• The Many Brother-In-Law Physicians Of Harold Weisberg?

From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 21 00:14:26 2023
    Hank has made this unsupported assertion based upon an ancient memory of his:

Hank Sienzant
    Jul 16, 2023, 7:19:06 AM

Harold Weisberg happened to be the brother-in-law of Brennan's optometrist (or ophthalmologist, I forget which).

He asked about Brennan's eyesight, and that doctor confirmed to Weisberg that Brennan had excellent eyesight at the time of the assassination and an industrial accident in early 1964 caused damage to Brennan's eyes.

Weisberg admitted to this in his first book critical of the Warren Commission conclusions, WHITEWASH, but perhaps it was one of the later ones. Sorry, no cite at this time.

I haven't come across this info and Hank has not yet supported it by citing the source. All of his books are all the way down in the basement, of course. But just now I have come across a reference to a brother-by-marriage dermatologist of Weisberg's, a
    Covington, LA doctor named Jacob Harold Kety, whose father at the age of 75 married Weisberg's mother. And Dr. Katy had been David Ferrie's dermatologist, not Howard Brennan's optometrist. I don't know what's going on here, but either Weisberg has
    multiple weird coincidental connections, or Hank's wacky memory is playing tricks on him again.

From a February 14, 1968 memo of Gary Sanders to Louie Ivon, Garrison investigation.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)