• A Question For The Believers In This Group.

From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 14 09:50:17 2023
    Can you name any and all witnesses that you believe COMPLETELY in
    everything they said contemporaneously and in sworn testimony?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Aug 14 10:31:50 2023
    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 12:50:21 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

What do you mean by "believe"?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 14 10:54:32 2023
    On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 10:31:50 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 12:50:21?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Aug 14 12:02:46 2023
    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:54:36 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 10:31:50 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

Troll response removed.

Can`t answer if you can`t explain the question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 14 12:28:36 2023
    On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 12:02:46 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:54:36?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 10:31:50 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

Troll response removed.

Can`t answer if you can`t explain the question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Bud on Tue Aug 15 01:48:32 2023
    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:31:52 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    Can you name any and all witnesses that you believe COMPLETELY in everything they said contemporaneously and in sworn testimony?

I can't believe you're that stupid to not know the meaning of the word "believe".
    be·lieve /bəˈlēv/
    verb

to accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Aug 15 03:51:53 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 4:48:34 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Can you name any and all witnesses that you believe COMPLETELY in everything they said contemporaneously and in sworn testimony?

I can't believe you're that stupid to not know the meaning of the word "believe".
    be·lieve /bəˈlēv/
    verb

Okay, one definition of "true" is "accurate or exact".

So, by using such a high bar and knowing human beings to be fallible, is it wise to "believe" witnesses on face value? If a witness says they saw someone at a particular time, say "noon", we must accept that it was that exact time, and that it couldn`t
    have been 11:50 or 12:15 (or the sighting didn`t occur at all)?

The correct way is to weigh all witness supplied information is in context, for what it is and what it isn`t and in relation to any other information that might impact it. This is called "reasoning", which you and Ben have come out firmly against,
    seeing it as some great evil rather than the only real way to come to reasonable conclusions.

So Ben`s loaded question is meaningless, the correct question is "What witness or witnesses should we believe on which particular issues?"

Well, a witness who said the assassination occurred at 12:30 should be believed, as that information has the required amount of support to consider that fact (a lot of things CTers consider "fact" do not have the support needed to call them that, but
    they do anyway). Note also that I believe the witnesses who said they thought the shots came from the knoll, I do believe they thought that.

So cue Ben to declare what I wrote a fallacy and remove it, or add some non sequitur to the end.

What he won`t do is try to argue against the ideas I`ve expressed, because he can`t argue ideas to save his life, crooked games is all he wants to play.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Tue Aug 15 04:19:18 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 6:51:54 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

be·lieve /bəˈlēv/
    verb

So, by using such a high bar and knowing human beings to be fallible, is it wise to "believe" witnesses on face value? If a witness says they saw someone at a particular time, say "noon", we must accept that it was that exact time, and that it couldn`t

The correct way is to weigh all witness supplied information is in context, for what it is and what it isn`t and in relation to any other information that might impact it. This is called "reasoning", which you and Ben have come out firmly against,
    seeing it as some great evil rather than the only real way to come to reasonable conclusions.

So Ben`s loaded question is meaningless, the correct question is "What witness or witnesses should we believe on which particular issues?"

Well, a witness who said the assassination occurred at 12:30 should be believed, as that information has the required amount of support to consider that fact (a lot of things CTers consider "fact" do not have the support needed to call them that, but
    they do anyway). Note also that I believe the witnesses who said they thought the shots came from the knoll, I do believe they thought that.

So cue Ben to declare what I wrote a fallacy and remove it, or add some non sequitur to the end.

What he won`t do is try to argue against the ideas I`ve expressed, because he can`t argue ideas to save his life, crooked games is all he wants to play.

Well said. Another point is that a single witness will get some things wrong and some things
    right. To determine which is which we have to compare that to what you call context and to what
    I have called the body of evidence. The other point to be made is that it is unreasonable to
    expect witnesses to remember exact details precisely when at the time they made the
    observation, they had no reason to think it was important or to take note of it. It is unreasonable
    to think Carolyn Arnold would remember the precise time she left the TSBD because that
    wouldn't have seemed the least bit important at the time. Likewise, it is unreasonable to expect
    Linnie Randle and Wesley Frazier to remember how long the package was that Oswald brought
    to work that morning because they would have had no reason to think that would be important
    nor make a mental note of it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Tue Aug 15 05:55:48 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 7:19:21 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

be·lieve /bəˈlēv/
    verb

So, by using such a high bar and knowing human beings to be fallible, is it wise to "believe" witnesses on face value? If a witness says they saw someone at a particular time, say "noon", we must accept that it was that exact time, and that it couldn`
    t have been 11:50 or 12:15 (or the sighting didn`t occur at all)?

Well said. Another point is that a single witness will get some things wrong and some things
    right. To determine which is which we have to compare that to what you call context and to what
    I have called the body of evidence.

To me, the "context" is the way in which to view the information. When a witness says they thought the shots came from the knoll then the context would be that sound is invisible and bounces off surfaces. When Linnie Mae relates details about the bag,
    the context would be viewing a mundane item briefly from a distance and then relating details about it much later. It is looking at the information for what it actually is. Conspiracy folks have no interest in doing this because it can only do harm to
    their ideas.

What you call "the body of evidence" (and I would too) is the part I said about "in relation to any other information that might impact it ("context" does bleed into this concept, of course). But not only other evidence, but other real world
    considerations. How plausible is it that the small amount of smoke a modern rifle emits could be seen from a distance? How plausible is it that the DPD could dummy up a photo in a short amount of time using 60s technology that could fool the photographic
    experts of today?

The other point to be made is that it is unreasonable to
    expect witnesses to remember exact details precisely when at the time they made the
    observation, they had no reason to think it was important or to take note of it. It is unreasonable
    to think Carolyn Arnold would remember the precise time she left the TSBD because that
    wouldn't have seemed the least bit important at the time. Likewise, it is unreasonable to expect
    Linnie Randle and Wesley Frazier to remember how long the package was that Oswald brought
    to work that morning because they would have had no reason to think that would be important

You get impressions of the world around you. If pressed later, you can only offer what you can pull up. Conspiracy folk want witnesses to be good at this because they can pretend the information is more solid than it actually is. Clothing descriptions
    come to mind.

With a witness like Carolyn Arnold, the context would not only be the conflicting reports, but also the time that elapsed between those reports. Oswald would have been a part of every conversation for weeks in the TSBD, so people wrack their brains
    about when they crossed paths with him that day. This isn`t always good, it can also generate false memories that become stronger the more they are thought about. And another consideration might be how many people were in that vicinity and Oswald gets a
    single sighting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Bud on Tue Aug 15 06:05:54 2023

be·lieve /bəˈlēv/
    verb

The truth is not based on "reason" ( speculation ) . It's based on EVIDENCE. All of the official documents are evidence.
    I don't speculate, I refer to those documents.
    The fact that you can't accept that, is your problem, not mine.

BTW, I stand corrected. You ARE that stupid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Aug 15 07:24:59 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 9:05:56 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

be·lieve /bəˈlēv/
    verb

So, by using such a high bar and knowing human beings to be fallible, is it wise to "believe" witnesses on face value? If a witness says they saw someone at a particular time, say "noon", we must accept that it was that exact time, and that it couldn`

The truth is not based on "reason" ( speculation ) . It's based on EVIDENCE. All of the official documents are evidence.

The fact that you are incapable of weighing the evidence is your problem. Evidence doesn't
    explain itself. It requires analysis and reasoning to determine what we can learn from it. That
    is not speculation. Speculation is something someone surmises in absence of evidence. It is
    not at all surprising they you are incapable of understanding the difference between reasoning
    and speculation or why reasoning is necessary to determine what we can learn from evidence.

If you go to bed at night and there is no snow on the ground and when you wake up and the
    ground is covered with snow, it is reasonable to conclude that it snowed overnight. That isn't
    speculation. That's reasoning. If one is not willing to apply reasoning, one would be baffled
    as to how the snow got there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Tue Aug 15 07:18:14 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 8:55:50 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 7:19:21 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

be·lieve /bəˈlēv/
    verb

So, by using such a high bar and knowing human beings to be fallible, is it wise to "believe" witnesses on face value? If a witness says they saw someone at a particular time, say "noon", we must accept that it was that exact time, and that it
    couldn`t have been 11:50 or 12:15 (or the sighting didn`t occur at all)?

Well, a witness who said the assassination occurred at 12:30 should be believed, as that information has the required amount of support to consider that fact (a lot of things CTers consider "fact" do not have the support needed to call them that,
    but they do anyway). Note also that I believe the witnesses who said they thought the shots came from the knoll, I do believe they thought that.

I have called the body of evidence.
    To me, the "context" is the way in which to view the information. When a witness says they thought the shots came from the knoll then the context would be that sound is invisible and bounces off surfaces. When Linnie Mae relates details about the bag,
    the context would be viewing a mundane item briefly from a distance and then relating details about it much later. It is looking at the information for what it actually is. Conspiracy folks have no interest in doing this because it can only do harm to
    their ideas.

What you call "the body of evidence" (and I would too) is the part I said about "in relation to any other information that might impact it ("context" does bleed into this concept, of course). But not only other evidence, but other real world
    considerations. How plausible is it that the small amount of smoke a modern rifle emits could be seen from a distance? How plausible is it that the DPD could dummy up a photo in a short amount of time using 60s technology that could fool the photographic
    experts of today?
    The other point to be made is that it is unreasonable to
    You get impressions of the world around you. If pressed later, you can only offer what you can pull up. Conspiracy folk want witnesses to be good at this because they can pretend the information is more solid than it actually is. Clothing descriptions
    come to mind.

The conspiracy crowd would have us believe the human brain has a built in DVR and will
    perfectly record and time stamp every event. The reality is we tend to zero in on specific items
    and everything else is in our periphery and our recollections of them are vague at best. As an
    example, about 30 years ago, The Scandalous Sisters, a pair of strippers who were appearing
    at a local men's club announced they were going to appear topless in downtown Columbus, OH
    during the lunch hour. At the time I worked in the heart of downtown and thought it might be a
    good day to eat my lunch outside. In no time, I saw a buxom young blonde walk by wearing very
    short shorts and a baseball jersey for a top. My keen eye noticed she clearly had nothing on
    under the baseball jersey so a took a stroll behind her. Almost right away she stopped on the
    sidewalk right in front of the State House and took the jersey off. As you might expect, a crowd
    of men quickly gathered around her and I was in the front row. What I didn't notice is on the
    other side of the circle was a guy I used to play a lot of golf with. That weekend, one of us
    brought this up and that's when we found out we had both been there and neither of us had
    seen the other, even though we were right across the circle from each other, no more than
    12 feet apart. Apparently, our eyes had zeroed in on something else.

With a witness like Carolyn Arnold, the context would not only be the conflicting reports, but also the time that elapsed between those reports. Oswald would have been a part of every conversation for weeks in the TSBD, so people wrack their brains
    about when they crossed paths with him that day. This isn`t always good, it can also generate false memories that become stronger the more they are thought about. And another consideration might be how many people were in that vicinity and Oswald gets a
    single sighting.

The other problem is that in a situation like that, people want to be helpful to investigators, so
    rather than say they don't know or aren't sure, they try to fill in the blanks as best they can,
    which as often as not can lead to misinformation. Neither Randle nor Frazier would have had
    any reason to make a mental note of the length of the bag at the time they saw it, but when asked
    about it later on, they tried to visualize it as best they could but their best just wasn't very
    accurate. I'm sure what the told the cops was what they remembered but what they remembered
    wasn't very accurate. No reason to expect it would be. If you asked somebody to estimate the
    length of a package while they were looking at it, they could probably give a reasonably accurate
    estimate. But when you ask them to estimate the package solely on their memory of an item
    they had no reason to focus on at the time, what we could expect is little more than a guess.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Tue Aug 15 07:42:24 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 01:48:32 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:31:52?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

Oh, it's just another excuse not to answer. If the wetness of water
    was a factor in this case, you wouldn't be able to get him to admit
    that water is wet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 07:43:30 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:51:53 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 4:48:34?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Tue Aug 15 07:45:50 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 04:19:18 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 6:51:54?AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

I have called the body of evidence. The other point to be made is that it is unreasonable to

Corbutt proves my case. He can't name so much as a SINGLE witness he
    doesn't disagree with.

In other words, he has **NOTHING** to base his belief on.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Tue Aug 15 07:48:17 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 07:24:59 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 9:05:56?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

The truth is not based on "reason" ( speculation ) . It's based on EVIDENCE. >> All of the official documents are evidence.

Logical fallacies deleted.

Corbutt has **NOTHING** on which to base his beliefs...

And that fact tells the tale...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Aug 15 08:37:27 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 9:05:56 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

be·lieve /bəˈlēv/
    verb

The truth is not based on "reason" ( speculation ) .

You are just showing you are unteachable, I provided this to you before...

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/reasoning

The red offerings are closest in meaning, the orange and yellowish less synonymous.

You`ll see in the red words like "thinking" and "analysis". When you are against reasoning, you are against these things.

"speculation" in nowhere to be found.

It's based on EVIDENCE.

You are unbelievably obtuse.

Oswald is seen on the 6th floor. Oswald is seen on the first floor. Reasoning tells us that him using the stairs (or an elevator) or that he repelled down the side of the building are not equal propositions.

All of the official documents are evidence.

Which can you you absolutely nothing if you have no ability to reason. Everything stays exactly as it is on the printed page, no conclusions are possible when you nullify the application of reason to information.

Aren`t they available online? If you are merely repeating the information that is readily available without adding anything to the process, what is the point?

You seem totally unaware that you are using evidence to make arguments and support propositions of your own making.

BTW, I stand corrected. You ARE that stupid.

You don`t even seem to be aware of what *you* are doing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 15 08:39:28 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 10:43:34 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:51:53 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

"So cue Ben to declare what I wrote a fallacy and remove it, or add some non sequitur to the end.

What he won`t do is try to argue against the ideas I`ve expressed, because he can`t argue ideas to save his life, crooked games is all he wants to play."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 10:08:37 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 08:37:27 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 9:05:56?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

The truth is not based on "reason" ( speculation ) .

You are just showing you are unteachable, I provided this to you before...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 10:09:28 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 08:39:28 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 10:43:34?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 03:51:53 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

"So cue Ben to declare what I wrote a fallacy and remove it, or add some non sequitur to the end.

What he won`t do is try to argue against the ideas I`ve expressed, because he can`t argue ideas to save his life, crooked games is all he wants to play."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 11:37:37 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 11:18:53 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 10:42:28?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

Oh, it's just another excuse not to answer.

You just don`t like it when things are looked at correctly.

If the wetness of water was a factor in this case, you wouldn't be
    able to get him to admit that water is wet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 15 11:18:53 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 10:42:28 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

If the wetness of water
    was a factor in this case, you wouldn't be able to get him to admit
    that water is wet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Tue Aug 15 13:48:13 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 2:18:55 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

I like how Yellowpanties posted an LA Times article that gives an excellent summation of the
    evidence against Oswald in both murders, just 3 days after the fact. It shows how quickly and
    certainly the investigators were able to build an unshakeable case against Oswald. There is no
    doubt he would have been convicted, even with crack defense attorney Gil Jesus defending him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Tue Aug 15 13:58:00 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 4:48:15 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 2:18:55 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 12:50:21?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote: >>> Can you name any and all witnesses that you believe COMPLETELY in >>> everything they said contemporaneously and in sworn testimony?

be·lieve /b??l?v/
    verb

I like how Yellowpanties posted an LA Times article that gives an excellent summation of the
    evidence against Oswald in both murders, just 3 days after the fact. It shows how quickly and
    certainly the investigators were able to build an unshakeable case against Oswald. There is no
    doubt he would have been convicted, even with crack defense attorney Gil Jesus defending him.

I like what Wade said... "I`ve sent people to the electric chair with less."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Tue Aug 15 14:04:33 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 13:48:13 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Corbutt was so anxious to address this issue, that he couldn't wait
    for somone else to run from it.

So he put his response in another question thread that he has ALSO run
    from.

Needless to say, he couldn't find a single error in that newpaper
    article, despite the many that are there.

Corbutt's a coward.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 14:09:39 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 13:58:00 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

But you don't like what Bugliosi said: So, according to Bugliosi, it
    was this "oval" shape that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an
    SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 15:43:22 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 15:31:51 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 5:09:41?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 13:58:00 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:
    I like what Wade said... "I`ve sent people to the electric chair with less." >> But you don't like what Bugliosi said:

I`m fine with what he said. I look at it correctly.

Yet you refuse vehemently to publicly AND SPECIFICALLY say so... So,
    according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually
    conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 15 15:44:28 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 6:43:24 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 15:31:51 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:
    wrote:
    But you don't like what Bugliosi said:

Yet you refuse vehemently to publicly AND SPECIFICALLY say so...

I just did.

So,
    according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 15 15:31:51 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 5:09:41 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    wrote:
    I like what Wade said... "I`ve sent people to the electric chair with less." But you don't like what Bugliosi said:

So, according to Bugliosi, it
    was this "oval" shape that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an
    SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 16:01:38 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 15:44:28 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 6:43:24?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    wrote:
    wrote:

I just did.

"I`m fine with what he said." doesn't answer the question.

Run coward... RUN!!!

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually
    conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 15 16:18:35 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 7:01:43 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 15:44:28 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:
    wrote:
    wrote:

I just did.

You claimed I didn`t like what he said. I explained to you I was fine with it.

Run coward... RUN!!!
    So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually >> conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 16:24:36 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 16:18:35 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 7:01:43?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    wrote:
    wrote:
    wrote:

I just did.

How can you like what you refuse to acknowledge he said?

You just can't stop lying, can you?

Run coward... RUN!!!
    So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually >>>> conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 17:08:36 2023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 15 16:58:01 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 7:24:40 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 16:18:35 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 7:01:43?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    wrote:
    wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 5:09:41?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote: >>>>>> On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 13:58:00 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net> >>>>>> wrote:

I just did.

How can you like what you refuse to acknowledge he said?

This has been explained to you. I look at it correctly.

You just can't stop lying, can you?
    Run coward... RUN!!!
    So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually >>>> conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05