• Re: Roger Craig Liar , Mentally Unbalanced , Typical CT Trash .....!

From izraul hidashi@21:1/5 to Walt on Sat Aug 12 21:45:23 2023
    On Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 8:22:09 PM UTC-4, Walt wrote:
    On 7 Oct, 14:58, Tall guy <dean....@hotmail.com> wrote:
    On Oct 7, 1:29 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

What the character assassinatin' lone nut bozos won't tell you is-that Helen forrest, and Marvin Robinson corroborated Roger Craig in that a
    man closely resembling, or the real LHO came down from the knoll and got into a rambler...

From what I have read, Roger Craig paid a high price for saying the
    things he did. If he was lying he got what he deserved. If he wasn't
    you have to admire him for sticking to his story.
    He was lying.....He brought the misery down on himself.
    I'm not sure who CDDDraftsman is or was but clearly that person was a ginormous idiot who was absolutely full of shit. Not to mention a mentally handicapped moron with 0 ability to research actual facts or even simply look at evidence. And now there's a
    record of it that will forever be his legacy. Another Just another one of many dumb ass lone nutters who never had a clue about the truth but pretended anyway. Otherwise how do you explain not knowing the facts about evidence that's been around for over
    30 & 40 years. Like the fact "MADE ITALY" is stamped right on the god damn receiver of the Carcano rifle that 3 Sheriffs, 2 cops, 1 Constable and a D.A. claim they all thought was a German Mauser. Which would mean 6 of the 7 people who looked at it and
    saw "MADE ITALY" thought it was GERMAN. That's just as stupid as lone nutters.They clearly never saw the Carcano, they saw a Mauser. Which was exactly why they all reported it as a Mauser. Only a severe mentally challenged moron would believe idiotic
    nonsense told by obvious liars. And I'd bet a million dollars that CDDDraftsman also believes in Donald Trump.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to izraul hidashi on Sun Aug 13 07:24:04 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 12:45:24 AM UTC-4, izraul hidashi wrote:

I'm not sure who CDDDraftsman is or was but clearly that person was a ginormous idiot who was absolutely full of shit. Not to mention a mentally handicapped moron with 0 ability to research actual facts or even simply look at evidence. And now there's
    a record of it that will forever be his legacy. Another Just another one of many dumb ass lone nutters who never had a clue about the truth but pretended anyway. Otherwise how do you explain not knowing the facts about evidence that's been around for
    over 30 & 40 years.

Agreed...

Don't feed the Lone Nutter troll...

Craig saw Lee get in to the Station Wagon 10 minutes after the shots...

There is a photo of Robinson's Cadillac stopped behind the Station Wagon with "12:40" on the clock on the Depository roof...

Frazier saw Harvey head up to the bus and Craig saw Lee head towards Oak Cliff in the Station Wagon...That's why CIA had to murder Craig...

The reason why Harvey & Lee flushed out in to this witnessing and exposure is because Lee stumbled in to the Lobby from the front steps when Harvey was in the other end of the Lobby causing Harvey to panic and try to leave through the front door...The
    cop saw his panic and stopped him...Shelley saw this potential exposure of the conspiracy and intervened - telling the cop that Oswald was OK and was an employee...Shelley then led Harvey out the Loading Dock where Frazier saw him stroll down Houston St..
    .Lee made a 180 degree hook turn in to the Utility Closet and then left out the west side of the Depository and to the Knoll...

This isn't seen on the Education Forum because Gordon goes in to his drama queen act and pretends he is saving the site from destruction every time I post...A complete abuse of moderator power and a direct disallowing of the solving of the case being
    passed-off as desperately-needed moderation...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Aug 13 09:22:43 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 10:24:06 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

I'm not sure who CDDDraftsman is or was but clearly that person was a ginormous idiot who was absolutely full of shit. Not to mention a mentally handicapped moron with 0 ability to research actual facts or even simply look at evidence. And now there'
    s a record of it that will forever be his legacy. Another Just another one of many dumb ass lone nutters who never had a clue about the truth but pretended anyway. Otherwise how do you explain not knowing the facts about evidence that's been around for
    over 30 & 40 years.
    Agreed...

There is a photo of Robinson's Cadillac stopped behind the Station Wagon with "12:40" on the clock on the Depository roof...

Frazier saw Harvey head up to the bus and Craig saw Lee head towards Oak Cliff in the Station Wagon...That's why CIA had to murder Craig...

The reason why Harvey & Lee flushed out in to this witnessing and exposure is because Lee stumbled in to the Lobby from the front steps when Harvey was in the other end of the Lobby causing Harvey to panic and try to leave through the front door...The
    cop saw his panic and stopped him...Shelley saw this potential exposure of the conspiracy and intervened - telling the cop that Oswald was OK and was an employee...Shelley then led Harvey out the Loading Dock where Frazier saw him stroll down Houston St..
    .Lee made a 180 degree hook turn in to the Utility Closet and then left out the west side of the Depository and to the Knoll...

This isn't seen on the Education Forum because Gordon goes in to his drama queen act and pretends he is saving the site from destruction every time I post...A complete abuse of moderator power and a direct disallowing of the solving of the case being

I love when zombie threads get resurrected, especially when they bring back names I hadn't seen in a long time. 2008 happens to be the time I first took part in this group as well as the
    McAdams group. My interest in the assassination had just been rekindled after my first
    visit to Dallas and Dealey Plaza. I had forgotten all about the name cddraftsman. I'm going
    to guess Walt is Walt Cakebread. I think he's now on the other side of the grass. Sam McClung
    used to be a prolific poster but I can't remember the last time he posted. What he wrote was
    complete jibberish but being lucid has never been a requirement in this group.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Healy@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Aug 13 19:40:41 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 9:22:45 AM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:

I'm not sure who CDDDraftsman is or was but clearly that person was a ginormous idiot who was absolutely full of shit. Not to mention a mentally handicapped moron with 0 ability to research actual facts or even simply look at evidence. And now
    there's a record of it that will forever be his legacy. Another Just another one of many dumb ass lone nutters who never had a clue about the truth but pretended anyway. Otherwise how do you explain not knowing the facts about evidence that's been around
    for over 30 & 40 years.
    Agreed...

The reason why Harvey & Lee flushed out in to this witnessing and exposure is because Lee stumbled in to the Lobby from the front steps when Harvey was in the other end of the Lobby causing Harvey to panic and try to leave through the front door...
    The cop saw his panic and stopped him...Shelley saw this potential exposure of the conspiracy and intervened - telling the cop that Oswald was OK and was an employee...Shelley then led Harvey out the Loading Dock where Frazier saw him stroll down Houston
    St...Lee made a 180 degree hook turn in to the Utility Closet and then left out the west side of the Depository and to the Knoll...

I love when zombie threads get resurrected, especially when they bring back names I hadn't seen in a long time. 2008 happens to be the time I first took part in this group as well as the
    McAdams group. My interest in the assassination had just been rekindled after my first
    visit to Dallas and Dealey Plaza. I had forgotten all about the name cddraftsman. I'm going
    to guess Walt is Walt Cakebread. I think he's now on the other side of the grass. Sam McClung
    used to be a prolific poster but I can't remember the last time he posted. What he wrote was
    complete jibberish but being lucid has never been a requirement in this group.

well here ya are numbnuts, afterall the years one might have expected to grow hair on your balls by no ~~ but, nope, seems you're just as fucking stupid as your kissin' cousin Madame Cloven-Hoof Brian-ne Doyle-ski...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to David Healy on Mon Aug 14 08:24:45 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 10:40:43 PM UTC-4, David Healy wrote:
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 9:22:45 AM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:

The definition of a confirmed clique is when someone can offer what is obviously trolling in response to serious evidence and feel confident they will get away with it...Or feel confident calling the person who is obviously in better command of the
    evidence "stupid"...That can only happen when the offender is confident he will receive zero Peer Pressure over doing it...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05