• Understanding a.c.j.

From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 12:39:57 2023
    "The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. There are people who, no matter how much evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to
    understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment. And all they want is to be right, even if they are not." --- Unknown

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Aug 17 16:14:11 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 3:39:59 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    "The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions.

We've known that about you for a long time, Gil, but we still find you amusing.

There are people who, no matter how much evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand,

As I was saying...

and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment. And all they want is to be right, even if they are not." --- Unknown

It might have been written by an unknown source but sounds like somebody who knew you
    really well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Thu Aug 17 16:55:17 2023
    On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 16:14:11 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 3:39:59?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    "The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions.

Of course... you play games with the death of a President.

There are people who, no matter how much evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand,
    and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment. And all they want is to be right, even if they are not." --- Unknown

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Aug 17 17:06:18 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 7:55:22 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 16:14:11 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 3:39:59?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

What Oswald did to Kennedy was a tragedy. What Gil does to information is a comedy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Aug 17 20:23:18 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 2:39:59 PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

"The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. There are people who, no matter how much evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to
    understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment. And all they want is to be right, even if they are not." --- Unknown

Irony alert.

Please post your entire JFK assassination conspiracy theory so we can compare it to the historically accepted conclusion that Oswald acted alone, with no KNOWN help.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Aug 18 01:39:43 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 7:14:13 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    It might have been written by an unknown source but sounds like somebody who knew you
    really well.

And if they mentioned a pathological liar, it might as well be you they were talking about.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Bud on Fri Aug 18 01:41:44 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 8:06:19 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    What Oswald did to Kennedy was a tragedy. What Gil does to information is a comedy.

Says the guy who claims the gunsack was 41 inches.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Aug 18 01:40:00 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 11:23:20 PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

"The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. There are people who, no matter how much evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity
    to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment. And all they want is to be right, even if they are not." --- Unknown
    Irony alert.

Please post your entire JFK assassination conspiracy theory so we can compare it to the historically accepted conclusion that Oswald acted alone, with no KNOWN help.

I don't have a conspiracy theory, numbnut.
    My research is on the evidence in the case against Oswald.
    I don't have to prove him innocent because this isn't the Soviet Union.
    All I have to do is cast doubt on the government's case.
    And I do that quite well, thank you, right here:

www.gil-jesus.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Aug 18 02:01:20 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 7:55:22 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

Yes. They admittedly come in here for their "amusement".

But the three stooges ( Corbett, Bud and Chucky ) are upset because I posted a quote, while not naming names or even describing a group on either side of the issue,
    that describes them very well. And it hits home. Their guilty consciences drive them to come out with the insults.

Who said I was aiming it at them ? Or a group specifically ?

The quote could very well be attirbuted to those on the conspiracy side as well as the Warren Commission ass-kissers.

Their knee-jerk reactions show us how unthinking they are and tells us something about their sense of reasoning and judgment.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 18 02:47:00 2023
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 4:40:02 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

"The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. There are people who, no matter how much evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity
    to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment. And all they want is to be right, even if they are not." --- Unknown
    Irony alert.

As Oswald's self appointed defense attorney, you obviously aren't looking at the evidence
    objectively. You have an admitted bias. IOW, you are looking for reasons to exonerate him.

If you were interested in the truth, you would, you wouldn't be acting as Oswald's defense
    counsel. Listening to your opinions on the assassination would be like asking Johnny Cochrane
    if OJ was innocent.

You are doing poor job.

www.gil-jesus.com

<chuckle>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 18 03:28:25 2023
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 4:41:46 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 8:06:19 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

I look at a lot of things correctly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 07:01:09 2023
    On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 01:41:44 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 8:06:19?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

This shows you why no believer is willing to post what they believed
    happened on 11/22/63 - and back it up with cites.

Everytime they try, they end up looking the fool.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 07:02:56 2023
    On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 02:01:20 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 7:55:22?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

Yes. They admittedly come in here for their "amusement".

But the three stooges ( Corbett, Bud and Chucky ) are upset because I posted a quote, while not naming names or even describing a group on either side of the issue,
    that describes them very well. And it hits home. Their guilty consciences drive them to come out with the insults.

Who said I was aiming it at them ? Or a group specifically ?

The quote could very well be attirbuted to those on the conspiracy side as well as the Warren Commission ass-kissers.

Their knee-jerk reactions show us how unthinking they are and tells us something about their sense of reasoning and judgment.

I think that their frequent "projection" is also relevant. They like
    to accuse critics of the EXACT tactics they use on a regular basis.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 07:04:14 2023
    On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 20:23:18 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 2:39:59?PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Irony alert.

Please post your entire JFK assassination conspiracy theory so we
    can compare it to the historically accepted conclusion that Oswald
    acted alone, with no KNOWN help.

Douglas Horne's Five Volume Set.

How many times do we need to answer the same question, coward?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 07:06:29 2023
    On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 02:47:00 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 4:40:02?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 11:23:20?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Irony alert.

As Oswald's self appointed defense attorney, you obviously aren't looking at the evidence
    objectively. You have an admitted bias. IOW, you are looking for reasons to exonerate him.

Can you name these logical fallacies?

If you were interested in the truth, you would, you wouldn't be acting as Oswald's defense
    counsel. Listening to your opinions on the assassination would be like asking Johnny Cochrane
    if OJ was innocent.

Can you name this logical fallacy?

You are doing poor job.

Can you name this logical fallacy?

www.gil-jesus.com

<chuckle>

And Chuckles does what Chuckles does best... act the fool.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 18 06:59:57 2023
    So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 18 09:58:06 2023
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 3:40:02 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Irony alert.

Congratulations. You may be the first JFK assassination conspiracy theorist to admit you don't have a conspiracy theory.

The truth is that although we use the term "conspiracy theorists" or "CTs" to label you guys, in practice none of you have a conspiracy THEORY, or if you do, you're all smart enough to not post it. As Bud says, you guys are secretly ashamed of allowing
    what you think happened that day to be examined by your critics. Deep down, you know you have NOTHING, but as you're all infected with the disease of conspiracism, you can't help yourselves, and thus you post here, rather than try and engage with real
    historians at JFK's library, or the Sixth Floor Museum, etc.

You're safe here, free to run wild with your imaginations and post that you'd be able to get Oswald "off" at trial and so on.

Have you ever sat down with an attorney who is knowledgeable about such things who has a contrary view? If not, why? Perhaps he/she might open your eyes a little bit. If your "evidence" is so strong, perhaps you might open THEIR eyes a little bit.

Much more well informed people than you--Dems and Repubs--have looked at it and disagree with your assertion that he was framed and that all of the evidence was planted, forged, tainted, manufactured, hidden, etc.

Addressed. We're not putting him on trial, Gil. This isn't the Soviet Union. We do not try dead people. Oswald is HISTORICALLY guilty. You agree. It's why you post here.

In court. We're not in court. Wake the f*ck up.

www.gil-jesus.com

Mr. Dunning, call Mr. Kruger. We've got something Gil Jesus wrote for you guys to look at.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Aug 18 10:00:02 2023
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 9:04:18 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 20:23:18 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Irony alert.

What does he say happened that day?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 10:00:34 2023
    On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 09:58:06 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 3:40:02?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 11:23:20?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

"The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. There are people who, no matter how much evidence we present to them, are not in the
    capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment. And all they want is to be right, even if they are not." --- Unknown
    Irony alert.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Blatant logical fallacy deleted.

www.gil-jesus.com

Seems that Chuckles can't respond without logical fallacies...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 10:12:16 2023
    On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 9:04:18?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 20:23:18 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Irony alert.

You first. What does the WCR say happened that day?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Aug 18 13:22:48 2023
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 12:12:22 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

"The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. There are people who, no matter how much evidence we present to them, are not in the
    capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment. And all they want is to be right, even if they are not." --- Unknown

Irony alert.

Fringe reset. Eristic argumentation. Ben argues for conflict, never for clarity. You already know what the WCR concluded in great detail.

Doug Horne is a Liftonite. He makes no positive case for what happened on 11/22/63.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Aug 18 13:35:21 2023
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 12:58:08 PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 3:40:02 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Irony alert.

Congratulations. You may be the first JFK assassination conspiracy theorist to admit you don't have a conspiracy theory.

The truth is that although we use the term "conspiracy theorists" or "CTs" to label you guys, in practice none of you have a conspiracy THEORY, or if you do, you're all smart enough to not post it. As Bud says, you guys are secretly ashamed of allowing
    what you think happened that day to be examined by your critics. Deep down, you know you have NOTHING, but as you're all infected with the disease of conspiracism, you can't help yourselves, and thus you post here, rather than try and engage with real
    historians at JFK's library, or the Sixth Floor Museum, etc.

You're safe here, free to run wild with your imaginations and post that you'd be able to get Oswald "off" at trial and so on.
    Have you ever sat down with an attorney who is knowledgeable about such things who has a contrary view? If not, why? Perhaps he/she might open your eyes a little bit. If your "evidence" is so strong, perhaps you might open THEIR eyes a little bit.

Much more well informed people than you--Dems and Repubs--have looked at it and disagree with your assertion that he was framed and that all of the evidence was planted, forged, tainted, manufactured, hidden, etc.
    Addressed. We're not putting him on trial, Gil. This isn't the Soviet Union. We do not try dead people. Oswald is HISTORICALLY guilty. You agree. It's why you post here.
    In court. We're not in court. Wake the f*ck up.

www.gil-jesus.com
    Mr. Dunning, call Mr. Kruger. We've got something Gil Jesus wrote for you guys to look at.
    He's argued before that the Birchers (unnamed members) were *allowed* to kill JFK by the Washington Establishment, e.g., Secret Service, Earl Warren et cetera, because JFK opposed their Cold War hawkish/militaristic policies towards the Soviets et al.
    JFK was, he said, like Henry Wallace (the 1948 candidate) and was going to end the Cold War. For that reason he was killed. Or more accurately, *allowed* to be killed by Birchers. That's a conspiracy theory.
    But then he later argued that the "Russians got it right" in their "investigation", the one that concluded the CIA was behind the event. Even though he admitted he knew nothing about that investigation. That theory #2. More recently he said anti-Castro
    Cubans were behind the murder. For those keeping score at home, that's theory #3.
    So he's got three distinctly different conspiracy theories (at least). Apparently he doesn't remember all of this.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Fri Aug 18 14:14:15 2023
    On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:35:21 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

He's argued before...

Can you name this logical fallacy Steven? Or would you prefer to run
    like the obvious coward that you are?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Aug 18 14:16:03 2023
    On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:22:48 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 12:12:22?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

Irony alert.

Fringe reset.

You're lying again, Chuckles. And you're clearly demonstrating to the
    world that you're a coward who can't answer your own questions...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05