• A few of Brian Doyle's lies

From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 05:18:41 2023
    Doyle claims:
    1. "Sarah Stanton who heard Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room" https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/KeOu78BBYm8/m/bnehjWKtAgAJ https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/cG1AVs1pkBE/m/YSairY0YAwAJ

She never said any such thing. Doyle keeps repeating this lie.

2. "Gil has the Mickey Mouse balls to ignore Frazier witnessing Oswald's partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple..."
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/VrvDw2Spki8/m/qyBznFlFAgAJ

Frazier witnessed no such thing. He was told my an unknown source. That source has never been found.

3. "The internet research world is trying to get away with the non-reality of pretending ..... that Wanda never told me incredibly important new evidence of a witnessing of Oswald saying he intended to go in to that 2nd Floor Lunch Room."
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/1lRAqVjVXyA/m/vx7RoUTeAwAJ

She never said that. She never said anything about the second floor lunchroom.

4. Sarah Stanton.......placed Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/EQttWiOm-08/m/oQWuJv17AQAJ

She never did any such thing. In her statement to the FBI on November 23, 1963 ( CD7, pg. 20 ), Stanton said that she, "did not see Oswald on November 22, 1963". She repeated this in her sworn affidavit of March 18, 1964 , written and signed by her, in
    which she states that, "I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald...at any time that day." ( CE 1381 / 22 H 675 )

Stanton never placed Oswald in the second floor lunchroom.
    Not in her handwritten sworn affdavit and not to her relatives.

5. "In 2018 Wanda Daniel told me Sarah told her Oswald said he was going back in to the Break Room..."
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/OtKrCEAzbEk/m/6Fav5S1PAgAJ

She said no such thing. She claimed Oswald said he hadn't come down to eat, he just came down to get the soda and that he was going back to "the room where he was working". ( 2:35 at the below link )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpjGBg5cDU

Nobody said anything about a lunchroom until you did.

"I have so much credibility that dishonest people are forced to ban and censor me because I am so dangerous to their false claims.." -- Brian Doyle

The only one making false claims is you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Sep 7 07:50:42 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 8:18:42 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Doyle claims:

1. "Sarah Stanton who heard Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room"

The liar here is Gil...All he has to do is call Wanda Daniel and Wanda will confirm that she told me that...When I get back to stable surroundings after recovering from Hurricane Ian I will try to get Wanda to confirm this...When we confirm that both
    Wanda and Sarah said this Gil will pull his troll's disappearing act like he does in every thread where he's forced to confront his falsehoods...Gil's record is he challenged the existence of my interview with the Daniels exactly the same way...When it
    turned out Gil was stupidly wrong he didn't apologize or admit he was wrong...Instead he doubles down with a new set of stupid trolling denials...

2. "Gil has the Mickey Mouse balls to ignore Frazier witnessing Oswald's partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple..."

Frazier witnessed no such thing. He was told by an unknown source. That source has never been found.

Gil is using trolling, weaseling semantics to deny the significance of Frazier's hearing that or the significance of it being erased from the radio station's website...

Once again Gil goes the opposite direction of a credible researcher and shows no interest in asking Frazier who the source was?...One thing is for sure...That source wasn't found because of any effort by Gil...

Gil isn't bothered at all that no police agency or media pursues Frazier on that highly significant claim...It's perfectly normal to Gil and his denial trolling that there would be no formal interest in evidence that would break the case and vindicate
    Oswald...Murdering Intel motherfuckers and trolling Kennedy research assholes like Gil are birds of a feather and all roost in the same poisonous tree...

3. "The internet research world is trying to get away with the non-reality of pretending ..... that Wanda never told me incredibly important new evidence of a witnessing of Oswald saying he intended to go in to that 2nd Floor Lunch Room."

Gil is playing Iacoletti-like semantic word games here...Wanda told me that Sarah heard Oswald say he intended to go back in to the "Break Room"...We know that Break Room was the 2nd Floor Lunch Room because Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald sitting eating lunch
    alone there at 12:25...Also, James Hosty said Oswald told them he was alone in the Lunch Room during the assassination (just like Arnold saw)...This is a gigantic break-through in Conspiracy research and what does the asshole Gil Jesus do?...He attacks
    it like the Lone Nutter troll he is...What do the assholes on the Education Forum do?...They dutifully follow the commands of that tyrant Gordon, like the ball-less eunuchs they are, and ignore some of the most important evidence in Kennedy research
    history...Gil ran like a scared little girl from the other thread when I asked him to answer Carolyn Arnold's 1964 FBI statement possessing "12:25" as the time...But here he is a few weeks later popping up again with the same stupid shit...James Gordon
    is keeping the solution to the assassination off the Education Forum while accusing ME of failing to follow proper research methods...And the asshole members like Charles Blackmon and Jim DiEugenio are letting him...This is a simple process of approving
    of each other's dirty corruption for access...

4. Sarah Stanton.......placed Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room.

She never did any such thing. In her statement to the FBI on November 23, 1963 ( CD7, pg. 20 ), Stanton said that she, "did not see Oswald on November 22, 1963". She repeated this in her sworn affidavit of March 18, 1964 , written and signed by her, in
    which she states that, "I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald...at any time that day." ( CE 1381 / 22 H 675 )

Like a true Lone Nutter, just like David Von Pein, Gil cannot for the life of him get himself to admit that FBI lied in its report in order to cover-up Sarah Stanton's damning witnessing to Oswald's innocence...The frustration over what she really told
    FBI never appearing in the press is probably what drove Stanton to repeat her story at family gatherings...Gil is quoting an agency that is generally known to have murdered dozens of witnesses and backing them but he has no problem whatsoever from the
    assholes who call themselves CT-ers out there on the internet...Perhaps we can go to that asshole Mark Knight or Prayer Man cultist Sandy Larsen for a ruling on this?...

5. "In 2018 Wanda Daniel told me Sarah told her Oswald said he was going back in to the Break Room..."

She said no such thing. She claimed Oswald said he hadn't come down to eat, he just came down to get the soda and that he was going back to "the room where he was working". ( 2:35 at the below link )

That's a lie...You are dishonestly switching in the recorded interview for what was clearly explained as occurring in a separate phone call...You may even have so little grasp of the subject matter that you don't realize you are conflating Rosa for Wanda.
    ..Or you are a scumbag who is deliberately confusing this to screw up the facts...

Wanda told me in a separate unrecorded phone call that Sarah said Oswald told her he wasn't going down to watch the motorcade but was going back in to the "Break Room" instead...A responsible researcher would realize this tells you Oswald did not go down
    to the 1st Floor as Gil falsely claims...The only place Oswald could be alone in the Lunch Room, as he told Hosty, and the Prayer Man hijackers have yet to admit, is the 2nd Floor and that is exactly how Carolyn Arnold saw him at 12:25 (which Gil ran
    from and refused to answer)...

You're not very bright Gil...

All we have to do is contact Wanda and get her to repeat it on a recording...

We both know that when that occurs you'll disappear like you did with Carolyn Arnold's "12:25"...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Thu Sep 7 08:43:35 2023
    On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 05:18:41 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

Doyle claims:
    1. "Sarah Stanton who heard Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room" >https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/KeOu78BBYm8/m/bnehjWKtAgAJ >https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/cG1AVs1pkBE/m/YSairY0YAwAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/VrvDw2Spki8/m/qyBznFlFAgAJ

Frazier witnessed no such thing. He was told my an unknown source. That source has never been found.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/1lRAqVjVXyA/m/vx7RoUTeAwAJ

4. Sarah Stanton.......placed Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room. >https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/EQttWiOm-08/m/oQWuJv17AQAJ

Stanton never placed Oswald in the second floor lunchroom.
    Not in her handwritten sworn affdavit and not to her relatives.

Nobody said anything about a lunchroom until you did.

"I have so much credibility that dishonest people are forced to ban and censor me because I am so dangerous to their false claims.." -- Brian Doyle

The only one making false claims is you.

Trolls are almost invariably on the side of the Warren Commission -
    but there are kooks everywhere, and it's inevitable that we critics
    end up with a few.

I kllfile them just as quickly as the trolls on the other side. I saw
    Doyle for what he was in just his first few posts in this forum.

I'm glad somone has the patience to spank Doyle... I never would have
    that much patience.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Sep 7 08:48:58 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 11:43:42 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 05:18:41 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

end up with a few.

Ben is just cheerleading his trolling partner Gil...

Which is why he skips the part where he actually shows anything I wrote that was kooky or inaccurate...

This board is uncredible because of trolls like Ben who have a mastrubatory relationship with the Lone Nutters they spam the board with...

Ben is trying to hijack the thread because he realizes I have thoroughly demolished his board partner Gil...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Sep 7 10:39:36 2023
    end up with a few.

that much patience.

Ben, what are you using as a newsreader ?
    I'd love to killfilter these assholes, but I use Google Groups and it doesn't allow that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Sep 7 11:01:22 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 1:39:38 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

I'd love to killfilter these assholes, but I use Google Groups and it doesn't allow that.

Gil dishonestly teams up with the real trolls and escapes in to censorship...

Peer Review and credible moderation are essential to any credible research community...

Gil makes no attempt to honestly answer the fact Wanda could be called today and she would confirm what Gil is stupidly trying to deny...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Thu Sep 7 11:02:00 2023
    On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 10:39:36 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 11:43:42?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    end up with a few.

that much patience.

I pay to use Forte Agent... bought the program, then pay 2.99/mo for
    access. I'm happy with it.

I believe that there are free newsreaders out there that will allow
    you to killfile people.

With Agent, I can specify to mark people as either 'already read' or
    simply delete the post. Most trolls I mark as already read, so don't
    really see them, but for the really vile trolls I simply delete their
    posts completely.

Just looked in my filter... Brian Doyle, Robert Johnson, and Bart Kamp
    get completely deleted... then those like "Scrum Drum" or "Sky Throne"
    or "Mark Ulrik" (and many others) are simply marked "alread read"...
    naturally my own posts are marked read too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Thu Sep 7 11:06:44 2023

On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 11:43:42?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    end up with a few.

that much patience.

P.S. Agent also allows me to send posts to a "Draft" folder, or an
    "Outbox" folder. Those in the "Outbox" folder can be sent all at
    once. That frustrates the kooks.

Chickenshit used to respond to EVERY SINGLE POST I made, so I just
    started sending my responses to the Outbox, then when it got up to
    around 100 or so posts, sending them all at once. Chickenshit rarely
    answered more than 10 of them.

Now, of course, I send the same response to anything that Chickenshit
    writes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Sep 7 11:46:24 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 2:17:29 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Gil is obviously having trouble with the part where we just go and ask Wanda...It gets in the way of his trolling...

I don't need to "ask Wanda". Wanda doesn't know a Pepsi from a Coke.

YOU said, "In 2018 Wanda Daniel told me Sarah told her Oswald said he was going back in to the Break Room..."

All we have to do is to listen to the recorded interview on Youtube and we find that you lied.

She said no such thing. She said Stanton told her that she encountered Oswald, "at the stairs". ( 2:03 )
    She claimed Stanton told her that Oswald said he hadn't come down to eat, he just came down to get the soda and that he was going back to "the room where he was working". ( 2:35 )
    NOT any break room.

She never said anything to "put him in the second floor lunchroom" as you claimed.
    You're the one who suggested it was the rear stairs on the second floor near the lunchroom.
    She never said that. She never mentioned a break room at all.
    And anybody who wants to know who the liar is between you and me needs only to listen to the interview at the points I've documented.

END OF STORY.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Sep 7 11:17:27 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 2:02:07 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

In a credible research community overseen by credible moderation those who surrender their credibility by using cowardly blocking instead of answering good evidence are correctly held to account...In the current community the moderators back them even
    though they are violating common academic debate standards...

Only uncredible losers group up and block good researchers with good evidence...The JFK internet is hijacked by gangs of those assholes with moderators in tow who protect favorites...

Real men and real researchers answer evidence when challenged...And they do it alone without Ben coming in and bailing out their poor pathetic ass...

Trolls, boobies, and Mickey Mouse hacks go right to discussing blocking - which is just their dishonest way of admitting they can't answer...Gil is obviously having trouble with the part where we just go and ask Wanda...It gets in the way of his trolling.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Sep 7 13:04:46 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 2:46:26 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

I think you don't realize the woman in the interview is Rosa, Sarah's daughter in law who was married to Sarah's son...

Gil, you tend to focus on the irrelevant for evasive purposes...Coke vs Pepsi only makes a difference if the Pepsi was bought elsewhere than the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...It probably was because the 2nd Floor Lunch Room was full of women who didn't testify
    to seeing Oswald there...Responsible researchers would try to figure that out because the soda is a clue...The present research community ignores it in order to make Sarah Stanton on the front steps Oswald...

Gil you are so dedicated to denying the evidence that you seem to be having trouble absorbing the fact that I have told you several times now that Wanda did not say that in the interview posted on You Tube...Wanda told me that Sarah heard Oswald say he
    was going back in to the Break Room in a previous unrecorded phone call...As I have posted several times now in language that could be understood by anyone, we could call Wanda back and she will confirm to you that she told me exactly what I quoted her
    as saying...You are obviously more interested in cheesy excuses than pursuing this important evidence...Evidently the Education Forum, that deems me unworthy of their ranks, also seems to be uninterested in one of the most important evidence discoveries
    in assassination research history...How credible are they?...It is obvious they are more interested in the egotism of exclusivity and cornering the research market, protected by that fool Gordon, than actually solving the case...

No serious/credible Conspiracy researcher would show such dedicated resistance to this important evidence unless there was some kind of dubious agenda involved that, in Gil's case, I suspect is Mickey Mouse lack of personal qualification on a research
    level as well as weak minded adherence to the clique...

You don't see Charles Blackmon making any credible, intelligent response to this...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 22:31:24 2023
    Uncredible Brian Doyle, lying again.
    Quelle surprise!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Sep 8 07:16:44 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 4:04:48 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 2:46:26 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

When you corner Gil with good argument he always cuts and runs...

It is a get out of evidence card that is given to all clique members...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05