• Lone Nutters: Brainwashed or Brain Dead ?

From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 15:03:24 2023
    The evidence they run from:

www.gil-jesus.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 16:08:59 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 6:03:26 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

Gil, I just took target practice at the section of your website that argues Oswald was in the
    domino room when the shots were fired. You couldn't offer a single witness who placed him
    there at that time. You offered several witnesses who saw him at or before noon. You offered
    witnesses who said he usually ate his lunch in the domino room which does nothing to establish
    he was in the domino room eating his lunch when the shots were fired. You offered two
    statements attributed to Carolyn Arnold. One which said she MIGHT have seen him near the
    entrance before 12:15. The other stated she left the TSBD about 12:25 but made no mention
    of seeing Oswald when she did. Neither of those statements places Oswald in the domino
    room when the shots were fired nor preclude him from being the shooting in the sniper's nest.

The other sections of your website are equally lame and illogical. If anybody should be running
    from your ridiculous website it's you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 16:15:01 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 16:08:59 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 6:03:26?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

Gil, I just took target practice at the section of your website that argues Oswald was in the
    domino room when the shots were fired.

And missed...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

You couldn't offer a single witness who placed him
    there at that time.

You couldn't offer a single witness who contemporaneously placed
    Oswald in the SN at 12:30.

You offered several witnesses who saw him at or before noon.

You don't believe them.

You offered witnesses who said he usually ate his lunch in the
    domino room which...

Supports what he said.

You offered two
    statements attributed to Carolyn Arnold. One which said she MIGHT have seen him near the
    entrance before 12:15. The other stated she left the TSBD about 12:25 but made no mention
    of seeing Oswald when she did. Neither of those statements places Oswald in the domino
    room when the shots were fired nor preclude him from being the shooting in the sniper's nest.

What have *YOU* offered?

You've offered no witnesses, no documents, no sworn testimony, no
    evidence, no videos, no citations, no exhibits... NOTHING.

Looks like Gil spanked you again!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Aug 11 17:22:03 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 7:15:09 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    What have *YOU* offered?

Corbett must have flunked math because he'd know that if Oswald was seen on the first floor at 12:25,
    he could not have been the killer at 12:30 because it took six minutes to assemble the rifle. ( 2 H 252 )

Corbett only offers comments, no evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Aug 11 18:47:18 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 16:08:59 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

domino room when the shots were fired.
    And missed...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Ben the crooked umpire. Throw one right down the plate and he declares it a ball, if he hits the mascot he calls it a strike.

You couldn't offer a single witness who placed him
    there at that time.
    You couldn't offer a single witness who contemporaneously placed
    Oswald in the SN at 12:30.

Your non sequitur doesn`t help Gil with his lack of alibi witnesses.

You offered several witnesses who saw him at or before noon.
    You don't believe them.

We look at the information they supplied correctly.

You offered witnesses who said he usually ate his lunch in the
    domino room which...

Supports what he said.

In what way?

You offered two
    What have *YOU* offered?

A review of Gil`s claims.

Did you see any of those things in Gil`s post?

Well, you are delusional.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 21:04:11 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 8:22:05 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    What have *YOU* offered?

You've offered no witnesses, no documents, no sworn testimony, no evidence, no videos, no citations, no exhibits... NOTHING.

Corbett must have flunked math because he'd know that if Oswald was seen on the first floor at 12:25,

You can't cite one witness who saw Oswald on the first floor at 12:25. Despite what you wrote in
    the diagram of the first floor, Carolyn Arnold did not say she saw Oswald at 12:25. She said she
    left the building at that time but didn't say she saw Oswald at that time. She said she MIGHT
    have seen him BEFORE 12:15. Even if she is right about that, it gives Oswald plenty of time to
    reach the 6th floor.

he could not have been the killer at 12:30 because it took six minutes to assemble the rifle. ( 2 H 252 )

Apparently, you never considered the possibility he assembled the rifle earlier that morning.

You posted a link to your website. I commented on it by pointing out the flaws. That doesn't
    require evidence to point out the flaws in your arguments. You seem unable to respond to the
    criticisms I made of your arguments. Why are you unable to defend the claims you make?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Aug 12 02:44:32 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 12:04:13 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    Apparently, you never considered the possibility he assembled the rifle earlier that morning.

Unlike you, I don't deal in possibilities.
    I don't make any claims.
    I post official records. The fact that you don't like it is not my problem, it's yours.

I cite on my website a witness whose sworn affidavit said she saw Oswald on the first floor at 12:25.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/carolyn-arnold-2nd-aff.png

So there you are, lying again.

And I cite on my website two witness who reported seeing Oswald on the first floor seconds after the shooting.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Ochus_campbell.png https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/kentbiffle_DMN.png

Debunking another of your lies.

The timing of these sightings makes it IMPOSSIBLE for Oswald to have been the shooter in the window.

And when you add to that the descriptions of witnesses who saw the man with the rifle, descriptions that did not match Oswald,
    it becomes obvious to anyone but the weak minded that Oswald did not shoot from the sixth floor window at the President.
    https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27320-the-men-in-the-window/#comment-445844

Funny how your standards of proof turn out to be double-standards.
    On the one hand you say I have no proof that he wasn't in the window at 12:30, which is a lie.
    The timing of the sightings of Oswald is the proof.

On the other hand you're willing to consider that he assembled the rifle earlier that morning, again, without any proof that he did.
    Funny how that works, huh ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Aug 12 03:47:34 2023
    What have *YOU* offered?

You've offered no witnesses, no documents, no sworn testimony, no evidence, no videos, no citations, no exhibits... NOTHING.

You can't cite one witness who saw Oswald on the first floor at 12:25. Despite what you wrote in
    the diagram of the first floor, Carolyn Arnold did not say she saw Oswald at 12:25. She said she
    left the building at that time but didn't say she saw Oswald at that time. She said she MIGHT
    have seen him BEFORE 12:15. Even if she is right about that, it gives Oswald plenty of time to
    reach the 6th floor.

You posted a link to your website. I commented on it by pointing out the flaws. That doesn't
    require evidence to point out the flaws in your arguments. You seem unable to respond to the
    criticisms I made of your arguments. Why are you unable to defend the claims you make?

You people make me laugh.
    You cry that I don't have a witness.
    When I produce a witness, you tell me how unreliable witness testimony is. ROFLMAO

So let me ask you a question:

What time did Carolyn Arnold leave the building, at 12:15 or 12:25 ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Aug 12 05:33:13 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 6:47:36 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    What have *YOU* offered?

reach the 6th floor.

You people make me laugh.
    You cry that I don't have a witness.
    When I produce a witness, you tell me how unreliable witness testimony is.

Wrong. I pointed out that the witness didn't say what you claimed she said. Your diagram
    indicates Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald near the front entrance at 12:25. That's not what her
    affidavit said. It only said she left the building at 12:25. No mention of seeing Oswald at that
    time.

ROFLMAO

She said she left the building at 12:25. How does that help your case that Oswald was on the
    first floor then?

You are conflating two different statements by Arnold. The one she made to the FBI in which
    she said she MIGHT have seen Oswald before 12:15. That may or may not be true but it does
    nothing to establish Oswald was in the domino room when the shots were fired. Her later
    affidavit makes no mention of Oswald at all. It merely indicates she left the building about 12:25.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Aug 12 07:07:54 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 7:09:01 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com
    domino room when the shots were fired. You couldn't offer a single witness who placed him
    there at that time. You offered several witnesses who saw him at or before noon. You offered
    witnesses who said he usually ate his lunch in the domino room which does nothing to establish
    he was in the domino room eating his lunch when the shots were fired. You offered two

The other sections of your website are equally lame and illogical. If anybody should be running
    He's claimed, on various and recent occasions, that: the Birchers killed JFK, that they were *allowed* to do so (by among other Earl Warren (!!??)) because the right wing Cold War militarists opposed JFK's foreign policies; then he said the "Russians got
    it right" in their "investigation", the "investigation" that said the CIA killed JFK. The same "investigation" that he later admitted he knew nothing about. More recently he said anti-Castro Cubans killed JFK. So we have the Birchers, the CIA and anti-
    Castro Cubans killing JFK. Those are, for those not reading this closely, three separate and different groups.
    But he's partially correct: someone's brain is not working properly, that's for sure.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Sat Aug 12 08:28:33 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 10:07:56 AM UTC-4, Steven Galbraith wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

He's claimed, on various and recent occasions, that: the Birchers killed JFK, that they were *allowed* to do so (by among other Earl Warren (!!??)) because the right wing Cold War militarists opposed JFK's foreign policies; then he said the "Russians
    got it right" in their "investigation", the "investigation" that said the CIA killed JFK. The same "investigation" that he later admitted he knew nothing about. More recently he said anti-Castro Cubans killed JFK. So we have the Birchers, the CIA and
    anti-Castro Cubans killing JFK. Those are, for those not reading this closely, three separate and different groups.
    But he's partially correct: someone's brain is not working properly, that's for sure.

I'd just like to see him provide even one witness who supports his contention that Oswald was
    in the domino room when the shots were fired. He has provided witnesses who saw Oswald
    there before noon. He has provided witnesses who said Oswald ate his lunch there on previous
    days. He has provided a witness who though she might have seen Oswald on the first floor a
    more than 15 minutes before the shooting but wasn't sure and who left the building at 12:25
    without seeing Oswald there when she left. Not one of these witnesses provide Oswald with
    the alibi he would need for us to disregard all the forensic evidence and the eyewitness that
    place him in the sniper's nest firing the shots that killed JFK.

Gil has appointed himself Oswald's chief defense counsel. He has observed, correctly, that the
    defense has no burden to prove the client's innocence. However, if he wants to provide an
    alibi for Oswald that refutes the forensic and eyewitness testimony, he should recognize that is
    what is known as an affirmative defense. If that is his strategy, he does have the burden of
    establishing that defense through a preponderance of evidence. He can't simply claim that
    without evidence. In this theoretical trial he wants to conduct, the only person he has who
    said Oswald was in the domino room when the shots were fired is Oswald himself. He would
    have to make the decision whether to put Oswald on the stand in his own defense. Most
    attorneys are reluctant to do so because once that is done, the defendant forfeits his right
    against self incrimination. He cannot take the stand in his own defense and then invoke the
    5th Amendment. He must answer the prosecution's questions during cross examination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Aug 12 09:51:44 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 12:49:17 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Gil is an idiot...

We find common ground.

He's not to be taken seriously as a researcher...

I never have.

He is contemptuously ignoring that Jack Dougherty was adamant that Oswald was eating his lunch up in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room while Dougherty ate his down below in the Domino Room...

This is where we part company.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 12 09:49:15 2023

Gil is an idiot...

He is contemptuously ignoring that Jack Dougherty was adamant that Oswald was eating his lunch up in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room while Dougherty ate his down below in the Domino Room...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Aug 12 12:12:28 2023
    Gil is an idiot...

Let the lurkers take note that I asked Corbett a question and he ran from it like the little bitch he is.
    It was a perfectly lucid question: "What time did Carolyn Arnold leave the building, at 12:15 or 12:25" ?
    Corbett knows she gave two different times, yet he's afraid to answer the question, while Professor Numbnut and Doyle the Dipshit cheer him on.

The Dipshit knows that according to Hosty/Bookhout report, "Oswald claimed to be ON THE FIRST FLOOR when President John F. Kennedy passed this building".
    ( Oswald 201 file, Volume 3, Folder 9A, Part 1, pgs. 100-101 )

The Dipshit also knows that Dougherty testified that he was ten feet from the elevator on the FIFTH floor when he heard the gunshots, NOT in the Domino Room. ( 22 H 645 )

I'm sure Doyle, being the greatest JFK assassination researcher of all time ( just ask him, he'll tell you ) knows that Dougherty testified that he was only in the Domino Room for, " a short length of time " ( 6 H 378 )

Doyle must also be aware that Dougherty originally testified that he heard the shots BEFORE he had his lunch, meaning that he had his lunch AFTER 12:30, and only after being "corrected" by Commission Counsel Joseph Ball did his testimony change. ( 6 H
    379 )

Dougherty testified that he didn't see Oswald again after 11:00 am. ( 6 H 378 )
    So I asked Doyle how Dougherty on the first floor could be "adamant" that Oswald had lunch on the second floor if he didn't see him after 11am
    and he declined to produce any evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Aug 12 13:00:28 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 3:12:30 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Gil is an idiot...

Let the lurkers take note that I asked Corbett a question and he ran from it like the little bitch he is.
    It was a perfectly lucid question: "What time did Carolyn Arnold leave the building, at 12:15 or 12:25" ?

How would she know?

Corbett knows she gave two different times, yet he's afraid to answer the question, while Professor Numbnut and Doyle the Dipshit cheer him on.

The Dipshit knows that according to Hosty/Bookhout report, "Oswald claimed to be ON THE FIRST FLOOR when President John F. Kennedy passed this building".

How would he know?

( Oswald 201 file, Volume 3, Folder 9A, Part 1, pgs. 100-101 )

The Dipshit also knows that Dougherty testified that he was ten feet from the elevator on the FIFTH floor when he heard the gunshots, NOT in the Domino Room. ( 22 H 645 )

A single shot. At 12:40, since you put such great stock in the times people gave.

I'm sure Doyle, being the greatest JFK assassination researcher of all time ( just ask him, he'll tell you ) knows that Dougherty testified that he was only in the Domino Room for, " a short length of time " ( 6 H 378 )

Always check what Gil says, because he lies so much...

Mr. BALL - And did you stay there any length of time after you finished your lunch?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - No, sir---just a short length of time.

The "short length of time" was how long he stayed *after* eating his lunch. Doesn`t speak to his whole stay in the Domino room.

He gave the time he left to be 12:30, since you put such stock in the times people gave.

Indications exist in the evidence that are much stronger than Gil`s "alibi" nonsense that Dougherty was in the lunchroom at lunchtime. Dougherty said...

Mr. BALL - Did you know that the President was going to pass in a motorcade that noon?
    Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, they said something about it.
    Mr. BALL - Did you intend to go out and watch him?
    Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I would have loved to have went out and watched him but the steps were so crowded---there was no way in the world I could get out there.

This is corroborated by both photos and Jarman`s testimony...

Mr. BALL - You say you went around. You mean you went around the building?
    Mr. JARMAN - Right.
    Mr. BALL - You didn't go through and cross the first floor?
    Mr. JARMAN - No, sir; there was too many people standing on the stairway so we decided to go around.
    Mr. BALL - You went in the back door?
    Mr. JARMAN - Right.

The crowd on the steps influenced Jarman and Norman to go around back to enter the building and influenced Dougherty to go to the Domino Room.

Doyle must also be aware that Dougherty originally testified that he heard the shots BEFORE he had his lunch, meaning that he had his lunch AFTER 12:30, and only after being "corrected" by Commission Counsel Joseph Ball did his testimony change. ( 6 H
    379 )

He also said he came to work at 12:30. You can choose to either disregard these kinds of obvious errors or try to exploit them to play silly games. You choose the latter.

Dougherty testified that he didn't see Oswald again after 11:00 am. ( 6 H 378 )
    So I asked Doyle how Dougherty on the first floor could be "adamant" that Oswald had lunch on the second floor if he didn't see him after 11am
    and he declined to produce any evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Sat Aug 12 21:15:32 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 9:07:56 AM UTC-5, Steven Galbraith wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

He's claimed, on various and recent occasions, that: the Birchers killed JFK, that they were *allowed* to do so (by among other Earl Warren (!!??)) because the right wing Cold War militarists opposed JFK's foreign policies; then he said the "Russians
    got it right" in their "investigation", the "investigation" that said the CIA killed JFK. The same "investigation" that he later admitted he knew nothing about. More recently he said anti-Castro Cubans killed JFK. So we have the Birchers, the CIA and
    anti-Castro Cubans killing JFK. Those are, for those not reading this closely, three separate and different groups.

Gil is essentially a garden-variety kook. Everyone was in on it, and all of the evidence was planted, forged, altered, destroyed, manufactured, lost, hidden, replaced. Yawn.

At his website, Gil writes, "...I will present the case for the DEFENSE of Oswald. I will act as the lawyer he SHOULD have had at his trial. I will take the Warren Commission’s case apart piece by piece and present evidence that will cast more than
    reasonable doubt on whether or not their case against him was valid."

Earth to Gil: NO ONE would EVER hirer you to act as their defense attorney, not even for fun on the internet. You're just not that bright, pal.

The arrogance. Gil is going to act as Lee Harvey Oswald's internet lawyer? It's Dunning-Kruger effect time. Per Wikipedia, the definition is "...defined as the tendency of people with low ability in a specific area to give overly positive assessments of
    this ability.[3][4][5] This is often seen as a cognitive bias, i.e. as a systematic tendency to engage in erroneous forms of thinking and judging.[2][6][7] In the case of the Dunning–Kruger effect, this applies mainly to people with low skill in a
    specific area trying to evaluate their competence within this area. The systematic error concerns their tendency to greatly overestimate their competence, i.e. to see themselves as more skilled than they are.[2]"

Football season is starting, and Gil has been warming up the arm in anticipation of replacing Tom Brady with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I'm sure Gil thinks he has a shot. Ben is tinkering with the idea of becoming the NBA's first sub five foot tall player.
    Ben has been working on free throws for almost a week, and thinks he can come off the bench as a free-throw specialist.

These guys are delusional. But entertaining.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Aug 13 02:52:52 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 3:12:30 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Gil is an idiot...

Now you're just flat out lying, Gil. I answered that question earlier in this thread at 8:33 AM
    yesterday morning. Here is the exchange between us:

[quote on]

She said she left the building at 12:25. How does that help your case that Oswald was on the
    first floor then?
    [quote off]

As you noted, she gave two different times. I can only answer with what time she said she left.
    I have no idea which of the two times she gave is correct or if either is correct. I doubt she even
    knew with certainty. Why would she even mentally mark the time she walked out the door. Why
    would that have seemed the least bit important at the time? I do think it is unlikely she waited
    until 12:25 to leave the building since that is the time JFK was scheduled to pass by the
    building. I would bet that anybody who wanted to see the motorcade go by would be there at
    least a few minutes early.

Now are you going to be man enough to apologize for falsely claiming I didn't answer your
    question?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Aug 13 02:56:27 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 12:15:34 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Oh good. All the assholes are checking in with their opinons. How entertaining.

I've already proven that the FBI reports were altered.

Back in 2011, I gave three examples of how the FBI lied in their reports. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXoISgU-0M

In addition, there were numerous testimonies in which the witnesses denied saying what the official reports said they said.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/CD-5-pg-19-fbi-lies-worrell.png
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/fbi-lies-frazier.jpg

At least one witness denied in testimony what his affidavit said he said. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/affidavit-lies-edwards.gif

Of course the Commission ignored these inconsistencies, much like their supporters ignore any evidence that the case was a sham.

The LNers in this newsgroup are a perfect example of how a brainwashing program can be successful.
    You just keep repeating the lie over and over again and people will believe it.

For example, many people still believe "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA", even though it's been disproven.

Get the press involved. Get the scientists involved. Do documentaries.
    Run tests, not with the alleged murder weapon, but one like it.
    And if that doesn't work, move the goalposts.
    Change the timing from 5.6 seconds to 8.5 seconds. Dry fire the rifle at the wall.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/media-lies.mp4

You say the bullets don't match the shells ?
    Speculate.
    https://gil-jesus.com/the-tippit-bullets/

You say you found .38 automatic shells and the suspect owns a .38 special ? Oh wait, we made a mistake. The shells were really .38 special shells.
    https://gil-jesus.com/the-tippit-shells/

You say you found a 7.65 Mauser rifle, but the "record" shows the suspect owned a 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano ? Oh wait, we made a mistake. It was really a 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano.
    https://gil-jesus.com/was-the-rifle-a-mauser/

You say you found a white jacket but the suspect doesn't own one ? Oh wait, we made a mistake. It was really a "tannish-grey" jacket.
    https://gil-jesus.com/oswalds-jacket/

You say you need the witnesses to make a "positive identifications" of your suspect ?

Use fillers that don't match the witnesses descriptions. Use blonds, teenagers and a Mexican.
    Dress them in sport coats, vests and sweaters. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/lineups-1-2.png

Tamper with witnesses. Threaten witnesses into changing their testimony. https://gil-jesus.com/evidence-of-witness-harrassment/

And, by the way, when you conduct your hearings, hold them in executive session. For God's sake, don't be transparent.

Yes, there's nothing to see here folks. Only a "conspiracy kook" would suspect that something else was going on here.

Any reasonable and prudent person knows that governments don't lie, that people can change their sex just by saying so and that men can get pregnant.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Aug 13 04:09:13 2023

Football season is starting, and Gil has been warming up the arm in anticipation of replacing Tom Brady with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I'm sure Gil thinks he has a shot. Ben is tinkering with the idea of becoming the NBA's first sub five foot tall
    player. Ben has been working on free throws for almost a week, and thinks he can come off the bench as a free-throw specialist.

Speaking of football, it's going to have an impact on my participation on this forum. The NFL
    Sunday Ticket package is moving from DirecTV to YouTube's streaming service. I found out
    last year that it was almost impossible to watch the Thursday night games on Amazon's
    streaming service due to the limited amount of high speed data my satellite internet provider
    allocated to me each month. I am switching to a different ISP next month with a higher high
    speed allocation but it is still not unlimited. No matter what I am doing online, it goes through
    the high speed allocation first and when that runs out, I get switched to standard speed which is
    right out of the Stone Age. To make sure I have enough high speed data available for the
    streaming services each month, I'm going to have to cut way back on all my online activities.
    That's probably a good thing. I waste far too much time on these silly discussion groups.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Aug 13 03:17:06 2023

www.gil-jesus.com

Gil is essentially a garden-variety kook.

A vegetable?

Everyone was in on it, and all of the evidence was planted, forged, altered, destroyed, manufactured, lost, hidden, replaced. Yawn.

It's pretty much what anybody who wants to argue for Oswald's innocence is forced to do since
    all the evidence points to Oswald and nobody else. They can't just claim some of the evidence
    is planted because why would the planted evidence point to the same person as the legitimate
    evidence. It's and all or nothing proposition and they choose to believe it was all planted.

At his website, Gil writes, "...I will present the case for the DEFENSE of Oswald. I will act as the lawyer he SHOULD have had at his trial. I will take the Warren Commission’s case apart piece by piece and present evidence that will cast more than

I missed that part. I have stated that Gil has acted like Oswald's defense counsel on several
    occasions. I wasn't aware he has actually admitted to that. A defense counsel should act in
    his client's best interests. That's his job. He's not supposed to be objective. What's puzzling is
    why Gil thinks that's his job. Why would anyone who wants to know the truth of the assassination
    look at the evidence from the perspective of the defense counsel? Why wouldn't someone who
    is interested in the truth look at the evidence objectively?

Earth to Gil: NO ONE would EVER hirer you to act as their defense attorney, not even for fun on the internet. You're just not that bright, pal.

If Oswald were alive today, he could probably sue Gil for malpractice.

The arrogance. Gil is going to act as Lee Harvey Oswald's internet lawyer? It's Dunning-Kruger effect time. Per Wikipedia, the definition is "...defined as the tendency of people with low ability in a specific area to give overly positive assessments
    of this ability.[3][4][5] This is often seen as a cognitive bias, i.e. as a systematic tendency to engage in erroneous forms of thinking and judging.[2][6][7] In the case of the Dunning–Kruger effect, this applies mainly to people with low skill in a
    specific area trying to evaluate their competence within this area. The systematic error concerns their tendency to greatly overestimate their competence, i.e. to see themselves as more skilled than they are.[2]"

Was Gil's picture next to that definition?

Football season is starting, and Gil has been warming up the arm in anticipation of replacing Tom Brady with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

He might actually be a better option than Baker Mayfield, although Baker did play well in the
    first exhibition. It's become fashionable to dump on Baker Mayfield because he is an obvious
    bust, but he's better than a lot of people give him credit for. The Browns vastly overrated him in
    choosing to draft him with the #1 overall pick. They passed on Josh Allen. There were a number
    of QBs they could have taken and all of them had question marks. I think they had the first and
    fourth picks in that draft. I would have taken Saquon Barkley with that first pick and then chosen
    from whoever was left with their next pick. They convinced themselves Baker was the guy.
    I remember former Ravens coach Brian Billick saying that need is a very poor judge of talent.
    The Browns needed a franchise QB so they convinced themselves Baker would be. In that
    regard, they were much like the conspiracy hobbyists. They need the evidence against Oswald
    to be phony so they have convinced themselves it is.

I'm sure Gil thinks he has a shot. Ben is tinkering with the idea of becoming the NBA's first sub five foot tall player. Ben has been working on free throws for almost a week, and thinks he can come off the bench as a free-throw specialist.

If only Dr. Naismith had made the goal a hole in the floor instead of a hoop ten feet high. Ben
    could have been a superstar.

No question about that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Aug 13 03:58:06 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 5:56:29 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

You don't seem to understand the difference between proving and claiming. You have done
    the latter often and the former never.

Back in 2011, I gave three examples of how the FBI lied in their reports. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXoISgU-0M

In addition, there were numerous testimonies in which the witnesses denied saying what the official reports said they said.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/CD-5-pg-19-fbi-lies-worrell.png

At least one witness denied in testimony what his affidavit said he said. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/affidavit-lies-edwards.gif

It's not at all unusual for people to give different accounts at different times. Humans don't
    have perfect memories. They aren't going to remember an event exactly the same each time
    they speak about it. They aren't going to always remember what they have said in the past
    either.

Of course the Commission ignored these inconsistencies, much like their supporters ignore any evidence that the case was a sham.

It was the Commission's job to sort through the inconsistencies to get at the truth. It would
    have been rather silly to accept everything every witness said as factual since witnesses
    gave so many conflicting accounts. In some cases, witnesses even contradicted themselves.
    The way to sort through the consistencies is to compare various witness accounts to the body
    of evidence as a whole to see what fits and what doesn't. As Oswald's self appointed defense
    counsel, you aren't interested in getting at the truth. You are interested in creating doubt about
    your client's guilt. That's why you seize on the inconsistencies to cast doubt on the evidence of
    his guilt. Why are you taking that approach? Why aren't you taken an objective approach to the
    evidence? Why aren't you interested in knowing the truth rather than arguing for your client's
    innocence?

The LNers in this newsgroup are a perfect example of how a brainwashing program can be successful.

Somebody needs to wash your brain. It seems covered with horseshit.

I gave up a long time ago trying to convince doubters of Oswald's guilt. Some people are
    unreachable.

For example, many people still believe "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA", even though it's been disproven.

You still endorse the Russian conclusions about the assassination.

Right. Why would those people have any interest in the truth. Obviously they are all working in
    concert to deceive the American people.

Do you think the actual murder weapon is available to anyone who wants to conduct a test?

Change the timing from 5.6 seconds to 8.5 seconds.

There never was a change in the time because the WC never made a conclusion regarding
    the amount of time Oswald took to fire his three shots. They allowed for 5.6 seconds and they
    allowed for 8.5. They offered ranges of the elapsed time and came to no conclusions as to
    which was correct. The Commssion concluded that the time span between the two shots that
    struck JFK was between 4.8 and 5.6 seconds. That is a correct assessment. It is now widely believed that actual time was 4.9 seconds. The range given would only be the total time of
    the shooting if the second shot was the one that missed. The WC never concluded that.

Dry fire the rifle at the wall. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/media-lies.mp4

Why do you tell blatant lies in your video, Gil? You claimed the Warren Commission concluded
    Oswald fired 3 shots in 5.6 seconds. This is what the WC concluded at the end of Chapter 3:

[quote on]
    TIME SPAN OF SHOTS

Witnesses at the assassination scene said that the shots were fired within a few seconds, with the general estimate being 5 to 6 seconds.365 That approximation was most probably based on the earlier publicized reports that the first shot struck the
    President in the neck, the second wounded the Governor and the third shattered the President's head, with the time span from the neck to the head shots on the President being approximately 5 seconds. As previously indicated, the time span between the
    shot entering the back of the President's neck and the bullet which shattered his skull was 4.8 to 5.6 seconds. If the second shot missed, then 4.8 to 5.6 seconds was the total time span of the shots. If either the first or third shots missed, then a
    minimum of 2.3 seconds (necessary to operate the rifle) must be added to the time span of the shots which hit, giving a minimum time of 7.1 to 7.9 seconds for the three shots. If more than 2.3 seconds elapsed between a shot that missed and one that hit,
    then the time span would be correspondingly increased.

CONCLUSION

Based on the evidence analyzed in this chapter, the Commission has concluded that the shots which killed President Kennedy and wounded Governor Connally were fired from the sixth-floor window at the southeast corner of the Texas School Book Depository
    Building. Two bullets probably caused all the wounds suffered by President Kennedy and Governor Connally. Since the preponderance of the evidence indicated that three shots were fired, the Commission concluded that one shot probably missed the
    Presidential limousine and its occupants, and that the three shots were fired in a time period ranging from approximately 4.8 to in excess of 7 seconds.

[quote off]

Nowhere in the above does the WC state the shots were fired in 5.6 seconds, only that it was
    possible. It was never their conclusion yet the conspiracy hobbyists have been repeating this
    lie for decades and they don't care how many times the truth is pointed out to them.

Speculate.

A perfectly reasonable explanation which is why it doesn't appeal to you.

You say you found .38 automatic shells and the suspect owns a .38 special ? Oh wait, we made a mistake. The shells were really .38 special shells.

Nobody found .38 automatic shells, Gil. A cop mistakenly concluded the shells were automatics.
    Do you think every mistake made by the various law enforcement officers should be accepted
    as factual. Of course you do. That's why you accept Boone's misidentification of the rifle found
    on the 6th floor as being a Mauser, even though Boone admitted he made a mistake. Mistakes
    don't exist in the conspiracy hobbyist world. Anything any witness says becomes set in stone
    and can't be corrected no matter how much evidence there is that the witness was wrong.

You say you found a 7.65 Mauser rifle, but the "record" shows the suspect owned a 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano ? Oh wait, we made a mistake. It was really a 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano.

As I was saying. A mistake becomes a fact in your silly universe.

You say you found a white jacket but the suspect doesn't own one ? Oh wait, we made a mistake. It was really a "tannish-grey" jacket.

Keep treating those mistakes as facts no matter what the evidence tells us.

You say you need the witnesses to make a "positive identifications" of your suspect ?

Use fillers that don't match the witnesses descriptions. Use blonds, teenagers and a Mexican.
    Dress them in sport coats, vests and sweaters. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/lineups-1-2.png

Tamper with witnesses. Threaten witnesses into changing their testimony. https://gil-jesus.com/evidence-of-witness-harrassment/

You're making shit up, Gil.

And, by the way, when you conduct your hearings, hold them in executive session. For God's sake, don't be transparent.

Are you insinuating the testimony contained in the 26 volumes is fraudulent?

Yes, there's nothing to see here folks. Only a "conspiracy kook" would suspect that something else was going on here.

Pretty much.

Any reasonable and prudent person knows that governments don't lie, that people can change their sex just by saying so and that men can get pregnant.

WTG, Gil. Throw in something totally irrelevant.

You really are an asshole, Gil. Sorry. Just being honest.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Aug 13 04:15:17 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 6:17:08 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

He's claimed, on various and recent occasions, that: the Birchers killed JFK, that they were *allowed* to do so (by among other Earl Warren (!!??)) because the right wing Cold War militarists opposed JFK's foreign policies; then he said the "
    Russians got it right" in their "investigation", the "investigation" that said the CIA killed JFK. The same "investigation" that he later admitted he knew nothing about. More recently he said anti-Castro Cubans killed JFK. So we have the Birchers, the
    CIA and anti-Castro Cubans killing JFK. Those are, for those not reading this closely, three separate and different groups.
    A vegetable?
    Everyone was in on it, and all of the evidence was planted, forged, altered, destroyed, manufactured, lost, hidden, replaced. Yawn.
    It's pretty much what anybody who wants to argue for Oswald's innocence is forced to do since
    all the evidence points to Oswald and nobody else. They can't just claim some of the evidence
    is planted because why would the planted evidence point to the same person as the legitimate
    evidence. It's and all or nothing proposition and they choose to believe it was all planted.

I missed that part.

I did to, but of course I don`t read Gil`s website.

Certain things about his "trial angle" come to my mind...

He drops trial standards and accepts hearsay when it suits his idea.

Had Oswald lived, he would have directed his counsel. He might not have used any of Gil`s nonsense, opting for a completely different course. He might not have used the supposed "first floor alibi" at all, might have opted for the "Oswald couldn`t have
    gotten to second floor from the sixth that soon after the shooting" that used to be popular with the conspiracy hobbyists. He may have pled guilty.

Gil declares all of his nonsense admissible, but since when does a defense attorney get to decide that? But not only does Gil appoint himself counsel and judge, he also appoints himself as the jury. He thinks that because he can convince himself that so
    much of the (quoting Corbett) "the evidence was planted, forged, altered, destroyed, manufactured, lost, hidden, replaced", then the jury would be convinced also. He thinks if he can convince himself that a Dallas Police Officer and one of Oswald`s
    bosses lied about Oswald being on the second floor then a jury would be likewise convinced. On and on, dozens, perhaps hundreds of fantastic claims all accepted at face value by the jury of Gil`s imagination.

Gil declares the FBI guilty of tampering with evidence without hearing the FBI agents side of the interview (and why is the FBI intimidating witnesses that had little or no impact on the FBI or WC`s conclusions?). Suddenly due process isn`t such a big
    deal.

Gil pretends to have established things as fact that he hasn`t come near to establishing. That Oswald would have had to assemble the rifle at a certain time. That Oswald wouldn` have been familiar enough with his rifle to assemble it in less that ten
    minutes (it is only 4 screws and a barrel band, if you are familiar it can probably be done in a minute or so). He is constantly asserting things as fact that just aren`t facts.

I have stated that Gil has acted like Oswald's defense counsel on several
    occasions. I wasn't aware he has actually admitted to that. A defense counsel should act in
    his client's best interests. That's his job. He's not supposed to be objective. What's puzzling is
    why Gil thinks that's his job. Why would anyone who wants to know the truth of the assassination
    look at the evidence from the perspective of the defense counsel? Why wouldn't someone who
    is interested in the truth look at the evidence objectively?

If Oswald were alive today, he could probably sue Gil for malpractice.

The arrogance. Gil is going to act as Lee Harvey Oswald's internet lawyer? It's Dunning-Kruger effect time. Per Wikipedia, the definition is "...defined as the tendency of people with low ability in a specific area to give overly positive assessments
    of this ability.[3][4][5] This is often seen as a cognitive bias, i.e. as a systematic tendency to engage in erroneous forms of thinking and judging.[2][6][7] In the case of the Dunning–Kruger effect, this applies mainly to people with low skill in a
    Was Gil's picture next to that definition?

Football season is starting, and Gil has been warming up the arm in anticipation of replacing Tom Brady with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
    He might actually be a better option than Baker Mayfield, although Baker did play well in the
    first exhibition. It's become fashionable to dump on Baker Mayfield because he is an obvious
    bust, but he's better than a lot of people give him credit for. The Browns vastly overrated him in
    choosing to draft him with the #1 overall pick. They passed on Josh Allen. There were a number
    of QBs they could have taken and all of them had question marks. I think they had the first and
    fourth picks in that draft. I would have taken Saquon Barkley with that first pick and then chosen
    from whoever was left with their next pick. They convinced themselves Baker was the guy.
    I remember former Ravens coach Brian Billick saying that need is a very poor judge of talent.
    The Browns needed a franchise QB so they convinced themselves Baker would be. In that
    regard, they were much like the conspiracy hobbyists. They need the evidence against Oswald
    to be phony so they have convinced themselves it is.
    I'm sure Gil thinks he has a shot. Ben is tinkering with the idea of becoming the NBA's first sub five foot tall player. Ben has been working on free throws for almost a week, and thinks he can come off the bench as a free-throw specialist.
    If only Dr. Naismith had made the goal a hole in the floor instead of a hoop ten feet high. Ben
    could have been a superstar.

No question about that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Aug 13 04:27:55 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 7:15:19 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

He's claimed, on various and recent occasions, that: the Birchers killed JFK, that they were *allowed* to do so (by among other Earl Warren (!!??)) because the right wing Cold War militarists opposed JFK's foreign policies; then he said the "
    Russians got it right" in their "investigation", the "investigation" that said the CIA killed JFK. The same "investigation" that he later admitted he knew nothing about. More recently he said anti-Castro Cubans killed JFK. So we have the Birchers, the
    CIA and anti-Castro Cubans killing JFK. Those are, for those not reading this closely, three separate and different groups.
    A vegetable?

At his website, Gil writes, "...I will present the case for the DEFENSE of Oswald. I will act as the lawyer he SHOULD have had at his trial. I will take the Warren Commission’s case apart piece by piece and present evidence that will cast more
    than reasonable doubt on whether or not their case against him was valid."
    I missed that part.

Had Oswald lived, he would have directed his counsel. He might not have used any of Gil`s nonsense, opting for a completely different course. He might not have used the supposed "first floor alibi" at all, might have opted for the "Oswald couldn`t have
    gotten to second floor from the sixth that soon after the shooting" that used to be popular with the conspiracy hobbyists. He may have pled guilty.

Gil declares all of his nonsense admissible, but since when does a defense attorney get to decide that? But not only does Gil appoint himself counsel and judge, he also appoints himself as the jury. He thinks that because he can convince himself that
    so much of the (quoting Corbett) "the evidence was planted, forged, altered, destroyed, manufactured, lost, hidden, replaced", then the jury would be convinced also. He thinks if he can convince himself that a Dallas Police Officer and one of Oswald`s
    bosses lied about Oswald being on the second floor then a jury would be likewise convinced. On and on, dozens, perhaps hundreds of fantastic claims all accepted at face value by the jury of Gil`s imagination.

Gil declares the FBI guilty of tampering with evidence without hearing the FBI agents side of the interview (and why is the FBI intimidating witnesses that had little or no impact on the FBI or WC`s conclusions?). Suddenly due process isn`t such a big
    deal.

Gil pretends to have established things as fact that he hasn`t come near to establishing. That Oswald would have had to assemble the rifle at a certain time. That Oswald wouldn` have been familiar enough with his rifle to assemble it in less that ten
    minutes (it is only 4 screws and a barrel band, if you are familiar it can probably be done in a minute or so). He is constantly asserting things as fact that just aren`t facts.

In Gil's theoretical "If-Oswald-had-lived" trial, in order to establish his client's alibi that he was in
    the domino room when the shots were fired, he would have had no choice but to put Oswald
    on the stand since there are no other witnesses who could place him there. That would open
    Oswald up to a savage cross examination which would have shredded every statement Oswald
    made. That is why defense attorneys are reluctant to put their defendants on the witness stand
    unless there is no other option. That's why OJ's million dollar dream team didn't put him on the
    stand in his own defense. Better just to tell a gullible jury, "If the glove doesn't fit, you must
    acquit". Gil expects us to be as gullible as OJ's jury and he gets very frustrated when we don't
    cooperate.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Aug 13 05:03:52 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 7:27:58 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

A vegetable?

At his website, Gil writes, "...I will present the case for the DEFENSE of Oswald. I will act as the lawyer he SHOULD have had at his trial. I will take the Warren Commission’s case apart piece by piece and present evidence that will cast more
    I missed that part.

Had Oswald lived, he would have directed his counsel. He might not have used any of Gil`s nonsense, opting for a completely different course. He might not have used the supposed "first floor alibi" at all, might have opted for the "Oswald couldn`t
    have gotten to second floor from the sixth that soon after the shooting" that used to be popular with the conspiracy hobbyists. He may have pled guilty.

Gil declares all of his nonsense admissible, but since when does a defense attorney get to decide that? But not only does Gil appoint himself counsel and judge, he also appoints himself as the jury. He thinks that because he can convince himself that
    so much of the (quoting Corbett) "the evidence was planted, forged, altered, destroyed, manufactured, lost, hidden, replaced", then the jury would be convinced also. He thinks if he can convince himself that a Dallas Police Officer and one of Oswald`s

Gil declares the FBI guilty of tampering with evidence without hearing the FBI agents side of the interview (and why is the FBI intimidating witnesses that had little or no impact on the FBI or WC`s conclusions?). Suddenly due process isn`t such a
    big deal.

In Gil's theoretical "If-Oswald-had-lived" trial, in order to establish his client's alibi that he was in
    the domino room when the shots were fired, he would have had no choice but to put Oswald
    on the stand since there are no other witnesses who could place him there. That would open
    Oswald up to a savage cross examination which would have shredded every statement Oswald
    made. That is why defense attorneys are reluctant to put their defendants on the witness stand
    unless there is no other option. That's why OJ's million dollar dream team didn't put him on the
    stand in his own defense. Better just to tell a gullible jury, "If the glove doesn't fit, you must
    acquit". Gil expects us to be as gullible as OJ's jury and he gets very frustrated when we don't
    cooperate.

Of course any defense would be "damned if we do, damned if we don`t" as far as putting Oswald on the stand. And of course Gil`s ideas are all delusion driven, it is a fantasy world Gil has created (they all do, really). They think "I`d get Fritz on the
    stand and shred him". As if a respected veteran law enforcement official would somehow be flustered by their clever questioning. It is standing tall Texas sheriff versus smirking commie, who if the jury going to side with? The default is that all law
    enforcement personnel were doing their best to see the murderer of the President brought to justice. Advancing the idea that they immediately set out to get Oswald would be like pushing a boulder up a mountain, yet to CTers see this as no problem.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Aug 14 07:49:13 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 6:27:58 AM UTC-5, John Corbett wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

A vegetable?

I missed that part.

Had Oswald lived, he would have directed his counsel. He might not have used any of Gil`s nonsense, opting for a completely different course. He might not have used the supposed "first floor alibi" at all, might have opted for the "Oswald couldn`t
    have gotten to second floor from the sixth that soon after the shooting" that used to be popular with the conspiracy hobbyists. He may have pled guilty.

Gil declares the FBI guilty of tampering with evidence without hearing the FBI agents side of the interview (and why is the FBI intimidating witnesses that had little or no impact on the FBI or WC`s conclusions?). Suddenly due process isn`t such a
    big deal.

cooperate.

BTW, I always felt OJ didn't look like he was trying all that hard to get that glove on, and looked more relived (and surprised) than the jury when it didn't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Aug 14 08:24:49 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 21:04:11 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 8:22:05?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 7:15:09?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    What have *YOU* offered?

reach the 6th floor.

Speculation piled on top of speculation. As Huckster correctly points
    out: Curiously, you posted no evidence. no citations, no documents, no testimony, no exhibits, no witness videos.

Only comments. We gain nothing from the above.

Which makes who exactly the fool?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 14 08:24:55 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 18:47:18 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

Ben the crooked umpire...

Nothing crooked about this PROOF of your dishonesty & cowardice:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Mon Aug 14 08:24:57 2023
    On Sat, 12 Aug 2023 21:15:32 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 9:07:56?AM UTC-5, Steven Galbraith wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 7:09:01?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

Gil is essentially a garden-variety...

Logical fallacy deleted.

All Chuclkes is proving is that HE knows he lost...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Aug 14 08:25:00 2023
    On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 03:58:06 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 5:56:29?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 12:15:34?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 9:07:56?AM UTC-5, Steven Galbraith wrote: >>>> On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 7:09:01?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

You don't seem to understand the difference between proving and claiming. You have done
    the latter often and the former never.

You cannot prove water is wet to a believer...

Back in 2011, I gave three examples of how the FBI lied in their reports.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXoISgU-0M

At least one witness denied in testimony what his affidavit said he said.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/affidavit-lies-edwards.gif >>
    It's not at all unusual for people to give different accounts at different times. Humans don't
    have perfect memories. They aren't going to remember an event exactly the same each time
    they speak about it. They aren't going to always remember what they have said in the past
    either.

As you believe no eyewitnesses at all - on what do you base your
    belief?

It was the Commission's job...

To coverup what happened. They performed this job adequately. Had
    they done it well, most of America would not disagree with them.

Logical fallacy deleted.

I gave up a long time ago trying to convince doubters of Oswald's guilt. Some people are
    unreachable.

Then perhaps you should stop using reason, and start using evidence...
    Just a thought...

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Change the timing from 5.6 seconds to 8.5 seconds.

There never was a change in the time because the WC never made a conclusion regarding
    the amount of time Oswald took to fire his three shots. They allowed for 5.6 seconds and they
    allowed for 8.5. They offered ranges of the elapsed time and came to no conclusions as to
    which was correct. The Commssion concluded that the time span between the two shots that
    struck JFK was between 4.8 and 5.6 seconds. That is a correct assessment. It is now widely believed that actual time was 4.9 seconds. The range given would only be the total time of
    the shooting if the second shot was the one that missed. The WC never concluded that.

Anyone notice all the speculation that Corbutt just passed off as
    evidence?

Dry fire the rifle at the wall.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/media-lies.mp4

Another logical fallacy deleted.

Speculate.

A perfectly reasonable explanation...

BZZZZT You lose. What does the evidence show?

Nobody found .38 automatic shells...

Here's another blatant lie being told by Corbutt.

Dress them in sport coats, vests and sweaters.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/lineups-1-2.png

Tamper with witnesses. Threaten witnesses into changing their testimony.
    https://gil-jesus.com/evidence-of-witness-harrassment/

Pretty much.

Proven a lie by polling data...

Gil spanked Corbutt again!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Aug 14 10:48:03 2023
    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 11:24:59 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 18:47:18 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

Nothing crooked...

Everything crooked. You are incapable of being honest.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 14 10:58:14 2023
    On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 10:48:03 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 11:24:59?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 18:47:18 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

Nothing crooked...

Everything crooked. You are incapable of being honest.

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Aug 14 11:20:24 2023
    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:58:17 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 10:48:03 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

Gil isn't a good researcher...

A good researcher would notice that Dougherty either did not tell, or had his testimony altered, when he spoke to the FBI and Commission...It wasn't until he got out from under those authorities and spoke to Gil Toff in 1971 that he admitted that "Oswald
    ate his lunch up in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room while I ate mine down below in the Domino Room"...It is fairly obvious to any credible researcher that when Dougherty wasn't prevented to tell the truth he let it fly in his statement to Toff...Dougherty added
    that he knew this was true because he was alone in the Domino Room...When Toff tried to get how exactly Dougherty knew that, Dougherty realized he said too much and went back to his incoherent statement that he saw Oswald on his way down to lunch at noon.
    ..So the real story is still out there unknown on how exactly Dougherty knew that but you can be sure it involves some kind of untold witnessing similar to Buell Frazier's, Carolyn Arnold's, and Sarah Stanton's witnessing...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to BT George on Mon Aug 14 11:43:45 2023
    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 10:49:16 AM UTC-4, BT George wrote:
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 6:27:58 AM UTC-5, John Corbett wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

A vegetable?

At his website, Gil writes, "...I will present the case for the DEFENSE of Oswald. I will act as the lawyer he SHOULD have had at his trial. I will take the Warren Commission’s case apart piece by piece and present evidence that will cast
    more than reasonable doubt on whether or not their case against him was valid."
    I missed that part.

Gil declares all of his nonsense admissible, but since when does a defense attorney get to decide that? But not only does Gil appoint himself counsel and judge, he also appoints himself as the jury. He thinks that because he can convince himself
    that so much of the (quoting Corbett) "the evidence was planted, forged, altered, destroyed, manufactured, lost, hidden, replaced", then the jury would be convinced also. He thinks if he can convince himself that a Dallas Police Officer and one of Oswald`
    s bosses lied about Oswald being on the second floor then a jury would be likewise convinced. On and on, dozens, perhaps hundreds of fantastic claims all accepted at face value by the jury of Gil`s imagination.

big deal.

Gil pretends to have established things as fact that he hasn`t come near to establishing. That Oswald would have had to assemble the rifle at a certain time. That Oswald wouldn` have been familiar enough with his rifle to assemble it in less that
    ten minutes (it is only 4 screws and a barrel band, if you are familiar it can probably be done in a minute or so). He is constantly asserting things as fact that just aren`t facts.
    cooperate.
    BTW, I always felt OJ didn't look like he was trying all that hard to get that glove on, and looked more relived (and surprised) than the jury when it didn't.

My believe is the leather glove shrunk after being soaked with blood. The jury was looking for
    an excuse to acquit and the prosecution handed it to them on a silver platter. A good lawyer
    never asks a question in court that he doesn't already know the answer to. Likewise, they should
    never have asked OJ to try the glove on without knowing what the result would be.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Aug 14 12:31:53 2023
    On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 11:43:45 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

My believe is the leather glove shrunk after being soaked with blood.

Is that what you belief?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05