• The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle by John Iaco

From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 26 13:16:21 2023
    A compilation of Brian Doyle's fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods is long overdue. One thing becomes abundantly clear when looking at this list: Walt Cakebread has nothing on Brian Doyle!

1. Frazier told Gary Mack in 2002 that he saw Oswald come from the rear exit and stroll up Houston about 5 to 10 minutes after the shots...

2. In his 2013 6th Floor Museum interview...He very specifically says he saw Oswald come down Houston from the rear of the Depository, cross over Elm at the intersection, and head east up Elm...

3. Frazier saw Oswald come up Houston on the sidewalk...He obviously had to exit the rear of the Depository to do that...

4. I'm not sure if you heard my interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives but they told of Sarah telling them she saw Oswald with a Coke on the 2nd floor staircase landing just prior to the assassination.

5. My discovery of witnesses to Sarah Stanton seeing Oswald by the lunch room with a Coke prior to the assassination is probably one of the most important discoveries in decades.

6. Stanton sees Oswald by the stairs in front of the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:18

7. It was obviously the 2nd floor staircase landing because the Coke machine was in the lunch room...The only other alternative is the front staircase but if Oswald there Mrs Reid would have seen him on her way out...

8. Only you would make an issue of the Pepsi vs Coke and ignore the fact that it couldn't be Pepsi because there was no Pepsi machine...

9. Ball cut Lovelady off at Stanton because he was aware that she had witnessed Oswald with a Coke on the 2nd floor staircase landing and wanted to focus on her.

10. Lovelady also described those closest to him from his left to his right...He described "Shelley, Frazier, and Sarah Stanton" in order.

11. Those dishonest members see Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry
    Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp telling you he knows it is Stanton because he avoids the more precise Garrison Trial testimony where Lovelady makes clear he was talking
    about Frazier when he referred to the person behind him.

12. Lovelady repeated this location in another interview around the time of the Garrison Trial when he described Shelley to his left, Frazier behind him, and Stanton in the only other available location to his right.

13. In his March 19 1964 FBI statement Billy Lovelady clearly describes Sarah Stanton as being over with him on the "far right" of the portal.

14. If you go to the Hughes Film you can see Lovelady's red plaid shirt and white T-shirt on the man who is leaning against the west wall of the portal.

15. Lovelady said Sarah was "next to" him when he was leaning against the wall and since the only women on the portal according to Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson
    doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp are all over on the east side
    that means Stanton has to be Prayer Man because it is not possible that women who are 8 feet away or more would be described as being "next to" Lovelady.

16. Since Shelley and Prayer Man are right next to Lovelady in Altgens shortly after those two were next to Lovelady in Hughes as well.

17. Frazier, in his 2013 interview, precisely placed Sarah over in that corner at the time of the Darnell Prayer Man frame.

18. The woman's face you are seeing Davidson is that of Sarah Stanton as Buell Frazier made clear in his 2013 interview...

19. Frazier gave a precise location for Stanton at the exact moment of Darnell

20. When Frazier described Stanton as being beside him at the Garrison Trial he was talking about Prayer Man.

21. In his 2013 interview Frazier recounts hearing Calvery and then immediately turns to Sarah...When Frazier describes this in the interview his body language and eyes look to his right towards where Prayer Man was...

22. Couch/Darnell shows Calvery at the steps and also clearly shows Frazier facing and talking to Prayer Man for the whole duration.

23. Barry has already been told that his photo of that woman on the concrete island can't be Stanton because Frazier made clear he was talking to Stanton at the exact instant of that image...

24. The cincher is Frazier's 2013 6th Floor Museum interview where at minute mark 33:50 Frazier details he and Stanton "looking at each other in shock for the longest time" when Calvery arrived at the steps shouting "the president has been shot".

25. Stanton had to be on the landing right next to Frazier because Frazier described her being there in several different statements.

26. I am an A-team poster and am the cutting edge top researcher on Prayer Man as designated by Lancer chair Debra Conway.

27. Says Rob who refuses to answer his claim that Whaley invented the woman asking for a cab when Oswald got in his taxi.

28. Tall Woman in Betzner 3 IS, without a doubt, Calvery...If you enlarge Betzner 3 and look at Tall Woman's face it is definitely Calvery without a doubt...I was led to this by Calvery's son Chris.

29. Yesterday I posted a screen-shot of Craig's e-mail to me confirming that he agreed that "Tall Woman" in Betzner-3 was his mother and specified the features, including her glasses, that matched...Iacoletti's response was to accuse me of forging the e-
    mail screen-shot.

30. Debra Conway revoked her Lancer award to Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That
    Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp because of the evidence I sent her

31. Davidson clearly shows the face of Sarah Stanton

32. The Couch/Darnell clip starts about 4 seconds after Shelley & Lovelady left the steps.

33. We know that Lovelady & Shelley have already spoken to Calvery at the base of the steps about 3 seconds prior to Couch/Darnell.

34. Calvery has already finished her run by the time of Darnell

35. We have proven that Prayer Man's glowing hand in the Weigman film is caused by Sarah Stanton pushing her arms forward while attempting to look in her purse

36. The reason Postal reacted that way was because she had sold the first Oswald a ticket around 1 o'clock

37. It is sad to see that I am now referred to as "Doyle" over there in a one word reference equal to "Fetzer" by people who aren't fit to touch the hem of my garment intellectually

38. The crying woman with blonde hair in the middle [of the Darnell frame] is what Karen Westbrook insists is Gloria Calvery

39. The Dunckel Clip proves that Shelley and Lovelady are well on their way up the Elm St extension by the time of Darnell

40. we have now confirmed that Gloria Calvery has reached the base of the steps in the Couch/Darnell clip

41. And we have a clearly wide waist and pudgy cheeks seen on Prayer Man that conforms to "heavy-set" Sarah

42. The glowing object has already proven to be a hand

43. My phone call to Gloria Calvery's son proves his mother is at the steps in Couch/Darnell

44. When enlarged to maximum extent Tall Woman clearly has the face of Gloria Calvery

45. The fat forearm and waist on Prayer Man when compared to Stanton forensically match

46. Michael has nerve because he's talking to the internet's best authority on the Prayer Man issue

47. What Frazier did was say "down" when referring to 'forward' on the landing because he had it in his head and misspoke.

48. There is no way that any School Book Depository employee would stand in front of a presidential motorcade with his shirt hanging out

49. I should have told the daughter in law that Sarah's assuming Oswald had "gone back up by then" is the presumption of a person who did not see Oswald actually go back upstairs but just assumed he did after hearing the official story.

50. If you look at the family photo I think Sarah is on a slope so therefore appears taller in comparison to the 6 foot 1 Larry her son...

51. It is possible Sarah wore a wig or dyed her hair...That would make sense in a professional situation.

52. As a skilled analyst it is extremely frustrating to me to see confirming evidence shown in public that people don't detect the finer clues of.

53. The interview does appear to be leading the witness but what listeners don't realize is I had several weeks of private messages where the leading opinions were something the grand daughter already agreed on and offered herself...

54. If Stanton were to the left of Frazier she would be seen in Altgens.

55. It seems obvious to me that Frazier is confusing Stanton's location because he is remembering where she was when she first came outside with Pauline Sanders

56. Proof that Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room is the fact that FBI altered her statement because they knew it was dangerous.

57. If you're a smart detective like I am you will realize FBI shows signs of needing to protect their lie by saying Arnold caught a "glimpse" of Oswald in the foyer.

58. At 5:42 of the interview the daughter in law says Sarah asked Oswald if he was going UP to lunch (not "out")...Oswald responded, "No, I'm going back to my room"...This is very important because it describes Oswald saying he was not going to go back
    upstairs but was going to go back in to the lunch room whose door he was standing on front of. [actually she says at 2:16 that Oswald said "I'm going to go upstairs" and "he went upstairs" at 8:20]

59. Mrs Reid is giving linguistic forensic clues that there's something more to her knowledge of whether there were other people in the lunch room when she was there.

60. If Mrs Reid's Oswald had a full Coke it is very possible that it was because it was a second Oswald with a second Coke.

61. It is obvious to me that Baker saw Oswald staring back at him flat-footed from the vestibule door window and when Oswald saw a cop come around the corner he flinched and pulled back...This flinching triggered Baker's cop instincts and he pursued
    Oswald into the lunch room.

62. Baker's lying here...The reason he's being mushy and conspicuously hesitating on how exactly he saw Oswald is because he knows he saw Oswald staring dead back at him and then flinching away from the vestibule window...He can't say that directly,
    which is the source of the obvious hesitation over it in this interview.

63. Yes, Oswald reacted to the commotion, as he is telling you here, and when he did he got up from the booth seat that Carolyn Arnold saw him in and went to the lunch room vestibule window where he was standing when Officer Baker saw him there and
    Oswald then attracted his attention by flinching away from...

64. If you look at the Davidson enhancement you can clearly see Sarah Stanton's face and she clearly has her purse in front of her face and is looking down in to it.

65. I on the other hand am the JFK research authority on the Prayer Man subject who organized the material to prove Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton

66. I am the internet's leading expert on the Prayer Man evidence and have proven it is Sarah Stanton

67. The first expert to look at Darnell will confirm that they are buttons or fasteners and are not artifacts.

68. The Coca Cola vs Pepsi was not leading...It was smart sorting out of a mistake in order to clear it.

69. The two men are identified because you can see Lovelady's plaid pattern in his shirt and bald spot in the film...That is Shelley next to Lovelady because you can see his suit and duck's ass hair doo.

70. Darnell shows Calvery at the base of the steps.

71. The reason the JFK research community dishonestly refuses to admit my good evidence is because they made such fools of themselves and committed to such garbage evidence while mocking and ridiculing those who presented the correct evidence that they
    can't admit it without making themselves look like the unskilled fools they are...

72. The first expert who gets hold of these images will confirm everything I've written

73. Sorry Barry but you are ignorant of the fact Graves & Larsen positively identified Calvery as being at the base of the steps in Couch/Darnell...Calvery's son also confirmed it to me by phone...

74. Frazier also said Sarah was on the "space" with him...He meant landing when he said "space".

75. You're exactly wrong and the chubby forearm is scientifically provable in the evidence.

76. Can't be a cup...I doubt employees would take lunch room cups outside...They didn't do that kind of thing in an office situation...

77. We all know Sarah Stanton liked food...It makes sense to me that she ate lunch in the 2nd floor lunchroom prior to going outside

78. Bernard Barker was on the Knoll to make sure no such extras were witnessed or caught

79. Stanton had an eating problem and it is very likely she ate before going out to watch the motorcade.

80. The only people he would describe as standing next to him would be people he could see.

81. Stanton is not to Frazier's left because if she were we would see her in Altgens.

82. Shelley is looking the same direction as Lovelady in Altgens...It is an illusion that he is looking up Houston...That's why you can see Pauline Sanders' face in the notch in between Lovelady and Shelley.

83. Conclusive evidence is usually defined by that which the opponents cannot answer.

84. It is amazing how quick the members of the JFK research community will sell out another member under the guise of moderator authority when the banned member is obviously vastly superior to the banning members.

85. The most important job the moderator is trusted with is keeping the members honest and making them answer correct evidence in order to "guard quality of content".

86. I on the other hand was banned because I posted the truth that a majority of highly dishonest and uncredible people where willing to take the low route in order to ignore.

87. It is clear as day to me from the linguistic forensics in Wanda and Rosa's wording that Sarah had told the story to them in the context that Oswald had gone back upstairs and shot the president after she met him.

88. Wanda Daniel: "It has to be my grand mother because that person is obviously too large to be anyone else and is the biggest person of all the people on the steps"

89. We don't need the original films and a top photo expert will confirm that the currently available video images are good enough to prove Prayer Man is Stanton

90. I think I have discovered why Lovelady & Shelley confused talking to Calvery by the concrete island because they spoke to Burney as she ran by.

91. Frazier didn't "say" he went down...What he did was have a bad habit of using the word "down" when he meant "forward".

92. I love this community...You make breakthrough discoveries and finally crack correct interpretations and the reaction is they do their best to ignore it.

93. When you beat 95% of the community with good sound evidence they react by making up false site rules violations and banning you?

94. The buttons are backed-up by the best technical arguments of photo forensic evidence on the issue.

95. If Sarah saw Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing then she was done eating lunch and wouldn't have taken any cups outside.

96. What I am doing is the more sophisticated and more credible photogrammetry that this subject requires and you are failing to live up to it.

97. The flaw in your argument, Duncan, is that the first credible photo analysis expert to get hold of the original Darnell image will 100% confirm that you are wrong.

98. Running Woman was standing next to Calvery so it makes sense that she followed Calvery to the steps since they were standing together and shared in Calvery's panic.

99. It is much easier to ban the truth-teller than admit a single person out-argued the entire community.

100. Prayer Man's forearm and even upper arm can by matched to Sarah's obese features on a photo analysis basis...Prayer Man also has chubby cheeks and is Sarah's height as well...The hips are also photographically determinable to be the exact width of
    Sarah's hips...The shoulder line also matches Sarah's obese shoulder line...

101. Not only this but photo analysis of Prayer Man will show that she has Stanton's exact obese shoulder line, hips, and forearm - not to mention exact 5 foot 4 height...

102. there are only two choices for Prayer Man...Pauline Sanders or Stanton....And we know it can't be Sanders because we see her in the last row of people on the landing like she described.

103. Calvery ran almost instantly after the head shot because of the shock of the horrible carnage she witnessed...Fight or flight adrenalin...

104. Every time Postal was asked if she sold Oswald a ticket she burst into tears and ran from the room...She never answered that question...These people were good honest boy scout Texas people and did not lie to the authorities easily.

105. Postal couldn't bring herself to lie because she sold Burrough's 1pm Oswald a ticket and was told to shut-up by the police who were murdering witnesses...

106. Belin is suborning perjury because he is deliberately avoiding asking Brewer what time he saw Oswald outside his shoe store.

107. "Twenty seconds" after the shots is the exact time period seen in Couch/Darnell.

108. In any case it appears Tippit was involved because he sat at the gas station waiting for Oswald's bus.

109. His pulling the gun out may have been the final "do not be taken alive" move by a CIA op or it might have been from hypnotic programming.

110. Karen Westbrook's 6th Floor Museum interview has really screwed us up because she mislabels the people badly.

111. Little did Sarah realize that she was talking to an Intelligence operative who was under orders to be away from the front steps in order to be framed by others.

112. I'm convinced Stanton's consternation was due to the fact she knew she told FBI of meeting Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing and they omitted it...Not only did they omit it but they then entered a lie quoting Sarah as saying she didn't see
    Oswald.

113. The only reason Postal would be emotional, start crying, and run out of the room several times when asked if she sold Oswald a ticket would be if she were driven to the breaking point by being unable to answer that she sold the 1pm Oswald a ticket
    but did not sell his double one at 1:40...

114. The definition of proof is that which your opponents cannot answer...I believe I have won...

115. Kennedy's brain alone is pure evidence of a conspiracy...

116. It seems obvious to me that FBI felt confident that it would get away with this lie because of Sarah's personality due to her obesity.

117. They correctly figured that her social limitations because of her obesity would make her submissive and they gambled correctly.

118. Stanton was socially marginalized because of her obesity...She saw what she thought was another marginalized loner in Oswald and sought to reach out to him lest he miss the motorcade.

119. If Duncan hadn't let me back on this board I would have been successfully totally censored from the JFK research community for the crime of posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man.

120. Stuart Reed took photos of the bus probably for Intel evidence of places Oswald went.

121. Josephs forgets that Tippit was waiting at the bus stop - which places Oswald on the bus doesn't it?

122. Moorman = Z-304 I would guess...

123. Oswald lied about taking the taxi and only mentioned the bus...That proves he took the taxi because you don't lie about something unless you did it.

124. Whaley saw Oswald's chain link silver "LEE" bracelet.

125. We know Oswald lived at her rooming house because the Commission failed to trace Oswald's phone records that were easily traceable.

126. I've been treated terribly and booted off JFK research forums by inferiors who aren't fit to touch the hem of my research robe.

127. The reason Baker fudged about how he saw Oswald when he arrived at the 2nd floor landing is because he saw Oswald feet facing outward standing at the doorway window.

128. Tippit was waiting for the bus...Those who deny this are in contempt of the fact Tippit ran around trying to figure out what to do when Oswald failed to show and ended up dead at 10th Street.

129. The police also searched the bus hoping to find Oswald...Stuart Reed photographed the bus that Oswald was on and Tippit was obviously waiting for it.

130. Oswald could not afford a taxi.

131. Stanton was to Frazier's left when she first came out of the building...That was when Pauline Sanders remembered Stanton being on the east side of the steps with her because she was...At some point Sarah moved over to Frazier's right.

132. However we know Sarah crossed over to the west side by the wall because we can see her there in Darnell.

133. You can put a voice stress analysis on Oswald for that immediately declarative response and see right away that he is telling the truth about "being in the building".

134. The rest of the stress and hesitancy in his voice is due to his inability to explain his complicated position as an FBI/CIA operative and agent provacateur.

135. Some people say they saw Oswald meet Jack Ruby by the Depository before leaving...Oswald scooted about 10 minutes after the shots because he had rendezvous to make at the Texas Theater safe house...

136. When I go to Google search and enter "Ruby Oswald Outside Depository" the CIA logarithm hides it...

137. But what really happened is Frazier witnessed something real and Roger Craig had to be murdered to keep the Oswald double wild card he witnessed from being known...

138. Lee was seen by Mrs Reid and then went down to the foyer where he was stopped and told to stand aside.

139. Duh, cause like the trip sheet says Oswald's address on it.

140. We both know that trip sheet is the original and was stamped at 5am.

141. Oswald was taken back in for a sweater because they plotters were working closely on the timing of getting Ruby through the alley way door to kill him...

142. Calvery is proven to be at the steps because Betty Thornton is the only lady in the Plaza who wore all white.

143. I have correctly figured out something important here that Shelley was speaking of Running Woman when he referred to speaking to the person by the concrete island.

144. You are failing to answer our superior evidence that Calvery was with a group and that they were all seen going back to the steps together in the film evidence.

145. No, it is provably the woman labeled "Peggy Burney" because she has the exact same white blouse and black skirt as the woman standing next to Calvery in the Newsweek Zapruder image.

146. Fact stands that if you can't find Stanton to Frazier's left then that means she's to his right.

147. That's why I'm ignoring Iacoletti.

148. Running Woman is obviously young.

149. Everybody's evidence is good there except my correct issue-ending evidence...That might be a legal violation of my rights.

150. My evidence has resulted in a request from the Lancer chair Debra Conway to develop it into research and present it at a Lancer Conference.

151. we can see in the films Alan has the balls to ignore in public it shows Lovelady leaving to go up the extension about 3 seconds before the start of Couch/Darnell.

152. In his 2013 interview Frazier corroborates this correct timing by also confirming the same 20 second time for Calvery's arrival...

153. The films show Shelley speaking to Running Woman as she passed...Anyone can look at Couch/Darnell and see it.

154. Not only that but close examination shows that Calvery, who is seen next to Woman In All White on the steps, can be seen wearing the same green plaid skirt and dark headscarf that she is wearing in the motorcade spectators...This is a dead-lock
    forensic match that Alan grants himself the right to ignore.

155. Running Woman has a clearly-seen white blouse and black skirt that differentiates her from Calvery who is also clearly-seen in Betzner 3 wearing a green plaid skirt and dark top.

156. What they are trying to remove is the fact Gloria Calvery's short-length sweater and green plaid skirt can be seen and photogrammatrically-measured in both Zapruder and Darnell and they match.

157. As I mentioned before and you have totally ignored repeatedly, behavioral forensics suggest that Black Skirt Woman ran after Calvery and is Running Woman.

158. Woman In All White is the only woman wearing all white in the Plaza.

159. In an indirect way Shelley proved this by referring to Running Woman as Calvery, indicating they were together...

160. Shelley was obviously referring to Running Woman when he said he spoke to Calvery by the concrete island.

161. it is well known in the JFK research community that Lovelady & Shelley lied at one point and placed their trip from the steps at 3 minutes after the shots...It is generally considered that the reason Lovelady & Shelley did this is because they were
    brought in on the cover-up and aided in concealing the true times involved in Victoria Adams' lack of witnessing of Oswald on the stairs.

162. Recently Larsen lied in order to do damage control...He probably saw my material and realized Prayer Man was Stanton so he took advantage of my being censored in order to escape having to admit he was wrong.

163. Truly fully saw Oswald in that vestibule door window when he ran by.

164. Truly and Baker also avoided describing Oswald's lunch on the table that also evidenced his being there the whole time.

165. "Prayer Man" was on the landing for minutes before Wiegman.

166. Photo analysis proves Prayer Man has a woman's face and obese body features that match Sarah Stanton.

167. both Lovelady and Frazier spoke of Lovelady & Shelley speaking to Calvery before they left the steps.

168. Frazier said Calvery shouted in a low hysterical voice that "The president has been shot" on the way to the steps as she approached.

169. Alan lacks the basic detective skill that tells you if Calvery were running back to the Depository hysterically she probably went right back in.

170. A talented photo analyst like myself can see the short-length top on Calvery at the steps that exactly matches the short-length top Calvery is wearing in Zapruder.

171. Alan also seems to be having a reality problem with Shelley being clearly seen in Altgens with his suit and tie.

172. Where we are on Prayer Man is the short-length sweater that is clearly seen on both the Calvery in Zapruder and the Calvery on the steps in Darnell PROVES BEYOND A DOUBT that Calvery is at the steps in Darnell.

173. I don't rely on cliques and dirty moderators...I stand on my own feet by my material...And I win...I beat whole communities...

174. What you see Prayer Man wearing is Sarah Stanton's dress that she wore to work that day.

175. No, any photo analysis professional who looks at Davidson's enhancement will agree it is not pareidolia and is a visible face on the body that is right beneath it.

176. I thoroughly destroy Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson
    doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp wherever he hasn't succeeded in getting dummies to ban me.

177. Between Wiegman and Darnell Lovelady moves towards the bottom of the steps where he encounters Calvery and talks to her...This meeting with Calvery at the base of the steps happens about 3 seconds before the start of the Couch/Darnell film.

178. Calvery's son Chris directed me to that image and told me that is his mother...In Fagin's 6th Floor Museum interview with Karen Westbrook Fagin mentioned that Chris Calvery also told him the same thing.

179. Wanda Daniel, Sarah's grand daughter, also agreed Sarah was Prayer Man.

180. The woman in Betzner has to be Calvery because you can see Templin next to her.

181. Since Templin borders Calvery to her right that means the scarf-wearing women to Calvery's left are most likely those other officer worker friends, Reed, Hicks, and Westbrook...Running Woman is almost certainly one of those women because she is
    running after her friends back to the steps in the Darnell film...

182. You can photographically measure the length of Calvery's sweater in that image and see it is noticeably short in length...Then go to Zapruder and you can see the sweater on Calvery in the spectators is the identical short-length as that seen on the
    steps...

183. I have an unrecorded phone call where Chris Calvery confirmed to me his mother was the woman in Betzner 3.

184. Because I'm good at out-arguing people.

185. I believe Oswald said he went out with Shelley in front in order to cover up going out the back with Shelley witnessing it...He named Shelley because he knew Shelley would cover him...

186. Stancak depicts a color difference between Oswald's untucked shirt and his pants...Yet if we go to that sharp close-up of Prayer Man in Darnell we see no such division...We see a uniform dress fabric and color from shoulder to knee...

187. My critics can't answer my substance so that's a permanent win...

188. The first day statement of Shelley is overturned by Frazier and Lovelady whose first day statements put Calvery at the steps and Lovelady & Shelly on their way up the extension...

189. Molina said Truly went inside about 30 seconds after the last shot and that's what you see in Darnell.

190. The tiny woman's face that peeks over Lovelady & Shelley's shoulders in Altgens is Pauline Sanders.

191. Frazier mentioned Calvery running up crying and saying the president has been shot in his Commission testimony.

192. When Shelley said he spoke to Calvery by the concrete island he meant Running Woman, who was probably Carol Reed.

193. The fact this woman ends up next to Woman In All White at the stairs after being next to her in the motorcade spectators forces it to be Calvery...

194. Since the evidence is pointing to a second Oswald being in the Depository it isn't too crazy a suggestion to speculate that perhaps Baker & Truly really did encounter a second Oswald on the 3rd floor landing.

195. Graves has already proven the women Westbrook is assuring Fagin are herself and the other office workers are actually Sharon Simmons, Stella Mae Jacob, and recently Denis Moricet interviewed Gloria Holt's brother and he identified her in the image
    Westbrook is viewing as being his sister.

196. We don't need a better scan...The evidence I have proven can be adequately seen in the currently available images.

197. For him to be in the Domino Room would require Piper or the black man who sat at the rear of the floor by the stairs to have seen him.

198. That's why Sarah never came forward with her story because she figured it didn't make any difference because Oswald had shot the president anyway and she was probably embarrassed about her obesity.

199. We know Oswald didn't go upstairs after Sarah left because Carolyn Arnold saw him go back in to that break-room and set up eating lunch.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Sep 3 12:56:25 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 8:19:55 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

This is bullshit. It doesn't prove ANYTHING.

Gil is more a Lone Nutter than anything else because no serious Conspiracy researcher would ever react that way to what I discovered...Deniers like Gil are desperate for any excuse to deny the conspiracy evidence so they accuse me of leading the witness..
    .The reason I was doing that was because I had already had previous telephone conversation with Wanda and was just reminding here what we had already agreed upon...

I have already had this conversation with Gil and told him that I have Wanda Daniel's phone number...We could call Wanda back and ask her about all this and she would tell Gil that he's an excuse-making asshole and that she had said everything that I
    quoted her as saying...Gil is a Mickey Mouse booby researcher so he is looking for excuses to ignore what Wanda said...

The current JFK conspiracy internet is troll-infested so they try to tangle you up in bogus challenges of your material...They try to say that Stanton isn't seen in Owens, or that Frazier never said a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple were seen on
    the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table, or that Wanda Daniel's witnessing doesn't prove anything...The clique poses as being pro-conspiracy researchers however they side with assholes like Gil and their Lone Nutter denial...

When I get back to normal and get a stable place I will try to contact Wanda again and get her to confirm what she witnessed...Wanda heard Sarah say that Oswald told her he was going back in to the "Break Room"...That Break Room was the 2nd Floor Lunch
    Room where Carolyn Arnold would see Oswald alone eating lunch at 12:25 pm...The "alone" part is important because that is what James Hosty told Nigel Turner that Oswald told them during the 3pm interrogation...The partly-eaten lunch is what Carolyn
    Arnold saw Oswald eating...Gil is shallow-minded so he is trying to fit-in with the clique by accommodating the Prayer Man theory in to his conspiracy pulp research...However all this evidence more than proves that Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room
    during the shots and therefore could not be Prayer Man - no matter how much Gil attempts to troll it...My discovery is not only "the most important evidence discovery since the HSCA" (Gilbride) but it is also one of the most important conspiracy evidence
    discoveries since the assassination 60 years ago...It is important because it is a barometer to the level of corruption of evidence by the FBI that Gil Jesus cites and trusts over the witnesses...It tells you how badly FBI altered and edited the
    witnessing and excluded evidence that showed a conspiracy...

The Education Forum, under that ignorant pompous horse's ass Gordon, is pretending it is still credible while ignoring this and hosting Lone Nutters as regular members...Jim DiEugenio has never mentioned it once - which makes you wonder who he is really
    working for?...

Charles Blackmon is a few cards short and hasn't come close to discovering anything as profoundly important as this...He is the type of site member Gordon seeks...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Sep 4 13:34:38 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 3:56:27 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 8:19:55 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Gil doesn't come back to apologize when he is shown the sourcing he was in denial of...

And then he doesn't come back and admit the evidence that was sourced...

Gil makes up an excuse, pretends he is in charge with weak denial, and then disappears again...

Gil is a liar and this proof shows that Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots and that the witnessing of those who saw him there was covered-up and intentionally not pursued (like Gil intentionally doesn't pursue it here)...

This evidence is being uncredibly kept from the Education Forum by Sandy Larsen and James Gordon...Pure, unadulterated, cowardly censorship by people who pretend to take issue with censorship...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Sep 5 13:18:11 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 4:34:40 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 3:56:27 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Gil asked for the source and when shown cut and ran from the thread like he always does...

Gil is not credible...

The childish research community is pretending my discovery isn't one of the most important discoveries in research history...

Gil says the discovery that cracks the case "doesn't prove anything"...

Gil is an uncredible asshole...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Sep 6 12:33:52 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 6:22:54 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 4:18:13 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Gil says the discovery that cracks the case "doesn't prove anything"...

Gil is an uncredible asshole...

Gil can't play with you right now. He's busy.

Gil doesn't have time for one of the most important evidence discoveries in JFK Assassination history...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 07:02:35 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 2:05:06 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Iacoletti is an obnoxious skeptoid troll who nay-says everything I type but doesn't say a word to the nutty trolls who post crazy stuff at Duncan's...

He's a liar too because he said I haven't proven Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

"Robert Johnson" is probably Bart Kamp...The JFK research community practices a rogue double standard because they allow Bart to get away with the moronic trolling you see here and its subsequent damage to credible JFK research...They pretend to not see
    what is happening here and deal with everything by means of ignoring and banning...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05