• Provable Lies Of The Warren Commission - #6 - Just For Coward Corbutt

From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 24 08:06:54 2023
    "When the rifle was found in the Texas School Book Depository Building
    it contained a clip which bore the letters "SMI" (the manufacturer's
    markings) and the number "952" (possibly a part number or the
    manufacturer's code number)." (WCR 555)

The statement references the testimony of Captain Fritz (4H 205) and
    Lt. Day (4H 258). In neither reference does the clip appear. The WC
    has simply lied - using citations that do *not* support their claim.
    There are many more problems with this alleged clip - but it would
    take a separate post to detail. See Silvia Meagher's Accessories After
    the Fact for one discussion of the problems of evidence for this clip.

(Watch folks, as not a *SINGLE* believer will produce these citations,
    or admit that the WCR simply lied.)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to Admin@ConspiracyJFKForum.com on Fri Aug 25 07:19:59 2023
    On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:06:54 -0700, Ben Holmes
    <Admin@ConspiracyJFKForum.com> wrote:

it contained a clip which bore the letters "SMI" (the manufacturer's >markings) and the number "952" (possibly a part number or the

Huckster read this, then simply ran away...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Sun Aug 27 19:35:31 2023
    On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 11:06:55 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    it contained a clip which bore the letters "SMI" (the manufacturer's markings) and the number "952" (possibly a part number or the

Chuckle. The correct citation for J.C.Day is 4H260. You pretend an error in citation is a lie.
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh4/html/WC_Vol4_0134b.htm

Here’s what Day said about the clip:
    — quote —
    Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; this is the record I made of the gun when I took it back office. Now, the gun did not leave my possession.
    Mr. BELIN. From the time it was found at the School Book Depository Building? Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; I took the gun myself and retained possession, took it to the office where I dictated----
    Mr. BELIN. Could you just read into the record what you dictated.
    Mr. DAY. To my secretary. She wrote on the typewriter: "4 x 18, coated, Ordinance Optics, Inc., Hollywood, California, 010 Japan. OSC inside a cloverleaf design."
    Mr. BELIN. What did that have reference to?
    Mr. DAY. That was stamped on the scopic sight on top of the gun. On the gun itself, "6.5 caliber C-2766, 1940 made in Italy." That was what was on the gun. I dictated certain other stuff, other information, for her to type for me.
    Mr. BELIN. Well, you might just as well dictate the rest there.
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were picked up by
    Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

There are no problems with the clip. Photos taken of J.C.Day taking the clip back to the crime lab show the clip in the rifle.

You can see one such photo here:
    https://www.jfk-assassination.net/factoid6.htm

A typo and a lie are two different things.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Sun Aug 27 22:45:30 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 10:35:33 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    it contained a clip which bore the letters "SMI" (the manufacturer's markings) and the number "952" (possibly a part number or the manufacturer's code number)." (WCR 555)

Chuckle. The correct citation for J.C.Day is 4H260. You pretend an error in citation is a lie.
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh4/html/WC_Vol4_0134b.htm

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; this is the record I made of the gun when I took it back office. Now, the gun did not leave my possession.
    Mr. BELIN. From the time it was found at the School Book Depository Building?
    Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; I took the gun myself and retained possession, took it to the office where I dictated----
    Mr. DAY. To my secretary. She wrote on the typewriter: "4 x 18, coated, Ordinance Optics, Inc., Hollywood, California, 010 Japan. OSC inside a cloverleaf design."
    Mr. DAY. That was stamped on the scopic sight on top of the gun. On the gun itself, "6.5 caliber C-2766, 1940 made in Italy." That was what was on the gun. I dictated certain other stuff, other information, for her to type for me.
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were picked up by
    Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

There are no problems with the clip. Photos taken of J.C.Day taking the clip back to the crime lab show the clip in the rifle.

You can see one such photo here: https://www.jfk-assassination.net/factoid6.htm

But is there a clip on the rifle when Day first finds it? https://postimg.cc/crYXJ4gX

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 03:35:46 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 1:45:32 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    "When the rifle was found in the Texas School Book Depository Building it contained a clip which bore the letters "SMI" (the manufacturer's markings) and the number "952" (possibly a part number or the manufacturer's code number)." (WCR 555)

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; I took the gun myself and retained possession, took it to the office where I dictated----
    — unquote—
    take a separate post to detail. See Silvia Meagher's Accessories After the Fact for one discussion of the problems of evidence for this clip.

(Watch folks, as not a *SINGLE* believer will produce these citations, or admit that the WCR simply lied.)
    But is there a clip on the rifle when Day first finds it? https://postimg.cc/crYXJ4gX

To answer your question, Yes. Any other answer is not consistent with the evidence.

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed from the rifle had
    notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

To argue otherwise is to argue:
    1. Someone planted Oswald’s Carcano but overlooked planting a clip in the rifle, thereby making three shots in eight seconds impossible, exposing the conspiracy, AND
    2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time for Day to be
    photographed with the clip in the Carcano when he left the building.

How bizarre is that theory? Not bizarre enough for some people, apparently.

Do you really imagine *that* happened, rather than the more realistic scenario that the clip was in Oswald’s Carcano all along?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 03:50:28 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 6:35:48 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    "When the rifle was found in the Texas School Book Depository Building it contained a clip which bore the letters "SMI" (the manufacturer's markings) and the number "952" (possibly a part number or the manufacturer's code number)." (WCR 555)

The statement references the testimony of Captain Fritz (4H 205) and Lt. Day (4H 258). In neither reference does the clip appear. The WC has simply lied - using citations that do *not* support their claim.

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were picked up
    by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—
    There are many more problems with this alleged clip - but it would take a separate post to detail. See Silvia Meagher's Accessories After the Fact for one discussion of the problems of evidence for this clip.

(Watch folks, as not a *SINGLE* believer will produce these citations, or admit that the WCR simply lied.)
    To answer your question, Yes. Any other answer is not consistent with the evidence.

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed from the rifle had
    notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

1. Someone planted Oswald’s Carcano but overlooked planting a clip in the rifle, thereby making three shots in eight seconds impossible, exposing the conspiracy, AND
    2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time for Day to be

Do you really imagine *that* happened, rather than the more realistic scenario that the clip was in Oswald’s Carcano all along?

But, apparently, the photography of the discovery shows no clip present. Shouldn't you have an explanation for that to support your assertion?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 04:06:06 2023

The statement references the testimony of Captain Fritz (4H 205) and Lt. Day (4H 258). In neither reference does the clip appear. The WC has simply lied - using citations that do *not* support their claim.

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were picked up
    by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—
    There are many more problems with this alleged clip - but it would take a separate post to detail. See Silvia Meagher's Accessories After the Fact for one discussion of the problems of evidence for this clip.

This photo at the time of discovery seems to show an empty hole where your beloved clip is supposed to be.
    https://postimg.cc/ZB3YG9jz
    Surely you feel the need to explain that. Right?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 04:08:35 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 6:50:31 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    it contained a clip which bore the letters "SMI" (the manufacturer's markings) and the number "952" (possibly a part number or the manufacturer's code number)." (WCR 555)

— quote —
    — unquote—
    There are many more problems with this alleged clip - but it would take a separate post to detail. See Silvia Meagher's Accessories After

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed from the rifle
    had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

But, apparently, the photography of the discovery shows no clip present.

No, it shows no clip protruding from the rifle. That’s something entirely different. The normal position of the clip is within the magazine. The photograph doesn’t establish a missing clip, it is entirely consistent with a clip within the weapon.
    What do the other frames show? The image you post shows the magazine at a right angle to the camera. Funny you would post an image that doesn’t allow a conclusion.

Shouldn't you have an explanation for that to support your assertion?

See above.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 04:12:51 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:06:08 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

— quote —
    — unquote—
    There are many more problems with this alleged clip - but it would take a separate post to detail. See Silvia Meagher's Accessories After

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed from the rifle
    had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

This photo at the time of discovery seems to show an empty hole where your beloved clip is supposed to be.

Have you established the clip should show within the rifle when inserted properly within the weapon?

Since you haven’t done that, your argument is based on your assumption, not any facts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 04:16:12 2023

— quote —
    — unquote—

Again, to answer your question, Yes. Any other answer is not consistent with the evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 04:17:52 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:12:53 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    markings) and the number "952" (possibly a part number or the manufacturer's code number)." (WCR 555)

— quote —
    Mr. BELIN. Could you just read into the record what you dictated. Mr. DAY. To my secretary. She wrote on the typewriter: "4 x 18, coated, Ordinance Optics, Inc., Hollywood, California, 010 Japan. OSC inside a cloverleaf design."
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were picked
    up by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

Have you established the clip should show within the rifle when inserted properly within the weapon?

Since you haven’t done that, your argument is based on your assumption, not any facts.

But your own link shows the clip sticking out of the bottom of the gun. https://www.jfk-assassination.net/factoid6.htm
    So, you yourself depend upon being able to see the clip in a photo when Day is walking out of the building, but that same clip is not present in the photography when Day discovers the weapon. https://postimg.cc/ZB3YG9jz How do you explain that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Aug 28 04:27:29 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:20:30 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:08:37 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    markings) and the number "952" (possibly a part number or the manufacturer's code number)." (WCR 555)

— quote —
    Mr. BELIN. Could you just read into the record what you dictated. Mr. DAY. To my secretary. She wrote on the typewriter: "4 x 18, coated, Ordinance Optics, Inc., Hollywood, California, 010 Japan. OSC inside a cloverleaf design."
    Mr. BELIN. Well, you might just as well dictate the rest there. Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were
    picked up by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed from the
    rifle had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

No, it shows no clip protruding from the rifle. That’s something entirely different. The normal position of the clip is within the magazine. The photograph doesn’t establish a missing clip, it is entirely consistent with a clip within the weapon.
    What do the other frames show? The image you post shows the magazine at a right angle to the camera. Funny you would post an image that doesn’t allow a conclusion.
    See above.
    I read a long time ago that the clip is supposed to eject when the last round is loaded but it is
    common for it not to do so. I can't cite a specific source because I don't remember where I had
    read that.

If that's what happened, then wouldn't "Oswald's" clip be by the window with the expended shells? But your explanation is probably good enough for Hank, so, well done!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 04:20:29 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:08:37 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were picked
    up by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

See above.

I read a long time ago that the clip is supposed to eject when the last round is loaded but it is
    common for it not to do so. I can't cite a specific source because I don't remember where I had
    read that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 04:28:13 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:16:13 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

— quote —
    — unquote—

Again, to answer your question, Yes. Any other answer is not consistent with the evidence.

He’s reduced to arguing maybe this, maybe that. Anything to get Oswald off.

The evidence is the clip was in the Carcano when removed from the Depository. That’s fully consistent with the clip being in the Depository when the shots were fired.

When the evidence further indicates:
    1. That three shots were fired from that Carcano (three shells at the snipers nest window, two large fragments found in the limo, and one nearly whole bullet found at Parkland Hospital — with all six linked to that Carcano to the exclusion of all other
    weapons in the world),
    2. That the shots were fired in fewer than ten seconds,
    3. You can’t fire three shots from that Carcano in ten seconds without a clip

Then the only reasonable conclusion is the clip was in the weapon when it was fired during the assassination. And hence, there’s no mystery nor problem here.

Feel free to reach for any unreasonable conclusion you wish.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 04:31:55 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:28:15 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

— quote —
    Mr. BELIN. Well, you might just as well dictate the rest there. Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were
    picked up by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed from the
    rifle had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

The evidence is the clip was in the Carcano when removed from the Depository. That’s fully consistent with the clip being in the Depository when the shots were fired.

1. That three shots were fired from that Carcano (three shells at the snipers nest window, two large fragments found in the limo, and one nearly whole bullet found at Parkland Hospital — with all six linked to that Carcano to the exclusion of all
    other weapons in the world),

Then the only reasonable conclusion is the clip was in the weapon when it was fired during the assassination. And hence, there’s no mystery nor problem here.

So, you have no explanation for the clip not being on the rifle when Lt. Day first examined it. Okay. Just asking.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 04:37:01 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:17:53 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

— quote —
    — unquote—

But your own link shows the clip sticking out of the bottom of the gun. https://www.jfk-assassination.net/factoid6.htm
    So, you yourself depend upon being able to see the clip in a photo when Day is walking out of the building, but that same clip is not present in the photography when Day discovers the weapon. https://postimg.cc/ZB3YG9jz How do you explain that?

Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words wringing my hands
    about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to drop out at some
    point, but was still partially stuck in the weapon when photographed.

What exactly are you arguing for? There was no clip, and someone brought one to the TSBD after the assassination, or what?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 04:41:12 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:31:57 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:28:15 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

— quote —
    — unquote—

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time for Day to
    be photographed with the clip in the Carcano when he left the building.

1. That three shots were fired from that Carcano (three shells at the snipers nest window, two large fragments found in the limo, and one nearly whole bullet found at Parkland Hospital — with all six linked to that Carcano to the exclusion of all
    other weapons in the world),

So, you have no explanation for the clip not being on the rifle when Lt. Day first examined it. Okay. Just asking.

Not what I said. I pointed out this
    - Have you established the clip should show within the rifle when inserted properly within the weapon?

- Since you haven’t done that, your argument is based on your assumption, not any facts.

You’re still assuming what you need to prove. We’ll await your effort to take this argument someplace. Like I said, “ Feel free to reach for any unreasonable conclusion you wish.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 04:55:08 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:37:03 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

— quote —
    — unquote—

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time for Day to

Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words wringing my
    hands about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to drop out at some

What exactly are you arguing for? There was no clip, and someone brought one to the TSBD after the assassination, or what?

I'm not arguing for anything, just asking you why the clip is not present when Lt. Day examines the gun. But if you'd rather not talk about that, then fine. I certainly can see why you don't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 07:07:07 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:27:32 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:20:30 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

read that.
    If that's what happened, then wouldn't "Oswald's" clip be by the window with the expended shells? But your explanation is probably good enough for Hank, so, well done!

I guess you didn't understand the part about the clip not always ejecting as it is supposed to.
    If it only happens sometimes, it would have been perfectly plausible for the clip to remain in
    the rifle or ejected onto the floor.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 06:24:52 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:55:09 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were
    — unquote—

Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words wringing my
    hands about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to drop out at
    some point, but was still partially stuck in the weapon when photographed.

I'm not arguing for anything,

You are arguing for the "clip is not present when Lt. Day examines the gun." But if true, how does it get in the gun to be photographed a short time later? I offered the best explanation I could come up with.
    You ignored it and have not offered one of your own.

just asking you why the clip is not present when Lt. Day examines the gun.

Begged Question Logical Fallacy:
    The fallacy of begging the question occurs when an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion, instead of supporting it. In other words, you assume without proof the stand/position, or a significant part of the stand, that is in question.
    Begging the question is also called arguing in a circle.

You're assuming in your point above the clip is not present in the weapon, when that's exactly what you have to prove.

You haven't established the clip was not present. You've assumed it. As I point out now for the third time:
    -- Have you established the clip should show within the rifle when inserted properly within the weapon?
    -- Since you haven’t done that, your argument is based on your assumption, not any facts.

But if you'd rather not talk about that, then fine. I certainly can see why you don't.

Straw man argument. Where did I say I'd rather not talk about it?

I've pointed out the problems with your argument above in multiple posts, including that you offer no explanation for how the clip got into the weapon when photographed, if not in the weapon when fired. I've pointed out the evidence that leads a
    reasonable person to conclude the reasonable answer is the clip was in the weapon at the time of firing, at the time of discovery, and when removed from the building. Ergo, as I said before, there’s no mystery nor problem here.

If you want to pretend you still can't figure it out, fine. That works for me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 07:07:16 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 9:24:53 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They were
    — unquote—

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed from
    the rifle had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time for Day
    to be photographed with the clip in the Carcano when he left the building.

hands about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to drop out at

You are arguing for the "clip is not present when Lt. Day examines the gun." But if true, how does it get in the gun to be photographed a short time later?
    I offered the best explanation I could come up with.
    The fallacy of begging the question occurs when an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion, instead of supporting it. In other words, you assume without proof the stand/position, or a significant part of the stand, that is in question.

You're assuming in your point above the clip is not present in the weapon, when that's exactly what you have to prove.

You haven't established the clip was not present. You've assumed it. As I point out now for the third time:
    -- Have you established the clip should show within the rifle when inserted properly within the weapon?
    -- Since you haven’t done that, your argument is based on your assumption, not any facts.
    But if you'd rather not talk about that, then fine. I certainly can see why you don't.

I've pointed out the problems with your argument above in multiple posts, including that you offer no explanation for how the clip got into the weapon when photographed, if not in the weapon when fired. I've pointed out the evidence that leads a
    reasonable person to conclude the reasonable answer is the clip was in the weapon at the time of firing, at the time of discovery, and when removed from the building. Ergo, as I said before, there’s no mystery nor problem here.

What explanation did you offer?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 07:15:12 2023

— quote —
    — unquote—

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed from
    the rifle had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time for Day
    to be photographed with the clip in the Carcano when he left the building.

hands about?

You are arguing for the "clip is not present when Lt. Day examines the gun." But if true, how does it get in the gun to be photographed a short time later?

Are you saying that the clip was there when this photograph was taken? https://postimg.cc/ZB3YG9jz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Aug 28 08:10:20 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 10:50:43 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 10:07:18 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They
    were picked up by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed
    from the rifle had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time for
    Day to be photographed with the clip in the Carcano when he left the building.

So, you yourself depend upon being able to see the clip in a photo when Day is walking out of the building, but that same clip is not present in the photography when Day discovers the weapon. https://postimg.cc/ZB3YG9jz How do you explain
    that?
    Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words
    wringing my hands about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to drop out
    at some point, but was still partially stuck in the weapon when photographed.

You are arguing for the "clip is not present when Lt. Day examines the gun."
    But if true, how does it get in the gun to be photographed a short time later?
    The fallacy of begging the question occurs when an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion, instead of supporting it. In other words, you assume without proof the stand/position, or a significant part of the stand, that is in
    question. Begging the question is also called arguing in a circle.

See the below. Don’t like my theory?
    Offer a better one.
    I’ve asked for yours, you refuse to go there.

== quote ==

== unquote ==

You said you offered an explanation. What was it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 07:50:41 2023

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window. They
    were picked up by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time for

Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words wringing
    my hands about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to drop out

Offer a better one.

== quote ==

== unquote ==

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 07:45:36 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 10:15:14 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

— quote —
    — unquote—

Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words wringing
    my hands about?

Are you saying that the clip was there when this photograph was taken? https://postimg.cc/ZB3YG9jz

I am saying you are making the argument it wasn’t there, and you have yet to establish it would show prior to the final round being ejected.

Go ahead, we’ll wait, support your argument.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 30 02:46:54 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 11:10:22 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window.
    They were picked up by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he removed
    from the rifle had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time
    for Day to be photographed with the clip in the Carcano when he left the building.

So, you yourself depend upon being able to see the clip in a photo when Day is walking out of the building, but that same clip is not present in the photography when Day discovers the weapon. https://postimg.cc/ZB3YG9jz How do you explain
    that?
    Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words
    wringing my hands about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to drop
    out at some point, but was still partially stuck in the weapon when photographed.

The fallacy of begging the question occurs when an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion, instead of supporting it. In other words, you assume without proof the stand/position, or a significant part of the stand, that is in

Offer a better one.

== quote ==

== unquote ==

It is above, starting with the words, “To argue otherwise is to argue…”. Third time explaining this. How many more times will you ask? If you don’t like my alternate explanation for the clip photographed within the Carcano when Day exits the
    building, purpose a better one.

It’s either someone brought a clip to the building so they could frame Oswald or the clip was in the building (and hence, within the rifle) all along. A pity six decades of CTs dealing with the evidence couldn’t figure that out.

Also, you started a separate thread on the same subject of the supposed missing clip here:
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/WC7tk2tYuAE

And you apparently concede the point here: “Well, that's all Hank had to do. Pity he's not as clever as you. Yes, at least from that angle, the clip cannot be seen until it falls out. And it falls out when the last cartridge is chambered, before it is
    fired.”

But of course, you wouldn’t be a CT if you didn’t still didn’t believe that Oswald did not shoot JFK from the Depository, so you immediately change the subject to the condition of the weapon and Oswald’s shooting ability (a red herring logical
    fallacy) from the clip issue Ben initially raised:
    “… So, if it was working properly, then it should have fallen out by the window. But the gun is an old piece of crap, so maybe it stayed put...until Day carried it out of the building and then it peaked out a bit. That must be Hank's explanation, I
    imagine. Amazing such a shitty old gun in the hands of a mediocre marksman could accomplish what trained experts with the thing fixed up couldn't.“

And you don’t have to imagine that is my explanation. I told you that here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/4-nD2oIxfg8/m/82GQmZaxAQAJ “Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words wringing my
    hands about?

What exactly are you arguing for? There was no clip, and someone brought one to the TSBD after the assassination, or what?”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Aug 30 03:20:37 2023
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 5:46:56 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. That was stamped on the scopic sight on top of the gun. On the gun itself, "6.5 caliber C-2766, 1940 made in Italy." That was what was on the gun. I dictated certain other stuff, other information, for her to type for
    me.
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the window.
    They were picked up by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in time
    for Day to be photographed with the clip in the Carcano when he left the building.

that?
    wringing my hands about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to drop
    out at some point, but was still partially stuck in the weapon when photographed.

I've pointed out the problems with your argument above in multiple posts, including that you offer no explanation for how the clip got into the weapon when photographed, if not in the weapon when fired. I've pointed out the evidence that leads
    a reasonable person to conclude the reasonable answer is the clip was in the weapon at the time of firing, at the time of discovery, and when removed from the building. Ergo, as I said before, there’s no mystery nor problem here.

Offer a better one.

== quote ==

== unquote ==
    It is above, starting with the words, “To argue otherwise is to argue…”. Third time explaining this. How many more times will you ask? If you don’t like my alternate explanation for the clip photographed within the Carcano when Day exits the

It’s either someone brought a clip to the building so they could frame Oswald or the clip was in the building (and hence, within the rifle) all along. A pity six decades of CTs dealing with the evidence couldn’t figure that out.

Also, you started a separate thread on the same subject of the supposed missing clip here:

And you apparently concede the point here: “Well, that's all Hank had to do. Pity he's not as clever as you. Yes, at least from that angle, the clip cannot be seen until it falls out. And it falls out when the last cartridge is chambered, before it
    is fired.”

But of course, you wouldn’t be a CT if you didn’t still didn’t believe that Oswald did not shoot JFK from the Depository, so you immediately change the subject to the condition of the weapon and Oswald’s shooting ability (a red herring logical
    fallacy) from the clip issue Ben initially raised:
    “… So, if it was working properly, then it should have fallen out by the window. But the gun is an old piece of crap, so maybe it stayed put...until Day carried it out of the building and then it peaked out a bit. That must be Hank's explanation, I
    imagine. Amazing such a shitty old gun in the hands of a mediocre marksman could accomplish what trained experts with the thing fixed up couldn't.“

And you don’t have to imagine that is my explanation. I told you that here:
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/4-nD2oIxfg8/m/82GQmZaxAQAJ “Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words wringing my
    hands about?
    What exactly are you arguing for? There was no clip, and someone brought one to the TSBD after the assassination, or what?”

I was not arguing for anything. You linked to a photo which showed the clip. I saw photos of Day first examining the rifle, and your clip was not visible. I pointed that out. I had no theory. It's just the evidence. And then Gil was able to explain to me
    what you could not, that the clip is not normally visible until it ejects from the rifle. I don't think you ever said that. But you say so much, that maybe it got lost in all your bullshit. And now you're upset that Gil can easily explain stuff which you
    cannot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 30 04:44:28 2023
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 6:20:38 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. That was stamped on the scopic sight on top of the gun. On the gun itself, "6.5 caliber C-2766, 1940 made in Italy." That was what was on the gun. I dictated certain other stuff, other information, for her to type for
    me.
    — unquote—

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he
    removed from the rifle had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in
    time for Day to be photographed with the clip in the Carcano when he left the building.

So, you yourself depend upon being able to see the clip in a photo when Day is walking out of the building, but that same clip is not present in the photography when Day discovers the weapon. https://postimg.cc/ZB3YG9jz How do you
    explain that?
    wringing my hands about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to
    drop out at some point, but was still partially stuck in the weapon when photographed.

I've pointed out the problems with your argument above in multiple posts, including that you offer no explanation for how the clip got into the weapon when photographed, if not in the weapon when fired. I've pointed out the evidence that
    leads a reasonable person to conclude the reasonable answer is the clip was in the weapon at the time of firing, at the time of discovery, and when removed from the building. Ergo, as I said before, there’s no mystery nor problem here.

Offer a better one.

== quote ==

== unquote ==

And you apparently concede the point here: “Well, that's all Hank had to do. Pity he's not as clever as you. Yes, at least from that angle, the clip cannot be seen until it falls out. And it falls out when the last cartridge is chambered, before it
    is fired.”

But of course, you wouldn’t be a CT if you didn’t still didn’t believe that Oswald did not shoot JFK from the Depository, so you immediately change the subject to the condition of the weapon and Oswald’s shooting ability (a red herring
    logical fallacy) from the clip issue Ben initially raised:
    “… So, if it was working properly, then it should have fallen out by the window. But the gun is an old piece of crap, so maybe it stayed put...until Day carried it out of the building and then it peaked out a bit. That must be Hank's explanation,
    I imagine. Amazing such a shitty old gun in the hands of a mediocre marksman could accomplish what trained experts with the thing fixed up couldn't.“

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/4-nD2oIxfg8/m/82GQmZaxAQAJ
    “Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words wringing
    my hands about?
    I was not arguing for anything. You linked to a photo which showed the clip. I saw photos of Day first examining the rifle, and your clip was not visible. I pointed that out. I had no theory. It's just the evidence. And then Gil was able to explain to
    me what you could not, that the clip is not normally visible until it ejects from the rifle. I don't think you ever said that. But you say so much, that maybe it got lost in all your bullshit. And now you're upset that Gil can easily explain stuff which
    you cannot.

You ask three times for the explanation, and three times you ignore it and fail to offer a better one. The evidence showed the clip was visible in the rifle when Day emerged from the building holding that rifle. Ergo, it was in the rifle when the rifle
    was in the building. Not exactly sure why it took six decades to resolve that issue, but I’m glad we finally buried one CT talking point.

Or did we? The Vegas Over/Under line is six weeks before some CT re-introduces this subject.

I’m taking the Under.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Aug 30 05:05:05 2023
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 7:44:30 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 6:20:38 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

— quote —
    Mr. DAY. That was stamped on the scopic sight on top of the gun. On the gun itself, "6.5 caliber C-2766, 1940 made in Italy." That was what was on the gun. I dictated certain other stuff, other information, for her to type
    for me.
    Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round. Three spent hulls were found under the
    window. They were picked up by Detective Sims and witnessed by Lieutenant Day and Studebaker. The clip is stamped 'SMI, 9 x 2.'
    — unquote—

Photos establish there was a clip in the rifle removed by J. C. Day from the Texas School Book Depository. J. C. Day noted that the rifle he took from the Depository bore the serial number C2766, and that the clip removed he
    removed from the rifle had notations on it that are consistent with the clip in the archives ('SMI, 9 x 2.').

2. Someone in the Depository, upon the discovery of Oswald’s Carcano sans clip, realized the problem and called up someone who just happened to have a spare Carcano clip laying around, and they rushed it to the Depository in
    time for Day to be photographed with the clip in the Carcano when he left the building.

So, you yourself depend upon being able to see the clip in a photo when Day is walking out of the building, but that same clip is not present in the photography when Day discovers the weapon. https://postimg.cc/ZB3YG9jz How do you
    explain that?
    wringing my hands about?

No. Ditto with the clip. It didn’t drop down and out at the sniper’s nest window because it was a 20-year-old war-surplus weapon with a 20-year-old war-surplus clip. The evidence indicates it was stuck in the weapon, and started to
    drop out at some point, but was still partially stuck in the weapon when photographed.

I've pointed out the problems with your argument above in multiple posts, including that you offer no explanation for how the clip got into the weapon when photographed, if not in the weapon when fired. I've pointed out the evidence that
    leads a reasonable person to conclude the reasonable answer is the clip was in the weapon at the time of firing, at the time of discovery, and when removed from the building. Ergo, as I said before, there’s no mystery nor problem here.

Offer a better one.

== quote ==

== unquote ==
    It is above, starting with the words, “To argue otherwise is to argue…”. Third time explaining this. How many more times will you ask? If you don’t like my alternate explanation for the clip photographed within the Carcano when Day exits
    the building, purpose a better one.

And you apparently concede the point here: “Well, that's all Hank had to do. Pity he's not as clever as you. Yes, at least from that angle, the clip cannot be seen until it falls out. And it falls out when the last cartridge is chambered, before
    it is fired.”

But of course, you wouldn’t be a CT if you didn’t still didn’t believe that Oswald did not shoot JFK from the Depository, so you immediately change the subject to the condition of the weapon and Oswald’s shooting ability (a red herring
    logical fallacy) from the clip issue Ben initially raised:
    “… So, if it was working properly, then it should have fallen out by the window. But the gun is an old piece of crap, so maybe it stayed put...until Day carried it out of the building and then it peaked out a bit. That must be Hank's
    explanation, I imagine. Amazing such a shitty old gun in the hands of a mediocre marksman could accomplish what trained experts with the thing fixed up couldn't.“

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/4-nD2oIxfg8/m/82GQmZaxAQAJ
    “Asked and answered dozens of times. My toaster is supposed to pop up the toast when done. And it works just fine when new. But if it doesn’t function properly after 20 years, is there a mystery worthy of thousands or millions of words wringing
    my hands about?
    I was not arguing for anything. You linked to a photo which showed the clip. I saw photos of Day first examining the rifle, and your clip was not visible. I pointed that out. I had no theory. It's just the evidence. And then Gil was able to explain
    to me what you could not, that the clip is not normally visible until it ejects from the rifle. I don't think you ever said that. But you say so much, that maybe it got lost in all your bullshit. And now you're upset that Gil can easily explain stuff
    which you cannot.
    You ask three times for the explanation, and three times you ignore it and fail to offer a better one. The evidence showed the clip was visible in the rifle when Day emerged from the building holding that rifle. Ergo, it was in the rifle when the rifle
    was in the building. Not exactly sure why it took six decades to resolve that issue, but I’m glad we finally buried one CT talking point.

Or did we? The Vegas Over/Under line is six weeks before some CT re-introduces this subject.

I’m taking the Under.

You're just upset because I'm not the one you've been arguing with about this for 60 years. I gave the matter no thought until I saw your link which showed the clip. And then I noticed the clip wasn't visible in the photography with Day. "Huh!" thought I.
    Why is the clip not visible there? So I asked...the wrong person. I should have asked Gil. He knows lots more stuff than you, but don't let that upset you again! It's no sin that you're dumb as a box of rocks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Wed Aug 30 07:54:43 2023
    On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 04:08:35 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

No, it shows no clip protruding from the rifle.

ROTFLMAO!!!

IT SHOWS NO CLIP... PERIOD!!! Anything else is simply a fallacy on
    your part.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Aug 30 07:54:43 2023
    On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 04:20:29 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

read that.

Curiously, you posted no evidence. no citations, no documents, no
    testimony, no exhibits, no witness videos.

Only comments. We gain nothing from the above.

Which makes who exactly the fool?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05