• Hank S sez the Warren Report argued that "the person seen shooting coul

From donald willis@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 6 12:26:11 2023
    Thought I'd make this fine Hank gaffe the headline:

Hank: > Willis attempts to argue that the person seen shooting couldn't be Oswald.

Wrong, Hank. I do believe that the person seen shooting was probably Oswald.

Hank: >To do that, he substitutes his own estimate of Oswald’s weight, estimating 140

Someone is jumping to concussions. That wasn't MY estimate--that was what was recorded in... The Warren Report. In other words, Hank, you're saying that the WR is arguing that the person seen shooting couldn't have been Oswald. Boy, are YOU desperate for
    headlines... Now, even slandering the WR...

Or is it just that Hank hasn't read the WR?

dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to dcwillis9@yahoo.com on Wed Sep 6 16:25:20 2023
    On Wed, 6 Sep 2023 12:26:11 -0700 (PDT), donald willis
    <dcwillis9@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hank: > Willis attempts to argue that the person seen shooting couldn't be Oswald.

Hank: >To do that, he substitutes his own estimate of Oswald’s weight, estimating 140

Someone is jumping to concussions. That wasn't MY estimate--that was what was recorded in... The Warren Report. In other words, Hank, you're saying that the WR is arguing that the person seen shooting couldn't have been Oswald. Boy, are YOU desperate
    for headlines... Now, even slandering the WR...

dcw

Huckster Sienzant often ends up running away when it's pointed out
    that he's wrong. He's incapable of admitting any error, and has
    no-where else to turn but to run away.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to donald willis on Wed Sep 6 20:16:41 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 3:26:14 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:

Someone is jumping to concussions. That wasn't MY estimate--that was what was recorded in... The Warren Report. In other words, Hank, you're saying that the WR is arguing that the person seen shooting couldn't have been Oswald. Boy, are YOU desperate
    for headlines... Now, even slandering the WR...

dcw

Don't try to use logic on Hank. That won't work. What he needs is a kick in the gentleman's department to get him thinking.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05