• Provable Lies Of The Warren Commission - #7 - Just For Coward Corbutt

From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 25 07:24:19 2023
    "... but there is no evidence that an "A. J. Hidell" existed." (WCR
    292)

"Because Oswald's use of this pseudonym became known quickly after the assassination, investigations were conducted with regard to persons
    using the name Hidell or names similar to it." (WCR 313)

"Hidell was a favorite alias used by Oswald on a number of occasions.
    Diligent search has failed to reveal any person in Dallas or New
    Orleans by that name." (WCR 645)

But the actual evidence shows otherwise:

"I, John Rene Heindel, 812 Belleville Street, New Orleans, Louisiana,
    being first duly sworn, depose and say: ...While in the Marine Corps,
    I was often referred to as "Hidell"--pronounced so as to rhyme with
    "Rydell" rather than "Fidel." This was a nickname and not merely an
    inadvertent mispronounciation. It is possible that Oswald might have
    heard me being called by this name; indeed he may himself have called
    me "Hidell." However, I have no specific recollection of his either
    using or hearing this name." (8H 318)

If a LNT'er wishes to argue that the staff was unaware of this
    deposition, they'll need to face this:

Mr. JENNER. Do you remember a marine by the name of John Heindel?
    Mr. POWERS. No, sir.
    Mr. JENNER. Sometimes called Hidell? This is Atsugi now.
    Mr. POWERS. No. (8H 288)

The WCR once again, simply lied. And although John R. Heindel was
    known from a Secret Service investigation conducted in New Orleans
    from 22Nov - 2Dec; (See CE3119 pg 12) no other research has been
    presented... presumably, the FBI, Secret Service, and WC simply
    declined to investigate Heindel.

Interestingly enough, the Dallas Police list of property seized on Nov
    23rd at the Paine residence includes the following: "four 3 x 5 cards
    bearing respectively names G. Hall; A.J. Hidell; B. Davis; and V.T.
    Lee" (CE 2003 pg 269)

Gus Hall, Benjamin Davis, and Vincent T. Lee are real people of
    prominence in the leftist political movement. If A. J. Hidell is a
    fake name invented by Oswald, the subtlety of preparing an index card
    for Hidell, and putting it in with known real people was certainly
    nothing less than brilliant. (to paraphrase Silvia Meagher)

Anyone care to defend the WCR in it's obvious lie here?

(Watch Huckster run for the hills... right alongside Corbutt)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Sun Aug 27 19:58:46 2023
    On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 10:24:28 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    "... but there is no evidence that an "A. J. Hidell" existed." (WCR
    292)

"Because Oswald's use of this pseudonym became known quickly after the assassination, investigations were conducted with regard to persons
    using the name Hidell or names similar to it." (WCR 313)

"Hidell was a favorite alias used by Oswald on a number of occasions. Diligent search has failed to reveal any person in Dallas or New
    Orleans by that name." (WCR 645)

But the actual evidence shows otherwise:

"I, John Rene Heindel, 812 Belleville Street, New Orleans, Louisiana,
    being first duly sworn, depose and say: ...While in the Marine Corps,
    I was often referred to as "Hidell"--pronounced so as to rhyme with
    "Rydell" rather than "Fidel." This was a nickname and not merely an inadvertent mispronounciation. It is possible that Oswald might have
    heard me being called by this name; indeed he may himself have called
    me "Hidell." However, I have no specific recollection of his either
    using or hearing this name." (8H 318)

If a LNT'er wishes to argue that the staff was unaware of this
    deposition, they'll need to face this:

Mr. JENNER. Do you remember a marine by the name of John Heindel?
    Mr. POWERS. No, sir.
    Mr. JENNER. Sometimes called Hidell? This is Atsugi now.
    Mr. POWERS. No. (8H 288)

The WCR once again, simply lied. And although John R. Heindel was
    known from a Secret Service investigation conducted in New Orleans
    from 22Nov - 2Dec; (See CE3119 pg 12) no other research has been presented... presumably, the FBI, Secret Service, and WC simply
    declined to investigate Heindel.

Interestingly enough, the Dallas Police list of property seized on Nov
    23rd at the Paine residence includes the following: "four 3 x 5 cards bearing respectively names G. Hall; A.J. Hidell; B. Davis; and V.T.
    Lee" (CE 2003 pg 269)

Gus Hall, Benjamin Davis, and Vincent T. Lee are real people of
    prominence in the leftist political movement. If A. J. Hidell is a
    fake name invented by Oswald, the subtlety of preparing an index card
    for Hidell, and putting it in with known real people was certainly
    nothing less than brilliant. (to paraphrase Silvia Meagher)

Anyone care to defend the WCR in it's obvious lie here?

(Watch Huckster run for the hills... right alongside Corbutt)

Hidell is Oswald’s known alias and Heindel’s nickname five years earlier, in the Marine Corps.

The Commission’s claim is correct, there was no person in Dallas or New Orleans by that name of Hidell.

And this is a FRINGE RESET in any case.

TWELVE (12!) years ago, you were told this by Timstter: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/qunIk9rvtO4/m/c8U_q9mOnQcJ
    “ But that isn't his real name. His name is Heindel. Just because people called [him] Hidell in jest doesn't mean that that was his name. …
    I think you've simply misunderstood what they said. Heindel is a real person. They found no real person called Hidell...”

No doubt you’ll ignore all this as well and continue to post your list of of what you pretend are WC lies. Do you think you are accomplishing anything by ignoring all the rebuttal and just starting the discussion anew multiple times? (I see NINE
    threads with the title “ Provable Lies Of The Warren Commission - #7” dating back to 2006 in alt.conspiracy.jfk).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 02:05:38 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 10:58:48 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

No doubt you’ll ignore all this as well and continue to post your list of of what you pretend are WC lies.

I hate to burst your bubble Hank, but the Warren Commission DID LIE in its report:

#1. ON FINDING THE JACKET UNDER THE CAR IN A PARKING LOT
    The Report concluded:
    "The jacket that was subsequently found in a parking lot and identified as Oswald’s was a light-gray one.“ ( pg. 653 )

But the evidence said:
    The jacket found under the car was a white jacket. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/sawyer-exhibit-A.jpg

The discovery of a white jacket is corroborated by the testimony of Officer Thomas Hutson.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/white-jacket-hutson.gif

#2. ON EXAMINATION OF THE "PAPER GUNSACK" TO DETERMINE IF IT CARRIED A RIFLE: The Report concluded:
    The preponderance of the evidence supports the conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald.... carried the rifle ....concealed in the bag...... ( pg. 137 )

But the evidence said:
    The bag contained no markings, scratches or abrasions that tied it to the rifle.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/WC_Vol4_97-cadigan.gif

#3. ON WHETHER OR NOT JOHNNY CALVIN BREWER OBSERVED OSWALD PULL A GUN IN THE TEXAS THEATER:
    The Report concluded:
    "Johnny Brewer testified he saw Oswald pull the revolver..... " ( pg. 179 )

But the evidence said:
    Brewer never saw where the handgun came from. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/WC_Vol7_6.gif

Those are just a few of what you call "pretend" lies of the Warren Commission Report.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Aug 28 02:39:17 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 5:05:39 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

No doubt you’ll ignore all this as well and continue to post your list of of what you pretend are WC lies.
    I hate to burst your bubble Hank, but the Warren Commission DID LIE in its report:

The Report concluded:
    "The jacket that was subsequently found in a parking lot and identified as Oswald’s was a light-gray one.“ ( pg. 653 )

But the evidence said:
    The jacket found under the car was a white jacket. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/sawyer-exhibit-A.jpg

The discovery of a white jacket is corroborated by the testimony of Officer Thomas Hutson.

If this is the best you can do, Gil, Oswald needs to find a new lawyer. Quibbling over the shade
    of the jacket?

#2. ON EXAMINATION OF THE "PAPER GUNSACK" TO DETERMINE IF IT CARRIED A RIFLE:
    The Report concluded:
    The preponderance of the evidence supports the conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald.... carried the rifle ....concealed in the bag...... ( pg. 137 )

But the evidence said:
    The bag contained no markings, scratches or abrasions that tied it to the rifle.

You dispute there was a preponderance of evidence by ignoring the key pieces of evidence.
    You ignore the testimony that Oswald brought a long paper bag into the TSBD. You ignore the
    fact Oswald's prints were found on that bag. You ignore the fibers from the bag that matched
    the blanket Oswald used the store his rifle. When you add those facts into the mix, there
    clearly is a preponderance of evidence of evidence that Oswald smuggled his rifle into the
    TSBD in the bag.

#3. ON WHETHER OR NOT JOHNNY CALVIN BREWER OBSERVED OSWALD PULL A GUN IN THE TEXAS THEATER:
    The Report concluded:

But the evidence said:
    Brewer never saw where the handgun came from. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/WC_Vol7_6.gif

More quibbling. Brewer saw Oswald with the gun. He pulled it from somewhere. It didn't just
    end up in his hand by pure fucking magic.

Those are just a few of what you call "pretend" lies of the Warren Commission Report.

You are pretending they are lies. No reasonable person would.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Aug 28 03:42:13 2023

The Report concluded:

But the evidence said:

The Report concluded:

But the evidence said:

The Report concluded:

But the evidence said:

You just changed the subject from Hidell to a Gish Gallop of other assertions that are also false.
    That’s two logical fallacies in your response.

Why can’t you argue to the point of Ben’s post, concerning Heindel’s nickname of Hidell being a “lie” by the Commission?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Aug 28 04:01:41 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 5:39:19 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

The Report concluded:

But the evidence said:

If this is the best you can do, Gil, Oswald needs to find a new lawyer. Quibbling over the shade
    of the jacket?

He ignores the fact that Oswald was north of the Tippit killing site, and seen with a jacket at about 1 PM, and then scene south of the tippets site without a jacket at about 1:35 PM. As someone once wrote on Prodigy, “We have a guy without a jacket
    and a jacket without a guy. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to put these two together.” We also the fact that the Tippit killer, in an effort to avoid arrest, would desire to change his appearance. He couldn’t discard his pants or his shoes (
    that would make him stand out), so he would discard his jacket. Further, one witness did say she saw Oswald in the parking lot.

The Report concluded:

But the evidence said:
    You dispute there was a preponderance of evidence by ignoring the key pieces of evidence.
    You ignore the testimony that Oswald brought a long paper bag into the TSBD. You ignore the
    fact Oswald's prints were found on that bag. You ignore the fibers from the bag that matched
    the blanket Oswald used the store his rifle. When you add those facts into the mix, there
    clearly is a preponderance of evidence of evidence that Oswald smuggled his rifle into the
    TSBD in the bag.

And add I the fact that when the Police showed up at the Paine residence and asked if Oswald owned a rifle, Marina confidently led the police to the garage and pointed out the blanket, still laying apparently undisturbed. But the blanket no longer
    contained Oswald’s Carcano. Because it had decided to go to the zoo on a lark.

The Report concluded:

But the evidence said:

More quibbling. Brewer saw Oswald with the gun. He pulled it from somewhere. It didn't just
    end up in his hand by pure fucking magic.

And Brewer saw Oswald pull the gun in any case. As you note, the gun came up in Oswald’s hand.
    == quote ==
    Mr. BREWER - Well, I saw this policeman approach Oswald, and Oswald stood up and I heard some hollering. I don't know exactly what he said, and this man hit Patrolman McDonald.
    Mr. BELIN - You say this man hit Patrolman McDonald. Did you know it was Patrolman McDonald?
    Mr. BREWER - I didn't know his name, but I had seen him quite a few times around Oak Cliff. But I didn't know his name.
    Mr. BELIN - Then you later found out this was Patrolman McDonald?
    Mr. BREWER - Yes.
    Mr. BELIN - Did you say this man was the same man?
    Mr. BREWER - The same man that had stood in my lobby that I followed to the show.
    Mr. BELIN - Who hit who first?
    Mr. BREWER - Oswald hit McDonald first, and he knocked him to the seat.
    Mr. BELIN - Who knocked who?
    Mr. BREWER - He knocked McDonald down. McDonald fell against one of the seats. And then real quick he was back up.
    Mr. BELIN - When you say he was----
    Mr. BREWER - McDonald was back up. He just knocked him down for a second and he was back up. And I jumped off the stage and was walking toward that, and I saw this gun come up and----in Oswald's hand, a gun up in the air.
    Mr. BELIN - Did you see from where the gun came?
    Mr. BREWER - No.
    Mr. BELIN - You saw the gun up in the air?
    Mr. BREWER - And somebody hollered "He's got a gun."
    And there were a couple of officers fighting him and taking the gun away from him, and they took the gun from him, and he was fighting, still fighting, and I heard some of the police holler, I don't know who it was, "Kill the President, will you." And I
    saw fists flying and they were hitting him.
    == unquote ==

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Wed Aug 30 07:54:43 2023
    On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 04:01:41 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 5:39:19?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 5:05:39?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 10:58:48?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

No doubt youll ignore all this as well and continue to post your list of of what you pretend are WC lies.

The Report concluded:
    "The jacket that was subsequently found in a parking lot and identified as Oswalds was a light-gray one. ( pg. 653 )

But the evidence said:
    The jacket found under the car was a white jacket.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/sawyer-exhibit-A.jpg

of the jacket?

Logical fallacy deleted.

The Report concluded:

But the evidence said:

Another fallacy deleted.

The Report concluded:
    "Johnny Brewer testified he saw Oswald pull the revolver..... " ( pg. 179 ) >>>
    But the evidence said:
    Brewer never saw where the handgun came from.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/WC_Vol7_6.gif

And Brewer saw ...

Your own cite proves you a liar.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Aug 30 07:54:43 2023
    On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 02:39:17 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 5:05:39?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 10:58:48?PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

No doubt youll ignore all this as well and continue to post your list of of what you pretend are WC lies.

The Report concluded:
    "The jacket that was subsequently found in a parking lot and identified as Oswalds was a light-gray one. ( pg. 653 )

But the evidence said:
    The jacket found under the car was a white jacket.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/sawyer-exhibit-A.jpg

Logical fallacy deleted.

Corbutt got spanked.

The Report concluded:

But the evidence said:

You dispute ...

You dispute the FACT just cited for.

The Report concluded:
    "Johnny Brewer testified he saw Oswald pull the revolver..... " ( pg. 179 ) >>
    But the evidence said:
    Brewer never saw where the handgun came from.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/WC_Vol7_6.gif

More quibbling.

More outright lies that you can't defend.

You're lying, Corbutt. And you're TERRIFIED of any outside authority
    fact checking you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05