• Charles Blackmon Calls Me A "Disinformation Agent" On Education Forum

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 26 10:15:15 2023
    " At this writing there are 34 people worldwide including guests viewing this forum. Meanwhile at the JFKA Discussion website there are over 3000 viewers. Why would more of the masses be interested in reading constant nonsense from the likes of
    disinformation agent "Richard Smith" and "Brian Doyle" than from real JFK researchers like Pat Speer, Larry Hancock, David Josephs and Jim DiEugenio? Seems like some much needed P.R. is needed. "

It pisses me off that James Gordon allows me to be slandered that way without being able to defend myself...

I am far from the "non-real" researcher Blackmon refers to me as and if Euro Blackmon had any intelligent understanding of my position on Duncan's Forum he would realize I was actually the person combating the disinformation with the correct evidence...
    It is actually Gordon and Larsen's Education Forum that hosts the disinformation...

Tell that cowardly piece of shit Blackmon to come face me like a man either here or on Duncan's forum and show why he considers me that way...That's how these motherfuckers operate...They ban you and deny you the right to prove your claims and then they
    slander you as an uncredible researcher while dishonestly bypassing proving that in actual discussion...Blackmon never bothers to register that I have just totally demolished the Prayer Man people on that forum while challenging my credibility...

Who is "Charles Blackmon" anyway?...

I've beaten everyone who challenged me and that would include Speer, Hancock, Josephs, and DiEugenio if they ever came out from behind the protection of Gordon's censorship...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 26 12:26:41 2023
    4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCf4qCb4qKJ4qKJ4qCJ4qCJ4qC74qO/4qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kgn+KgoOKhsOKjleKjl+Kjt+Kjp+KjgOKj heKgmOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/ioIPio6Dio7Pio5/io7/io7/i o7fio7/iob/io5zioITio7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qG/4qCB4qCE4qOz4qK3 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qG/4qOd4qCW4qCE4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kgg+Kg hOKiouKhueKjv+Kit+Kjr+Kiv+Kit+Khq+Kjl+KgjeKisOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/i o7/ioY/iooDiooTioKTio4HioIvioL/io5fio5/ioa/ioY/ioo7ioIHiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/i o78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCE4qKU4qKV4qOv4qO/4qO/4qGy4qGk4qGE4qGk4qCE4qGA4qKg4qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kgh+KgoOKhs+Kjr+Kjv+Kjv+KjvuKiteKjq+KijuKijuKghuKi gOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/ioITioqjio6vio7/io7/iob/io7/io7vioo7i oZfioZXioYXiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qCE4qKc4qK+4qO+4qO/4qO/ 4qOf4qOX4qKv4qGq4qGz4qGA4qK44qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+KghOKiuOKi veKjv+Kjt+Kjv+Kju+KhruKhp+Khs+KhseKhgeKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/i o7/ioYTioqjio7vio73io7/io5/io7/io57io5fiob3iobjioZDiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/i o7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qGH4qKA4qKX4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qG/4qOe4qG14qGj4qOK4qK44qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+KhgOKho+Kjl+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjr+Khr+KhuuKj vOKgjuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/io7/io6fioJDiobXio7vio5/io6/io7/i o7fio5/io53iop7iob/iornio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qGG4qKY4qG6 4qO94qK/4qO74qO/4qOX4qG34qO54qKp4qKD4qK/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kj v+Kjt+KghOKgquKjr+Kjn+Kjv+Kir+Kjv+Kju+KjnOKijuKihuKgnOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwri o7/io7/io7/io7/io7/ioYbioITioqPio7vio73io7/io7/io5/io77ioa7iobriobjioLjio7/i o7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qG/4qCb4qCJ4qCB4qCE4qKV4qGz4qO94qG+4qO/4qK94qOv4qG/4qOu 4qKa4qOF4qC54qO/4qO/4qO/CuKhv+Kgi+KghOKghOKghOKghOKigOKgkuKgneKjnuKiv+Khv+Kj v+KjveKiv+KhveKjp+Kjs+KhheKgjOKgu+KjvwrioIHioITioITioITioITioITioJDioZDioLHi obHio7viobvio53io67io5/io7/io7vio5/io7viobrio4o=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Aug 27 01:05:47 2023
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 1:15:17 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    " At this writing there are 34 people worldwide including guests viewing this forum. Meanwhile at the JFKA Discussion website there are over 3000 viewers. Why would more of the masses be interested in reading constant nonsense from the likes of
    disinformation agent "Richard Smith" and "Brian Doyle" than from real JFK researchers like Pat Speer, Larry Hancock, David Josephs and Jim DiEugenio? Seems like some much needed P.R. is needed. "

It pisses me off that James Gordon allows me to be slandered that way without being able to defend myself...

I am far from the "non-real" researcher Blackmon refers to me as and if Euro Blackmon had any intelligent understanding of my position on Duncan's Forum he would realize I was actually the person combating the disinformation with the correct evidence...
    It is actually Gordon and Larsen's Education Forum that hosts the disinformation...

Tell that cowardly piece of shit Blackmon to come face me like a man either here or on Duncan's forum and show why he considers me that way...That's how these motherfuckers operate...They ban you and deny you the right to prove your claims and then
    they slander you as an uncredible researcher while dishonestly bypassing proving that in actual discussion...Blackmon never bothers to register that I have just totally demolished the Prayer Man people on that forum while challenging my credibility...

Who is "Charles Blackmon" anyway?...

I've beaten everyone who challenged me and that would include Speer, Hancock, Josephs, and DiEugenio if they ever came out from behind the protection of Gordon's censorship...

Now, Brian. This is proper Peer Review and you must heel to it. It's unanimous. Your peers say that you suck.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 05:54:25 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 4:05:48 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    Now, Brian. This is proper Peer Review and you must heel to it. It's unanimous. Your peers say that you suck.

Poor thing. Someone's calling him names.
    He can dish it out on a daily basis, but he can't take it.
    It's called KARMA.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Aug 28 07:13:22 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:54:26 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    It's called KARMA.

The paraplegic retards are making fun of the quadriplegic retard.

Funny.

There's obviously something wrong with Brian Doyle, but when the rubber hits the road, there isn't a bit of difference between any of you guys regarding your JFK assassination beliefs. None of you can narrow down what happened, and none of you are taken
    seriously by anyone.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Mon Aug 28 07:17:23 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 10:13:24 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    It's called KARMA.

Funny.

There's obviously something wrong with Brian Doyle, but when the rubber hits the road, there isn't a bit of difference between any of you guys regarding your JFK assassination beliefs. None of you can narrow down what happened, and none of you are
    taken seriously by anyone.

Who takes Chuckie seriously? Why would anybody take Chuckie seriously?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 08:40:40 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 9:17:24 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    It's called KARMA.

Funny.

There's obviously something wrong with Brian Doyle, but when the rubber hits the road, there isn't a bit of difference between any of you guys regarding your JFK assassination beliefs. None of you can narrow down what happened, and none of you are

Hopefully no one takes any of this seriously. If you had real, serious questions about the assassination, or blockbuster, innovative research that would upend the historical conclusion that Oswald acted alone, with no known help, then this would would be
    the last place on earth to discuss what happened on and around 11/22/63.

We LNs seem to talk right past you guys, but shouldn't you be at the point where you're narrowing down what happened that day? Hasn't anything been settled? Is ALL of the evidence tainted, planted, altered, forged, hidden, destroyed, and so on?

Really?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Mon Aug 28 08:56:08 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 11:40:42 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 9:17:24 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    It's called KARMA.

Funny.

Hopefully no one takes any of this seriously. If you had real, serious questions about the assassination, or blockbuster, innovative research that would upend the historical conclusion that Oswald acted alone, with no known help, then this would would
    be the last place on earth to discuss what happened on and around 11/22/63.

We LNs seem to talk right past you guys, but shouldn't you be at the point where you're narrowing down what happened that day? Hasn't anything been settled? Is ALL of the evidence tainted, planted, altered, forged, hidden, destroyed, and so on?

Really?

We are not a team, like you Nutters. I personally do what you suggest, but there is no team to do that. Individuals rarely agree on anything. That takes team players. And team players are for the team, not for the truth. Team players compromise on truth
    for the sake of winning. That's why the Nutters will always win the "historical" judgement; their team still runs the country. And that's all you want, anyway, isn't it? You don't want the truth; you just want to win. And that's what wins. Truth is for
    individuals, not teams. Only with a US regime change will the truth of this matter have a shot at the historical judgement. And the current regime will never allow a regime change. Trump and Biden work for the same team. Elections do not change the
    regime. Only a system collapse could let the truth be accepted by the next regime, if anybody cares at that point.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Mon Aug 28 09:31:35 2023

Funny.

None of you can narrow down what happened, and none of you are taken seriously by anyone.

You wanna get a good laugh, look in the mirror.

My research is an examination of the evidence in the case against Oswald.
    I've told you people hundreds of times, but you "paraplegic retards" don't get it.
    I can't tell you who did it, but I can tell you who didn't do it.
    I can tell you that the case was a fraud and that an innocent man was framed for a crime he did not commit.
    It's all here, dipshit:

www.gil-jesus.com

And BTW, you're so taken seriously, how many times have you appeared in videos, radio shows and podcasts to express your views ?
    You're the loser here, because you don't belong here and don't have the brains to know when to quit while you're behind.
    Stick to real estate jackass, because you don't know shit about this case.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Aug 28 13:38:03 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 12:31:36 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Funny.

None of you can narrow down what happened, and none of you are taken seriously by anyone.

Yes, but it is by an idiot, so theres that.

I've told you people hundreds of times, but you "paraplegic retards" don't get it.
    I can tell you that the case was a fraud and that an innocent man was framed for a crime he did not commit.
    It's all here, dipshit:

www.gil-jesus.com

And BTW, you're so taken seriously, how many times have you appeared in videos, radio shows and podcasts to express your views ?
    You're the loser here, because you don't belong here and don't have the brains to know when to quit while you're behind.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Aug 28 13:23:43 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 11:31:36 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Funny.

Yes, I have plenty to be modest about. I claim no special insights on the assassination and offer no revolutionary new theories to "understand" what happened that day with sharper detail. I'm ordinary, and that's a blessing, and I try not to take myself
    too seriously. You, OTOH, feel you are privy to earthquaking info that--if taken seriously--would upend what we accept about what happened on 11/22/63, and you've decided alt.conspiracy.jfk Google Groups is one of the places to put forth your blockbuster
    research. Yes, I find that funny.

Already done by your betters, but have at it. Your conclusion so far? On 11/22/63, some people did something. Something else happened, somehow.

You can't even convince your fellow Team Oswald members that you're right. Sky Throne thinks Oswald was a GK shooter who hurried back inside the TSBD after firing at the motorcade and managed to gain the second floor area for his encounter with Baker and
    Truly. Boris the Truther says Oswald was somehow "complicit" but clams up when pressed for details. Don Willis thinks shots were fired from the fifth floor, and that the evidence was carted upstairs for some reason.

Tell THEM Oswald was totally innocent.

Boris, Don, Sky Throne...pay attention to Gil. He's right, you're all wrong.

It's all here, dipshit:

www.gil-jesus.com

I've read your hobby points.

I'm proud to say ZERO. You judge your "heavyweight" researcher status by website traffic, YouTube visits, and media appearances. That's like judging the popularity of a corpse by the number of maggots it attracts.

Like Boris, Sky Throne, and Don, I believe Oswald was involved. You, Ben, and Brian Doyle feel Oswald was totally innocent. Welcome to Team Doyle; he's happy for the allyship.

I know a little about both, and I get by.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Mon Aug 28 13:50:57 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 4:23:44 PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Funny.

Yes, I have plenty to be modest about. I claim no special insights on the assassination and offer no revolutionary new theories to "understand" what happened that day with sharper detail. I'm ordinary, and that's a blessing, and I try not to take
    myself too seriously. You, OTOH, feel you are privy to earthquaking info that--if taken seriously--would upend what we accept about what happened on 11/22/63, and you've decided alt.conspiracy.jfk Google Groups is one of the places to put forth your
    blockbuster research. Yes, I find that funny.

Already done by your betters, but have at it. Your conclusion so far? On 11/22/63, some people did something. Something else happened, somehow.
    You can't even convince your fellow Team Oswald members that you're right. Sky Throne thinks Oswald was a GK shooter who hurried back inside the TSBD after firing at the motorcade and managed to gain the second floor area for his encounter with Baker
    and Truly. Boris the Truther says Oswald was somehow "complicit" but clams up when pressed for details. Don Willis thinks shots were fired from the fifth floor, and that the evidence was carted upstairs for some reason.

Tell THEM Oswald was totally innocent.
    Boris, Don, Sky Throne...pay attention to Gil. He's right, you're all wrong.
    It's all here, dipshit:

www.gil-jesus.com
    I've read your hobby points.

I'm proud to say ZERO. You judge your "heavyweight" researcher status by website traffic, YouTube visits, and media appearances. That's like judging the popularity of a corpse by the number of maggots it attracts.
    Like Boris, Sky Throne, and Don, I believe Oswald was involved. You, Ben, and Brian Doyle feel Oswald was totally innocent. Welcome to Team Doyle; he's happy for the allyship.
    I know a little about both, and I get by.

Chuckie admits he don't know nuthin. He's just an asshole, here to harass people who think something's more important than hockey and baseball. In other words, he's just a typical Nutter Retard.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Aug 29 10:15:17 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 8:54:26 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

It's called KARMA.

Being a clique member Gil gets away with the murder of ignoring the intelligent context that was already explained and reducing it to the High School level...

Sorry Gil but proper Peer Review and moderation makes idiots like you answer the context you are trolling and only proving what I am saying...

It's you assholes who can't take it since you have to ban and censor people who disprove you...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 29 10:33:23 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 4:50:59 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Sandy Larsen is over on the Education Forum in Blackmon's thread saying Darnell proves Oswald was Prayer Man and also proves the Lunch Room Encounter never happened...Larsen is doing that with an "administrator" avatar that he got from Gordon...
    Darnell proves no such thing and Larsen is using the intimidation he was granted by Gordon to officially ignore all my evidence that proves Prayer Man is Stanton in Darnell...Larsen is also giving Bart Kamp praise and referring to him as a top quality
    source...Bart Kamp is one of the biggest idiots on the JFK internet who regularly promotes bullshit claims via his punk boy persona...

This is how the assholes in the clique destroy people...They refer to you as a fool and nonsense poster and then when they see your response (as they admitted in the thread) they ignore it...So the damage Blackmon did to me and my research reputation
    goes uncorrected under those scumbag moderators Larsen and Gordon, and is left untouched in order to have its maximum damaging effect, then Larsen comes in as a proxy for the Prayer Man group and shills their bogus theory as moderator...

So two bullshit theories that arose from the nutty bullshit artist Greg Parker and his rabid watch dog Kamp are promoted on the Education Forum and the researcher who disproved them is slandered and made to look like a kook while Gordon boasts that he
    gave that researcher "chance after chance to stop his antics"...Sounds to me not so much like Karma as assholes who know how to take advantage of the internet to gain undeserved credibility and authority...The clique is consciously choosing between
    academic rigor and power and Gordon is removing people for what the clique is guilty of...There's not one of those assholes who has a speck of credibility...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Aug 29 10:45:16 2023
    On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 1:33:24 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 4:50:59 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    Sandy Larsen is over on the Education Forum in Blackmon's thread saying Darnell proves Oswald was Prayer Man and also proves the Lunch Room Encounter never happened...Larsen is doing that with an "administrator" avatar that he got from Gordon...Darnell
    proves no such thing and Larsen is using the intimidation he was granted by Gordon to officially ignore all my evidence that proves Prayer Man is Stanton in Darnell...Larsen is also giving Bart Kamp praise and referring to him as a top quality source...
    Bart Kamp is one of the biggest idiots on the JFK internet who regularly promotes bullshit claims via his punk boy persona...

This is how the assholes in the clique destroy people...They refer to you as a fool and nonsense poster and then when they see your response (as they admitted in the thread) they ignore it...So the damage Blackmon did to me and my research reputation
    goes uncorrected under those scumbag moderators Larsen and Gordon, and is left untouched in order to have its maximum damaging effect, then Larsen comes in as a proxy for the Prayer Man group and shills their bogus theory as moderator...

So two bullshit theories that arose from the nutty bullshit artist Greg Parker and his rabid watch dog Kamp are promoted on the Education Forum and the researcher who disproved them is slandered and made to look like a kook while Gordon boasts that he
    gave that researcher "chance after chance to stop his antics"...Sounds to me not so much like Karma as assholes who know how to take advantage of the internet to gain undeserved credibility and authority...The clique is consciously choosing between
    academic rigor and power and Gordon is removing people for what the clique is guilty of...There's not one of those assholes who has a speck of credibility...

Yes, well, at least you don't live in Lahaina.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 30 07:54:43 2023
    On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:38:03 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Aug 30 07:54:43 2023
    On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:23:43 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 11:31:36?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 10:13:24?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Funny.

Yes, I have plenty to be modest about.

More than "plenty," I'd wager...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Wed Aug 30 07:54:43 2023
    On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 09:31:35 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 10:13:24?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Funny.

My research is an examination of the evidence in the case against Oswald. >I've told you people hundreds of times, but you "paraplegic retards" don't get it.
    It's all here, dipshit:

www.gil-jesus.com

Chuckles gets spanked again...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Aug 31 08:56:53 2023
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:56:27 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:23:43 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

Ben:

Piss off out of my thread and don't drag your trolling in to it...

Blackmon can't back up what he writes about me and uses Gordon's censorship as a shield to avoid backing up his words against me directly via my material...There's a rotten double standard on the Education Forum that is endorsed by Gordon and his
    censorship...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 19:00:15 2023
    DOYLE IS A DISINFO CLOWN

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Sep 3 13:12:55 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 11:56:55 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:56:27 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:23:43 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

Blackmon isn't man enough to come back and answer me...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 07:23:36 2023
    No one answers to you
    No one needs to answer you
    No one needs to answer you since you have no proof in the first place.
    No one needs to answer to you only to state that you are a cowardly liar.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 14:25:48 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 10:23:38 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Charles Blackmon could not back up his words and show anything directly via my material that was "nonsense"...

When challenged he slinked away and couldn't do it...

The Education Forum hides behind James Gordon and his nebbish-like censorship...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 03:08:37 2023
    BRIAN DOYLE IS A DISINFO CLOWN

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ghulam Abbas@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Fri Sep 29 23:17:29 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 3:08:39 PM UTC+5, robert johnson wrote:
    BRIAN DOYLE IS A DISINFO CLOWN
    https://foundchron.com
    https://startinsider.com
    https://entempower.com
    https://startpioneer.com
    https://startchrons.com
    https://innov8guide.com
    https://entinsights.com
    https://startupsecretsunveiled.com
    https://founderschronicles.com
    https://launchchron.com
    https://launchpadchronicles.com
    https://thestartuppioneer.com
    https://theentrepreneursvision.com
    https://currentaffairscornerstone.com
    https://insightgazette.com
    https://headlinehighlight.com
    https://currentaffairscorner.com
    https://insightinstigator.com
    https://buzzindicator.com
    https://venturevis.com
    https://startgazette.com
    https://blissfulharmonyhub.com
    https://chicvibesjournal.com
    https://enrichedlifequest.com
    https://luxelivinghaven.com
    https://urbanstylegurus.com
    https://trendylifechronicle.com
    https://dreamylifestylejourney.com
    https://thestylishoasis.com
    https://liferevivemag.com
    https://luxeandlovelyadventures.com
    https://trendylivingguru.com
    https://blissfulescapequest.com
    https://enttoolbox.com
    https://serenesoulsanctuary.com
    https://thelifestylehive.com
    https://lifeinspireme.com
    https://thechicnest.com
    https://theglamgazette.com
    https://enterpriserden.com
    https://enterprisersclub.com
    https://startupglimpse.com
    https://entevolve.com
    https://thecharmingchronicle.com
    https://lawinsightsonline.com
    https://lawmattersnow.com
    https://legallyspeakingnow.com
    https://lawfullogic.com
    https://justicejunctionhub.com
    https://thelegalcornerstone.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 30 09:33:10 2023

IT SHOULD BE CHISELED IN STONE AND ERECTED ON DEALEY PLAZA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05