• Pat Speer's "Online Book"

From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 12 02:32:52 2023
    https://www.patspeer.com/

There must be lots of great stuff in there because Speer knows how to think for himself and does some thorough research. I've been aware of this book for years, as I recall seeking a video which I believe he quoted and linked to, a DVP video which
    contained Jim Underwood's report of his short interview of "Amos Euins." I recall that the link did not work, that DVP had apparently removed that video, but I eventually found what I was looking for in another DVP video. I might never have noticed this
    important radio report had I not found Speer's quotation of it.

But I have never read all of this online book because the comprehensive approach to everything just bores me to sleep. Most of what he seems to talk about seems insoluble and therefore a waste of time. And even his treatment of the Vickie Adams issue
    doesn't go anywhere but...maybe...to the old chestnut, "Oswald could not have come down from the sixth floor." Of course he could have. He did not, but he could have beat Adams down the stairs. It's not about Oswald. It's about Lovelady. I seem to be the
    only person in the world who knows this? Of course I'm not.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)