• Re: The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle by John

From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 26 13:17:30 2023
    346. Truly identifying Oswald for Baker also confirms the lunch room stop because Truly could not have done that in the Lobby...

347. Baker never told Oswald to "step aside"...There was no reason to tell Oswald to step aside in the lunch room because there was no aside to step to and he had been cleared by Truly...The "step aside" was in the Lobby by the front door and is
    linguistic forensic evidence that the event happened there.

348. Baker would pass a voice stress analysis for his CBS interview where he described the encounter...

349. Oswald was standing in the Vestibule door window looking out on to the landing to see what was going on...He probably heard Otis Campbell going up the stairs and then heard Truly shout for the elevator...

350. Iacoletti is literally the only person on the research internet who does not admit the 3 Women in Zapruder by the Stemmons sign are the same 3 Women in Towner and Darnell.

351. When asked directly if he thinks the set of 3 Women in Zapruder are different people than the set of 3 Women in Darnell and Towner he refuses to give a straight answer...

352. when Frazier went to the clear memories in his mind in the 6th Floor Museum interview he clearly remembered Stanton being in the Prayer Man position...

353. Lovelady squarely placed Stanton in the Prayer Man position in both his 1964 FBI statement and Commission testimony...

354. In Hughes that lady is with several people including some men...It's at least 10 seconds after the shots...She has no time to get to the steps by 25 seconds after the last shot and couldn't cross the street...

355. Bronson is 2 hours after the shots as seen by the shadows...

356. Oswald was not going to have a slobbish untucked shirt in front of a president...

357. Just Prayer Man's forearm alone is proof that it is Sarah's obese forearm:

358. Frazier speaks of this at time mark 34:42 in the C-SPAN video...It is a different version of "We stared at each other in shock for the longest time" but it is saying the exact same thing...

359. He said it...I have a strong feeling the source was a video posted by the Prayer Man group and they removed it once they realized it provided evidence for my case...

360. It is very important to realize Shelley was a spook...He stayed inside while Lovelady was seen out on the steps in the Martin film...Shelley and Truly knew who Oswald was...That's why Oswald ate in the white collar 2nd floor lunch room because Truly
    knew he wasn't a box thrower and had Intel rank...That's why a dirty traitor who tried to sell Marine radar secrets and openly campaigned for Castro was allowed to work in the Colonel Byrd right-wing store front...After the 2nd floor lunch room encounter
    Mrs Reid saw Oswald walk from the lunch room down to the Lobby where he was stopped and told to step aside...Oswald then went to the rear exit where he was helped to leave by Shelley because Shelley knew he had to help fellow spook Oswald get around the
    police barricade...Because Oswald was an operational CIA asset he avoided giving this detail in his statements because it exposed the true nature of the Depository and his being set-up for Kennedy's killing within it...After Shelley assisted Oswald out
    of the building he reported it to Truly and Truly then turned Oswald in as part of the framing plot...

361. When you look at Altgens you can see Sarah Stanton is nowhere near where the main Prayer Man advocate has her over on the east side down the steps...If she were over on Frazier's left you would see her there in Altgens...She's hard to hide...

362. Lovelady named those around him in his Commission testimony...He named those beside him first...He named Shelley who can be seen to his left in Altgens...That makes Stanton Prayer Man because he names Stanton as the other person next to him...We
    know this is correct because Lovelady saves who was behind him for last - which means the first two people he mentions are to either side of him...

363. Ball cut Lovelady off when he was about to say Frazier was behind him because he wanted to concentrate on Stanton because he knew Stanton was a dangerous witness who saw Oswald by the lunch room with a Coke...Ball heard "Stanton" and quickly
    concentrated on her for damage control in order to isolate her in testimony and establish a prevent line of inquiry on Stanton...He was making Lovelady give more detail on Stanton so it could be used to deny her Oswald witnessing...Lovelady later told
    HSCA that Frazier was behind him...Ball did not continue on and ask Lovelady who was behind him because all he was interested in was containing any mention of Stanton...

364. Every time I mention that the human wrist cannot narrow as much as Prayer Man's wrist does it gets ignored...The anatomically-impossible narrowing you see there is caused by the illusion created by Sarah's purse jutting in front of her wrist and
    obstructing it...If Sarah's purse were not there you would see Sarah's obvious wrist-less obese forearm go unbroken and wrist-less from elbow to hand like in the family photo...

365. Prayer Man is in the same spot in Wiegman and Davidson proved she had a woman's face...Don't tell me I lack credibility on photo identification...

366. Altgens is less than 10 seconds after Lovelady more than clearly said Stanton was next to him over against the west wall of the portal...

367. The woman's face Stancak found between Lovelady and Shelley's shoulders in Altgens is Pauline Sanders...She is standing to Frazier's left...

368. Davidson proves Stanton's female face is seen on Prayer Man in Wiegman and confirms Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton since the only other choice is Pauline Sanders...

369. Shelley can be seen pulling-up and facing Karan Hicks as she runs by and she also turns to him...This is proof that the pair are Lovelady & Shelley because Shelley described this speaking to Hicks as she ran by him as "talking to Gloria Calvery by
    the concrete island"...

370. If you look at Altgens Prayer Man is hidden to Lovelady's right...

371. In Altgens we can see that Frazier was directly behind Lovelady not Prayer Man so this proves what I am saying here...

372. Yes, Ball was worried the cat would be let of the bag but certainly not by Lovelady who the record shows was already cooperating with the conspiracy in his lying about the time he left the steps and lying about Oswald going out the front door...

373. What Ball was worried about however, was mention of Stanton, who the Commission knew had witnessed Oswald with a Coke by his true location in the 2nd floor lunch room...

374. I have been given zero credit for discovering the man on the steps in Darnell is Molina and not Lovelady...

375. Debra Conway told me last October on her Facebook page that she called Frazier and spoke to him about my evidence...

376. I can confidently say I am a world authority on Jimi's murder and can back it with references...

377. We produced slam-dunk proof that Jimi was murdered on Tough Reality and that was what Renwick was trying to get people to ignore in a very cowardly way...

378. Iacoletti is literally the only person on the research internet who does not admit the 3 Women in Zapruder by the Stemmons sign are the same 3 Women in Towner and Darnell...

379. new evidence presented by Hackerott forced recognition that Holt was not Calvery...

380. when Frazier went to the clear memories in his mind in the 6th Floor Museum interview he clearly remembered Stanton being in the Prayer Man position...

381. Because the other two women and their forensic particulars preclude it not being a scarf...You can't have the other two having the same forensic particulars and then have the third having different features...That's how evidence works...

382. We know it isn't a blue hat because we know Simmons wore a blue scarf and that's what we're seeing...

383. His JimD-like evasions do not overturn the forensic points I made about credible photogrammetry confirming that this is a photo of Oswald superimposed through infra-pixelation procedures over Sarah Stanton...

384. You're not answering the point Barry...You loudly claimed further back that the white on Prayer Man's arm here was white sleeve...

385. That's a bare forearm and it is anatomically impossible for the wrist to narrow that much...It proves that the obstruction is Sarah's purse...

386. Persons having false memories do not add to them by insisting Oswald never left by the front...

387. Proof of this is Gary Mack failing to follow-through and ask why Frazier didn't say this back in 1963?...Mack knew exactly why and that's why he didn't ask him...

388. You can see everybody on the platform to Frazier's left in Altgens...Stanton is not there and she would be hard to hide...

389. Wiegman shows us Sarah's face on Prayer Man in Davidson's enhancement.

390. Davidson posted his metadata substantiating by science that Prayer Man has a woman's face...

391. Which is why at the HSCA hearing Lovelady cleared all this up by saying Frazier was the one behind him...

392. But Prayer Man isn't behind Lovelady and Lovelady even said so to HSCA

393. I pointed this out to Stancak on Moricet's page and he replied that all people wanted to do was attack his graphics and that he was only going to post at the other forum...He never made any attempt to answer the visible gaffe he had made that proved
    our case...

394. Stanton is on record as taking the elevator back upstairs when she came back inside...Which almost certainly means she took it on her way out to see the motorcade...

395. Geneva Hine is the teller of non truths and she was gotten to...She saw the T-shirt Oswald walk out the glass doors to the front steps but was gotten to and said she saw nothing...

396. Baker gave the ongoing Military Intelligence file description of Oswald that shows he was under the control of the people who gave that information.

397. That Coca Cola was the same one Sarah Stanton saw Oswald with minutes earlier...He didn't drink it fast because he had other things on his mind (like being in the assigned 2nd floor lunch room without any lady employees being there)...

398. I recently realized Stanton's obese left forearm is visible in Darnell...You can see its obesity in the image...

399. The record still exists on the other forum of Duncan's posting that image for me by proxy...Every single person who looked at the image and commented said it looked like a woman...

400. Davidson also commented on this forum and the other forum that he would only say it once and that the person in his enhancement was a woman...

401. Davidson proved he didn't photoshop his image with his metadata...

402. Please observe that pivot and you will realize Prayer Man would not remain in the uncomfortable position of retaining his foot on the step and would have pulled it back up to the landing with the other according to all known ergonomics...

403. Stancak is avoiding answering the fact his 5 foot 2 estimate for Prayer Man forces Frazier's head to be 10 inches high...We know that isn't true because we could measure Frazier's head today and it would be no more than 8.5 inches...

404. The cops were very direct with their threats against Frazier in his father's hospital room...

405. Frazier knew the Depository and knew there was something fishy with Lovelady & Shelley - the latter of which helped Oswald out the rear...

406. Frazier said in plain words that he and Sarah were furthest back in to the shadows on the landing...The spot that is literally furthest back in to the shadows is the Prayer Man spot...

407. Stanton said she couldn't see the limousine from her position during the shots.

408. Even Altgens shows Lovelady lining up with Shelley who is behind him on the platform...

409. The only reason the pet theorists won't admit that these two men are obviously Lovelady & Shelley is because it then spoils their pet theory that Prayer Man is Oswald... Or Lovelady & Shelley are in the Depository at this time shutting off the power.

410. Just the size of Prayer Man's hand should tell any competent analyst that Prayer Man is Stanton and not Oswald...The size of the hand matches Stanton and not Oswald...

411. Those pretending they don't understand the evidence I am showing fail to answer for the fact Prayer Man pivots from Wiegman to Darnell towards Frazier exactly as Frazier described Stanton doing in order to discuss what Calvery had said...

412. When the Davidson enhancement was posted on the Education Forum by MacRae every single person to a man said it looked like a woman...

413. Davidson disproved Larsen's contention about deblurring technology being necessary to produce the woman's face in Wiegman...

414. Meanwhile out in the real world where people are still allowed to think intelligently ALL the witnessing and evidence places Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shooting and after...

415. Sarah Stanton saw Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing waiting for the women employees who were with Mrs Reid to leave...

416. When Stanton saw Oswald with a Coke waiting to go in to the lunch room where Carolyn Arnold would see him minutes later, she saw an Oswald who wasn't getting the Coke to bring it down to the front steps...She saw an Oswald who was getting the Coke
    to bring it in to the 2nd floor lunch room where he was during the shooting...

417. The only slot for Oswald to buy that Coke is after Mrs Reid leaves with the other ladies...

418. However dishonest Kamp deliberately avoids mentioning that Oswald was seen with that Coke by Sarah Stanton when the ladies were still in the lunchroom...

419. Therefore he bought it before the ladies were in the lunch room and was seen intending to go back in to that lunch room by Sarah Stanton...

420. Furthermore Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald inside the lunch room comfortably set up and eating at that time and not heading downstairs...

421. It is obvious that Kamp's version is a forced contrivance that is trying to make Oswald Prayer Man but it doesn't make sense against the internal dynamics of Fritz's Notes...

422. But so does all the other witnessing like Mrs Reid who saw Oswald going down to the 1st floor with a Coke after the lunch room encounter...

423. Holmes clearly said Oswald said he came downstairs before that lobby stop and that was from the 2nd floor...

424. Also, why would Fritz write that Oswald had lunch out with Bill Shelley in front but then also write that Oswald told him he ate lunch in the 2nd floor lunch room?

425. What makes sense is the last sentence "Out with Bill Shelley in front" means Oswald went out of the building with Bill Shelley in front...Only Oswald was lying because Shelley let him out the back as Frazier witnessed...

426. However Fritz was an old school police man and didn't like being led in to a lie...If you look closely at Fritz's answer to Ball he refused to go along and simply told Ball Oswald said he had a Coke...

427. Carolyn Arnold also saw Oswald set up and eating a cheese sandwich in the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:24 - 12:25...

428. Sarah Stanton saw Oswald out on the 2nd floor staircase landing itching to get back in to the 2nd floor lunch room with an already-bought Coke

429. Arnold saw Oswald eating lunch with his Coke on the table

430. An even more thought-provoking post was made by Denny Zartman where he 100% endorsed my evidence that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room...

431. Davidson brought out a chubby woman's face on Prayer Man

432. Oswald had already purchased a Coke and had it in his hand...He told Sarah that he did not want to go out to watch the president and that he was going back to the break room...That break room was obviously the 2nd floor lunch room.

433. Iacoletti has access to the Education Forum and Denny Zartman's post...He does not enter a word against Zartman and his repeating of what I said exactly about Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room...

434. The Hughes film was 9 seconds before Wiegman where Davidson brought out the face of a woman on Prayer Man...It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if Lovelady confirmed Stanton's location as being next to him, and Davidson brought out a chubby
    woman's face on Prayer Man, that Prayer Man is therefore Sarah Stanton...

435. I posted that Greg Parker practically admitted to me that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton after we posted the Davidson enhancement 3 years ago...

436. I noticed that Lovelady told Jarman that he witnessed Oswald exit through the front...But Lovelady was with Shelley and Shelley was an insider spook...The reason Lovelady told this to Jarman and not to any commission or committee is because he was
    lying in order to cover for his friend Shelley who had vouched for Oswald as his "supervisor" in the lobby when Oswald was told to step aside...

437. Does me proud to see Zartman, who I suspect got that from me and is more than welcomed, shut down the Lone Nutters with my evidence-backed advanced proof..

438. If you're not contesting Zartman then you're agreeing Prayer Man isn't Oswald...

439. The photo of the lunch room that shows that metal fixture also shows coffee making equipment and water vessels...So there was equipment on that counter that was designed to hold water...Which means that the lunch room had to have some kind of water
    source for those vessels...

440. Kamp needs to get Carolyn Arnold down because she proved Oswald wasn't Prayer Man...

441. we have found 3 employee witnesses who spoke at length about Oswald eating regularly in the lunch room at the booth on the right as you walked in from the Vestibule...

442. In her interview with Fagin, Karen Westbrook openly described Oswald being in that booth seat on a regular basis and eating lunch there...

443. Another employee also described Oswald acting like a loner and reading pamphlets in that same spot...

444. The pamphlets were obviously Oswald's sheep-dipping material that he was regularly seen with elsewhere...

445. Oswald was an agent provocateur just like he was in Russia, pretending to be something he wasn't for purposes of domestic spy work...Truly knew it and that is why the restriction against workers eating in the lunch room was not enforced against
    Oswald...Harvey was an intellectual and was going to sit in his proper place separate from the less intelligent workers downstairs where his political reading might stand out...

446. When some of the lady employees described Oswald coming in to get change for a Coke they were describing him doing so in order to take it back in to the 2nd floor lunch room...

447. Mrs Reid saw Oswald exit with a Coke from the lunch room...

448. When it started to become clear that I was presenting valid evidence the favored Prayer Man posters went behind our backs and PM'ed the moderators making false complaints that I was violating the rules of evidence...

449. I got banned at Deep Politics because the power-abusing moderator there realized I was right but didn't want to admit it...I was unfairly suspended without any rules explanation for posting the correct Prayer Man evidence on that forum...

450. After a year of having my posts deleted, threads locked and sent to the Bear Pit, eventually Lauren realized I was right...He sent me a private message saying he realized I was correct but added "If you continue to post on the subject I will ban you"
    ...And that he hated to do that because my other posts were so excellent...

451. If your accusation were true and the EF were credible it would have responded to my evidence on their own and acknowledged it...After all that forum sells itself as a forum that does that...But instead it went after me personally and made specially
    targeted rules that me or my work could not be mentioned...

452. The last few entries Bart Kamp and Andrej Stancak made on Prayer Man got no responses...The membership there is obviously very aware the theory has been disproven but they are taking the cowardly way out because they know they have a quick on the
    banning button friend who will help them out...

453. A board where they ban people unfairly for posting the very correct evidence they call for

454. The correct evidence is deliberately excluded while Kamp and Stancak are allowed to post what they know is wrong evidence...

455. The rule there is quietly mug the person who presented the correct evidence, make up rules violations to justify it, and then ban him in order to prevent his exposure of the main members' incompetency...

456. I have proven evidence that anyone who presents themselves as having a credible voice on JFK assassination evidence should have the skill to realize...

457. The reason this evidence was rejected is because the overseers of the EF don't possess the competency to evaluate the highest levels of technical evidence...

458. When I started out-arguing them with the facts the mod attacked me and rode my back on every post at their urging because I threatened the arrangement there and stood to expose this corruption...

459. Don't play dumb Peter...You are accusing Von Pein of using quotes from the EF to deliberately distort their context but at the same time you and others ignore that the EF commits a much worse offense by deliberately excluding good evidence and
    promoting bad...

460. You see I can back up my stuff like a man...

461. If a fair debate were encouraged, like proper moderation should do, a re-opening of the evidence would be done on Prayer Man and we would get Davidson to discuss his metadata...

462. The moderation would push Stancak on why he didn't post a graphic of Wiegman and soon we would discover there actually was credible proof that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...

463. I don't resort to cheap shots...

464. I lead the entire community in skilled analysis and progress the evidence better than anyone has in recent times...

465. I am so good that I literally force the rest of the community in to credibility failure in order for them to continue their failed practices......They know this is true...

466. Stanton saw an Oswald who had been assigned to the 2nd floor lunch room in order to get him out of the way during the assassination...

467. Oswald told Sarah he was going back in to the break room and wasn't going out to watch the motorcade...

468. Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald shortly after when he had gone back in after Mrs Reid and the other ladies left...

469. The reason I think I have led the community in finally solving the conspiracy is because both Stanton and Carolyn Arnold had their statements changed...

470. So I have to assume I have found incriminating proof that FBI knew Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room and deliberately altered the two women witnesses' testimony...

471. The members of that forum did not say a word about there being 3 lady employee witnesses to Oswald eating in that lunch room regularly at that same booth that Carolyn Arnold saw him in...

472. The problem with what you are saying is the main conspiracy researchers on the EF take the position that they are being denied free speech by the media and government in the case of the evidence in the assassination (which they are)...

473. There was no poster on the EF who had the courage to stand up to Gordon's personal vendetta against me

474. Gordon abused his power and went after me personally as moderator because I was cleaning up over there after they had ridiculed me and called me a troll...

475. What happened there was the people who were ridiculing me suddenly realized I was in the process of handing them their butts in intelligent debate and proving the Oswald as Prayer Man theory, as concocted by the nut Greg Parker, was crap...

476. The overseer there realized him and his favorites were about to be shown as the incompetent hacks they are so I was quietly gotten rid of...

477. My good evidence and intelligence was so threatening to the Education Forum that Gordon felt threatened by it so he made unprecedented persecutorial rules that were only catered towards myself and my research...

478. A rule was made up that no mention of me or any of my material would be allowed on the EF...

479. Gordon lied...When he banned me he refused to give a reason and said he didn't have to (That's because there was no reason)...He said he would put me back on but never did...

480. When I get the decision in my favor it is ignored and rules are made to censor me out of the community for the crime of having the skill to prove good evidence

481. You are also avoiding the fact this dishonest use of private website rights has led directly to the inferred purpose of the site being turned upside down with bad evidence being protected and those who post good evidence being violently ejected and
    erased...

482. Gordon is a member here but he does not chime in...

483. You might like reducing it to the teenage girl level like Michael Clark, but my protests are based on the actual evidence over which I have no parallel as Richard Gilbride told me recently...

484. I have discovered confirmable proof not "theories" and I can back them up...

485. You give no heed to the fact that the EF presents itself as a debate board and the definition of moderator is that he keeps the debate honest and makes people live up to and answer the best evidence (like you fail to do here)...

486. It is the moderator's job to push good arguments and make members answer them...

487. Instead he bans the person making the good arguments and protects the person ignoring them and continuing to post what he knows is bad evidence...

488. Very simply if my proof wasn't good then Gordon wouldn't be so desperate to remove it in order to protect his friends...

489. You said maybe people don't agree with my theories...I welcome them to disagree with my evidence and try to refute it...

490. When I showed Gordon I actually was posting original images and Stancak was posting fabricated cartoon graphics and was therefore the one in violation Gordon was so embarrassed by the realization that I was right, and therefore he was too stupid to
    understand what he was ordering, that he banned me...

491. That moderator is an ignoramus and bombastic ass who is far inferior to me in research skill and does not nearly have my achievements that have seriously advanced the conspiracy evidence...

492. If the EF followed its own rules and let me debate the evidence on Prayer Man, like the board claims is its purpose, I would quickly prove who is right here and who can prove himself by the EVIDENCE...

492. If Darnell kept his camera running on that spot we would see Baker run in as he claimed

493. Zartman is proxy posting for me whether intentional or not because Oswald being there the whole time is exactly what I posted...

494. Karen Westbrook said Mrs Reid told the lady employees of Oswald coming from the 2nd floor lunch room with a Coke while they were all being detained for questioning after the assassination.

495. Mrs Reid is obviously staying away from naming anyone even though she should remember who was there...There are linguistic forensics here indicating she is nervous about something and trying to avoid mentioning it...

496. Is the source of Mrs Reid's problem the fact she might know a different Mrs Reid was inside at the time?...

497. Before I got removed from Moricet's website by Jim Hess we were pursuing that photo as well as comparisons to images of "Mrs Robert Reid"...They appear as if they could be two different persons from their photos..."Mrs Robert Reid", as seen on the
    sidewalk after the shooting in photos, is also seen sitting next to Leavelle in a photo taken at the police station...

498. If Oswald was in the lunch room, as Josephs is now finally correctly agreeing with me over, then he could not be Prayer Man...

499. So having clearly been swayed by my refusing to allow bad evidence and being persecuted for it, Josephs steals the finding, dishonestly ignores his role in that unfair persecution, pretends not to notice, doesn't apologize or recognize the source,
    and posts as if nothing had ever happened...

500. My spearheading the final solving of the case has led to my banishment by an ignoramus moderator who was protecting his friends...

501. Captain Fritz: "I'm fairly certain Oswald told me he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots"...

502. Both Denny Zartman and Josephs learned their present positions on the 2nd floor lunch room from me...

503. Josephs and Zartman take me seriously because they are now quoting my material...

504. The Brian Doyle thread at Parker's troll site was also deleted...

505. Unbelievable that after Davidson proved there was a clearly-seen woman's face on Prayer Man that Stancak is allowed to post an image trying to force Oswald's face on to Prayer Man...

506. Iacoletti ignores that there's no doubt Stanton was telling her relatives she had seen Oswald in a critical place at a critical time...

507. there are photos of Mrs Reid out on the sidewalk in front of the Depository...

508. Sarah's witnessing was also radically altered by FBI by being ignored...

509. Moricet seconds my evidence by saying he thought the two images showed different Mrs Reids...

510. Iacoletti posted serious evidence on the Education Forum of there being two Jeraldean Reid's...

511. Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:24...

512. No film crew would be allowed to be inside filming Leavelle on Sunday after a person who mixed with the media shot Oswald...

513. Parker ignores that FBI was caught lying about Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of Oswald in that same location...

514. Speaking of the elephant in the room, those who argue with Speer allow him to ignore the witnesses who actually put Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

515. The reason Iacoletti is claiming Mrs Reid was sitting next to Leavelle in the police station on Sunday is because the You-Tube video that was the source of the clip spliced scenes from Sunday with scenes from Saturday

516. However anyone who looks at the clip in the attached You-Tube video will see Leavelle is obviously reading Mrs Reid's statement back to her...Look closely and you can see Mrs Reid nodding in response and answering as Leavelle reads it to her...

517. That image cannot be Sunday because Leavelle's record from that day shows he was busy with Oswald's transfer...

518. The glasses are the same in the Mytton GIF...They are rim-less on the bottom of the glasses...They are the same glasses because she has the same pocketbook...Her hair is more compact on Saturday because she did it up with some kind of female
    hairpiece...

519. We know she is Mrs Reid because she's standing too closely to Carolyn Arnold in the Cooper film to be a stranger...

520. We know she is Mrs Reid because you can't name any other person it would be with so much exposure to Mrs Reid's known interfaces...

521. It is somewhat foolish to not realize the DPD would be on lock-down after the shooting of Oswald and Leavelle would be awfully busy covering his butt...

522. There is just no way he would have casual folded legs body posture after that event or be interviewing a witness...

523. Proof that Iacoletti is an intentional false posture-er is that I said there would be no film crew allowed in to the Police Station after Ruby shot Oswald while posing as the press on Sunday...

524. The image with Mrs Reid could still be Saturday and the image with the women could also be Saturday...As a matter of fact it is more likely Saturday because the ladies are probably Book Depository employees who were not interviewed by Leavelle but
    were interviewed on Saturday as well...

525. As long as Iacoletti can't explain who that is on the sidewalk in Cooper and next to Leavelle other than Mrs Reid it is Mrs Reid...

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Sun Aug 27 05:12:37 2023
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 4:16:23 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    A compilation of Brian Doyle's fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods is long overdue. One thing becomes abundantly clear when looking at this list: Walt Cakebread has nothing on Brian Doyle!

Doyle claims to have conducted phone interviews. Where are they ? Where are the tapes ? Where are the transcripts ?
    A researcher would have recorded those interviews. Why didn't he ?
    Doyle provides no proof for what he says and then demands that you believe him because he's Brian Doyle.

The man who laments for peer review of others can't take it when his peers review and reject his thesis.

Doyle is the world's worst victim. Just ask him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Aug 27 05:31:33 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:24:18 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:17:25 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    Doyle has provided a link to a recording of his historic interview with the granddaughter of Sarah Stanton. I heard it. It seems to be the only thing Doyle has ever done. It is well worth listening to, but it doesn't prove anything.
    You have the link ?
    I'd like to listen to it.

He posted here somewhere, a few months ago, I think. I did not save it. It's very amusing, with the children in background acting up. It sounds like a daycare center. But, as I recall, the granddaughter did say what he says she said. I forget the point
    now. But it is just hearsay, of course.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 27 05:24:16 2023
    Doyle has provided a link to a recording of his historic interview with the granddaughter of Sarah Stanton. I heard it. It seems to be the only thing Doyle has ever done. It is well worth listening to, but it doesn't prove anything.

You have the link ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Aug 27 05:17:23 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:12:39 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 4:16:23 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    A compilation of Brian Doyle's fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods is long overdue. One thing becomes abundantly clear when looking at this list: Walt Cakebread has nothing on Brian Doyle!
    Doyle claims to have conducted phone interviews. Where are they ? Where are the tapes ? Where are the transcripts ?
    A researcher would have recorded those interviews. Why didn't he ?
    Doyle provides no proof for what he says and then demands that you believe him because he's Brian Doyle.

The man who laments for peer review of others can't take it when his peers review and reject his thesis.

Doyle is the world's worst victim. Just ask him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 22:50:14 2023
    HEARSAY AT BEST, MEANS FUCKING USELESS IN A COURT
    DOYLE'S 'SOURCES' LOL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Sep 1 22:13:48 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:24:18 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    You have the link ?

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpjGBg5cDU
    All you need do is search for Sarah Stanton on YouTube.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 3 05:19:53 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 1:13:50 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpjGBg5cDU
    All you need do is search for Sarah Stanton on YouTube.

Thank you. If that's Doyle doing the interview, he's a lousy interviewer.
    He tells more of the story than she does.

He tells HER where Sarah encountered Oswald, instead of letting her tell HIM. HE tells the story and she just agrees with everything he says.

He should just STFU and let HER tell the story in her own words.
    Instead, he keeps leading her and giving her details.

This is bullshit. It doesn't prove ANYTHING.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 07:22:20 2023
    stop projecting asswipe
    stay at Duncan's or have you been thrown out again????

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 03:12:06 2023
    STOP TRYING TO DERAIL THIS THREAD, IT IS ABOUT YOUR MANY PROVEABLE LIES.
    I SEE THAT IACOLETTI JUST NAILS YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN AT THE JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 22:37:04 2023
    Brian Doyle is a complete cunt.

Never proving anything.
    Only shouting his own fabricated delusions.
    Lying through his rotting teeth.
    Unskilled.
    Uncredible.

Just a complete cunt!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Sep 6 03:22:52 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 4:18:13 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 4:34:40 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 3:56:27 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Gil asked for the source and when shown cut and ran from the thread like he always does...

Gil is not credible...

The childish research community is pretending my discovery isn't one of the most important discoveries in research history...

Gil says the discovery that cracks the case "doesn't prove anything"...

Gil is an uncredible asshole...

Gil can't play with you right now. He's busy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 01:26:12 2023
    SHUT UP YOU DEMENTED CUNT
    YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT EVIDENCE IS!!!!!!!!!!

SO YOU LIE
    LIE
    LIE
    LIE
    LIE
    LIE.....

JUST FUCK OFF

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Sep 7 05:11:58 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 3:33:55 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 6:22:54 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 4:18:13 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Gil's busy sucking-up to the clique and dodging evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 07:44:23 2023
    SHUT UP YOU DEMENTED CUNT
    YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT EVIDENCE IS!!!!!!!!!!

SO YOU LIE
    LIE
    LIE
    LIE
    LIE
    LIE.....

JUST FUCK OFF

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 23:05:04 2023
    MEANWHILE DOYLE LIES MORE AND MORE THROUGH HIS TEETH AT THE JFKASSASSINATION FORUM.
    IACOLETTI POINTS OUT YOUR LIES ONE BY ONE.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 08:30:52 2023
    I am not going to say in every post that I am Robert Johnson and not Bart Kamp. Believe what you must, no matter how delusional.

I think the ROKC crew would like to see your unsubstantiated remarks about Amazon moderation put to court. You have said this before that you wanted to sue, but

YOU ARE A
    Uncredible
    Unskilled
    LIAR

They know all you do is talk, and are bad at that as well.

You have not proven anything you mental retard and Iacoletti spoke the truth when you had not proven anything. Many peers who have reviewed you have said so.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE YOU MORON!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Mon Sep 25 18:24:28 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 1:30:54 AM UTC+10, robert johnson wrote:
    I am not going to say in every post that I am Robert Johnson and not Bart Kamp. Believe what you must, no matter how delusional.

I think the ROKC crew would like to see your unsubstantiated remarks about Amazon moderation put to court. You have said this before that you wanted to sue, but

YOU ARE A
    Uncredible
    Unskilled
    LIAR

They know all you do is talk, and are bad at that as well.

You have not proven anything you mental retard and Iacoletti spoke the truth when you had not proven anything. Many peers who have reviewed you have said so.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE YOU MORON!!!

Brian has no evidence whatsoever that you are Bart. He therefore should not be asserting that you are. It is however, a reasonable question to put to you, given your ongoing defense of Bart's work. You have done the right thing and treated his statement
    like a question - and answered it. That should be the end of the matter.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05