• Author Bart Kamp Appears In Glorious Stereo With Doug Campbell On The D

From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 02:36:45 2023
    He wrote a book, which is more than most of us can say. He digitized the Malcolm Blunt archive, which is more than most of us have done. Who cares if he thinks a fuzzy fat old lady is Lee Harvey Oswald? Bart is a significant person in that JFK Research
    Community thing.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7338953/206-august-10-2023-ground-zero-the-texas

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 02:39:26 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 5:36:47 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    He wrote a book, which is more than most of us can say. He digitized the Malcolm Blunt archive, which is more than most of us have done. Who cares if he thinks a fuzzy fat old lady is Lee Harvey Oswald? Bart is a significant person in that JFK Research
    Community thing.

Yikes! Bart also thinks that Penn Jones ("that old guy") was an actual general ("one star")! To his credit, Doug has his doubts about that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 02:48:50 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 5:39:29 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    He wrote a book, which is more than most of us can say. He digitized the Malcolm Blunt archive, which is more than most of us have done. Who cares if he thinks a fuzzy fat old lady is Lee Harvey Oswald? Bart is a significant person in that JFK
    Research Community thing.

Yikes! Bart also thinks that Penn Jones ("that old guy") was an actual general ("one star")! To his credit, Doug has his doubts about that.

From Wikipedia:

In 1933, Jones joined the Texas National Guard. In October 1940, he was called to active duty to fight in World War II. He served in 36th Infantry Division in the European theater of World War II. He retired from the Guard in 1963 upon which Texas
    governor John Connally promoted him to the rank of Brevet Brigadier General.

Source:
    Associated Press (July 16, 1963). "Midlothian Paper Editor Given Award." Corsicana Daily Sun. p. 13.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 03:40:46 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 5:48:52 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 5:39:29 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    He wrote a book, which is more than most of us can say. He digitized the Malcolm Blunt archive, which is more than most of us have done. Who cares if he thinks a fuzzy fat old lady is Lee Harvey Oswald? Bart is a significant person in that JFK
    Research Community thing.

From Wikipedia:

In 1933, Jones joined the Texas National Guard. In October 1940, he was called to active duty to fight in World War II. He served in 36th Infantry Division in the European theater of World War II. He retired from the Guard in 1963 upon which Texas
    governor John Connally promoted him to the rank of Brevet Brigadier General.

Source:
    Associated Press (July 16, 1963). "Midlothian Paper Editor Given Award." Corsicana Daily Sun. p. 13.

That's not a real general. After he retired, he was promoted to being a ceremonial general. Penn Jones was never a real general. And there's nothing wrong with that. Some of my best friends are not real generals. The problem is that Bart Kamp thinks that
    Penn Jones was a real general.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 04:26:22 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 6:40:48 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    That's not a real general. After he retired, he was promoted to being a ceremonial general. Penn Jones was never a real general.

I guess Kamp didn't know that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 04:33:02 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 7:26:24 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 6:40:48 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    That's not a real general. After he retired, he was promoted to being a ceremonial general. Penn Jones was never a real general.
    I guess Kamp didn't know that.

I can sympathize. Not too ling ago, I saw somebody refer to "General Penn Jones." I had never heard anything about that before. I asked if he had been a real general, and got no response. Eventually I looked it up. Calling him a general to me was jarring.
    We all know that Walker was a general because he is often called General Walker. But Penn Jones is never called "General Jones." So I was incredulous and had to find out. Apparently, when Bart heard about "General Jones," he was not incredulous. He just
    accepted it as fact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 05:00:07 2023
    From WikiPedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigadier_general

Brigadier general or Brigade general is a military rank used in many countries. The rank is usually above a colonel, and below a major general or divisional general.

Looks like Kamp was partially right/wrong.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Fri Aug 11 05:06:21 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 8:00:09 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    From WikiPedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigadier_general

Brigadier general or Brigade general is a military rank used in many countries. The rank is usually above a colonel, and below a major general or divisional general.

Looks like Kamp was partially right/wrong.

But it was only an honorary title. It was not a job that Penn Jones had actually performed. He never was a general of any kind during his military service.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 05:12:09 2023
    You have to be a higher ranking officer to get that title as it suggests. Whether he was a colonel or general is a moot point.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Fri Aug 11 05:29:05 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 8:12:11 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    You have to be a higher ranking officer to get that title as it suggests. Whether he was a colonel or general is a moot point.

It is not a moot point. He was not a general at any time during his military career. Not a general. Not even a little bit general. Nada. Nuthin. Penn Jones was not a general.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 06:14:46 2023

I actually owe it to Kamp that I figured out the Conspiracy in the Depository due to his material...Only in the context that it took me having to undo the mess of wrong conclusions Kamp and the Parker crew made in order figure out the correct solution
    that was contained within the material they dug up...Kamp digs up a lot of material, however his dedication to wrong theories makes him an overall negative unless someone like me comes along...Mark Knight is an asshole and he will never explain to anyone
    why Parker and Kamp are banned but their bogus material is now taking the lead on the Education Forum through proxies...

Kamp represents a dark group in JFK research that takes advantage of unfair bannings and marrs the research community with bad theories that were disproven long ago while ignoring the evidence that disproved them...Trolls like Sky Throne are too busy
    with their unserious content to notice the difference...Kamp and Parker present "troll" research and a mockery/bullying movement in the research world that has seriously harmed good research...They also represent the validation of bogus moderators like
    Knight and Gordon and their censorship-based approach where the best and brightest are silenced and childish nuts like Kamp and Parker are taken seriously...Kamp followers like Odisio threaten the entire Conspiracy research movement by making Alex Jones-
    like claims over the Prayer Man films in the mainstream and risking the research community being dismissed once that bogus request is exposed and fools like Odisio are made to look silly...The JFK internet must be saved from these dominators who are
    trying to make objective JFK research the exclusive territory of their social media clique where friendships come before good research...The bum who needs to be permanently banned is Gordon not me...Loyalty to Kamp and his bogus Prayer Man theory has led
    directly to my solving of the conspiracy being ignored...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Aug 11 06:20:50 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 9:14:48 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

I actually owe it to Kamp that I figured out the Conspiracy in the Depository due to his material...Only in the context that it took me having to undo the mess of wrong conclusions Kamp and the Parker crew made in order figure out the correct solution
    that was contained within the material they dug up...Kamp digs up a lot of material, however his dedication to wrong theories makes him an overall negative unless someone like me comes along...Mark Knight is an asshole and he will never explain to anyone
    why Parker and Kamp are banned but their bogus material is now taking the lead on the Education Forum through proxies...

Kamp represents a dark group in JFK research that takes advantage of unfair bannings and marrs the research community with bad theories that were disproven long ago while ignoring the evidence that disproved them...Trolls like Sky Throne are too busy
    with their unserious content to notice the difference...Kamp and Parker present "troll" research and a mockery/bullying movement in the research world that has seriously harmed good research...They also represent the validation of bogus moderators like
    Knight and Gordon and their censorship-based approach where the best and brightest are silenced and childish nuts like Kamp and Parker are taken seriously...Kamp followers like Odisio threaten the entire Conspiracy research movement by making Alex Jones-
    like claims over the Prayer Man films in the mainstream and risking the research community being dismissed once that bogus request is exposed and fools like Odisio are made to look silly...The JFK internet must be saved from these dominators who are
    trying to make objective JFK research the exclusive territory of their social media clique where friendships come before good research...The bum who needs to be permanently banned is Gordon not me...Loyalty to Kamp and his bogus Prayer Man theory has led
    directly to my solving of the conspiracy being ignored...

You're a shitty researcher.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 07:29:35 2023

And a shit poster!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Fri Aug 11 07:30:53 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 10:29:37 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    And a shit poster!

And every one of his posts includes James Gordon somehow.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 07:38:36 2023
    HENCE BEING A SHIT POSTER

LIKE A SMALL CHILD THROWING HIS TOYS OUT HIS PRAM
    GOING ON FOR 7 YEARS ALREADY BY BEING BANNED FROM THE OH SO SUPER EXCLUSIVE CLUB THE EDUCTATION FORUM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 08:55:48 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 10:30:55 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Somebody is publicly avoiding the substantial facts here...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Aug 11 09:07:08 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 11:55:50 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 10:30:55 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Somebody is publicly avoiding the substantial facts here...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05