• Re: Comparing witness's height/weight/age estimates re suspect

From John Corbett@21:1/5 to donald willis on Mon Sep 4 14:07:38 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 5:04:26 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    In Dealey, there were at least 5 h/w/a estimates re the suspect. To compare:

Age height weight

Brennan early 30s 5'10" 165-175 lbs.

Sawyer's 30 5'10" 165 lbs
    unidentified witness

12:44 suspect 30 5'10" 165
    description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

Worrell late 20s/early 30s 5'7"-5'10" 155-165

Oswald's actual 24 5'9" 140 lbs.

So... unanimity on height, and all 5 correct. As for age--all 5 way off. And weight--all 5 way off. And all 5 off by adding pounds. And, overall, all 5 sources pretty much agree, with Worrell the closest, by a hair, and Brennan the furthest off, by a
    hair.

What is most interesting to me is that the two sources in closest agreement to each other were... the 12:44 suspect description... and Sawyer's unidentified witness. A perfect match. Conclusion: Sawyer's unID'd witness was the source for the 12:44
    suspect description. The witness's words were transferred verbatim to Sawyer's transmission.

Sawyer's unID'd witness was seen fleeing the depository.

I have no idea how you arrived at the last sentence based on everything you wrote above it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 14:04:24 2023

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

So... unanimity on height, and all 5 correct. As for age--all 5 way off. And weight--all 5 way off. And all 5 off by adding pounds. And, overall, all 5 sources pretty much agree, with Worrell the closest, by a hair, and Brennan the furthest off, by a
    hair.

What is most interesting to me is that the two sources in closest agreement to each other were... the 12:44 suspect description... and Sawyer's unidentified witness. A perfect match. Conclusion: Sawyer's unID'd witness was the source for the 12:44
    suspect description. The witness's words were transferred verbatim to Sawyer's transmission.

dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Sep 4 14:10:22 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 2:07:40 PM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

hair.

I have no idea how you arrived at the last sentence based on everything you wrote above it.

You can't remember back as far as my last several posts in the last few days? I think you need memory therapy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to donald willis on Mon Sep 4 16:10:24 2023

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

hair.

Rose estimated Oswald`s weight to be 150 at the autopsy. The clothing Oswald was wearing might have made Oswald look heavier, or people don`t guess weight that well.. Receding hairline might have made Oswald look older. All in all, not bad.

dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Sep 4 18:49:44 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 4:10:26 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

hair.
    Rose estimated Oswald`s weight to be 150 at the autopsy. The clothing Oswald was wearing might have made Oswald look heavier, or people don`t guess weight that well.. Receding hairline might have made Oswald look older. All in all, not bad.

So you're saying that Sawyer's "unidentified witness" who saw the suspect fleeing the depository was Oswald? Actually, it could be--certainly, Baker's almost-identical specs regarded Oswald.

dcw

dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Sep 4 19:37:54 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 7:10:26 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

Age height weight

And Officer Baker — who saw Oswald briefly in the Depository (although, of course, some conspiracy theorists question even that) estimated Oswald’s age, height, and weight thusly:
    https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/baker_m3.htm
    “The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.”

unidentified witness

Baker: “The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.”

description

“The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.”

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

Yes, that was Oswald he saw. And he estimated the above, consistent with the other *estimates*.

Estimates may vary from measurements. That’s why reasonable people don't put the estimates ahead of the measurements, and don't use estimates to eliminate suspects. This is something conspiracy theorists do.

hair.

dcw

Officer Baker — who saw Oswald briefly in the Depository (although, of course, some conspiracy theorists question even that) estimated Oswald’s age, height, and weight thusly:

Oswald even admitted this interaction with a police officer (clearly Baker) in interrogation sessions. For example:
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0322a.htm

Of course James Bookhout must have been lying, and really didn't care if the police arrested the right man for the murder of Officer Tippit and for the assassination of the President of the United States. Bookhout only wanted to frame Oswald, as did
    everyone else in Dallas at the time, apparently.

Even his wife tried to frame him, and admitted Oswald owned a rifle that he kept stored within a blanket in the Paine garage. She admitted this on the afternoon of the assassination, when police first arrived at the Paine home. Here is Ruth Paine’s
    testimony on that point:
    — quote —
    Mrs. PAINE - I said nothing. I think I just dropped my jaw. And the man in front said by way of explanation "We have Lee Oswald in custody. He is charged with shooting an officer." This is the first I had any idea that Lee might be in trouble with the
    police or in any way involved in the day's events. I asked them to come in. They said they wanted to search the house. I asked if they had a warrant. They said they didn't. They said they could get the sheriff out here right away with one if I insisted.
    And I said no, that was all right, they could be my guests.
    They then did search the house. I directed them to the fact that most of the Oswald's things were in storage in my garage and showed where the garage was, and to the room where Marina and the baby had stayed where they would find the other things which
    belonged to the Oswalds. Marina and I went with two or three of these police officers to the garage.
    Mr. JENNER - How many police officers were there?
    Mrs. PAINE - There were six altogether, and they were busy in various parts of the house. The officer asked me in the garage did Lee Oswald have any weapons or guns. I said no, and translated the question to Marina, and she said yes; that she had seen a
    portion of it--had looked into--she indicated the blanket roll on the floor. Mr. JENNER - Was the blanket roll on the floor at that time?
    Mrs. PAINE - She indicated the blanket roll on the floor very close to where I was standing. As she told me about it I stepped onto the blanket roll.
    Mr. JENNER - This might be helpful. You had shaped that up yesterday and I will just put it on the floor.
    Mrs. PAINE - And she indicated to me that she had peered into this roll and saw a portion of what she took to be a gun she knew her husband to have, a rifle. And I then translated this to the officers that she knew that her husband had a gun that he had
    stored in here.
    Mr. JENNER - Were you standing on the blanket when you advised--
    Mrs. PAINE - When I translated. I then stepped off of it and the officer picked it up in the middle and it bent so.
    Mr. JENNER - It hung limp just as it now hangs limp in your hand?
    Mrs. PAINE - And at this moment I felt this man was in very deep trouble and may have done--
    — unquote —

Of course, since Oswald was innocent of all charges, it follows that Ruth Paine must be lying to frame Oswald as well.

Everybody must have been, since Oswald was innocent.

Q.E.D.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Sep 4 22:22:31 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 10:37:56 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Age height weight

And Officer Baker — who saw Oswald briefly in the Depository (although, of course, some conspiracy theorists question even that) estimated Oswald’s age, height, and weight thusly:

unidentified witness
    Baker: “The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.”

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165
    Yes, that was Oswald he saw. And he estimated the above, consistent with the other *estimates*.

Estimates may vary from measurements. That’s why reasonable people don't put the estimates ahead of the measurements, and don't use estimates to eliminate suspects. This is something conspiracy theorists do.

So... unanimity on height, and all 5 correct. As for age--all 5 way off. And weight--all 5 way off. And all 5 off by adding pounds. And, overall, all 5 sources pretty much agree, with Worrell the closest, by a hair, and Brennan the furthest off, by
    a hair.

dcw
    Officer Baker — who saw Oswald briefly in the Depository (although, of course, some conspiracy theorists question even that) estimated Oswald’s age, height, and weight thusly:

Oswald even admitted this interaction with a police officer (clearly Baker) in interrogation sessions. For example:

Of course James Bookhout must have been lying, and really didn't care if the police arrested the right man for the murder of Officer Tippit and for the assassination of the President of the United States. Bookhout only wanted to frame Oswald, as did

Even his wife tried to frame him, and admitted Oswald owned a rifle that he kept stored within a blanket in the Paine garage. She admitted this on the afternoon of the assassination, when police first arrived at the Paine home. Here is Ruth Paine’s
    testimony on that point:
    — quote —
    Mrs. PAINE - I said nothing. I think I just dropped my jaw. And the man in front said by way of explanation "We have Lee Oswald in custody. He is charged with shooting an officer." This is the first I had any idea that Lee might be in trouble with the
    police or in any way involved in the day's events. I asked them to come in. They said they wanted to search the house. I asked if they had a warrant. They said they didn't. They said they could get the sheriff out here right away with one if I insisted.
    And I said no, that was all right, they could be my guests.
    They then did search the house. I directed them to the fact that most of the Oswald's things were in storage in my garage and showed where the garage was, and to the room where Marina and the baby had stayed where they would find the other things which
    belonged to the Oswalds. Marina and I went with two or three of these police officers to the garage.
    Mrs. PAINE - There were six altogether, and they were busy in various parts of the house. The officer asked me in the garage did Lee Oswald have any weapons or guns. I said no, and translated the question to Marina, and she said yes; that she had seen
    a portion of it--had looked into--she indicated the blanket roll on the floor.
    Mr. JENNER - Was the blanket roll on the floor at that time?
    Mrs. PAINE - She indicated the blanket roll on the floor very close to where I was standing. As she told me about it I stepped onto the blanket roll.
    Mr. JENNER - This might be helpful. You had shaped that up yesterday and I will just put it on the floor.
    Mrs. PAINE - And she indicated to me that she had peered into this roll and saw a portion of what she took to be a gun she knew her husband to have, a rifle. And I then translated this to the officers that she knew that her husband had a gun that he
    had stored in here.
    Mrs. PAINE - When I translated. I then stepped off of it and the officer picked it up in the middle and it bent so.
    Mrs. PAINE - And at this moment I felt this man was in very deep trouble and may have done--
    — unquote —

Of course, since Oswald was innocent of all charges, it follows that Ruth Paine must be lying to frame Oswald as well.

Q.E.D.

But more importantly, it is a known fact that the description of the suspect given out on the radio came from Sawyer who was relaying what an "unknown" witness told him of a man with a rifle running from the building, a man with a rifle outside of the
    building. So, JD Tippit, according to the Official Story, accosted Oswald on the basis of a description of a man outside of the building running away and carrying a rifle. Coincidentally, he looked just like Oswald!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Tue Sep 5 07:42:23 2023
    On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 14:07:38 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 5:04:26?PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    In Dealey, there were at least 5 h/w/a estimates re the suspect. To compare: >>
    Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

hair.

Getting senile?

This is a very common tactic of believers. You must continually
    prove, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, anything you say. Believers have no
    memory.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 07:42:23 2023
    On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 16:10:24 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 5 11:29:47 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 10:42:37 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 19:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Good of you to return Huckster...

Get busy, you have some posts to deal with... You know, the ones you
    ran from last time...

You just ran from everything I wrote!

We know why. You can’t explain the evidence in a way that makes sense.

Baker confronted Oswald within the TSBD, and this is affirmed by Baker, Roy Truly, and Oswald.

Willis attempts to argue that the person seen shooting couldn't be Oswald. To do that, he substitutes his own estimate of Oswald’s weight, estimating 140, and contrasts it with what the witnesses said. He contrasts Oswald’s age with the witnesses
    estimate of around 30.

But he ignores that Baker estimated the same age and weight for Oswald as the other witnesses (he mentioned it, but fails to draw the reasonable conclusion here). Of course, to keep his theory alive, Willis then also must argue that Baker didn't confront
    Oswald, but someone else entirely. But that means Truly was also lying, and any LEO who mentioned the encounter was also lying. The conspiracy circle expands to encompass more and more people, it never contracts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 11:35:48 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 1:22:33 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

So... unanimity on height, and all 5 correct. As for age--all 5 way off. And weight--all 5 way off. And all 5 off by adding pounds. And, overall, all 5 sources pretty much agree, with Worrell the closest, by a hair, and Brennan the furthest off,
    by a hair.
    What is most interesting to me is that the two sources in closest agreement to each other were... the 12:44 suspect description... and Sawyer's unidentified witness. A perfect match. Conclusion: Sawyer's unID'd witness was the source for the 12:
    44 suspect description. The witness's words were transferred verbatim to Sawyer's transmission.

dcw

testimony on that point:
    — quote —
    Mrs. PAINE - I said nothing. I think I just dropped my jaw. And the man in front said by way of explanation "We have Lee Oswald in custody. He is charged with shooting an officer." This is the first I had any idea that Lee might be in trouble with
    the police or in any way involved in the day's events. I asked them to come in. They said they wanted to search the house. I asked if they had a warrant. They said they didn't. They said they could get the sheriff out here right away with one if I
    insisted. And I said no, that was all right, they could be my guests.
    They then did search the house. I directed them to the fact that most of the Oswald's things were in storage in my garage and showed where the garage was, and to the room where Marina and the baby had stayed where they would find the other things
    which belonged to the Oswalds. Marina and I went with two or three of these police officers to the garage.
    Mrs. PAINE - There were six altogether, and they were busy in various parts of the house. The officer asked me in the garage did Lee Oswald have any weapons or guns. I said no, and translated the question to Marina, and she said yes; that she had
    seen a portion of it--had looked into--she indicated the blanket roll on the floor.
    Mrs. PAINE - And she indicated to me that she had peered into this roll and saw a portion of what she took to be a gun she knew her husband to have, a rifle. And I then translated this to the officers that she knew that her husband had a gun that he
    had stored in here.
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    But more importantly, it is a known fact that the description of the suspect given out on the radio came from Sawyer who was relaying what an "unknown" witness told him of a man with a rifle running from the building, a man with a rifle outside of the
    building.

Begged question, you are assuming what you must prove. Why couldn't the witness have reported what he saw, a man with a rifle within the building? Show how Sawyer’s words lead exclusively to the conclusion that a witness reported a man with a rifle
    outside the building.

So, JD Tippit, according to the Official Story, accosted Oswald on the basis of a description of a man outside of the building running away and carrying a rifle. Coincidentally, he looked just like Oswald!

I think you are reading too much into Sawyer’s words and torturing them beyond all significance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Tue Sep 5 11:39:18 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:35:50 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

So... unanimity on height, and all 5 correct. As for age--all 5 way off. And weight--all 5 way off. And all 5 off by adding pounds. And, overall, all 5 sources pretty much agree, with Worrell the closest, by a hair, and Brennan the furthest off,
    by a hair.
    What is most interesting to me is that the two sources in closest agreement to each other were... the 12:44 suspect description... and Sawyer's unidentified witness. A perfect match. Conclusion: Sawyer's unID'd witness was the source for the 12:
    44 suspect description. The witness's words were transferred verbatim to Sawyer's transmission.

dcw

Of course James Bookhout must have been lying, and really didn't care if the police arrested the right man for the murder of Officer Tippit and for the assassination of the President of the United States. Bookhout only wanted to frame Oswald, as
    did everyone else in Dallas at the time, apparently.

Even his wife tried to frame him, and admitted Oswald owned a rifle that he kept stored within a blanket in the Paine garage. She admitted this on the afternoon of the assassination, when police first arrived at the Paine home. Here is Ruth Paine’
    s testimony on that point:
    — quote —
    Mrs. PAINE - I said nothing. I think I just dropped my jaw. And the man in front said by way of explanation "We have Lee Oswald in custody. He is charged with shooting an officer." This is the first I had any idea that Lee might be in trouble with
    the police or in any way involved in the day's events. I asked them to come in. They said they wanted to search the house. I asked if they had a warrant. They said they didn't. They said they could get the sheriff out here right away with one if I
    They then did search the house. I directed them to the fact that most of the Oswald's things were in storage in my garage and showed where the garage was, and to the room where Marina and the baby had stayed where they would find the other things
    which belonged to the Oswalds. Marina and I went with two or three of these police officers to the garage.
    Mrs. PAINE - There were six altogether, and they were busy in various parts of the house. The officer asked me in the garage did Lee Oswald have any weapons or guns. I said no, and translated the question to Marina, and she said yes; that she had
    seen a portion of it--had looked into--she indicated the blanket roll on the floor.
    Mrs. PAINE - And she indicated to me that she had peered into this roll and saw a portion of what she took to be a gun she knew her husband to have, a rifle. And I then translated this to the officers that she knew that her husband had a gun that
    he had stored in here.
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    But more importantly, it is a known fact that the description of the suspect given out on the radio came from Sawyer who was relaying what an "unknown" witness told him of a man with a rifle running from the building, a man with a rifle outside of
    the building.
    Begged question, you are assuming what you must prove. Why couldn't the witness have reported what he saw, a man with a rifle within the building? Show how Sawyer’s words lead exclusively to the conclusion that a witness reported a man with a rifle
    outside the building.
    So, JD Tippit, according to the Official Story, accosted Oswald on the basis of a description of a man outside of the building running away and carrying a rifle. Coincidentally, he looked just like Oswald!
    I think you are reading too much into Sawyer’s words and torturing them beyond all significance.

This document speaks for itself. https://postimg.cc/18tHF6n6 If you disagree, then there is nothing to talk about.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 12:39:52 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 11:29:47 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 10:42:37?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ran from last time...

You just ran from everything I wrote above!!! WHAT A COWARD!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 13:41:58 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:39:20 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:35:50 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

So... unanimity on height, and all 5 correct. As for age--all 5 way off. And weight--all 5 way off. And all 5 off by adding pounds. And, overall, all 5 sources pretty much agree, with Worrell the closest, by a hair, and Brennan the furthest
    off, by a hair.
    What is most interesting to me is that the two sources in closest agreement to each other were... the 12:44 suspect description... and Sawyer's unidentified witness. A perfect match. Conclusion: Sawyer's unID'd witness was the source for the
    12:44 suspect description. The witness's words were transferred verbatim to Sawyer's transmission.

dcw

Of course James Bookhout must have been lying, and really didn't care if the police arrested the right man for the murder of Officer Tippit and for the assassination of the President of the United States. Bookhout only wanted to frame Oswald, as

Even his wife tried to frame him, and admitted Oswald owned a rifle that he kept stored within a blanket in the Paine garage. She admitted this on the afternoon of the assassination, when police first arrived at the Paine home. Here is Ruth Paine
    — quote —
    Mrs. PAINE - I said nothing. I think I just dropped my jaw. And the man in front said by way of explanation "We have Lee Oswald in custody. He is charged with shooting an officer." This is the first I had any idea that Lee might be in trouble
    with the police or in any way involved in the day's events. I asked them to come in. They said they wanted to search the house. I asked if they had a warrant. They said they didn't. They said they could get the sheriff out here right away with one if I
    Mrs. PAINE - And she indicated to me that she had peered into this roll and saw a portion of what she took to be a gun she knew her husband to have, a rifle. And I then translated this to the officers that she knew that her husband had a gun that
    he had stored in here.
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    But more importantly, it is a known fact that the description of the suspect given out on the radio came from Sawyer who was relaying what an "unknown" witness told him of a man with a rifle running from the building, a man with a rifle outside of
    the building.
    outside the building.
    This document speaks for itself. https://postimg.cc/18tHF6n6 If you disagree, then there is nothing to talk about.

Ah, so a hearsay account of what Sawyer supposedly heard the witness say, with Sawyer not even sniffing a whiff of the document. The information should come from Sawyer. But instead, it started with DPD Charles Batchelor, goes to FBI Vincent Drain (DAL)
    to FBI Gordon Shanklin (DAL) to FBI James Malley (WAS), who apparently created the document for Hoover to read.

What did the dispatcher, who spoke to Sawyer directly, say?

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0438a.htm
    Nothing about a man running from the Depository armed with a rifle.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0438b.htm
    And Officer Porston (233), who is already at Elm and Houston, answers the question of another patrolman, “What is he wanted for?” with “He is thought to be in this Texas School Book Depository…”

Nothing about a man running from the Depository armed with a rifle. Only about an armed individual in the building.

But you cling to that hearsay account multiple times removed.from the actual people involved or on the scene.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 5 13:42:59 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 3:39:57 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ran from last time...

And Ben resorts to his goto logical fallacy, ad hominem.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 14:06:43 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 13:41:58 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:39:20?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote: >> On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:35:50?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 1:22:33?AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 10:37:56?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote: >>>>> On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 7:10:26?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 5:04:26?PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote: >>>>>>> In Dealey, there were at least 5 h/w/a estimates re the suspect. To compare:

Age height weight

And Officer Baker who saw Oswald briefly in the Depository (although, of course, some conspiracy theorists question even that) estimated Oswalds age, height, and weight thusly:
    The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.

unidentified witness
    Baker: The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.

description
    The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

Estimates may vary from measurements. Thats why reasonable people don't put the estimates ahead of the measurements, and don't use estimates to eliminate suspects. This is something conspiracy theorists do.

by a hair.

dcw
    Officer Baker who saw Oswald briefly in the Depository (although, of course, some conspiracy theorists question even that) estimated Oswalds age, height, and weight thusly:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0322a.htm >>>>>

Even his wife tried to frame him, and admitted Oswald owned a rifle that he kept stored within a blanket in the Paine garage. She admitted this on the afternoon of the assassination, when police first arrived at the Paine home. Here is Ruth Paines
    testimony on that point:
    he had stored in here.
    unquote

Q.E.D.
    the building.
    Begged question, you are assuming what you must prove. Why couldn't the witness have reported what he saw, a man with a rifle within the building? Show how Sawyers words lead exclusively to the conclusion that a witness reported a man with a rifle
    outside the building.
    I think you are reading too much into Sawyers words and torturing them beyond all significance.

Ah, so a hearsay account of what Sawyer supposedly heard the witness say, with Sawyer not even sniffing a whiff of the document. The information should come from Sawyer. But instead, it started with DPD Charles Batchelor, goes to FBI Vincent Drain (DAL)
    to FBI Gordon Shanklin (DAL) to FBI James Malley (WAS), who apparently created the document for Hoover to read.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0438a.htm

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0438b.htm
    And Officer Porston (233), who is already at Elm and Houston, answers the question of another patrolman, What is he wanted for? with He is thought to be in this Texas School Book Depository

Nothing about a man running from the Depository armed with a rifle. Only about an armed individual in the building.

But you cling to that hearsay account multiple times removed.from the actual people involved or on the scene.

I so enjoy watching believers arguing with other believers/trolls...
    Always good for a laugh!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 14:07:33 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 13:42:59 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 3:39:57?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ran from last time...

And Ben...

Ponts out your hypocrisy. (and cowardice...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 5 14:29:36 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 5:07:37 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 10:42:37?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote: >>>> On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 19:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Get busy, you have some posts to deal with... You know, the ones you >>>> ran from last time...

And Ben...

More ad hominem. Ben will avoid discussing the evidence at all costs.

Invited to discuss the evidence, he’d rather call me names.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 14:31:44 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 14:27:47 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 5:06:51?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:39:20?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote: >>>> On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:35:50?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote: >>>>> On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 1:22:33?AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 10:37:56?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote: >>>>>>> On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 7:10:26?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 5:04:26?PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote: >>>>>>>>> In Dealey, there were at least 5 h/w/a estimates re the suspect. To compare:

Age height weight

And Officer Baker who saw Oswald briefly in the Depository (although, of course, some conspiracy theorists question even that) estimated Oswalds age, height, and weight thusly:

unidentified witness
    Baker: The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

Estimates may vary from measurements. Thats why reasonable people don't put the estimates ahead of the measurements, and don't use estimates to eliminate suspects. This is something conspiracy theorists do.

by a hair.

dcw
    Officer Baker who saw Oswald briefly in the Depository (although, of course, some conspiracy theorists question even that) estimated Oswalds age, height, and weight thusly:

Even his wife tried to frame him, and admitted Oswald owned a rifle that he kept stored within a blanket in the Paine garage. She admitted this on the afternoon of the assassination, when police first arrived at the Paine home. Here is Ruth Paine
    Mrs. PAINE - I said nothing. I think I just dropped my jaw. And the man in front said by way of explanation "We have Lee Oswald in custody. He is charged with shooting an officer." This is the first I had any idea that Lee might be in trouble
    with the police or in any way involved in the day's events. I asked them to come in. They said they wanted to search the house. I asked if they had a warrant. They said they didn't. They said they could get the sheriff out here right away with one if I
    he had stored in here.
    Mr. JENNER - Were you standing on the blanket when you advised-- >>>>>>> Mrs. PAINE - When I translated. I then stepped off of it and the officer picked it up in the middle and it bent so.
    Mr. JENNER - It hung limp just as it now hangs limp in your hand? >>>>>>> Mrs. PAINE - And at this moment I felt this man was in very deep trouble and may have done--
    unquote

Q.E.D.
    the building.
    Begged question, you are assuming what you must prove. Why couldn't the witness have reported what he saw, a man with a rifle within the building? Show how Sawyers words lead exclusively to the conclusion that a witness reported a man with a rifle
    outside the building.
    I think you are reading too much into Sawyers words and torturing them beyond all significance.

Ah, so a hearsay account of what Sawyer supposedly heard the witness say, with Sawyer not even sniffing a whiff of the document. The information should come from Sawyer. But instead, it started with DPD Charles Batchelor, goes to FBI Vincent Drain (
    DAL) to FBI Gordon Shanklin (DAL) to FBI James Malley (WAS), who apparently created the document for Hoover to read.

And Officer Porston (233), who is already at Elm and Houston, answers the question of another patrolman, What is he wanted for? with He is thought to be in this Texas School Book Depository

Always good for a laugh!

You were invited to participate in the discussion. You have thus far declined.

And you think this strange? You run like a coward ALL THE TIME, and
    you wonder why I laugh at your "discussions?"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 14:32:46 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 14:26:35 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

Lets discuss.

This is perhaps the silliest lie ever told in this forum...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 14:26:35 2023

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

by a hair.

dcw

testimony on that point:
    — quote —
    had stored in here.
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    building. So, JD Tippit, according to the Official Story, accosted Oswald on the basis of a description of a man outside of the building running away and carrying a rifle. Coincidentally, he looked just like Oswald!

1. Is it more important? You need to establish that. Begged Question - LOGICAL FALLACY #1.
    2. Red Herring, AKA change of subject - LOGICAL FALLACY #2.

Is Willis making much ado about nothing?
    Let’s discuss.

Then we can return to your hearsay account while you ignore what the person on the scene and the dispatcher who spoke with Sawyer said.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 5 14:27:47 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 5:06:51 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:39:20?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:35:50?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote: >>> On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 1:22:33?AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 10:37:56?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote: >>>>> On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 7:10:26?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 5:04:26?PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

by a hair.

dcw

— quote —
    he had stored in here.
    Mr. JENNER - It hung limp just as it now hangs limp in your hand? >>>>> Mrs. PAINE - And at this moment I felt this man was in very deep trouble and may have done--
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    the building.
    Begged question, you are assuming what you must prove. Why couldn't the witness have reported what he saw, a man with a rifle within the building? Show how Sawyer’s words lead exclusively to the conclusion that a witness reported a man with a
    rifle outside the building.

Ah, so a hearsay account of what Sawyer supposedly heard the witness say, with Sawyer not even sniffing a whiff of the document. The information should come from Sawyer. But instead, it started with DPD Charles Batchelor, goes to FBI Vincent Drain (
    DAL) to FBI Gordon Shanklin (DAL) to FBI James Malley (WAS), who apparently created the document for Hoover to read.

And Officer Porston (233), who is already at Elm and Houston, answers the question of another patrolman, “What is he wanted for?” with “He is thought to be in this Texas School Book Depository…”

Always good for a laugh!

You were invited to participate in the discussion. You have thus far declined.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 14:38:13 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 14:29:36 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 5:07:37?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 10:42:37?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote: >>>>>> On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 19:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Get busy, you have some posts to deal with... You know, the ones you >>>>>> ran from last time...

And Ben...

More ad hominem.

I merely point out that *YOU* actually do what you accuse me of.

How is that ad hominem?

Here's an example of a post you've been running from for a month or
    so:

That the "A.B.C.D" description in the Autopsy Report refers to the
    location of the bullet wound in the back of JFK's head.

Yet is TERRIFIED of quoting the sentence that precedes that in the
    Autopsy Report.

And why do you make the baseless and lyiing claim that JFK's neck
    wound was dissected?

Watch, as Huckster simply runs away from his unsupported claims.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/_3UKRZaIqYU/m/oa9uODRlAwAJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Tue Sep 5 16:30:09 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 5:26:38 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

by a hair.

dcw

Even his wife tried to frame him, and admitted Oswald owned a rifle that he kept stored within a blanket in the Paine garage. She admitted this on the afternoon of the assassination, when police first arrived at the Paine home. Here is Ruth Paine’
    — quote —
    he had stored in here.
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    the building. So, JD Tippit, according to the Official Story, accosted Oswald on the basis of a description of a man outside of the building running away and carrying a rifle. Coincidentally, he looked just like Oswald!
    1. Is it more important? You need to establish that. Begged Question - LOGICAL FALLACY #1.

Let’s discuss.

Then we can return to your hearsay account while you ignore what the person on the scene and the dispatcher who spoke with Sawyer said.

I don't need to establish anything. Produce your documents that support whatever the fuck you are saying. Then it can be properly ignored. Do you really think that Jack Tatum is a reliable witness? Do you really think that Dale Myers talked to Dr.
    Moellenhoff? Discuss. Shove up your ass. Rinse . Repeat.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 6 08:51:44 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:35:50 AM UTC-7, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

by a hair.

dcw

— quote —
    he had stored in here.
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    the building.
    Begged question, you are assuming what you must prove. Why couldn't the witness have reported what he saw, a man with a rifle within the building?

Fine. You accept that "he saw a man with a rifle within the building"--but what he said was, more exactly, that he saw a man with a rifle "run" from the building. So either Oswald had two rifles or there was a second man with a rifle. You can't get
    around "second" rifle or "second" man. Hank S, all boxed in & gift-wrapped, by himself!

dcw

Show how Sawyer’s words lead exclusively to the conclusion that a witness reported a man with a rifle outside the building.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Sep 6 08:19:56 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:29:49 AM UTC-7, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ran from last time...

Baker confronted Oswald within the TSBD, and this is affirmed by Baker, Roy Truly, and Oswald.

Willis attempts to argue that the person seen shooting couldn't be Oswald.

Wrong, Hank. I do believe that the person seen shooting was probably Oswald.

To do that, he substitutes his own estimate of Oswald’s weight, estimating 140

Someone is jumping to concussions. That wasn't MY estimate--that was what was recorded in... The Warren Report. In other words, Hank, you're saying that the WR is arguing that the person seen shooting couldn't have been Oswald. Boy, are YOU desperate
    for headlines... Now, even slandering the WR...

, and contrasts it with what the witnesses said. He contrasts Oswald’s age with the witnesses estimate of around 30.

But he ignores that Baker estimated the same age and weight for Oswald as the other witnesses (he mentioned it, but fails to draw the reasonable conclusion here). Of course, to keep his theory alive, Willis then also must argue that Baker didn't
    confront Oswald, but someone else entirely.

I don't know that I've EVER said that. What planet did you just come back from?

But that means Truly was also lying

Built on a false premise!

, and any LEO who mentioned the encounter was also lying. The conspiracy circle expands to encompass more and more people, it never contracts.

Wrong again, oh conclusion-jumper. My take on the "conspiracy circle" actually just contracted--as I just wrote elsewhere on acj, I have taken Insp. Sawyer off my Conspirators list! Never say "never"...

dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to donald willis on Tue Sep 12 12:09:26 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 11:51:46 AM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:35:50 AM UTC-7, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

So... unanimity on height, and all 5 correct. As for age--all 5 way off. And weight--all 5 way off. And all 5 off by adding pounds. And, overall, all 5 sources pretty much agree, with Worrell the closest, by a hair, and Brennan the furthest
    off, by a hair.
    What is most interesting to me is that the two sources in closest agreement to each other were... the 12:44 suspect description... and Sawyer's unidentified witness. A perfect match. Conclusion: Sawyer's unID'd witness was the source for the
    12:44 suspect description. The witness's words were transferred verbatim to Sawyer's transmission.

dcw

— quote —
    he had stored in here.
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    the building.
    Begged question, you are assuming what you must prove. Why couldn't the witness have reported what he saw, a man with a rifle within the building?
    Fine. You accept that "he saw a man with a rifle within the building"--but what he said was, more exactly, that he saw a man with a rifle "run" from the building. So either Oswald had two rifles or there was a second man with a rifle. You can't get
    around "second" rifle or "second" man. Hank S, all boxed in & gift-wrapped, by himself!

dcw
    Show how Sawyer’s words lead exclusively to the conclusion that a witness reported a man with a rifle outside the building.

Quote his precise words. Let's discuss.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Tue Sep 12 12:26:16 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 3:20:55 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 7:30:12 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

off, by a hair.
    What is most interesting to me is that the two sources in closest agreement to each other were... the 12:44 suspect description... and Sawyer's unidentified witness. A perfect match. Conclusion: Sawyer's unID'd witness was the source for
    the 12:44 suspect description. The witness's words were transferred verbatim to Sawyer's transmission.

dcw

Of course James Bookhout must have been lying, and really didn't care if the police arrested the right man for the murder of Officer Tippit and for the assassination of the President of the United States. Bookhout only wanted to frame Oswald,
    as did everyone else in Dallas at the time, apparently.

Even his wife tried to frame him, and admitted Oswald owned a rifle that he kept stored within a blanket in the Paine garage. She admitted this on the afternoon of the assassination, when police first arrived at the Paine home. Here is Ruth
    Paine’s testimony on that point:
    — quote —
    They then did search the house. I directed them to the fact that most of the Oswald's things were in storage in my garage and showed where the garage was, and to the room where Marina and the baby had stayed where they would find the other
    things which belonged to the Oswalds. Marina and I went with two or three of these police officers to the garage.
    Mrs. PAINE - There were six altogether, and they were busy in various parts of the house. The officer asked me in the garage did Lee Oswald have any weapons or guns. I said no, and translated the question to Marina, and she said yes; that she
    had seen a portion of it--had looked into--she indicated the blanket roll on the floor.
    Mrs. PAINE - And she indicated to me that she had peered into this roll and saw a portion of what she took to be a gun she knew her husband to have, a rifle. And I then translated this to the officers that she knew that her husband had a gun
    that he had stored in here.
    Mr. JENNER - Were you standing on the blanket when you advised-- Mrs. PAINE - When I translated. I then stepped off of it and the officer picked it up in the middle and it bent so.
    Mr. JENNER - It hung limp just as it now hangs limp in your hand? Mrs. PAINE - And at this moment I felt this man was in very deep trouble and may have done--
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    But more importantly, it is a known fact that the description of the suspect given out on the radio came from Sawyer who was relaying what an "unknown" witness told him of a man with a rifle running from the building, a man with a rifle outside
    of the building. So, JD Tippit, according to the Official Story, accosted Oswald on the basis of a description of a man outside of the building running away and carrying a rifle. Coincidentally, he looked just like Oswald!

Let’s discuss.

I don't need to establish anything. Produce your documents that support whatever the fuck you are saying. Then it can be properly ignored. Do you really think that Jack Tatum is a reliable witness? Do you really think that Dale Myers talked to Dr.
    You just told me you would ignore the documents I would provide, so I won't waste my time.

You're welcome.

Coward Sienzant runs away again. There's nothing new on that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to donald willis on Tue Sep 12 12:18:03 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 11:19:58 AM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:29:49 AM UTC-7, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ran from last time...

Willis attempts to argue that the person seen shooting couldn't be Oswald.
    Wrong, Hank. I do believe that the person seen shooting was probably Oswald.

It appears you were arguing for Oswald not fitting the witness descriptions of the shooting, because you contrasted the eyewitness claims with Oswald’s actual age and supposed weight.

To do that, he substitutes his own estimate of Oswald’s weight, estimating 140
    Someone is jumping to concussions. That wasn't MY estimate--that was what was recorded in... The Warren Report. In other words, Hank, you're saying that the WR is arguing that the person seen shooting couldn't have been Oswald. Boy, are YOU desperate
    for headlines... Now, even slandering the WR...

Where did the WR state 140?

, and contrasts it with what the witnesses said. He contrasts Oswald’s age with the witnesses estimate of around 30.

But he ignores that Baker estimated the same age and weight for Oswald as the other witnesses (he mentioned it, but fails to draw the reasonable conclusion here). Of course, to keep his theory alive, Willis then also must argue that Baker didn't
    confront Oswald, but someone else entirely.
    I don't know that I've EVER said that. What planet did you just come back from?

If you're not arguing Oswald wasn't the shooter, what exactly is your point in quoting the eyewitness claims about the shooter differed from Oswald?

But that means Truly was also lying
    Built on a false premise!

Okay, everyone told the truth. That sounds so unlike your usual claims.

, and any LEO who mentioned the encounter was also lying. The conspiracy circle expands to encompass more and more people, it never contracts.
    Wrong again, oh conclusion-jumper. My take on the "conspiracy circle" actually just contracted--as I just wrote elsewhere on acj, I have taken Insp. Sawyer off my Conspirators list! Never say "never"...

At least you are moving in the right direction for a change.

Can you clarify exactly what you are arguing for regarding the eyewitness descriptions?

dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 12:20:53 2023

Age height weight

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

off, by a hair.

dcw

— quote —
    he had stored in here.
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    the building. So, JD Tippit, according to the Official Story, accosted Oswald on the basis of a description of a man outside of the building running away and carrying a rifle. Coincidentally, he looked just like Oswald!

Let’s discuss.

You just told me you would ignore the documents I would provide, so I won't waste my time.

You're welcome.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 13:12:18 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 12:20:53 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 13:11:50 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 12:09:26 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 13:46:11 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 3:26:18 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 3:20:55 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Age height weight

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/baker_m3.htm “The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.”

unidentified witness

description

M. Baker 30 5'9" 165

So... unanimity on height, and all 5 correct. As for age--all 5 way off. And weight--all 5 way off. And all 5 off by adding pounds. And, overall, all 5 sources pretty much agree, with Worrell the closest, by a hair, and Brennan the
    furthest off, by a hair.
    What is most interesting to me is that the two sources in closest agreement to each other were... the 12:44 suspect description... and Sawyer's unidentified witness. A perfect match. Conclusion: Sawyer's unID'd witness was the source for
    the 12:44 suspect description. The witness's words were transferred verbatim to Sawyer's transmission.

dcw
    https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/baker_m3.htm “The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.”

Of course James Bookhout must have been lying, and really didn't care if the police arrested the right man for the murder of Officer Tippit and for the assassination of the President of the United States. Bookhout only wanted to frame Oswald,
    as did everyone else in Dallas at the time, apparently.

Even his wife tried to frame him, and admitted Oswald owned a rifle that he kept stored within a blanket in the Paine garage. She admitted this on the afternoon of the assassination, when police first arrived at the Paine home. Here is Ruth
    Paine’s testimony on that point:
    — quote —
    They then did search the house. I directed them to the fact that most of the Oswald's things were in storage in my garage and showed where the garage was, and to the room where Marina and the baby had stayed where they would find the other
    things which belonged to the Oswalds. Marina and I went with two or three of these police officers to the garage.
    Mrs. PAINE - There were six altogether, and they were busy in various parts of the house. The officer asked me in the garage did Lee Oswald have any weapons or guns. I said no, and translated the question to Marina, and she said yes; that she
    had seen a portion of it--had looked into--she indicated the blanket roll on the floor.
    Mrs. PAINE - And she indicated to me that she had peered into this roll and saw a portion of what she took to be a gun she knew her husband to have, a rifle. And I then translated this to the officers that she knew that her husband had a gun
    that he had stored in here.
    Mr. JENNER - Were you standing on the blanket when you advised-- Mrs. PAINE - When I translated. I then stepped off of it and the officer picked it up in the middle and it bent so.
    Mr. JENNER - It hung limp just as it now hangs limp in your hand? Mrs. PAINE - And at this moment I felt this man was in very deep trouble and may have done--
    — unquote —

Q.E.D.
    But more importantly, it is a known fact that the description of the suspect given out on the radio came from Sawyer who was relaying what an "unknown" witness told him of a man with a rifle running from the building, a man with a rifle outside
    of the building. So, JD Tippit, according to the Official Story, accosted Oswald on the basis of a description of a man outside of the building running away and carrying a rifle. Coincidentally, he looked just like Oswald!

Let’s discuss.

You're welcome.
    Coward Sienzant runs away again. There's nothing new on that.

Lol.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 13:17:45 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 12:18:03 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 15:28:13 2023
    On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 13:46:11 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05