatred combined with lies to what end may I ask?

You think you get the people on your "side" of the argument(s) you put forward. But the opposite is true.

Do you not think that you would want to re-assess your method since it gets you just deeper in the hole as this goes on.

I mean what result(s) have you garnered in all that time that actually stands out? And now I don't mean the Stanton horseshit you keep coming up with and which has been debunked already years ago.

You ought to read my book as it puts things neatly together for you as you seem to have a serious issue of keeping things straight even though you have lifted all your knowledge from my site.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CD9GB83W

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Bart Kamp on Mon Sep 11 20:23:35 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 5:55:11 AM UTC-4, Bart Kamp wrote:
    Brian Doyle,

Morley's gushing review of Bart's book fails to mention the main thesis contained within its title...You would think that someone offering that praising a review would at least mention the Prayer Man subject that the book is titled after but he doesn't...
    I had it out with Morley for allowing Odisio to penetrate his documents case with the Prayer Man subject...So Morley is well aware of the issue...Bart isn't honest because he just ignores the fact that Morley never mentioned Prayer Man being Oswald
    because he knows it is bullshit...Morley is just doing service to the clique by helping Kamp out with a good review...Bart is the kind of shit-heel who accepts such dishonest, politically-motivated support...

Jim DiEugenio did not include the Prayer Man subject in his Stone documentary because he knew it was bullshit and he wasn't going to harm the credibility of Stone's documentary...Jim is a dirty political bastard so he stays silent on the issue instead of
    coming forward and admitting that he agreed Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald when he saw Stanton's family photo that I discovered...Jim likes to see innocent people hang for his offenses...He's not a good guy...

If Bart were honest he would admit that what Doudna is really doing is calling him out for not claiming Oswald is Prayer Man in his own book...I suspect Doudna read my post where I pointed that out and that was the source for his observation...So even
    Kamp himself refuses to claim Oswald is Prayer Man in his own book with "Prayer Man" in the title...Bart is pretty dumb...It is obvious that even he doesn't believe his own bullshit and refuses to make a claim he knows isn't true...

Ask Kamp to put up or shut up and show us Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens 6 or Wiegman...Kamp is an imbecile who thinks that all this can be settled by lying and saying this has been debunked - but the truth is he can't respond to my challenge here..
    .Watch what this idiot Kamp gives as an answer to this perfectly valid evidence challenge...The rest of the research community is just plain dishonest because they don't want to admit they fell for a bullshit theory that originated from that nut Greg
    Parker...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Sep 11 23:17:57 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:23:37 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Brian Doyle,

Morley's gushing review of Bart's book fails to mention the main thesis contained within its title...You would think that someone offering that praising a review would at least mention the Prayer Man subject that the book is titled after but he doesn't.
    ..I had it out with Morley for allowing Odisio to penetrate his documents case with the Prayer Man subject...So Morley is well aware of the issue...Bart isn't honest because he just ignores the fact that Morley never mentioned Prayer Man being Oswald
    because he knows it is bullshit...Morley is just doing service to the clique by helping Kamp out with a good review...Bart is the kind of shit-heel who accepts such dishonest, politically-motivated support...

Jim DiEugenio did not include the Prayer Man subject in his Stone documentary because he knew it was bullshit and he wasn't going to harm the credibility of Stone's documentary...Jim is a dirty political bastard so he stays silent on the issue instead
    of coming forward and admitting that he agreed Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald when he saw Stanton's family photo that I discovered...Jim likes to see innocent people hang for his offenses...He's not a good guy...

If Bart were honest he would admit that what Doudna is really doing is calling him out for not claiming Oswald is Prayer Man in his own book...I suspect Doudna read my post where I pointed that out and that was the source for his observation...So even
    Kamp himself refuses to claim Oswald is Prayer Man in his own book with "Prayer Man" in the title...Bart is pretty dumb...It is obvious that even he doesn't believe his own bullshit and refuses to make a claim he knows isn't true...

Ask Kamp to put up or shut up and show us Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens 6 or Wiegman...Kamp is an imbecile who thinks that all this can be settled by lying and saying this has been debunked - but the truth is he can't respond to my challenge
    here...Watch what this idiot Kamp gives as an answer to this perfectly valid evidence challenge...The rest of the research community is just plain dishonest because they don't want to admit they fell for a bullshit theory that originated from that nut
    Greg Parker...

Morely seems to be taking a similar approach to the new Landis "revelation." Morely seems to be willing to consort with any theory that shows up, without addressing it's virtues and vices, a perverse sort of "Judge not lest ye be judged."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Sep 12 07:14:11 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 9:22:15 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:17:59 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    If you are smart and honest you will realize that the reason Kamp is trying to merge his Malcolm Blunt work with Prayer Man is because it is a pathetic individual's way of unconsciously saying "Yes, my Prayer Man is bullshit but look how much other
    work I've done"...

I'm just honest, and I don't care about Bart's motivations. He done a great service with the Blunt thing, and other documents he has posted. And even I might be wrong about a couple of things.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 06:22:13 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:17:59 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

If you are smart and honest you will realize that the reason Kamp is trying to merge his Malcolm Blunt work with Prayer Man is because it is a pathetic individual's way of unconsciously saying "Yes, my Prayer Man is bullshit but look how much other work
    I've done"...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 23:08:20 2023
    DOYLE ON THE OTHER HAND IS DELUSIONALLY DISHONEST AND VERY VERY DUMB!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 06:32:52 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 2:08:21 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

The reason why Morley doesn't come right out and praise Kamp for solving the assassination through his Prayer Man research is because he knows it is bullshit and doesn't want to associate himself with it...

All the Prayer Man theory is is a group of assholes who have corrupted JFK internet moderators to ban anyone who tells them they are marching naked...Prayer Man only exists through uncredible researchers suggesting Oswald was Prayer Man while ignoring
    the evidence that already proved Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...Thugs like Robert Johnson guard their idiotic theory with harassment and trolling...

How embarrassing that a main conspiracy figure will not endorse Kamp's thesis in public...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Sep 26 07:04:39 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 9:32:54 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 2:08:21 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Kamp refuses to account for the fact that a main contemporary Conspiracy research figure, Morley, refused to even mention Bart's main Prayer Man thesis in his review...

A sure sign that Morely knows it is bullshit and doesn't want to be associated with it...

How embarrassing, but not too embarrassing for Kamp's sycophants to ignore...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05