• Odisio Prayer Man Logic In Education Forum Thread

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Aug 14 06:21:15 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:56:27 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 11:31:27 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 5:00:47 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Odisio Wrote:

" Next up is pursuit of Darnell and Wiegman, now being hidden by NBC Universal. That's part of the MFF lawsuit. Unfortunately Bill and Larry are in front of a lazy and ignorant judge

Adding an image of Oswald on the steps would destroy the Warren Report. "

What Odisio is doing is completely ignoring my research that shows Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man in Davidson in order to basically wish that the film imagery that already showed Stanton is Prayer Man is going to somehow show Oswald if Odisio wishes
    hard enough...

The reason Odisio is getting away with that is because one bullying incompetent son of a bitch named James Gordon happens to have total dominating dictatorial control of the Education Forum...The membership is also similarly corrupted and doesn't mind if
    a skilled researcher who is capable of standing up alone against the entire research community and beating them is unfairly banned and destroyed as a researcher by a cowardly British prick who isn't fit to wipe his ass while the entire research community
    looks on and stays quiet in front of the correct solution...

The real "ignorant" offenders are Gordon and Odisio, as well as the Prayer Man hijackers who now seem to have taken over the entire JFK internet...

Odisio is so dumb and so corrupted by his friendship with the ROKC website (that he is a strong member of) that he ignores that if he ever gets hold of the original Wiegman film that it will show the exact identical image that Davidson produced therefore
    proving that Stanton's face is a real and existing feature on the original Wiegman film and that it proved Prayer Man was Stanton 7 years ago when I got banned for pointing it out...

These people are so dishonest that if Odisio ever does get the Wiegman film and admits that it doesn't show Oswald he and the others will pretend that I never wrote any of this and the whole process happened outside of myself...And don't forget that that
    dishonest piece of shit James Gordon banned me on the premise that I was the one who was ignoring correct evidence procedure when told...That MY behavior was intolerable...The whole time he allows Roger Odisio to ignore everything I am posting here...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Oct 19 08:57:26 2023
    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 9:21:17 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:56:27 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 11:31:27 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 5:00:47 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Odisio Wrote:

" Bart chose his title carefully. His book is about "more than a fuzzy picture". Its analysis and conclusions do not depend on that shadowy figure being Oswald. He details the case for the exoneration of Oswald. A major accomplishment. "

What Odisio is saying here is that the clique reserves the right to use outright dishonest censorship and unfair banning to ignore the evidence that proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...That they have the right to dominate the JFK internet through that
    asshole and crook Gordon and that a full case of brilliant counter-evidence can be ignored so we can listen to the knowingly-false orations of demagogues like DiEugenio and Odisio who are doing their best to save face and do damage control for a well
    polished turd of a claim...Assholes like DiEugenio and Odisio are using Gordon's censorship to say that you can tie up the research community for decade with a bullshit Cinque-like claim...You can bully and ban and bring thuggery in to the research world,
    and you still get to eat your cake too and the innocent researchers and their correct evidence you banned and destroyed stay destroyed...All it takes is selling your soul for posting space and clique membership...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 12:35:25 2023
    TRANSLATION

IT IS OVER CUNT FACE SO ACCEPT IT

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05