• The BEST! POST! EVER! at alt.conspiracy.jfk Google Groups:

From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 3 08:31:32 2023
    From "The Kooks Have All The Advantages" thread:

This is the finest post I've ever read at this board. Sky Throne, a/k/a The Toilet, wins the prize.

Sky Throne:

"It's difficult to say exactly who murdered JFK. The throat shot from the overpass was not a fatal wound. Connally then shot him with poison. Greer shot at frame 304 of the Zapruder film, but that was not a head shot; presumably it did hit JFK somewhere.
    Then Jackie did something that probably was not a shot, but which did push JFK up in his seat. Then the guy behind the fence, perhaps Oswald, fired what should have been a fatal head shot, if he was not already dead. Then Greer did the same. Technically,
    Connally might deserve the kill credit, since his poison shot would presumably mean certain death. But, if JFK was still alive when "Oswald" fired, then maybe LHO gets the kill. Greer's final shot seems to be too late for the kill, but what's the harm in
    making sure? And the guy on the overpass who fired two more shots was just wasting bullets, and I don't see why the Ruling Murderers would want to waste bullets. Being capitalist pigs, they are cheap bastards and would probably rather have saved those
    bullets for two Vietnamese commies."

Funny thing, but Sky Throne is actually CLOSER to the truth than Gil or Ben, both of whom believe Oswald was a TOTALLY innocent patsy. At least Sky Throne has Oswald shooting at the motorcade!

Keep 'em coming Sky Throne! You're On the Trail of the Assassins!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Sep 3 08:51:51 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 11:31:34 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

This is the finest post I've ever read at this board. Sky Throne, a/k/a The Toilet, wins the prize.

Sky Throne:

"It's difficult to say exactly who murdered JFK. The throat shot from the overpass was not a fatal wound. Connally then shot him with poison. Greer shot at frame 304 of the Zapruder film, but that was not a head shot; presumably it did hit JFK
    somewhere. Then Jackie did something that probably was not a shot, but which did push JFK up in his seat. Then the guy behind the fence, perhaps Oswald, fired what should have been a fatal head shot, if he was not already dead. Then Greer did the same.
    Technically, Connally might deserve the kill credit, since his poison shot would presumably mean certain death. But, if JFK was still alive when "Oswald" fired, then maybe LHO gets the kill. Greer's final shot seems to be too late for the kill, but what'
    s the harm in making sure? And the guy on the overpass who fired two more shots was just wasting bullets, and I don't see why the Ruling Murderers would want to waste bullets. Being capitalist pigs, they are cheap bastards and would probably rather have
    saved those bullets for two Vietnamese commies."

Funny thing, but Sky Throne is actually CLOSER to the truth than Gil or Ben, both of whom believe Oswald was a TOTALLY innocent patsy. At least Sky Throne has Oswald shooting at the motorcade!

You may be right, even with the error. Connally shot BEFORE the throat shot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 3 08:57:18 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 10:51:53 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Sky Throne:

"It's difficult to say exactly who murdered JFK. The throat shot from the overpass was not a fatal wound. Connally then shot him with poison. Greer shot at frame 304 of the Zapruder film, but that was not a head shot; presumably it did hit JFK
    somewhere. Then Jackie did something that probably was not a shot, but which did push JFK up in his seat. Then the guy behind the fence, perhaps Oswald, fired what should have been a fatal head shot, if he was not already dead. Then Greer did the same.
    Technically, Connally might deserve the kill credit, since his poison shot would presumably mean certain death. But, if JFK was still alive when "Oswald" fired, then maybe LHO gets the kill. Greer's final shot seems to be too late for the kill, but what'
    s the harm in making sure? And the guy on the overpass who fired two more shots was just wasting bullets, and I don't see why the Ruling Murderers would want to waste bullets. Being capitalist pigs, they are cheap bastards and would probably rather have

You are the BEST conspiracy researcher here. No one comes close.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Sep 3 09:02:00 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 11:57:20 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 10:51:53 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Sky Throne:

You are the BEST conspiracy researcher here. No one comes close.

Quite correct, which is surprising for a Nutter Retard.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Sep 3 11:19:19 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:17:32 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Sky Throne:

No sane adult could believe the nonsense the Toilet Seat just posted. One of two things has to
    be true about him. One is that he is completely insane and has no concept of reality. The other is
    that he is just playing games and just wants to draw attention to himself for some equally crazy
    reason. Either way, he's nuts.

So says the Nutter Retard!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Sep 3 11:17:30 2023

Sky Throne:

No sane adult could believe the nonsense the Toilet Seat just posted. One of two things has to
    be true about him. One is that he is completely insane and has no concept of reality. The other is
    that he is just playing games and just wants to draw attention to himself for some equally crazy
    reason. Either way, he's nuts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Sep 3 15:33:06 2023
    No sane adult could believe the nonsense the Toilet Seat just posted. One of two things has to be true about him. One is that he is completely insane and has no concept of reality. The other is that he is just playing games and just wants to draw
    attention to himself for some equally crazy reason. Either way, he's nuts.

The mega-kook named "Sky Throne" seems to believe just about everything uttered by another Super Mega-Kook---a certain Mr. Lifton---in this video series:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0O5WNzrZqINyzkmcG_mxtCdItyQLe93E

Or maybe, like John suggested, the mega-kook calling himself "Sky Throne" is just playing silly games.

Either way, he is, indeed, nuts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Sun Sep 3 18:56:55 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 6:33:07 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
    No sane adult could believe the nonsense the Toilet Seat just posted. One of two things has to be true about him. One is that he is completely insane and has no concept of reality. The other is that he is just playing games and just wants to draw
    The mega-kook named "Sky Throne" seems to believe just about everything uttered by another Super Mega-Kook---a certain Mr. Lifton---in this video series:

Or maybe, like John suggested, the mega-kook calling himself "Sky Throne" is just playing silly games.

The inferior race of Nutter Retards can only attack individuals by pretending that they are somebody else. Delusional David Von Penis must pretend that I am David Lifton because he is incapable of original thought.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Sep 4 02:49:58 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 5:17:28 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 9:56:57 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Delusional David Von Penis must pretend that I am David Lifton because he is incapable of original thought.
    I guess Von Pinhead didn't get the memo that David Lifton died last December.
    https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/nytimes/name/david-lifton-obituary?id=38395843

I guess in the fantasy world of the Lone Nutters its possible to post under an assumed name after your dead, but in reality it's quite impossible.

I'm sure he knows I'm not Lifton, but David, like most Nutters, needs to have a prefab paradigm, usually made by Bugliosi, Posner or Myers, in order to deal with specific evidence problems, otherwise he resorts to broad stroke insults. He cannot make his
    own path through the evidence; he needs somebody else to do it for him. This is why he could not discuss Ralph Yates; Bugliosi had not done so. He did not have a prefab Yates paradigm for attack. And because I mentioned body alteration, DVP must
    catagorize me as a Liftonite because he has a prefab paradigm to attack Lifton. He can't make his own argument for anything. He must use some argument that somebody else has already fabricated. Von Pein is incapable of original thought...or just too
    damned lazy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 02:17:26 2023

Delusional David Von Penis must pretend that I am David Lifton because he is incapable of original thought.

I guess Von Pinhead didn't get the memo that David Lifton died last December. https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/nytimes/name/david-lifton-obituary?id=38395843

I guess in the fantasy world of the Lone Nutters its possible to post under an assumed name after your dead, but in reality it's quite impossible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Sep 4 05:07:26 2023

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/nytimes/name/david-lifton-obituary?id=38395843

DVP didn't say the Toilet Seat was David Lifton. He said he believed everything David Lifton
    uttered. The two of you should try reading for comprehension next time.

Most conspiracy kooks dream up nutty ideas that will die with them. The few who publish their
    nutty ideas, like Lifton, will have those nutty ideas hang around a little longer but soon all the
    Liftonites will assume room temperature and Lifton will be just another forgotten kook. His
    efforts will all be for naught. Just like yours, Gil. Like Rossley and Marsh, you have a website
    that will linger until somebody stops paying the bills, but it will eventually vaporize and nobody
    will ever know or care what you have written. Have a nice day.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Sep 4 05:17:08 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 8:07:27 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

DVP didn't say the Toilet Seat was David Lifton. He said he believed everything David Lifton

Most conspiracy kooks dream up nutty ideas that will die with them. The few who publish their
    nutty ideas, like Lifton, will have those nutty ideas hang around a little longer but soon all the
    Liftonites will assume room temperature and Lifton will be just another forgotten kook. His
    efforts will all be for naught. Just like yours, Gil. Like Rossley and Marsh, you have a website
    that will linger until somebody stops paying the bills, but it will eventually vaporize and nobody

I just noticed in reading Lifton's obituary that he was born a month before Oswald. Nothing at
    all significant about that. Just a little tidbit of information.

It's very possible that if Jack Ruby hadn't killed him, Oswald would be alive today in the Texas
    state penitentiary. He would be about a month and a half shy of his 84th birthday.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Sep 4 06:23:55 2023

Moron Corbett claims that DVP said that I believe everything Lifton uttered. I don't think DVP said that, but that is the way DVP behaves, as if I believe everything Lifton uttered. This makes attack convenient because it allows DVP to respond to me by
    attacking what Lifton uttered, following paths well-trodden by others. But I don't even know most of what Lifton uttered. There is a common element, but most of the details probably are different. But, being a Nutter Retard, a member of an intellectually
    inferior race, DVP matches me to his Lifton category so that he can attack the category, without knowing or caring that I don't agree much with Lifton. DVP is delusional on his hamster wheel world, but it is what makes him comfortable, so that's what he
    does.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to badge of honor. I still do and I st on Mon Sep 4 08:16:49 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 9:23:57 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Moron Corbett claims that DVP said that I believe everything Lifton uttered. I don't think DVP said that,

Why don't we just look at what DVP actually said. This is a direct quote:

"The mega-kook named "Sky Throne" seems to believe just about everything uttered by another Super Mega-Kook---a certain Mr. Liftonin this video series:"

but that is the way DVP behaves, as if I believe everything Lifton uttered. This makes attack convenient because it allows DVP to respond to me by attacking what Lifton uttered,

You're both far out kooks. One of you isn't any nuttier the other.

About 30 years ago Lifton got one of my posts removed from the Prodigy forum because I
    insulted him. I said David Lifton was either a liar or a loon. There was no third possibility. I
    didn't realize when I wrote it that Lifton was a member of that group and I ran afoul of the
    Prodigy guidelines by insulting a fellow member. I took getting cancelled by Lifton as a
    badge of honor. I still do and I stand by what I said about him back then.

following paths well-trodden by others. But I don't even know most of what Lifton uttered. There is a common element, but most of the details probably are different. But, being a Nutter Retard, a member of an intellectually inferior race, DVP matches
    me to his Lifton category so that he can attack the category, without knowing or caring that I don't agree much with Lifton.

In a can of mixed nuts, the two of you are just different varieties.

DVP is delusional on his hamster wheel world, but it is what makes him comfortable, so that's what he does.

Anyone who posted the nonsense you did a few days ago has no business ever calling anyone
    else delusional.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Sep 4 09:02:07 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 11:16:51 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 9:23:57 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Moron Corbett claims that DVP said that I believe everything Lifton uttered. I don't think DVP said that,
    Why don't we just look at what DVP actually said. This is a direct quote:

"The mega-kook named "Sky Throne" seems to believe just about everything uttered by another Super Mega-Kook---a certain Mr. Liftonin this video series:"
    but that is the way DVP behaves, as if I believe everything Lifton uttered. This makes attack convenient because it allows DVP to respond to me by attacking what Lifton uttered,
    You're both far out kooks. One of you isn't any nuttier the other.

About 30 years ago Lifton got one of my posts removed from the Prodigy forum because I
    insulted him. I said David Lifton was either a liar or a loon. There was no third possibility. I
    didn't realize when I wrote it that Lifton was a member of that group and I ran afoul of the
    Prodigy guidelines by insulting a fellow member. I took getting cancelled by Lifton as a
    badge of honor. I still do and I stand by what I said about him back then.
    following paths well-trodden by others. But I don't even know most of what Lifton uttered. There is a common element, but most of the details probably are different. But, being a Nutter Retard, a member of an intellectually inferior race, DVP matches
    me to his Lifton category so that he can attack the category, without knowing or caring that I don't agree much with Lifton.
    In a can of mixed nuts, the two of you are just different varieties.
    DVP is delusional on his hamster wheel world, but it is what makes him comfortable, so that's what he does.
    Anyone who posted the nonsense you did a few days ago has no business ever calling anyone
    else delusional.

Okay, apparently David did say I believe everything Lifton uttered. It just proves my point that DVP is delusional and does not know what he is talking about. And you are a moron who does not know what he is talking about. Probably, even your airlines
    schedules are wrong.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 08:34:03 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 8:23:57 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Moron Corbett claims that DVP said that I believe everything Lifton uttered. I don't think DVP said that, but that is the way DVP behaves, as if I believe everything Lifton uttered. This makes attack convenient because it allows DVP to respond to me by
    attacking what Lifton uttered, following paths well-trodden by others. But I don't even know most of what Lifton uttered. There is a common element, but most of the details probably are different. But, being a Nutter Retard, a member of an intellectually
    inferior race, DVP matches me to his Lifton category so that he can attack the category, without knowing or caring that I don't agree much with Lifton. DVP is delusional on his hamster wheel world, but it is what makes him comfortable, so that's what he
    does.

You are in your own "category" Sky Throne, just as Gil is in his own category. Gil believes Oswald was totally innocent, and you believe he's at least guilty of firing a shot from the grassy knoll. You all have unique, colorful ideas of what happened
    that day, but not one of you can flesh out the ideas or back them up, and not one of you seems to realize that the "Nutter Retards" are not your adversaries per se; your adversaries are OTHER CTs who all hold different views with different suspects, and
    so on. It only happened ONE WAY.

What makes posting here so amusing is the utter lack of self-awareness from the collective Team Oswald members who seem serenely oblivious that their views are in opposition to their other team members' views. Between you and Gil, ONE OF YOU is
    remarkably wrong. Why are you right, and why is Gil wrong? Why are you right and why is Don Willis wrong? Why are you right and why is Ben Holmes wrong? This seems to completely sail over your head, I know, but it's worth pointing out. You are fighting
    the conclusion of history that Oswald acted alone with no known help and you are also fighting against EVERY OTHER CT WHO THINKS YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

In fact, Team Oswald member Ben Holmes thinks you're a "plant" for the "lone nut" side. Everything is a conspiracy, I guess.

Anyways, keep investigoogling, keep posting, keep researching, keep "fighting the good fight" to bring JFK's killers to accountability. You're closer to the truth than Gil, scary as that sounds. Keep on being a keyboard warrior for JFK Justice! I'm sure
    JFK's remaining family members that haven't been wiped out by skiing accidents, other assassinations, old age, plane crashes, etc. appreciate your efforts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Mon Sep 4 09:04:02 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 11:34:05 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 8:23:57 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Moron Corbett claims that DVP said that I believe everything Lifton uttered. I don't think DVP said that, but that is the way DVP behaves, as if I believe everything Lifton uttered. This makes attack convenient because it allows DVP to respond to me
    by attacking what Lifton uttered, following paths well-trodden by others. But I don't even know most of what Lifton uttered. There is a common element, but most of the details probably are different. But, being a Nutter Retard, a member of an
    intellectually inferior race, DVP matches me to his Lifton category so that he can attack the category, without knowing or caring that I don't agree much with Lifton. DVP is delusional on his hamster wheel world, but it is what makes him comfortable, so
    that's what he does.
    You are in your own "category" Sky Throne, just as Gil is in his own category. Gil believes Oswald was totally innocent, and you believe he's at least guilty of firing a shot from the grassy knoll. You all have unique, colorful ideas of what happened
    that day, but not one of you can flesh out the ideas or back them up, and not one of you seems to realize that the "Nutter Retards" are not your adversaries per se; your adversaries are OTHER CTs who all hold different views with different suspects, and
    so on. It only happened ONE WAY.

What makes posting here so amusing is the utter lack of self-awareness from the collective Team Oswald members who seem serenely oblivious that their views are in opposition to their other team members' views. Between you and Gil, ONE OF YOU is
    remarkably wrong. Why are you right, and why is Gil wrong? Why are you right and why is Don Willis wrong? Why are you right and why is Ben Holmes wrong? This seems to completely sail over your head, I know, but it's worth pointing out. You are fighting
    the conclusion of history that Oswald acted alone with no known help and you are also fighting against EVERY OTHER CT WHO THINKS YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

In fact, Team Oswald member Ben Holmes thinks you're a "plant" for the "lone nut" side. Everything is a conspiracy, I guess.

Anyways, keep investigoogling, keep posting, keep researching, keep "fighting the good fight" to bring JFK's killers to accountability. You're closer to the truth than Gil, scary as that sounds. Keep on being a keyboard warrior for JFK Justice! I'm
    sure JFK's remaining family members that haven't been wiped out by skiing accidents, other assassinations, old age, plane crashes, etc. appreciate your efforts.

Well, your in the Fucking Moron Who Talks More Than He Knows About The Assassination category. You spend more time trolling than you ever spent studying.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 09:10:18 2023
    Sky Throne:

"It's difficult to say exactly who murdered JFK. Connally first shot him with poison. Then the throat shot came from the overpass but was not a fatal wound. Greer shot at frame 304 of the Zapruder film, but that was not a head shot; presumably it did
    hit JFK somewhere. Then Jackie did something that probably was not a shot, but which did push JFK up in his seat. Then the guy behind the fence, perhaps Oswald, fired what should have been a fatal head shot, if he was not already dead. Then Greer did the
    same. Technically, Connally might deserve the kill credit, since his poison shot would presumably mean certain death. But, if JFK was still alive when "Oswald" fired, then maybe LHO gets the kill. Greer's final shot seems to be too late for the kill, but
    what's the harm in making sure? And the guy on the overpass who fired two more shots was just wasting bullets, and I don't see why the Ruling Murderers would want to waste bullets. Being capitalist pigs, they are cheap bastards and would probably rather
    have saved those bullets for two Vietnamese commies."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 09:45:02 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 12:10:20 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    Sky Throne:

"It's difficult to say exactly who murdered JFK. Connally first shot him with poison. Then the throat shot came from the overpass but was not a fatal wound. Greer shot at frame 304 of the Zapruder film, but that was not a head shot; presumably it did
    hit JFK somewhere. Then Jackie did something that probably was not a shot, but which did push JFK up in his seat. Then the guy behind the fence, perhaps Oswald, fired what should have been a fatal head shot, if he was not already dead. Then Greer did the
    same. Technically, Connally might deserve the kill credit, since his poison shot would presumably mean certain death. But, if JFK was still alive when "Oswald" fired, then maybe LHO gets the kill. Greer's final shot seems to be too late for the kill, but
    what's the harm in making sure? And the guy on the overpass who fired two more shots was just wasting bullets, and I don't see why the Ruling Murderers would want to waste bullets. Being capitalist pigs, they are cheap bastards and would probably rather
    have saved those bullets for two Vietnamese commies."

If you showed that to 100 people at random, 99 would laugh their asses off at you, and maybe
    one would take pity on you. I'm in the 99%.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 11:43:45 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 5:50:00 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    David...cannot make his own path through the evidence...

Well, that ranks as certainly one of the dumbest things ever uttered by The Throne here at the acj asylum. Because the "path through the evidence" couldn't possibly be any clearer and plain and definitive. It all points to Oswald. And I certainly don't
    need the help of VB, Gerald P., or anybody else to know that basic fact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 11:51:53 2023
    The mega-kook called The Throne actually seems to be PROUD of his "Connally shot him with poison" post. He's re-posting it again and again. (I love it.)

Normally when somebody embarrasses themselves THAT much in public, they don't want further attention focused on their idiocy. But not our kook named Throne. He's basking in his crackpottery by re-posting his fantasy again----and yet again!

Go figure CT kooks!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Sep 4 13:42:25 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 4:38:55 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 2:51:55 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
    The mega-kook called The Throne actually seems to be PROUD of his "Connally shot him with poison" post. He's re-posting it again and again. (I love it.)

Normally when somebody embarrasses themselves THAT much in public, they don't want further attention focused on their idiocy. But not our kook named Throne. He's basking in his crackpottery by re-posting his fantasy again----and yet again!

Go figure CT kooks!
    It pretty much confirms my suspicion that he is just trolling for attention. Nobody could really
    believe such nonsense. There used to be a nutty poster here by the name of Sam McClung. I'm
    wondering if they are one and the same.

In any case, the worst thing you can do with a troll is give them the attention they are craving. It's time for me to just ignore the idiot like I do with Holmes.

Yes! Ignore me, you moronic shit bag! Make my day!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Mon Sep 4 13:38:53 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 2:51:55 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

Go figure CT kooks!

It pretty much confirms my suspicion that he is just trolling for attention. Nobody could really
    believe such nonsense. There used to be a nutty poster here by the name of Sam McClung. I'm
    wondering if they are one and the same.

In any case, the worst thing you can do with a troll is give them the attention they are craving. It's time for me to just ignore the idiot like I do with Holmes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Tue Sep 5 07:42:18 2023
    On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 08:31:32 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

Sky Throne:

"It's difficult to say exactly who murdered JFK. The throat shot from the overpass was not a fatal wound. Connally then shot him with poison. Greer shot at frame 304 of the Zapruder film, but that was not a head shot; presumably it did hit JFK somewhere.
    Then Jackie did something that probably was not a shot, but which did push JFK up in his seat. Then the guy behind the fence, perhaps Oswald, fired what should have been a fatal head shot, if he was not already dead. Then Greer did the same. Technically,
    Connally might deserve the kill credit, since his poison shot would presumably mean certain death. But, if JFK was still alive when "Oswald" fired, then maybe LHO gets the kill. Greer's final shot seems to be too late for the kill, but what's the harm
    in making sure? And the guy on the overpass who fired two more shots was just wasting bullets, and I don't see why the Ruling Murderers would want to waste bullets. Being capitalist pigs, they are cheap bastards and would probably
    rather have saved those bullets for two Vietnamese commies."

This is why Chuckles can't reason. This troll is clearly a kook, and
    I killfiled him almost the same day he appeared - it wasn't difficult
    to figure out.

But Chuckles can't figure it out. He **NEEDS** nutcases like this.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Tue Sep 5 07:42:18 2023
    On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 11:17:30 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 11:31:34?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Sky Throne:

s the harm in making sure? And the guy on the overpass who fired two more shots was just wasting bullets, and I don't see why the Ruling Murderers would want to waste bullets. Being capitalist pigs, they are cheap bastards and would probably

Logical fallacy deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 07:42:18 2023
    On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 15:33:06 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davevonpein@aol.com> wrote:

On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:17:32?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Just as you are a coward.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 09:09:21 2023

The inferior race of Nutter Retards can only attack individuals by pretending that they are somebody else. Delusional David Von Penis must pretend that I am David Lifton because he is incapable of original thought.

Straw Man logical fallacy. DVP didn't say that. For one thing, Lifton’s dead, and checking the requirements for posting here, you have to be pretty much alive to post, which is why you don't see posts from Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, or
    Michaelangelo.

If you believe Lifton’s theory, explain how he could claim all the shooters were in front of the President, yet never bother to explain how Connally’s wounds, like the President’s, pointed to a shooter from behind.

I confronted him with that question 30 years ago in a conference in Dallas. He said he would explain it in his next book. He never did. Perhaps you can try.

Were Connally’s wounds altered to point to a shooter from behind?

Or was there actually a shooter behind the President and Governor? In which case, his premise that all the shooters were in the front is exposed as false.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 09:28:09 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 09:20:59 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 10:42:30?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 08:31:32 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sky Throne:

s the harm in making sure? And the guy on the overpass who fired two more shots was just wasting bullets, and I don't see why the Ruling Murderers would want to waste bullets. Being capitalist pigs, they are cheap bastards and would probably

to figure out.

I can't see a whole lot of difference between Sky and a lot of
    published conspiracy authors. They all propose outlandish scenarios (implicitly if not explicitly). I don't exclude Mark Lane, Sylvia
    Meagher, or Josiah Thompson from that group.

Empty unsucppored claims are lies, according to Chickenshit.

Sky just spells out in detail what he thinks happened. Lane argued
    that the evidence didn't support the Commissions conclusions, but
    that implies certain other things must have happened, things Lane
    avoided explicitly stating or supporting.

The evidence *DOESN'T* support the WCR's theory. I've demonstrated
    this many times... you've run...

As just one example of your cowardice, you refuse to tell us why the
    "A.B.C.D" from the Autopsy Report describe the precise medical
    location of the large wound in JFK's head.

You make claims...

Then you run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Tue Sep 5 09:42:51 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 12:09:23 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Straw Man logical fallacy. DVP didn't say that. For one thing, Lifton’s dead, and checking the requirements for posting here, you have to be pretty much alive to post, which is why you don't see posts from Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, or
    Michaelangelo.

If you believe Lifton’s theory, explain how he could claim all the shooters were in front of the President, yet never bother to explain how Connally’s wounds, like the President’s, pointed to a shooter from behind.

I confronted him with that question 30 years ago in a conference in Dallas. He said he would explain it in his next book. He never did. Perhaps you can try.

Or was there actually a shooter behind the President and Governor? In which case, his premise that all the shooters were in the front is exposed as false.

I don't even know the details of Lifton's theory. I have no burden to defend Lifton's theory. Get out your Ouija board and argue with Lifton.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 09:23:02 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 09:09:21 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 9:56:57?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 6:33:07?PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:17:32?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0O5WNzrZqINyzkmcG_mxtCdItyQLe93E >>>

Straw Man logical fallacy. DVP didn't say that. For one thing, Liftons dead, and checking the requirements for posting here, you have to be pretty much alive to post, which is why you don't see posts from Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, or
    Michaelangelo.

If you believe Liftons theory, explain how he could claim all the shooters were in front of the President, yet never bother to explain how Connallys wounds, like the Presidents, pointed to a shooter from behind.

Were Connallys wounds altered to point to a shooter from behind?

Huckster prefers trolls to knowledgeable critics proving him a liar...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 5 09:20:59 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 10:42:30 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 08:31:32 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sky Throne:

to figure out.

I can't see a whole lot of difference between Sky and a lot of published conspiracy authors. They all propose outlandish scenarios (implicitly if not explicitly). I don't exclude Mark Lane, Sylvia Meagher, or Josiah Thompson from that group.

Sky just spells out in detail what he thinks happened. Lane argued that the evidence didn't support the Commission’s conclusions, but that implies certain other things must have happened, things Lane avoided explicitly stating or supporting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 5 10:49:40 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 12:23:10 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 9:56:57?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote: >> On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 6:33:07?PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote: >>> On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:17:32?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: >>>> No sane adult could believe the nonsense the Toilet Seat just posted. One of two things has to be true about him. One is that he is completely insane and has no concept of reality. The other is that he is just playing games and just wants to draw

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0O5WNzrZqINyzkmcG_mxtCdItyQLe93E >>>

Michaelangelo.

No, that’s a three-part begged question logical fallacy.

You haven't established:
    A. he's a troll
    B. There are any such animal as a “Knowledgeable Critic”, since by definition they would believe in a conspiracy.
    C. That I’ve been proven to be a liar.

You are likewise invited to respond to the point raised. You won't, of course, other than to claim the answer is elsewhere, in some critic’s book.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 5 11:04:32 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 12:28:16 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Sky Throne:

to figure out.

published conspiracy authors. They all propose outlandish scenarios (implicitly if not explicitly). I don't exclude Mark Lane, Sylvia

So you avoid the point entirely, and don't even attempt to discuss the points raised:
    A. Is Sky Throne a troll? You labelled him such, but have yet to support that. B. Do critics arguments imply unstated forces were at work to assassinate the President and frame Oswald?

As always, you avoid a rational discussion. You're invited to participate.

that the evidence didn't support the Commission’s conclusions, but
    The evidence *DOESN'T* support the WCR's theory.

Begged question logical fallacy. Just because you state something many times, doesn't make it more true.

I've demonstrated

Begged question logical fallacy. Just because you state something many times, doesn't make it more true.

As just one example of your cowardice, you refuse to tell us why the "A.B.C.D" from the Autopsy Report describe the precise medical

And that's the red herring logical fallacy (I.e., a change of subject).

You make claims...

Then you run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!!

I'm here, willing to discuss Lifton’s theory. Apparently, not one person on the other side is willing to defend Lifton’s theory of body alteration here, yet many critics profess to believe in body alteration. It must be an article of faith, rather
    than a logical extension reached from the facts of the case.

And all you do is utilize one logical fallacy after another in your responses. The above (with begged questions and red herrings) is a typical response from you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 11:21:27 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 10:49:40 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 12:23:10?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 9:56:57?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote: >>>> On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 6:33:07?PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote: >>>>> On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:17:32?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: >>>>>> No sane adult could believe the nonsense the Toilet Seat just posted. One of two things has to be true about him. One is that he is completely insane and has no concept of reality. The other is that he is just playing games and just wants to draw
    attention to himself for some equally crazy reason. Either way, he's nuts. >>>>> The mega-kook named "Sky Throne" seems to believe just about everything uttered by another Super Mega-Kook---a certain Mr. Lifton---in this video series:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0O5WNzrZqINyzkmcG_mxtCdItyQLe93E >>>>>

Straw Man logical fallacy. DVP didn't say that. For one thing, Liftons dead, and checking the requirements for posting here, you have to be pretty much alive to post, which is why you don't see posts from Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, or
    Michaelangelo.

If you believe Liftons theory, explain how he could claim all the shooters were in front of the President, yet never bother to explain how Connallys wounds, like the Presidents, pointed to a shooter from behind.

Were Connallys wounds altered to point to a shooter from behind?

No, thats a three-part begged question logical fallacy.

You haven't established:
    A. he's a troll

That merely shows *YOU* to be a moron.

When you seriously have doubts that someone who stated:

"It's difficult to say exactly who murdered JFK. The throat shot from
    the overpass was not a fatal wound. Connally then shot him with
    poison. Greer shot at frame 304 of the Zapruder film, but that was not
    a head shot; presumably it did hit JFK somewhere. Then Jackie did
    something that probably was not a shot, but which did push JFK up in
    his seat. Then the guy behind the fence, perhaps Oswald, fired what
    should have been a fatal head shot, if he was not already dead. Then
    Greer did the same. Technically, Connally might deserve the kill
    credit, since his poison shot would presumably mean certain death.
    But, if JFK was still alive when "Oswald" fired, then maybe LHO gets
    the kill. Greer's final shot seems to be too late for the kill, but
    what's the harm in making sure? And the guy on the overpass who fired
    two more shots was just wasting bullets, and I don't see why the
    Ruling Murderers would want to waste bullets. Being capitalist pigs,
    they are cheap bastards and would probably rather have saved those
    bullets for two Vietnamese commies."

Isn't a troll - then *YOU* are a moron.

B. There are any such animal as a Knowledgeable Critic, since by definition they would believe in a conspiracy.

Perhaps by *YOUR* definition. It's fortunate that normal people don't
    have to rely on liars for their definitions.

I declare myself a knowledgeable critic, and have in the past had
    believers so stating. I could care less whether or not *you* believe
    it.

C. That Ive been proven to be a liar.

Where should we begin?

How about your claim that the "A.B.C.D." paragraphs in the Autopsy
    Report describe the location of the large wound in JFK's head?

Or that a dissection of the front of JFK's throat was ever performed?

You are likewise invited to respond to the point raised. You won't,
    of course, other than to claim the answer is elsewhere, in some
    critics book.

You make claims, you don's support them. THAT'S A FACT.

I feel no need to "respond" to logical fallacies & lies. Other than
    to point them out.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Sep 5 11:27:14 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 11:04:32 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 12:28:16?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

Sky Throne:

to figure out.

published conspiracy authors. They all propose outlandish scenarios
    (implicitly if not explicitly). I don't exclude Mark Lane, Sylvia

So you avoid the point entirely, and don't even attempt to discuss the points raised:

What part of "empty unsupported claims are lies, according to
    Chickenshit" did you fail to understand?

DEAL WITH MY RESPONSE, AND STOP RUNNING ... COWARD!

A. Is Sky Throne a troll? You labelled him such, but have yet to support that.

You're a moron if you believe he isn't.

B. Do critics arguments imply unstated forces were at work to assassinate the President and frame Oswald?

No need to answer your questions - you run violently away every time
    I ask you one.

Stop running coward, and I'll stop laughing at you.

As always, you avoid a rational discussion. You're invited to participate.

Projecting again?

that the evidence didn't support the Commissions conclusions, but
    The evidence *DOESN'T* support the WCR's theory.

Nonsense deleted. You can run, coward, but you can't hide.

I've demonstrated

As just one example of your cowardice, you refuse to tell us why the
    "A.B.C.D" from the Autopsy Report describe the precise medical

And that's the red herring logical fallacy (I.e., a change of subject).

You've never answered it. And coward that you are, you never will.

You make claims...

Then you run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!!

I'm here, willing to discuss Liftons theory.

Cite it.

Or run away again...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Sep 5 20:08:30 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 9:42:30 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 08:31:32 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sky Throne:

This is why Chuckles can't reason. This troll is clearly a kook,

The kook Sky Throne believes Oswald fired a weapon at JFK's motorcade. On the kook scale, he's less kooky than you. You believe Oswald is a totally innocent patsy.

Is Sky Throne's pronouncement about the limo driver Greer whipping out a pistol and firing it more kooky than the theory you promote, namely the one about JFK's coffin/body being directed/stolen for a secret pre-autopsy operation to change the nature of
    JFK's wounds to "appear" as if the shots all came from behind?

and
    to figure out.

You are as nutty as he is. There isn't a dime's difference between any of your hobby points.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Tue Sep 5 21:24:32 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:08:32 PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Sky Throne:

The kook Sky Throne believes Oswald fired a weapon at JFK's motorcade. On the kook scale, he's less kooky than you. You believe Oswald is a totally innocent patsy.

Is Sky Throne's pronouncement about the limo driver Greer whipping out a pistol and firing it more kooky than the theory you promote, namely the one about JFK's coffin/body being directed/stolen for a secret pre-autopsy operation to change the nature
    of JFK's wounds to "appear" as if the shots all came from behind?
    That's ridiculous. The murderers had no need to steal the body. They were in full control of it from the time they shot him right through the autopsy. The body alterations were done in the aft galley of Air Force One. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    mBPZgGd03ZY Though the roast beef sandwiches didn't taste quite the same for the next couple weeks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Wed Sep 6 05:24:11 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:08:32 PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Sky Throne:

Is Sky Throne's pronouncement about the limo driver Greer whipping out a pistol and firing it more kooky than the theory you promote, namely the one about JFK's coffin/body being directed/stolen for a secret pre-autopsy operation to change the nature
    and
    to figure out.

You are as nutty as he is. There isn't a dime's difference between any of your hobby points.

Sometimes it seems the CTs are in competition with each other to come up with the nuttiest
    theory of the assassination. It would be very hard to pick a winner.

There are only two kinds of people who believe Oswald was innocent. Either they are unfamiliar
    with the evidence against him or they are just plain nuts. Sky Throne's theory that Oswald was
    the GK shooter is equally nutty as those who proclaim him to be an innocent patsy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Sep 6 07:30:59 2023
    On Wed, 6 Sep 2023 05:24:11 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:08:32?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 9:42:30?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

Sky Throne:

and
    to figure out.

Sometimes it seems the CTs are in competition with each other to come up with the nuttiest
    theory of the assassination. It would be very hard to pick a winner.

A simple logical fallacy... can you name it?

There are only two kinds of people who believe Oswald was innocent. Either they are unfamiliar
    with the evidence against him or they are just plain nuts. Sky Throne's theory that Oswald was
    the GK shooter is equally nutty as those who proclaim him to be an innocent patsy.

I *KNOW* that you'll refuse to name this logical fallacy. That makes
    you a dishonest coward.

I wonder why Huckster isn't pointing these out?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Sep 6 07:28:50 2023
    On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 20:08:30 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 9:42:30?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

Sky Throne:

The kook Sky Throne...

You see? Chuckles AGREES with me!

and I killfiled him almost the same day he appeared - it wasn't difficult >> to figure out.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Anyone who thinks Gil & I are in the same league as this troll are
    simply showing their inability to reason... nothing more.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05