• Jarman and Norman's "boom-click-click" bullshit exposed

From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 09:57:34 2023
    I've taken Norman's sequence and added it to the Zapruder film ( with frame numbers ), lining up the last "Boom" with Z-frame 313 just to show you how far off he was.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/boom_click_click_zapruder.mp4

His first shot about frame 256, the second around 284 and the third at 313.

Average time between shots according to Norman:
    28-29 Z-frames or 1.6 seconds.

There's no way the C 2766 rifle could be recycled that fast.

Either their sequence of evenly spaced shots is bullshit, or the rifle he heard was NOT the C 2766 rifle.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Sep 1 12:32:09 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 11:57:36 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    I've taken Norman's sequence and added it to the Zapruder film ( with frame numbers ), lining up the last "Boom" with Z-frame 313 just to show you how far off he was.

Either their sequence of evenly spaced shots is bullshit, or the rifle he heard was NOT the C 2766 rifle.

Your logical fallacy here is called a false dilemma fallacy. Sometimes called an either or fallacy.

There are other possibilities besides the two you highlighted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Sep 1 12:48:33 2023
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 12:32:09 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 11:57:36?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

His first shot about frame 256, the second around 284 and the third at 313. >>

Your logical fallacy here is called a false dilemma fallacy. Sometimes called an either or fallacy.

Watch folks, as Chuckles ABSOLUTELY REFUSES to name them.

Such AMAZING cowardice!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Sep 1 13:32:29 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:48:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 12:32:09 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Watch as you are unable to think of any.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 13:33:43 2023
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 13:32:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Sep 1 13:48:17 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 12:57:36 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Damn, Gil, you are really getting desperate to score points (and failing miserably). Do you think
    someone is going to accurately reproduce the spacing of the shots? Do you think it is
    significant that Norman could not?

We can't know for certain what the exact spacing of the shots were because there is nothing
    definitive in the Z-film that tells us precisely when the first shot was fired. Much is left to
    interpretation of the clues, primarily the reactions of Connolly and Rosemary Willis. We see
    them both react but we do not know how quickly they reacted. Connally starts to turn to his
    right at Z164. My own believe is the first shot was fired in the early 150s. That would put about
    70 frames between the first and second shots and about 90 between the second and third
    shots. The Z-film does not allow for any better precision than that. The only definitive event
    is at Z-313. I am fairly certain the single bullet struck at or about Z222. I would gladly bet it
    struck plus or minus one frame from that. If that is correct, the shots were not evenly spaced
    but not far from being evenly spaced. If I am correct about the first shot, Oswald took about
    one more second for the final shot than for the second shot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Sep 1 13:59:23 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 4:48:19 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Damn, Gil, you are really getting desperate to score points (and failing miserably). Do you think
    someone is going to accurately reproduce the spacing of the shots? Do you think it is

He can`t even show that Norman was trying to.

This is the kind of thing you focus on when you have nothing.

We can't know for certain what the exact spacing of the shots were because there is nothing
    definitive in the Z-film that tells us precisely when the first shot was fired. Much is left to
    interpretation of the clues, primarily the reactions of Connolly and Rosemary Willis. We see
    them both react but we do not know how quickly they reacted. Connally starts to turn to his
    right at Z164. My own believe is the first shot was fired in the early 150s. That would put about
    70 frames between the first and second shots and about 90 between the second and third
    shots. The Z-film does not allow for any better precision than that. The only definitive event
    is at Z-313. I am fairly certain the single bullet struck at or about Z222. I would gladly bet it
    struck plus or minus one frame from that. If that is correct, the shots were not evenly spaced
    but not far from being evenly spaced. If I am correct about the first shot, Oswald took about

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 14:05:29 2023
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 13:59:23 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Bud on Fri Sep 1 22:24:25 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 4:59:24 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

So why are you focusing on nothing? Is it because you are nothing?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Sep 2 11:28:33 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 1:59:24 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:

As Barb J used to say, Norman didn't mention the bolt-action & falling-cartridge noises until 8 days after the shooting. Took a long time for him to perfect his routine!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sat Sep 2 11:56:09 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 2:28:35 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:

As Barb J used to say, Norman didn't mention the bolt-action & falling-cartridge noises until 8 days after the shooting. Took a long time for him to perfect his routine!

Why does it matter how long before he mentioned it. He provided that in answer to the questions
    he was asked. He was not asked to describe the sounds when he made his inital affidavit.

I never ceased to be amazed at the silly excuses you guys will come up with to dismiss the
    evidence that contradicts what you want to believe. Instead of following the evidence to a
    sensible conclusion, you start with your preferred conclusion and invent excuses to dismiss
    evidence that doesn't fit your predetermined conclusion, which is most of the evidence we
    have.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Sep 2 17:44:05 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 11:56:10 AM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:

Why does it matter how long before he mentioned it. He provided that in answer to the questions
    he was asked. He was not asked to describe the sounds when he made his inital affidavit.

Do tell me what the date was of his "initial affidavit".

I never ceased to be amazed at the silly excuses you guys will come up with to dismiss the
    evidence that contradicts what you want to believe. Instead of following the evidence to a
    sensible conclusion, you start with your preferred conclusion and invent excuses to dismiss
    evidence that doesn't fit your predetermined conclusion, which is most of the evidence we
    have.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sun Sep 3 02:39:13 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 8:44:07 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 11:56:10 AM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:

Do tell me what the date was of his "initial affidavit".

12/4/63. In it he described hearing the shells hit the floor and the bolt being cycled. The
    subject of this thread is his "boom, click-click" description. I don't know when he gave that.
    What does it matter?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Sun Sep 3 08:55:55 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 2:48:52 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 12:32:09 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Watch, folks, as Ben fails to recognize yet another one of his logical fallacies: shifting the burden.

I pointed out the error in Gil's screed, and you're asking me to fix it for him. Let him fix his own arguments. You guys will never be taken seriously by the men here until you learn to make a positive case for your allegations. Get busy. We're coming up
    on year sixty of The Greatest Hobby Ever, and you guys are still captaining different ships on different oceans carrying different cargo in different directions to different ports, all pretending to be part of the same convoy: Team Oswald.

You and Gil would both benefit by learning to spot the logical fallacies inherent in your rants. Cure your ignorance. Read. Learn. Grow.

Indeed!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Sep 3 11:10:18 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 11:55:58 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Watch, folks, as Ben fails to recognize yet another one of his logical fallacies: shifting the burden.

I pointed out the error in Gil's screed, and you're asking me to fix it for him. Let him fix his own arguments. You guys will never be taken seriously by the men here until you learn to make a positive case for your allegations. Get busy. We're coming
    up on year sixty of The Greatest Hobby Ever, and you guys are still captaining different ships on different oceans carrying different cargo in different directions to different ports, all pretending to be part of the same convoy: Team Oswald.

You and Gil would both benefit by learning to spot the logical fallacies inherent in your rants. Cure your ignorance. Read. Learn. Grow.

Ben seems puzzled as to how Oswald could have flown from London to Helsinki on October 9
    when there were no direct flights between those two cities. I guess Ben is too dumb to know
    that people often fly to from one city to another when there are no direct flights. They do this
    by flying to another city and changing planes. I've never been able to get a direct flight from
    Columbus, OH to any of the three New York airports. I always get routed either to Dayton which
    is a hub or to Philadelphia from which I take a puddle jumper to New York. Oswald might
    have also flown to a city such as Stockholm and taken ground transportation to Helsinki. This
    speaks to the mindset of conspiracy hobbyists. They never consider the possible explanations
    for what they perceive to be an inexplicable event.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Sep 3 11:32:22 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:10:19 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

I pointed out the error in Gil's screed, and you're asking me to fix it for him. Let him fix his own arguments. You guys will never be taken seriously by the men here until you learn to make a positive case for your allegations. Get busy. We're
    coming up on year sixty of The Greatest Hobby Ever, and you guys are still captaining different ships on different oceans carrying different cargo in different directions to different ports, all pretending to be part of the same convoy: Team Oswald.

Ben seems puzzled as to how Oswald could have flown from London to Helsinki on October 9
    when there were no direct flights between those two cities. I guess Ben is too dumb to know
    that people often fly to from one city to another when there are no direct flights. They do this
    by flying to another city and changing planes. I've never been able to get a direct flight from
    Columbus, OH to any of the three New York airports. I always get routed either to Dayton which
    is a hub or to Philadelphia from which I take a puddle jumper to New York. Oswald might
    have also flown to a city such as Stockholm and taken ground transportation to Helsinki. This
    speaks to the mindset of conspiracy hobbyists. They never consider the possible explanations

I need to correct one thing from above. I can fly directly form Columbus to Newark which is one
    of three major airports serving the New York metropolitan area. I've never been able to fly to
    JFK for a flight overseas which is why have flown to New York in the past. I realized this when
    I remembered earlier this year I had to fly to Newark in order to connect for a flight to Harrisburg, PA.
    Another example of flying between two cities for which there are no direct flights. I can actually
    drive to Harrisburg in the same amount of time it takes me to fly. It's about a six hour drive. I
    live about an hour from the Columbus airport and they tell you to get there an hour before your
    flight, so there's two hours shot right there. It's a two hour flight to Newark and there's an hour
    layover to catch the flight to Harrisburg, so we're up to five hours. It's a half hour flight to
    Harrisburg and another half hour to catch a cab and get to where I need to be. Six hours either
    way and if I drive, I don't have to rent a car. It's also much cheaper.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Sep 3 11:46:10 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:32:24 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 2:10:19 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 11:57:36?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote: >> I've taken Norman's sequence and added it to the Zapruder film ( with frame numbers ), lining up the last "Boom" with Z-frame 313 just to show you how far off he was.

I pointed out the error in Gil's screed, and you're asking me to fix it for him. Let him fix his own arguments. You guys will never be taken seriously by the men here until you learn to make a positive case for your allegations. Get busy. We're
    coming up on year sixty of The Greatest Hobby Ever, and you guys are still captaining different ships on different oceans carrying different cargo in different directions to different ports, all pretending to be part of the same convoy: Team Oswald.

I need to correct one thing from above. I can fly directly form Columbus to Newark which is one
    of three major airports serving the New York metropolitan area. I've never been able to fly to
    JFK for a flight overseas which is why have flown to New York in the past. I realized this when
    I remembered earlier this year I had to fly to Newark in order to connect for a flight to Harrisburg, PA.
    Another example of flying between two cities for which there are no direct flights. I can actually
    drive to Harrisburg in the same amount of time it takes me to fly. It's about a six hour drive. I
    live about an hour from the Columbus airport and they tell you to get there an hour before your
    flight, so there's two hours shot right there. It's a two hour flight to Newark and there's an hour
    layover to catch the flight to Harrisburg, so we're up to five hours. It's a half hour flight to
    Harrisburg and another half hour to catch a cab and get to where I need to be. Six hours either
    way and if I drive, I don't have to rent a car. It's also much cheaper.

Amazing the shit this moron Corbett has in his head. No wonder he can't think and is completely ignorant of the JFK assassination! His three or four cerebral neurons are overtaxed with airline schedules and ancient sitcom plot lines.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 07:42:20 2023
    On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 11:10:18 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Amusingly, Corbutt is trying to answer here, what was posted in a
    completely different thread. Here's the post he's responding to:

"Oswald disembarked at Le Havre on October 8. He left for England that
    same day, and arrived on October 9. He told English customs officials
    in Southampton that he had $700 and planned to remain in the United
    Kingdom for 1 week before proceeding to a school in Switzerland. But
    on the same day, he flew to Helsinki, Finland, where he registered at
    the Torni Hotel; on the following day, he moved to the Klaus Kurki
    Hotel." (WCR 690)

Any normal reading of that paragraph will give you the idea that
    Oswald left England for Helsinki on October 9th. But once again, it's
    a lie that is in provable conflict with their own evidence:

Anyone can turn to CE 946 pg 7:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0088b.htm

and read the stamp which states: "Embarked 10 October 1959"

But this wouldn't be good for the WC - for as they discovered, there
    were no commercial flights from London to Helsinki that Oswald could
    have taken in order to get to his hotel in Helsinki on the 10th. (See
    CE 2677) The WC knew that the only alternative was a non-commercial
    flight - such as a military flight. This wouldn't do at all - so the
    simple solution of the Warren Commission? Simply lie about the day
    Oswald left London...

Why does the "truth" require a lie to support it?

(And why do the trolls & LNT'ers keep running away from these posts?)

when there were no direct flights between those two cities.

What part of "But this wouldn't be good for the WC - for as they
    discovered, there were no commercial flights from London to Helsinki
    that Oswald could have taken in order to get to his hotel in Helsinki
    on the 10th." did you fail to understand?

I guess Ben is too dumb to know that people often fly to from one
    city to another when there are no direct flights. They do this
    by flying to another city and changing planes.

Didn't bother to check the citation, did you? Quite stupid of you to
    respond when you didn't even understand what you were responding to.

This only proves you to be a kook. I invite lurkers to look up the
    citation I gave, and read what is stated, so that you too can laugh at
    Corbutt.

I've never been able to get a direct flight from

Speculation isn't evidence. Provide the flight information - or run
    away again.

Of course - you've not addressed the topic of my post at all. The WC INTENTIONALLY lied about the departure date of Oswald.

And you had not *ONE WORD* to say about that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Tue Sep 5 07:42:20 2023
    On Sat, 2 Sep 2023 11:56:09 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

have.

I've oft noted how believers project ...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Tue Sep 5 07:42:20 2023
    On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 08:55:55 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 2:48:52?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 12:32:09 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's not "shifting the burden" at all. You made a claim, NOW YOU'RE
    REFUSING TO SUPPORT THAT CLAIM.

Has nothing whatsoever with shifting any burden. How can it be? It's
    not Gil's responsibility to name these other mythical possibilities
    you claim exist. Neither is it my responsibility.

YOU SAID IT - IT'S YOUR BURDEN - NO-ONE ELSE'S!!

Carry your burden, coward!

I pointed out the error in Gil's screed, and you're asking me to fix
    it for him.

That is an absolute and despicable LIE on your part. I'm asking you
    to SUPPORT WHAT YOU JUST CLAIMED.

I said nothing about Gil's argument.

And... as predicted, Chuckles ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to support his empty
    claim... and as we all know from Chickenshit - when you make an empty
    claim and refuse to support it, it's a lie.

Indeed!

So you agree that your refusal to support what *YOU* said demonstrates
    your cowardice...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05